tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

"Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Seashore
    Seashore

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Post  Seashore on Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:06 am

Carol wrote:Woah... looks like a place to avoid, not live at.
    How in the world is he going to sell this ranch?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Battles with Greys: John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood"

Post  orthodoxymoron on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:42 am

I don't trust anyone or anything -- including blurry photographs. Perhaps the property could be turned into some sort of an ET ZOO!! "Please remain in your vehicle -- and do not feed ET!!" Sorry if that offends the Greys!!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:23 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't trust anyone or anything -- including blurry photographs. Perhaps the property could be turned into some sort of an ET ZOO!! "Please remain in your vehicle -- and do not feed ET!!" Sorry if that offends the Greys!!

That's a good idea, ortho, an ET ZOO, although I'm told that the type of Grey in the blurry pictures isn't feeding,
    due to it being a clone-robotic-machine of some sort. I'm too serious now. If it's an attractive ET-Zoo, with horrific
    and impressive colorful species from far corners of the Universe, we will have also those who love to eat
    us, I guess.
    After all, we eat cows and pigs and dogs, to some of them we may be just cattle. American

large bodies should particularly be cautious, to NOT STROKE Wookeys and Willy Allscales.

What a way to get rid of those unfavored "Snowdens" and "Sheldrakes". I probably will be the first to
    sabotage that program, if it ever happens. Maybe by first poisoning those, if feeding can't be avoided,
    so that the species grow extinct. The carnivorous ET's I mean Big Grin 1 What a way to get rid of them, hmmm?
    I'm grimly joking, Halloween vibes of the same grim UK humor are still present in my blood.

Bob Dean, in one of his video-lectures (recent ones in here), while showing a space craft in images on screen,
    shares his view on ET-spacecrafts with groups in it, hanging around in planet Earth's atmosphere, saying
    "I call that Zoo-tours" meaning us humans, as the species in it behind invisible bars. I so appreciate Bob's
    sense of humor. Yours is on the same level, I think.

Although you don't combine it with the benevolence that Bob Dean radiates. You've never had a chance to
    present yours, in the way he does, I presume. You've got the making of a stand-up-comedian in you, who
    knows you could be just yourself, at least I know you as "yourself in the Mists here" and speak your thoughts
    and views on the United States of the Solar System, accompanied by images on screen. And one-liner quotes
    from the Bible, preferably, if possible. Wink

I'm not joking, ortho, the first part of this post is a fantasy-Zoo-tour, this last part of this post isn't.
    Your material, when shrunk to the essentials, with the essence of your quest, could cover

many hours of presentation. You only need to present your style of research and what you've found out so far.
    All of that could be in the realm of truth-seeking, without any pretense to "know it all".
    Which attitude you never show any way, as I perceive it. Q&A intervals might reveal insights of
    both audience and you, the speaker, from which one can reach a next step, or enjoy the moment itself.
    If ever there's been a person going out of its depths to be on a quest the way
    you've chosen, I doubt if you've got company in this, ortho.

That attitude of "not knowing" might create a meeting of kindred spirits, knowingly to be at ease, knowing that all
    those present
    in the room are in the same boat. It's how I see all of us here, wandering in the Mists. At times, sun-rays
    penetrate the veils of Avalon and reveal truths of familiar faces, those of friends, returning visitors, wanderers and Guinevere
    girls,
    Robin Hoods and Arthurian knights, all in search of the grail. Of truth. The path of all saints, of all souls.

"Battles with Greys:  John Edmonds & Tommy Hawksblood" - Page 2 Holy-g10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:43 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I don't trust anyone or anything -- including blurry photographs. Perhaps the property could be turned into some sort of an ET ZOO!! "Please remain in your vehicle -- and do not feed ET!!" Sorry if that offends the Greys!!

I bet there would people who would love to stay at that ranch as a B&B. The only problem would be hanging onto staff.  And of course the guests signing "STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK" with a clause "YOU CAN'T SUE US IF YOU GET TAKEN AND RETURNED IN AN ALTERED CONDITION."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:38 pm

Carol wrote:And of course the guests signing "STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK" with a clause "YOU CAN'T SUE US IF YOU GET TAKEN AND RETURNED IN AN ALTERED CONDITION."
    lol!

