tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Principles of German New Medicine

Seashore
    Seashore

The Principles of German New Medicine Empty The Principles of German New Medicine

Post  Seashore Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:27 am

In my continuing research on German New Medicine, the subject of several threads I've started, I keep trying to find others who post about it on the internet.

On the Above Top Secret forum, a thread started by a cancer patient was replied to by someone who mentions the value of German New Medicine, but then links to an article in Natural News that doesn't say one word about Dr. Hamer or German New Medicine.  

The author of the article is Andreas Moritz and the article is an excerpt from his book Cancer Is Not a Disease.  I'm fascinated by the similarity between Dr. Hamer's work and statements made by Moritz:

This book will serve as a life-altering revelation for those who are sufficiently open-minded to consider the possibility that cancer is not an actual disease. Instead, they will begin to view cancer to be a profoundly elaborate and final attempt by the body to heal itself and stay alive for as long as circumstances permit; circumstances that, as you will discover, are most likely in your control.

It will perhaps astound you to learn that if you are afflicted with any of the root causes of cancer (which constitute the real illness) you would most likely die quickly unless your body actually grew cancer cells. In this work, I propose the understanding that cancer is a healing process that we ought to support, not suppress or fight. I provide evidence that this rather unorthodox approach to healing cancer is far more effective than the methods that involve destroying it.

I further claim that cancer - the body's final healing mechanism - will only kick in after the body's main waste removal and detoxification mechanisms have already been rendered inefficient.

. . . It is becoming increasingly evident that almost all cancers are preceded by some kind of traumatic event in the past, such as a divorce, the death of a loved one, an accident, the loss of a job or possessions, or an ongoing conflict with a boss or relative. The body has no other choice than to respond to such profound stress factors with predictable biological survival or coping mechanisms that may involve temporary abnormal cell growth. That most doctors agree with the theory that the resulting tumor is a disease, not a healing mechanism, doesn't mean it is true.

Cancerous tumors are merely symptoms of disease that are caused by something else that may not be obvious at first. It is clear, though; they don't just pop up for no reason. For one thing, constant emotional conflicts, resentment, guilt and shame can easily suppress the body's immune system, digestive functions and basic metabolic processes, and thereby create the conditions for the occurrence of a cancerous tumor.

. . . After having seen thousands of cancer patients over a period of three decades, I began to recognize a certain pattern of thinking, believing and feeling that was common to most of them. To be more specific, I have yet to meet a cancer patient who does not feel burdened by some poor self-image, unresolved conflict and worries, or past emotional conflict/trauma that still lingers in his subconscious mind and cellular memories. I believe that cancer, the physical disease, cannot occur unless there is a strong undercurrent of emotional uneasiness and deep-seated frustration.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022578.html#

It sounds to me that Moritz arrived at his conclusions through his experience just as Hamer did.  It doesn't appear that Moritz has studied German New Medicine.

I see Moritz has a YouTube channel:  

Description

Andreas Moritz opened the Ener-Chi virtual wellness center in 1999 to assist people in achieving optimal physical well-being, emotional freedom and spiritual wisdom. He is the author of 13 books and the creator of Ener-Chi Art, Sacred Santémony and other wellness modalities.

https://www.youtube.com/user/enerchiTV/about

Published on Dec 4, 2012

PLEASE NOTE: This video is from OLD archived footage that was recorded in 2011.

In this video, Andreas offers insights into his book, Cancer is Not a Disease -- It's a Survival Mechanism"

Most people think of cancer as a deadly disease that can take a person's life. Once we start reading the book, we understand that cancer is a survival mechanism, a healing mechanism. It is a symptom of an underlying cause that the body is trying to rectify with, by making extra cells to deal with a congested, toxic environment.

While the cause can be either physical or psychological, once we understand this healing mechanism, we can work with the body in harmony, instead of trying to suppress and attack the cancer with chemotherapy radiation or surgery, approaches that are not known to heal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U34qlN6LVk

Here is Moritz's website:  http://www.ener-chi.com/
    Seashore
    Seashore

The Principles of German New Medicine Empty Re: The Principles of German New Medicine

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:23 am

Here is the transcript of an interview of Andreas Moritz:

Raena Morgan: Andreas, why do you say in your book that most cancers, if not all, will disappear by themselves? What about medical intervention?

Andreas Moritz: Well, as I mentioned, the body produces cancer cells all the time, and the reason the body is doing that is to keep the immune system activated. We do that in many different ways. We allow our body to be exposed to bacteria, to viruses, and the like in order to sustain immunity. Even parasites, there’s a new study that just came out and showed that if you are allowing your body to be exposed to parasites, and we all have them in our body, we have to have them, you are creating a part of the immune system. You’re literally developing a very strong part of one wing of the immune system that keeps the body healthy, and that is they show it when the parasites are missing you are becoming susceptible to asthma, for example, or other allergic reactions.

RM: If you’re missing parasites?

AM: Yes. So what we are doing in our society is washing our hands constantly.

RM: Sure, yes.

AM: Which is, you know, we think that’s an advance of society.

RM: Oh yes, germs.

AM: It is backwards. We need the germs.

RM: We need the germs?

AM: We have a lot of bacteria growing on our skin, and the bacteria keep the skin healthy and protect it and prevent invading organisms to infiltrate us. So by getting rid of all of that, by killing things like bacteria, the immune system becomes lazy, it literally loses strength in that particular area.

RM: So it’s saying ‘what do I do if I don’t have germs to fight?’

AM: Exactly. It is not used. When we are developing cancer cells, that keeps the immune system active and alive. And therefore, the body is always healing itself of cancer all the time.

RM: Really?

AM: Yes.

RM: Wow!

AM: So it is- but there are certain tumors that grow because in response to conflict, which I discussed before, so a lot of people are walking around with cancer and they never even know. And when you do – actually, the did autopsies on people that crossed over their past, that died, and they found up to 55 or 60 percent of them had tumors in their body,-

RM: They did?

AM: -cancerous tumors, and they were never diagnosed for them. They didn’t die from the tumors. They didn’t die from cancer. They died from other natural or other accidents or whatever. So they never died from them, so it really shows that a huge number of cancers that people have are never leading to their demise. So the cancer itself is not the killer that it is made out to be, and tumors come and go. Literally 95 percent of all tumors they come and go by themselves. So the body heals them when they stress and the contamination and the blockages are resolved when they start changing their diet. And so they may have had a cancer and you never know because it will never develop or it will regress. So the body knows how to heal cancer if you change the environment, the dietary habits, when we get more sunlight, for example. People have more tumors in the winter. Why? Because vitamin D is low.

RM: Okay.

AM: And that’s when people catch colds and the flu. Why do people catch the flu? You don’t catch the flu.

RM: They talk about being confined and there are more germs.

AM: You have more indoors, you have more germs. But the germs themselves are growing in the body… when you don’t go out, you don’t walk, you’re not having enough sun exposure, therefore you don’t make enough vitamin D. 85 percent of Americans are vitamin D deficient, many of them severely vitamin D deficient. Every cancer patient is vitamin D deficient. That should tell us something.

RM: A lot.

AM: There’s a new study that just came out two days ago from one of the universities I can’t recall…Crichton University?… and it showed that 77 percent of all cancers can be avoided by having normal vitamin D levels.

RM: 77 percent.

AM: 77 percent. So if anything in medicine would have a 77 percent success rate, it would be the drug number one in the world forever.

RM: Right.

AM: It would be an astonishing thing. Chemotherapy in comparison has a success rate of 2.3 percent in America.

RM: That’s all?

AM: 2.1 in Australia. Radiation doesn’t feel any better, 2.1, 2.2 percent. So the treatments versus the treatment of sunlight, sun exposure creating vitamin D, there’s no comparison. So where our focus is- and the American Cancer Society doesn’t even mention vitamin D even though there are dozens and dozens of great studies that have been done in the last three decades that show that vitamin D is the crucial steroid hormone, it’s not a vitamin, it’s a steroid hormone, it’s just called vitamin, that is produced and responds to sun exposure, sunlight, that when you have normal vitamin D you don’t catch colds, you don’t have the flu, you don’t get sick, you don’t get cancer, you don’t get, you know, most of the illnesses, diabetes, heart disease, they’re all related to low vitamin D levels.

http://www.ener-chi.com/cancer-cures-itself/

Uploaded on Oct 16, 2011

Andreas Moritz says the body can get rid of cancer cells on its own and doesn't need medical treatment. We need germs and bacteria to help us stay healthy and keep cancer from developing. He shares studies that show how to naturally prevent diseases and illnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzdiMBtOjwE

It's interesting that he says vitamin D is actually a steroid hormone.  I've never heard that before.

Another video:

Uploaded on Jun 20, 2011

Cancer is a survival mechanism. The body allows cancer, tumors and other diseases to happen in order to compensate for an underlying problem. Andreas Moritz explains why suppressing symptoms of an underlying problem, like a cancerous tumor, can cause more harm than good. Medicine cannot cure when it's just suppressing symptoms. You treat disease by finding the root cause of the illness and treating that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNi9zZdPCzE

Seashore
    Seashore

The Principles of German New Medicine Empty Re: The Principles of German New Medicine

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Seashore wrote:. . .  It doesn't appear that Moritz has studied German New Medicine.

I've been going through the videos on Moritz's YouTube channel, and I've just come across one where he does reference Dr. Hamer's work.  It's at 6 minutes 11 seconds:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Seashore wrote:I've been going through the videos on Moritz's YouTube channel, and I've just come across one where he does reference Dr. Hamer's work.

Continuing to explore Moritz's work, i am starting a new thread, which will be separate from the topic of German New Medicine:

"The Perspective of Andreas Moritz of Ener-Chi Wellness Center."
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:23 am

I see today that one of the teachers of German New Medicine, Ilsedora Laker, has finally updated her blog with a post about  Dr. Hamer:

Music soothes the soul.

June 15th 2015

Those of you following the GNM may already know that Dr. Hamer has recently directed his attention to music therapy and has written another volume of more than 700 pages on the subject, which also includes his personal research and detailed case histories.

The findings are quite astounding. However, in order for someone to fully understand how and why music works as a therapy, I must give you more background as to how all this began.

Those of you that have already bought a copy of Dr. Giovanna Conti’s book “The Biological Meaning of Music” which is available through my book sales page, know what she discovered is ground breaking not only in music but also in medicine and psychotherapy.

Dr. Conti is a professor of music who through a personal diagnosis of cancer got to know about the GNM, took seminars with Dr. Hamer while he was still teaching in Spain and realized that the second biological law “The Law of the Two Phased Development of all Diseases” actually existed in all music composed pre 20th Century. Post 20th century music became more dissonant and abstract, however in some cases the law of two phases can still be identified.

Dr. Conti began to analyze well known symphonies, Lieder and folk songs and realized that the 2nd biological law was expressed by the composer in the music he had written. In fact the composer was expressing the DHS, the sympaticotonia, which is the stress phase, right through the first half of the healing phase, the healing crisis and then through to normotonia. This expression is on an exact mathematical formula where the composer was writing about his conflict! This musical formula is not exclusive to known composers with tragic lives. Giovanna discovered that simple folk songs passed from generation to generation were also composed in this format.

Essentially she discovered that musical compositions all contained the 2nd biological law. Once she had disclosed her discovery to Dr. Hamer, he told her that he had also composed a song for the 20th anniversary of his marriage to his wife Sigrid Hamer decades prior to her discovery.

This love song was written by Dr. Hamer 2 years prior to the shooting death of their son Dirk and 5 years before Dr. Hamer’s discovery of the first biological law “The Iron rule of Cancer” and what astounded Dr. Conti was that Dr. Hamer’s song was the actual template for the 2nd biological law in an exact mathematical formula that he expressed in this love song to his wife.

The song is called “Mein Studentenmaedchen” (My Student Girl) and was recorded by a choir not long after the discovery. Dr. Hamer made the song available on DVD with his first publication expanding on the Conti discovery in “Die Archaischen Melodien” (The Archaic Melodies).

The book was purchased through Dr. Hamer’s online shop by a gentleman with a 7 year old daughter who had been suffering with chronic bronchitis for many months.

When this little girl heard her father playing the DVD of Dr. Hamer’s song, she asked to borrow it and kept playing it nonstop. In less than a week, the little girl’s bronchial symptoms abated and she made a full recovery.

It was through this particular case that Dr. Hamer realized how valuable music was in helping people to “get over the hump” from what we call a “hanging healing”, meaning a chronic illness, to full recovery in a very short time. This was the beginning of his “official” research applying music therapy using the template “Mein Studentenmaedchen”.

Dr. Hamer now has hundreds of cases proving that music therapy can be used to help adults, children, infants and animals heal from almost all illnesses.

In my next blog, I will give more information about how and why music therapy using this musical formula helps our bodies to heal.

http://gnmonlineseminars.com/index.php/a-day-in-the-life.html
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Seashore wrote:I see today that one of the teachers of German New Medicine, Ilsedora Laker, has finally updated her blog with a post about  Dr. Hamer:

In my next blog, I will give more information about how and why music therapy using this musical formula helps our bodies to heal.

I noticed today that she has posted that.

This is amazing stuff!

An excerpt:

. . . As I mentioned in my last blog, Giovanna Conti discovered that the 2nd biological law, “The Law of Two Phases” exists in practically all of music in an exact mathematical formula that can be compared to the conflict active phase and the healing phase.

This was verified by counting all the notes in the composition where the conflict active phase was expressed by the composer and then the same again when the composer expressed the healing phase. Astoundingly this was mathematically similar in every case to the structure of the law of two phases.

What was more astounding was the fact that Conti discovered that the “Golden Ratio” and the “Fibonacci numbers” could also be mathematically proven to exist within the 2nd biological law contained within the composition.

. . . The question is, what does this have to do with the healing properties of music?

When Dr. Hamer began to experiment with his own composition “Mein Studentenmaedchen” and the effects it had on physical and emotional challenges, he concluded that the actual structure of the song was what was responsible for the changes that were evident in his patients.

She also said:

In my next blog I would like to discuss the importance of the “vibration” or “hertz” we are exposed to when we listen to music.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Here's another source of info on the significance of Hertz frequencies, Seashore,
    I hope this is valuable for comparison or a pleasant experience:

432 Hertz Sounds have a healing quality.
    They match the natural resonance of the cells to clear and energize the body.
    The music on the below player was created to provide the best healing qualities
    and you can now listen to this collection of sound healing tunes in 432hz and
    Pythagorean tuning while you browse the site and experience the healing energy.
    In addition to the sacred geometry frequencies used, all these songs were created
    while connecting with beings of Light such as whales, dolphins, Sirians, etc. and
    therefore inserting codes and energy from them in the music
    :

Source: https://soundcloud.com/prepare-for-change
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:07 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Here's another source of info on the significance of Hertz frequencies, Seashore,
    I hope this is valuable for comparison or a pleasant experience:

432 Hertz Sounds have a healing quality.
    They match the natural resonance of the cells to clear and energize the body.
    The music  on the below player was created to provide the best healing qualities
    and you can now listen to this collection of sound healing tunes in 432hz and
    Pythagorean tuning while you browse the site and experience the healing energy.  
    In addition to the sacred geometry frequencies used, all these songs were created
    while connecting with beings of Light such as whales, dolphins, Sirians, etc. and
    therefore inserting codes and energy from them in the music
    :

Source: https://soundcloud.com/prepare-for-change

Thanks!!

Is that website associated with Sharry Edwards at all?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Seashore's question: "Is that website associated with Sharry Edwards at all?"
    I've never heard of that name, Seashore, you may have to check that site.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am