tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
DiVineEnvy
SuiGeneris
giovonni
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Carol
rhythm
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
mudra
JesterTerrestrial
16 posters

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 am

YOGHURT!!! LOL - LANGUAGE OF LIGHT!!! Nutbar

DIALOG OF THE SPEAKER!!! CAN YA HEAR ME NOW!!! PEACE!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Ff_logo_web

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Lawless-Roads-734819

Paul Haslinger - World without Rules

Entheogenic - Ground Luminosity (Ott's New Yoghurt Loom mix)
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 am

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Way
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 am

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 01-magician_copyright_liz_hilton

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 RW-Magician
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:04 am

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Myselfmagic2-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Ourworld-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Believeinyourself2-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Planetbelieve-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Ibelieveinmagic-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Magiciseverywhereblack-1
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06 am

HERE WE GO ONE MORE TIME NOW WE SPINNING NOW WE SPUN!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 17webcorr

Flipsyde - Spun

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 pm

JT; COOLIO!!!!!
    Double Thumbs Up Flowers
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 am

TRANCOSO wrote:JT; COOLIO!!!!!
    Double Thumbs Up Flowers

HA!!! NICE TRANCOSO!!! WHAT A PLACE THE MISTS OF AVALON IS!!!

I HAVE LET OUT ENOUGH FIRE ON YOUR MEANWHILE AT AVALON THREAED!!!

I AM NOW AIMING TO LET OUT SOME PHIYER AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE!!!

I CAN FEEL THE HURT OF AVALON AND MY PEOPLE OF EARTH THIS THREAD IS MY VERY BEST IDEA TO HELP MYSELF HEAL!!!

I HOPE THAT I AM ABLE TO LOVE AND GIVE YOU A BUZZ AT THE SAME TIME...THANKS TO THE HELP OF EVERYONE!!!

THE MERLIN JUST STOPPED BY TO TRY AND PUT IT ALL TOGETHER IN ROAR OF A VORTEX OF A ALL POWERFUL MAGIC SHOW!!!

THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON IS SPECIAL TO ME AND I WILL PROTECT IT WITH PHIYER!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Album-testify-to-love-the-very-best-of-avalon

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Forgive

rawrrrr

Dinosaur Jr. - Feel The Pain

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 CommittedtoQualitySealFinal
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

PEOPLE OF EARTH!!! I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN!!!

BUT IT IS BEGINNING TO HEAL!!! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!!! JT!

THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS WHO HAVE SHARED SO MUCH LOVE!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!!! THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 On_the_mend_-_a_heart_begins_to_heal_ywhd

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 2251023542_c127b7acc0_o

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 P7140336

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 014-heart-light-lw
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:26 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Thebestteachersheart
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 The_Magician_by_Eternal_Salvation

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Heal_the_world_by_moving_forward
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:48 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Joseph-Wright---Lake-with-Castle-on-a-Hill

I GOT A TUNE UP AT THE 13TH BRIDGE ON THE RECENT FULL MOON!!! EYE YIE YIE!!! IT IS TIME TO SHINE!!!

WELCOME TO MY CASTLE IN THE MISTS WHERE I GUARD THE WALL OF TRUTH WITH PHIYER!!! PEACE!!! DISCLOSE!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:56 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Shine-3
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 pm

!SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! Nutbar

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Logo_with_SHINE_spelled_out
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Fire_om

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Pyramids-water-sun-shine
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:33 pm

~ !STCANADA ~ !STEAM ~ !SCHOOL ~ MEGA CREATIVITY!!! ~

WELCOME TO THE GOLDEN AGE!!! THANKS FOR COMING OUT!!!
    sunny

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Vector_Toronto_by_Nyius

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 MacWallpapersComeRainOrComeShine
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Osiris

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 OsirisMAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 CosmicSyncFront

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 219a250a
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

CAN IT GET BETTER!!! YES!!! THE FUTURE IS UN-WRITTEN!!!

EXPOSURE HAS BEEN GIVEN WHERE IS DISCLOSURE!!! I'LL WRITE IT IN THE AETHERS!!!

I AM A MASTER WRITER AND I AM ABLE TO LOVE!!! PEACE AVALON!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Twain-1

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Fathers-day-gift-guidemont-blanc-mark-twain

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 422144

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Woodstock-pigeon-guitar-shine

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 pm

IM A FREEDOM FIGHTER!!! A WAKE UP CALL!!!

Enoch - E7P: Mental Salvation - Washington D.C.

Crop Circles 2009 - 2010

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Rutherford_Quote

Nutbar

YOU KNOW YOUR BREAKING ON ME!!! YOU KNOW YOUR BREAKING ON ME!!!

MY HOUSE IS FALLING!!! THIS CALLS FOR ME TO GET PHIYERED UP!!!

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S NO WAY BACK NOW!!! HOUSE IS FALLING!!!

Hadouken! - House is Falling

I am a victim of you
    and your misery
    I feel resentment in my blood
    oh how the wounds are so deep
    theres nowhere to hide
    and for between misery
    behind and blind is where you want us to be
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:41 pm

These last few months have been the wildest in my life!!! It has not been easy the last few months with my new son being born my daughter getting older and all this extraterrestrial responsibility!!! Things with my family are very upside down right now. It has take its toll on me somewhat and im in a bit of a bind for financials just like the rest of everyone it seems as well as I am in the middle of finding a new place to live. They all stuck in the matrix addicted to the evil illusion. I have had family members causing problems as they do not understand some of these changes and I tend to get a little radical with it. The things I have had to endure in this life while speaking some deeper truths just wild. Its funny I tell my own family and friends and if I told ya some of the reactions i have gotten you would cry!!! Some people don't believe in UFO's and spirituality...they are insane. On top of that my team has yet to get our work out. My friend goes at things from the science of spirit and I from the spirit of science!!! That why were a team!!! I have a feeling that something is yet to happen with that but it seemingly cannot happen fast enough. And ya might wonder why im upset with the infiltration of Avalon. I have stood for truth on the world stage!!! I have stood for truth in my own home!!! Look how those who do such things are treated!!! WHY!!!

Anyway to keep my mind in the groove I went for a visit at the eXchangers. had some interesting travels on the bus as I am an extra loose cannon now. Notice the heart picture i posted..22 haha...Susan house number just happens to be 22 and look at the way the "S" is at the bottom of the word...synchronicity!!! Cosmically!!! Writing in tongues Nutbar oh yea!!! When your in the groove its a wild trip! The crystals I held in my hand during the full moon and the vortex that happens to go right through her place were most intense!!! As she said not many people can stay for long...I was there for 3 days helping her get a few things organized...including her new research. I said she should make a post here but she is leaving forums...so maybe I will link to her newest discoveries!!! What an amazing visit we had. Its great to have such wonderful friends who can help each other get through these intense energy shifts!!! Thank you Friends!!! You know who you are!!! The Vibe Tribe!!! I will help you when I can!!! Now im thinking about building a new white light house as i watch the false white house fall!!!

Today the best way I know how is to keep it on the write side the light side!!! Peace JT!

I ASK MYSELF HOW CAN I EVER GO ON!!! LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!!

HEART DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!! THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE!!!

IT ALL COMES BACK TO BEING ABLE TO LOVE!!! I'VE TRIED IT EVERY OTHER WAY!!!

BT featuring JES - Every Other Way

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:44 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Wearehumansbecauseofourintuitionordivineinus
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 PICT0683

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Weneeditalltoascend

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 EgyptianGoddessMaatPapyrusArtS
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 2 Truth-Lies

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm