tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
devakas
Linda
malletzky
tacodog
mudra
giovonni
lawlessline
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
Suriel
Carol
Studeo
21 posters

Are we living in a designer universe?

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:42 pm

A real meeting of souls you and your daughter must be very happy. When I look at peoples lives and their connections to the people around them, I can see if they have had previous lives together. So she could have been either, your mother, lover, daughter or sister in that previous experience and it was her way of knocking on your door to say hi before materialising. I had a simular experience with my first born, a born.

The number of souls are many, that is so true. The way I see it. When you leave this body, we collect our chakras together forming a ball of light. This ball of light is then surrounded by our other spirits of our soul that spin around us creating the tunnel expierence. They spin above us and carry us away through the dimensions as not to get stuck in the lost souls department. When going through the Suns Portal, the spirits collect and the life review is done, if not done mainly before departure. This is when we dissolve into one ball of soul with our other spirits. I think the number of lost souls is sooo great because of the number of premature departures created by low frequency activity. War, Accident, work related Illnesses and long term illnesses.

Yes weare due for our collective kick up its back side to get things rolling. But it could be just the boosters kicking in. The important thing is to have the direction?

Beren, you were talking about the throne. Could that not just be the drivers seat for the direction that the change is going to give the pulse to???

Brook, You appear to be lead lookout. Maybe giving the cordinates to the new direction?? This could be why you get there so easy and find your way with ease?.

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Tom, it's interesting you mentioned the sun as a portal because I've heard that before. What do others here think of Pane's advice... head for the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and black hole and wait for the galactic wave?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Carol wrote:Tom, it's interesting you mentioned the sun as a portal because I've heard that before. What do others here think of Pane's advice... head for the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and black hole and wait for the galactic wave?

I think it's a very bad idea. But I've voiced that before on my thread. I do very much think the sun is a portal. but I firmly believe here is where you should stay if you want to ascend. And the preparations of this universe are making sure this planet is ascending with us. In fact it's Mothers ascension, and we are her children here, getting prepared for her ascension.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:Tom, it's interesting you mentioned the sun as a portal because I've heard that before. What do others here think of Pane's advice... head for the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and black hole and wait for the galactic wave?

I think it's a very bad idea. But I've voiced that before on my thread. I do very much think the sun is a portal. but I firmly believe here is where you should stay if you want to ascend. And the preparations of this universe are making sure this planet is ascending with us. In fact it's Mothers ascension, and we are her children here, getting prepared for her ascension.

Brook,

no intentions of going anywhere. But heres the thing and how it could work.

The sun is a portal that can be used to direct the solar system. It is a bit like the crafts that project a light forward in space then pull towards that point. This is how we can use the portal. We don't leave the earth though. The only real way of doing this on a permenant basis is through leaving the body for good. or till next time around. The leaving can be through natural causes or can be through choice. That is why people often choose when they leave this life.????

But directing the Solar system is very possible in my understanding of things.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

Hmmm So~ isn't the Earth (its Sun and solar system) currently within the center portion of the Milky Way Galaxy ~ And with the ever increasing bombardment of photonic particle waves > we are and have been experiencing from the galactic center > be the results of this ascension process ~ As we most likely are realizing as the activation of our dormant DNA > bought forth by this possible black hole's affect > increasingly transmuting (us) with every moment > as it draws us nearer to the entrance~ raising humankind to a higher level of vibration and dimension?

Last edited by giovonni on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Only a small portion of the universe is projected outside or so it seems , while the universe at large is contained within .
    Through our will we are able to Be and occupy any portion of it .
    Source is our anchor, Heart is our compass , Will the wings on which we travel.
    The" outside "universe is a little speck of dust would we care to see the infinite universe within.
    Almost an anomaly in an otherwise free flowing energy that comes about by thinking we are a-part when
    in truth we are being whole.
    Free Will is not about choice for this is still related to the dichotomic world the little speck of dust is planted upon.
    It is about our divine nature , the I Am Beren is speaking of , who we are in essence .
    It is'nt that we have Free Will but rather that we are Free Will .

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Brook,

no intentions of going anywhere. But heres the thing and how it could work.

The sun is a portal that can be used to direct the solar system. It is a bit like the crafts that project a light forward in space then pull towards that point. This is how we can use the portal. We don't leave the earth though. The only real way of doing this on a permenant basis is through leaving the body for good. or till next time around. The leaving can be through natural causes or can be through choice. That is why people often choose when they leave this life.????

But directing the Solar system is very possible in my understanding of things.

I agree with you there lawlessline, the sun is a very important portal. In fact Instigator, here at the forum, is very in tune with the sun's activity. More than most realize. In fact lots of the videos that you are seeing out there right now, with the really good pics of objects coming out of them. He helped them, by giving them blank videos and they added their own twist to make it interesting. He actually amazes me with this stuff. And his working ability to correlate it with the earth activity is outstanding.

I have been made aware that these beings that are coming from the sun are of a very high frequency. So I would assume that to travel in and out of the sun portal, or for that matter, the center of the milky way if that's possible, you had better be outfitted with the proper codes and frequency.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

hmmm, well the info I was reading on black holes is that they were ejecting cosmic gamma rays and that the closer we get the the galactic center the more dense these rays are which is why there has been a 20 percent increase of cosmic gamma ray bombardment in the past couple of years. Now imagine what is going to happen even in the next year as we get closer to this and the megga increase of gamma rays. Meanwhile we have TSA backscatter X-ray machines and Monsanto damaging DNA so would the DNA of affected people reap the benefit of this cosmic transformation?

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Carol wrote:hmmm, well the info I was reading on black holes is that they were ejecting cosmic gamma rays and that the closer we get the the galactic center the more dense these rays are which is why there has been a 20 percent increase of cosmic gamma ray bombardment in the past couple of years. Now imagine what is going to happen even in the next year as we get closer to this and the megga increase of gamma rays. Meanwhile we have TSA backscatter X-ray machines and Monsanto damaging DNA so would the DNA of affected people reap the benefit of this cosmic transformation?

So these bubbles at the core ~ suggest the presence of an enormous energetic event in the center of our galaxy?

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 Gamma-ray-burst-bubbles_28507_600x450

i found this article and the following theory (article) very interesting and revealing bounce

Mysterious Structures Balloon From Milky Way's Core
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/11/101110-science-space-mystery-structures-gamma-rays-bubbles/

and

Cosmos may show echoes of events before Big Bang
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11837869

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 pm

I need to find my recent black hole data but here is the data relating to your picture giovonni.

You folks are getting all that rain due to the volcanoes that erupted in Russia pouring all that ash into the upper atmosphere.. hence more rain in the Northern Hemisphere. The other volcanoes erupting earlier in Iceland didn't help either. The planet is hotting up as the solar system moves closer to the galactic center where the cosmic rays are more dense. Hence a 20 percent increase in cosmic rays hitting the earth in the past two years heating up the interior of the planet which has resulted in increased volcanic global activity both undersea and on the surface. It is likely volcanic activity will continue to increase as cosmic rays continue to increase over the next 24 months while the solar system oscillates up and down through the galactic center moving into what is called the Photon Band, an area of highly charged particles, The Russian National Academy of Sciences in Novosibirsk, Siberia, have been carrying out little known research into the movement of our solar system through the galaxy. They have also found that we are moving into an area of space where the vibration is higher. The Russians have looked at the leading edge of this heliosphere, and they have observed glowing, excited plasma energy there. This plasma energy used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System.

Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep. …. that's a 1,000 percent increase in the overall brightness of the energy at the front end of the Solar System.

And this means that the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, which is called the Ecliptic. This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.

NASA's Fermi Telescope Finds Giant Structure in our Galaxy

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 498884main_DF3_Fermi_bubble_art_labels

"What we see are two gamma-ray-emitting bubbles that extend 25,000 light-years north and south of the galactic center," said Doug Finkbeiner, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass., who first recognized the feature." www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/GLAST/news/new-structure-briefing.html

This also excites the sun resulting in increased solar activity as well.

Black hole info here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/fermi-info-galactic-bubbles-t1258.htm

Last edited by Carol on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:07 pm

thank you Hugs Carol for your wonderful insightful way in explaining things to me!

so that would explain all this rain were getting out here! Lolerz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm

yw giovonni. I spend a lot of time researching and trying to understand this for myself. I really wished there was someone I could go to who would/could validate if I left something out or am off the mark. Anyway, this is how I understand it for now.

tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 am

WOW - GREAT THREAD!
    Thank you ALL Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 96967
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:41 am

This was on last night on Coast and reminded me this thread.

Electrical engineer and author Jim Elvidge talked about a variety of science and physics concepts, such as the idea that we could be living in a type of programmed reality. "Everything that we interact with, everything that we see, could be generated by some kind of computational mechanism," similar to what was depicted in The Matrix, he said. Further, with the direction we are headed in with video games, virtual reality, and brain-computer interfaces, we'll be able to create a completely different reality that is indistinguishable from what we now consider as real. "Then the question is, if we're going to be creating millions of those in 20-30 years time, how do we know we're not already living in one?"

Citing the quantum eraser experiment, Elvidge raised the intriguing notion that the past can be changed, possibly allowing for time travel. With the programmed reality model, artifacts of the past can be replaced, and memories can erased or recreated, he suggested.

We know time travel is real as Col Corso verified. And we also know from various reports and some scientific studies that the past can be altered. But I found his statement about already living in a programmed reality right on target because there are days (particulary these days) that the programming is so intense I feel that I'm just sitting on the sidelines watching it all flow by. And now... it appears that the program is going to be yanked as the pictures are speeding up the closer we get to the end of time.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm

What a great thread, thanks to all of you contributing here. This is exactly THE kind of discussion I like to participate...and you all made my day so far...

Suriel, your insights are really remarkable. It makes one think more then usual about many issues. Re-reading this thread now, the passage quoted bellow just caught my attention.

Suriel wrote:...

But a designer Universe is interesting. Because we are Creators. What if we were computer applications that became self aware. Then we could change the program. We could change the software that runs this matrix. We could allow our Souls to experience life in a higher dimensional reality. When you pick up an object you visualize the lower vibrational matter as ones and zeros. Learn to use your energy to transcend the coffee cup. Levitate it into the air and make it disappear. What if you could stare at an apple and turn it into a white bunny rabbit? The dream world is what I am talking about here.

And then I remembered that back on PA1, I wrote a post on a Brinty's thread about incarnation. I will quote that post bellow, as it fits exactly with your remark "What if we were computer applications that became self aware". This idea has been in my head for so long time now, for so long time. And now I see, there are so many of you here considering (or at least discussing the possibility) that our universe might realy be a designer universe.

Well, what if...??? ...so here are my own thoughts as a quote:

The idea of karma pervading and mixing with our existence on this planet, now and ever, just don’t fits with my feelings about what the whole human existence is meant to be...But hey, I don’t claim to know everything!

Now, is there a way to deal with a possible karma in your life? There is...you’ll find bellow my objective notion...and sorry for the long post

If you contemplate our world as a game with limited levels, with only one possible goal which one must achieve and only one gate to escape and go further and higher in the matrix, then the idea of reincarnation makes sense. Say, you’ve been given few lives and limited time to achieve the highest goal = escaping this “reality” and go higher in the matrix....until, let’s say, total enlightenment.

“Searching” to find out what you must achieve in order to find the gate to finaly “upgrade” and escape this level is not an easy task, as the programmer(s) included many hidden hints and many hidden traps...and therefore, for many, if not for almost all of us, it becomes impossible to achieve this with your first attempt. The consequence? YOU just restart the game and play again...or “reincarnate”, but with limited knowledge of your previous experiences, as this is how the programmer(s) set the rules.

