tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
burgundia
ClearWater
THEeXchanger
Vidya Moksha
NANUXII
Swanny
greybeard
Eartheart
Pris
Carol
B.B.Baghor
bobhardee
16 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:37 pm

Aisha Salem Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnLIBjaSJ8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2

Post  mudra Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Alan Watts - why not now ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIagG3tD740

The Alan Watts doc film is named after this recording, which was originally released as part of a two LP set, "Dhyana, the Art of Meditation. The two discs were "Why Not Now?" and "Art of Meditation", and the Why Not Now name stuck because no one knew what Dhyana was!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

mooji audio - Without Awareness There Is Nothing At All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANcvDQsBtbo

Self-Enquiry cannot just be a mental, dry understanding. It has to have the fragrance of the Self and the energetic presence of the miraculous. Then it will do its work and set you free from the limitations of your imagined identity.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:58 pm

The Art of Discipline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoqGbIrLw1I

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:23 pm

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?"
    That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:30 pm

mudra wrote:The Art of Discipline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoqGbIrLw1I

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you, mudra, for a little jewel, a beautiful tubby with insights, very eloquently put in words.
    What I perceive, beginning the journey of "going within", is that in the realization of that state, being with
    what is inside, as an outsider observer of my polarity consciousness, disciplin is welcome company, in living
    up to that realization in daily life action and interaction with others, as a next step. I'm talking about focus.

Living, going about it at random, proves soon to be sort of "outrun" on that end of the spectrum or bandwith
    frequency. Does that sound familiar to you?

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Flower10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:41 pm

Silence bears the wholeness we keep looking for~

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Silence
    PHOTO:  MARIJA STRAJNIC

“Each of us has an ever-faithful companion-presence. Something that is always with us.
    “Something that helps us live with inner integrity and depth, to see through the outer coverings of others and of the world to their purpose and core being, and to get over placing ourselves at the center of everything.
    “This companion-presence is Silence. It never goes away. We go away from it, become distracted and forgetful, and lose the manners needed to nurture companionship with it.
    “We go away from Silence into the world of noise as if into a vast buzzing of insects, pushed to exist within the permanent irritation of dissonance.
    “Our choosing to live in the noise of our thoughts and emotions – within the incessant clamor around us – happens almost without our recognition…”
    “But Silence was here before anything else, and it envelops everything else. It is the most primary phenomenon of existence, both palpably something and seemingly nothing. Silence is prior to sound, not the cessation of sound. It is already present.
    “If we drop into quietness just for a moment, we feel the presence of Silence as an invitation. The center of our bodily being is the organ for receiving this invitation from the Silence.
    “As we enter the mystery of Silence, its presence resonates throughout the fibers of our flesh, while extending beyond the flesh to the soul inwardly and to the cosmos outwardly.
    “Our body’s center is the necessary meeting point where the inward Silence of solitude meets up with the great Silence of Cosmic Wisdom.
    “When we do not cultivate this meeting point in the right ways, we lose access to our soul, to the presence of the Silence, and to our individual place in the Wisdom of the World. Without Silence, we are lost and cannot get still enough to find our way back.
    “Silence bears the wholeness we keep looking for while we do not know exactly what we are looking for. It is around us and within us. It goes to the deepest depths of the soul into the outermost reaches of the cosmos and continually unites the two at the centering place of a heart.
    “Here we discover the power of re-creation. Here everything comes alive again is if for the first time.
    “This secret and this mystery are so revolutionary that all who aspire to commercialize the world conspire to bury the secret in the noise of the world. And intimation of the strength of this mystery causes us to run to that noise, though we are not conscious that we are doing so.”
    ~Robert Sardello  from Silence: The Mystery of WholenessThe Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Ir?t=mysticmamma-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1556437935

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:01 am

To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution.
    ~ Jean Shinoda Bolen

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

Consciousness Science kept hidden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSRTsLOiv0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Stephan A Schwartz: Non-Local Consciousness and Exceptional Experiences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWw2B5Y7tG0

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty King Spirit by J.Slowatsky

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:24 am

Spirit King (1874)
    "The Earth said "The human being will bend over me and I will be in him and he, the human being, in me!"
    When my soul heard this call, this prayer of the Earth - the Earth that carried me once as a body -
    I took all mountains in my being.
    And I became stone..... I became tree.... I became animal.
    And I began to speak  my blessing.
    And I blessed the flowers and the insects and all that lives, including all things.
    I spoke my blessing and.... embraced the clouds and the sky,
    I already was formless - and still - no center.
    And I felt the bees in their work and I gave them my blessing and greeting.
    I heard the voice of the stork who build his nest on a roof -
    the roof of the house it was..... I knew, I will live there.
    I saw, how the farmer ploughed and sowed.
    And in the house I saw a religious man with blue eyes... and I loved him.
    A pious woman was in his company, she prayed in her heart - she was pregnant.
    I took in both beings in my soul.
    And slowly became Earth again - became human.....
    became a small child".

J.Slowacky, Polish poet and philosopher

More about this poets work here: http://allpoetry.com/Juliusz-Slowacki
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 am

Such a beautifull poem BB.
    What a blessing on this thread.
    Thank You

Hugs 

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Nicholas Hagger ‘+A+-A = The Great Nothing’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvb4Ohpazy0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 am

Alan Watts - Zen bones and Tales
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eT2xrtsg7I

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:26 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2015 4:30 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 16560710

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 07, 2015 3:24 pm

Inseperability: Your whole environment is your body - Bentinho Massaro

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 07, 2015 4:11 pm

Tony Parsons - The Open Secret [PL] [conscious.tv]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL3aIolKCmA

http://www.theopensecret.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty "Living in the Heart" water and the creation of clean air

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu May 07, 2015 4:58 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Living10

Part of the book "Living in the Heart" by Drunvalo Melchizedek.

"Chapter One Beginning with the Mind.
    Almost at random I chose a seemingly arbitrary point in my life to begin my story: not while I was in meditation of the higher worlds of sacred geometry or the Mer-Ka-Ba, but in a simple everyday scene, where I made a decision to help the Earth heal her environment using technology of the mind.
    I feel we all have this responsibility, and if I was going to talk about it as 1 did in some of my public lectures, I had to live it.

So I opened myself to all the possibilities that might come my way of how I could personally help heal the environmental conditions on our dear Earth. But so that you understand—it is not the subject of cleaning the environment itself that is the reason why I am telling you this story. It is what happened to me and how my life changed while I was experimenting with an environmental machine called the R-2 that began to open my spirit to a new and different manner of experiencing life. Little did 1 know at the time that these technological experiments would lead beyond my mind into uncharted parts of my consciousness and deep into a secret place within my heart.

Clearing the Air with Technology

The story begins in May of 1996, when an old friend called me up and asked if I was interested in helping on an air pollution clearing project he was involved with in Denver, Colorado. I'll keep his name quiet since I believe he would want me to; I'll just call him Jon. This man was a renegade scientist studying all aspects of life and the physical world in a small but sophisticated home lab. I doubt his IQ could even be measured, as he was clearly a master genius. He had created a new way to "see" into the reality using microwave emissions, which gave him a tremendous advantage in searching for answers in our world. Even our government, knowing his work, was not able to duplicate it until just recently. Jon said that he and his associates, one of whom was Slim Spurling with his incredible coils, had found out something about nature that could heal some of the environmental problems of the planet, and he wanted me to see what it was.

He said that they had cleared up the air pollution in Denver and that the air was now pristine. He asked me to come and see for myself. I could hardly believe this, since I used to live in Boulder,Colorado, just a few miles from Denver, which had at that time, in the late 70s, the worst air quality in America—worse than Los Angeles even. It was one of the reasons I had left Boulder in the first place. Actually, I thought Jon might be exaggerating, but knowing his intellect and genius, pretty much anything was possible. So I figured, why not? I needed to get away anyhow, and this looked like something that at the very least would be interesting.

I decided to go with an open mind, with no expectations. Even if what he said wasn't true, this trip would bring me close to the snow-capped mountains of the Rockies, which always made me feel more alive. A week later I stepped off the plane in Denver into a virginal atmosphere the likes of which I had rarely seen in my life. It was more like there was no atmosphere. I could see the trees on the mountains in the far distance, twenty miles away. 1 just stood there like a lost tourist in a strange land, gawking at a cleanliness I never saw in the five years I lived there. To say my interest was piqued is putting it mildly; I was stoked. Could Jon really have done this? An airport taxi crawled up next to me, the driver exuding a soft, relaxed state of mind.

He motioned for me to get in the front seat as though I was his old friend, and within minutes we were silently gliding toward Slim Spurling's home and research lab, a place I had never seen before but had heard great stories about. I remember looking into the taxi driver's eyes, and he seemed to be completely stress-free, an unusual quality for a taxi driver. I asked him how he liked his job. Looking at the road ahead, he said that he loved what he did. To him, people were like open books telling him stories of their experiences as they traveled around the world. On this note he asked me why I was in Denver. 1 told him 1 was there to find an answer to the world's pollution problems. He looked at me, this time with a childlike innocence, and said,
    "Its all gone now. Look, no air pollution." 1 told him 1 could see that the air was amazingly clean.

