1. You do bring good karma from accumulated past life spiritual practices into this life so you can get a jump start from there.
2. You also accumulate good spiritual karma from this life.
3. Fast track is particpating in spiritual practices (yoga and meditation) as these do help open up the nerve pathways for spiritual energy to flow through.
4. Near death experiences also burn out energetic blocks and allows one to travel along new nerve pathways.
5. Keeping ones attention (physical activity, mental activity, emotional activity, spiritual activity) can trigger an opening.
6. Extreme trauma (mental, physical or emotional) can trigger an opening overloading the left brain where it goes into a cascading shut down and pushing one off the cliff into spiritual experience. (There is scientific evidence that I have read on this.
7. One can have the grace of a Master - through the Masters touch or intention clear the pathways.
8. Intention... also will do this and our DNA goes the way of thought. Remember when I posted that all one needed was a nexus, a point to go to as a focus to pop out into other dimensions?
I started off doing psychometry, holding an object and picking up impressions. Next was reading people's energy signatures (focus on name or photo or object belonging to someone) and I could go into the past or future picking up images about that individual. Next, someone was in a coma... and I was asked to psychically check him out. I used his name as a focus and entered into an altered state of consciousness and ended up in another dimension when tracking him down as his spirit crossed over but his body was not yet deseased.
Someone can use a candle flame as a means to develop the ability to concentrate.. focus intention. It takes practice and do some type of repetition (usually the name of a spiritual master) or word that embodies a particular quality one wants to integrate into beingness. Mine was karuna (sanskirt for compassion). Spiritual practice helps establish the pathways for the jump.
I also used to practice out-of-body techniques which worked and there are some excellent easy Scientology practices that work. The most important aspect of all of this is that one must first accept this reality is real. Doubt blocks the pathway unless snapped into by accident. Ego also tends to block the pathway.
There are other ways related to the how but these few are off the top of my head.
I do think that time prior to drifting off to sleep and before fully awakening are times that we are free of ego and can also do the jump if we have preprogrammed ourselves with intention. Just a really simplistic example of preprogramming is if I have to get up at a particular time I just tell myself when and I wake up. Never need an alarm clock because the unconscious mind knows everything, even when to wake up.
So one can preprogram both conscious and unconscious mind simultaneously as to where they want to go. This can also be done while fully conscious as I've done some interplantary jumps this way but with the energy of someone else as the energy boost really helps for this particular experiment I was exploring.