You’re only allowed to take a limited amount of previous experiences with you, but in return you must agree to take some “karma” with you too...which you first must discharge in order to use the experiences you were allowed to take with..

Nevertheless, it all starts with recognising that you and only you are responsible for all that happens in the game.

As soon as you start acting responsibly and according to some rules (for example everything you do in the game must be accomplished for the highest good and not only for yours), you’ll be given more and more hints and you’re able to recognise these easier. Let’s say, there are some pop- ups on the screen which tells you where to go, what to do etc., [like guidance (or inner voice)] until you’re finaly successful.

Then, after some time of playing and failing to finish the game, you’re given the right to co-programm your next life, where you exactly know what’s still missing and you exactly know where to go and what to do...even if this means that you choose to be tortured. All of this with the highest idea of going further and further, until achievement of the highest possible level and finding the gate to enter the matrix...where you’ll find another and easier path to finaly meet the programmer(s).

Sounds bizarre???? Well maybe it is bizarre???? Who knows? Do any of you know exactly?

I personally feel (and many evidences in my own and other people’s lives confirm this) that we actually have to deal with karma in this current life more then dealing with karma from our previous lives...but we’re too often too blind to recognise the situations and the meanings of these. We only ask the same (I wouldn’t say stupid, but hey...) questions over and over again... “why now”...”why me”...never recognising that...

... it is US and only US who are responsible for all that happens in the game.

Brinty, thans for this thread, it's really some very good discussion here...

And the highlighted passage: "you’re given the right to co-programm your next life", means just the same as becomming self aware, change the software that runs this matrix and allow our Souls to experience life in a higher dimensional reality.

Now after reading and re-reading this whole thread again, all of this makes much more sense.

Oh, and at the end, I must express my gratitude to Studeo as well for starting this thread. It could be nice, when he could be here and contribute with his own thoughts.

btw...this bellow, especially the highlighted passage, also caught my attention.

Studeo wrote:

If such designers make universes by manufacturing black holes – the only way to do it that we are aware of – there are three levels at which they might operate. The first is just to manufacture black holes, without influencing the laws of physics in the new universe. Humanity is nearly at this level, which Gregory Benford's novel Cosm puts in an entertaining context: an American researcher finds herself, after an explosion in a particle accelerator, with a new universe on her hands, the size of a baseball.

Sounds familiar? Wink

How about the last scene of MIB I? Wink Wink Wink

Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm

I would like to share with you an OBE I had. This is related to the subject here.

I lied down in my bed preparing for the out of body experience. I first shifted the energy from the base of my skull behind my head just above the neck. I then shifted the energy from my third eye to the crown chakra. My lips turned cold. The air became static energy. As I centered into one singularity through my third eye, I began my journey through the tunnel. Mechanical sounds could be heard in my inner ears. Then a crackling release of energy boosted me through the tunnel. While I heard the screams of Souls, the whistling cold air surrounded me through the rainbow colored tunnel.

I died that day.

I laid still in the cold ice. I heard what sounded like shovels hitting a block of ice. I then realized that the block of ice was me. Friends from the other side had found me buried in a cave. It seemed that I was frozen there for thousands of years. They pulled me into what seemed like a vast amount of technology. Many thin layers of screens covered the walls. What could be seen are life experiences of many people. What surrounded the screens were Architects, Engineers, and Game Players.

I reunited with an old friend who knew me before I volunteered incarnation. He told me that I was one of the best game players of all time. He said that I taught him most of the games here. We entered a simulation where we had fought a red dragon. He then turned into a dwarf and held an axe. He said that I was a Wizard. A White Wizard. The Vision is getting vague now.