The wave of the future.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:07 am

Carol wrote:
    Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:Here is the Description for a new YouTube video posted by Kerry Cassidy, on her new channel, called Project Camelot TV Network:

Streamed live on Oct 14, 2015

Tommy Hawksblood, a ufo researcher and host of his own radio and tv show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....Possibly including mystery guest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ&feature=youtu.be

I see today that the Description for the video has been edited by the YouTuber somewhat to this:

Streamed live on Oct 14, 2015

Tommy Hawksblood, a UFO researcher and host of his own radio and Project Camelot TV show is having bizarre contact experiences with Greys in Hawaii along with evidence of military battles with ships....This show ended up including a mystery guest who turned out to be John Edmonds. Edmonds came forward for the first time about killing or attempts to kill Greys threatening him and his family and pets. NOT TO BE MISSED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVT-2wm9LTQ

For the convenience of new readers, I'll re-post the interview:

I just finished listening to this and it's an excellent interview.

The interview had been posted on the new channel, "Project Camelot TV Network," which YouTube summarily terminated, and the initiative for which Kerry is now doing a 30 day fundraising campaign.

But today, I see that there are highlights of the interview that had been posted on her long-standing channel, and here it is:

Published on Oct 18, 2015

Recently on Project Camelot TV Network's youtube channel I interviewed John Edmonds and Tommy Hawksblood LIVE on google hangouts.

Edmonds was a mystery guest who right before showtime decided to come out using his real name. His story is off-the-charts bizarre but appears to check out. He lives on a ranch in Rainbow Valley Arizona and he and his wife have been infiltrated by Greys attacking their animals (they raise horses) and much more. He claims to have "killed" 8 Greys. The issue is that while stabbing them with a samurai sword they disappear (in most cases) so killing them is hard to prove. But he has gotten hold of their body fluids and had them analyzed... they are 'not of this world' and definitely NOT human...

The interview includes stories from Hawksblood a well known and well respected UFO Researcher who has been around for many years.

At this time, Tommy Hawksblood is trying to raise funds to fly from Hawaii to Arizona to further investigate and film at the Edmonds Ranch.

CLCIK HERE TO DONATE TO TOMMY HAWKSBLOOD TO MAKE HIS TRIP TO ARIZONA POSSIBLE: https://www.gofundme.com/4e6j63mu

The original interview is 2 1/2 hours long and highly recommended vieweing. CLICK HERE to view the original on our new channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OEv-oS_yatmlWvxjGeudA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTg21Z9-EhI

Additionally, that highlight video, beginning at 22:10, includes some footage and commentary (about 9 minutes) of a UFO sighting experienced by Kerry right after she conducted the interview.

Lastly, today, I see another video devoted to the same incident, but presents the full footage, and additional commentary.

Here is that video:

Published on Nov 2, 2015

This is the stand-alone footage of the sighting that happened right after interviewing John Edmonds and Tommy Hawksblood called BATTLE WITH GREYS.

The footage was included in the video entitled: HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EDMONDS/HAWKSBLOOD INTERVIEW . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPq7iBdvjCY
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:45 am

Kerry has interviewed John Edmonds at his ranch.

Here it is:

Published on Nov 16, 2015

I made the trip out to Stardust Ranch to interview John Edmonds for the 2nd time, in person. This is a fascinating look at a man who has been dealing with the dark side of the ufo big picture, going down the rabbit hole for 19 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIkj6K_Spk
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 am

Thanks again for keeping us up to date with this fascinating story Seashore. Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:15 pm

I keep thinking in terms of "Everything Being Planned and Orchestrated by One Solar-System Boss and/or Central-Committee". I further keep thinking in terms of an Ancient-Takeover of This Entire Solar-System. I continue to be fascinated by the general-hypothesis in The Gods of Eden by William Bramley. The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I spoke-with, said "I've Always Remained One-Step Ahead of Humanity." Think About It.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:42 am