"More than that," he said. "Everyone I know feels so good! Do you know what happened?" I didn't have an answer to his question, and soon we pulled up to a series of old two-story apartment buildings on the long street that eventually ends at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado.

Here I was to meet Slim Spurling, one of the researchers compiling the experimental information on a new pollution reduction instrument called the R-2. This was a magical invention that somehow captured the wave-form of a rain cloud just as it was about to lighten and sent it over a thirty-five mile area, breaking hydrocarbons down into harmless molecules, oxygen and water vapor.

Was it really true? It definitely felt like it from breathing the air on Slims street. I knocked and heard Slim yell for me to come on in, and so I did.
    His house was definitely a laboratory and not a place to live, sleep and eat. It soon became clear that his place to live was upstairs, separate from his researching world. Strange copper coils of various sizes were sitting around the floor and there were other things that only God and Slim knew what they were. To this man, who looked like a cross between Merlin with his long, white beard and an old cowboy searching for a lost cow to herd home, these "old coils" were actually doing something to help clean up Denver's air pollution. Jon was not there on the first day but Slim, his co-inventor, and two other researchers who were testing the equipment were. Soon the two left for the day and I was alone with Slim and could begin to understand this man, who was another genius as it rapidly became apparent. I stayed with Slim and his colleagues for a few days learning what they felt they could share with me.

Here is how an R-2 works—actually, there is much more to it, but the following is an approximation: The waveform a rain cloud emits just as it is about to discharge lightning is duplicated in a special machine (this is not the R-2). It is then put on a computer chip in the R-2, whose speaker system sends it into the atmosphere through an embedded coil called a harmonizer. The waveform then grows and expands into the shape of a toroidal field (like a donut), affecting the gravity waves to clean up the pollution from a distance. TheR-2 has four dials attached to the end of threaded metal rods, forming a tetrahedron. The dials can be turned to tune the toroidal field so that it "becomes alive." Jon and Slim both considered the toroidal energy fields to be "alive"(and so would I after I witnessed how it interacted with nature). I tried to keep an open mind since much of this was new to me at the time. First I learned how to tune an R-2 by a feeling in my third eye as I turned the four dials on the unit. Really, it was very easy; as I' d hadso much experience in the psychic field, doing this seemed completely natural to me. (Later I realized that only a few could do this right, but almost any sensitive can be trained.)"

Source: http://www.slideshare.net/SecretTed/living-in-the-heart-drunvalo-melchizedek

Light Life technology explained by Slim Spurling's wife

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Mike Kewley  ‘You Are Not What You Think
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFm_sVgFhtI

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 14, 2015 7:49 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 11026143_10153022126868800_3234705486743615358_n

"...The sacred principles of life have never been written down: they belong to the heartbeat, to the rhythm of the breath and the flow of the blood. They are alive like rain and the rivers, the waxing and the waning of the moon. If we learn to listen we will discover that life, the Great Mother, is speaking to us, telling us what we need to know. We are present at a time when the wold is dying and waiting to be reborn, and all the words in the libraries and on the internet will not tell us what to do. But the sacred feminine can share with us her secrets, tell us how to be, how to midwife her rebirth. And because we are her children she can speak to each of us, if we have the humility to listen."

-Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu May 14, 2015 12:54 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Painti10

Thanks a bunch, mudra, here I feel we're body and soul on the same page Hugs
    "We are present at a time when the wold is dying and waiting to be reborn, and all the words in the libraries and on the
    internet will not tell us what to do. But the sacred feminine can share with us her secrets, tell us how to be,
    how to midwife her rebirth".
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 17, 2015 3:37 pm

A very beautifull  illustration of the chakras from Leadbeater 1927

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 640px-Leadbeater%27s_Chakras_Pictures
    Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 19, 2015 4:39 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 2 - Page 3 Rumi1

'Conscious conversations' mirror our congruence, our harmony of agreement, rather than defensiveness. They occur when individuals acknowledge each other, and more importantly, when individuals are consciously aware of themselves, of whether they are 'reacting' or 'responding' to the thoughts, ideas, and emotions shared.

If more than one persons in a conversation is acknowledging themselves in this way, then a 'conscious conversation' is experienced, and both individuals enjoy the energetic flow, as well as the conversation between them, and begin to more fully accept and enjoy each other.

Source: Cleargreen Carlos Castaneda Tensegrity classes
    http://www.cleargreen.com/online-classes/2015-may 

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:34 pm