Anyway from that OBE experience it really made me think as well about a designer universe. I shook my head at the belief that maybe we were all living in a big video game. Maybe this is the way that Source Prime Creator learns about these experiences. Through these very real simulations, come collected energies being recorded and archived.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 pm

That experience is very intersting Suriel. Maintaining consciousness while heading off into another dimension and having recall is something I think many of us wish we could do.

Well memories are certainly archived as I can attest to that via NDE and ET scanning experiences. Do not think for one moment that it isn't all recorded for ALL who can see, to see.

All one big video type game? The Matrix pops into mind again and I suspect at an unconscious level many related to that movie which helped make it so popular.

I will add this. I've had a few experiences where I felt I levitated or popped outside of my own matrix programming and consciously redirected the program into a whole other life time very different then the ones lived previously, Even in this life we are living multiple life times.

Generally this happens when I feel I've reached a dead end (karma completed) with something or somewhere - and am then free to move onto something else or someplace else.

The experience reminds me of moving across a checker board then being crowned after getting safely across the checkered board and then freed up to go elsewhere.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 Flower_of_Life____by_AlexGroseth
    a gift from a friend

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 pm

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Carol wrote:
    Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 Flower_of_Life____by_AlexGroseth
    a gift from a friend

This was a beautiful suprise. I asked you about 4 or 5 hours ago for help from your friends. Then this turns up with an answer to something I am working on, plus, to do with this thread. The flower of life, of course.

I think the Egypt thing is a bit of a red herrin though. It is more like a reminder rather than the future. Our past is our present, our present our past and our future always open. I think it was more a case of a signature rather than the info???

You are on the ball my love.

t

Last edited by lawlessline on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:28 pm

As for Karma. Well I meet many people who have no more Karma. They could even be considered sheeples, in the process of awakening. I give them a helping hand to open the shutters on their Karmic block to let the sun shine through. Then like most of us here, become volunteers in their full right.

To give your self a clue if this is how you are, ask yourself if you could inflict harm on something else? Even through thought? If not then you have no more karmic lesson to learn and should rid yourself of the idea of looking for that goal. A karmaless person has no real goals, other than the goal of living life. Obviously we end up helping others as we do, this is just a by product of live your life.

No goals me a really open future.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:33 pm

malletzky wrote:What a great thread, thanks to all of you contributing here. This is exactly THE kind of discussion I like to participate...and you all made my day so far...

Suriel, your insights are really remarkable. It makes one think more then usual about many issues. Re-reading this thread now, the passage quoted bellow just caught my attention.

Sounds familiar? Wink

How about the last scene of MIB I? Wink Wink Wink

Totally agree with your post, cut short to save bandwidth.

But does it sound familiar? Sounds like CERN?

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm

giovonni wrote: Hmmm So~ isn't the Earth (its Sun and solar system) currently within the center portion of the Milky Way Galaxy ~ And with the ever increasing bombardment of photonic particle waves > we are and have been experiencing from the galactic center > be the results of this ascension process ~ As we most likely are realizing as the activation of our dormant DNA > bought forth by this possible black hole's affect > increasingly transmuting (us) with every moment > as it draws us nearer to the entrance~ raising humankind to a higher level of vibration and dimension?

That depends on how you look at things. I think we cann't be anywhere else at anytime. We are constantly in the galactic plane.
    https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/ktmoiselle/SkyChartWEB1284-1.gif

When you look at the ecliptic it is in the inner waves of the Galaxy. The larger wave is the edge. We are somewhere between looking through Aquarius, or the begining of aquarius through the galactic centre to Leo. But the thing is for the density is in which part of the motion of the wave? That part I am working on. My guess is that we are riding down the face of a wave at the moment, and this should be good for Carol, just surfing. We now need to get to grips with how to hang ten.

Last edited by lawlessline on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm

If you are going to hang ten, you'll need a surfboard.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 OY001770

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Carol wrote:
    If you are going to hang ten, you'll need a surfboard.

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 3 OY001770

Left mine with a mate on the west cost here, but am longing for a long board, and the time.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am