Looking into these reports by John Edmonds a little more I found that he's had a website for some time here.  There's not a great deal of info available but I was interested to find that he'd sent some samples from the Grey that he stabbed for laboratory analysis.  Here's a short excerpt of what Edmonds had to say on that here: http://www.stardustranch.info/

Numerous samples have been collected under correct forensic technique by several skilled investigators and were sent to independent labs of high regard. All came back with the same result that the proteins in the samples could not be identified as anything they had seen before either plant or animal or human. One lab did add that the samples sent to them did match the samples they had tested over the last 30 years of fluid specimens they had tested from various cattle mutilations across the South West US. They believed that there was a 100% compatibility that the two were from the same creature(s). Finally a smoking gun that absolutely links cattle mutilations to alien life forms. One scientist was extremely elated by the discovery!

When you read further you find that .......... surprise surprise ........... that "elated" scientist, who wanted to make the discoveries public at the time later went on the cease communications with Edmonds altogether.  Rolling Eyes

As I said, there's not a lot of info on this site but the photos and so on that are there are worth a quick perusal IMO.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:12 am

Sanicle wrote:Looking into these reports by John Edmonds a little more I found that he's had a website for some time here.  
    Thank you for your research!

How do we know the website has been around for some time?  Is there a way to research a URL?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:40 am

A new update:

JOHN'S UPDATE FOR SHOW:

"Show Update:

1. Ascension Code book written explaining the first installment of the ranch events.

2. ET reunion due to the fist interview. We were able to reconnect.

3. Story of the actual reunion and why it took nearly five years.

4. Christopher Macklin ministry and energy healing due to events on the ranch and the transformation of the ranch from a place of fear and death and predatory ET's to a place of healing.

5. ET's are ready to help the ranch to make the transformation and they are ready to tell their side of the story and make a public disclosure.

6. ET's and Star Dust Ranch work together to create a collateral series of demonstration projects to help mankind to achieve answers to problems currently plaguing the world.

7. Regular in person meeting with ET's to start the collaboration process.

8. We have had two female ranch visitors in the last 72 hors and both of them had a Tall Grey ET visit them while we were asleep and they left in the middle of the night abruptly. Neither were injured, but both were very frightened."--JOHN EDMONDS

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/2773-john-edmonds-revisited-update-from-the-ranch-tues-7pm-pt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5LVAUyzeuw
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:23 am

Sorry Seashore but I'm starting to smell something off with this, mainly for the following reasons.  

*In the original interview Kerry was supposed to be there for a few days and conducting a follow up interview the next day, having examined the 'activity' in the area prior.  So why has it taken so long for the next video to come out?  

*And now there's a book?? One of the major warnings right there. Rolling Eyes

*Plus, as all the posters are saying over on YouTube, you'd think he'd have some physical evidence to show for all he's supposedly experienced, even just photos of the Grey body he supposedly slew before sending it off for analysis, which conveniently fell through.  

*But the thing that bothers me (and has from the first interview) most about all of this is how his wife is supposed to be so sick.  When he got sick he was 'miraculously cured' of an 'incurable disease' by that doctor he went to.  So why can't he take his beloved wife to that same doctor?

*ET reunion, healing, after all he's said he went through with them? And, of course, the big disclosure. Hmm, yeah, sure.  
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:43 am

Sanicle wrote:*In the original interview Kerry was supposed to be there for a few days and conducting a follow up interview the next day, having examined the 'activity' in the area prior.  So why has it taken so long for the next video to come out?  

What about this?

Seashore wrote:Kerry has interviewed John Edmonds at his ranch.

Here it is:

Published on Nov 16, 2015

I made the trip out to Stardust Ranch to interview John Edmonds for the 2nd time, in person. This is a fascinating look at a man who has been dealing with the dark side of the ufo big picture, going down the rabbit hole for 19 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIkj6K_Spk

Current date/time is Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 am