tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Onegod

Thank-you JesterTerrestrial for a very inspiring thread. This artwork dovetails with a couple of threads I have been working on. Kali? Jesus? Sananda? Shiva? Haile Selassie? Could someone comment on the characters and symbolism in the art? Were all of the gods and goddesses created by a lone goddess from Sirius? Just wondering?

In a situation like this here is what i would do!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Sws-video-title-deicing

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Wing-it-logo-jpg

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 SOAR-PT2
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 pm

GETTIN MY GROOVE ON!!! RENAISSANCE STYLE!!!

A BUN DANCE!!! O.M.G. THERE'S SO MUCH!!! :)

MAGIC!!! LOL HAAHA!!! WELCOME TO THE GOLDEN AGE!!!

B.o.B - Magic ft. Rivers Cuomo

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Artist-unknown-wizard

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Elements
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I'M NEVER GONNA COME BACK DOWN!!! JT!

DISCLOSURE SURE IS FUN!!! PEACE!!! NOW!!!

PEACE AVALON TRUTH SHALL BE HELD ON HIGH!!!

BT (ft. M. Doughty) - Never Gonna Come Back Down

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 pm

~ ♥ ~ THE TIME IS NOW!!! ~ ♥ ~ IT ALWAYS IS!!! ~ ♥ ~ PEACE!!! JT! :)

Returning To Now ❤

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Sri Brahma Samhita - Srila Prabhupada

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 pm

SO LITTLE TIME SO LITTLE TIME TO WORK IT ON OUT!!!

~ ♥ ~ I'M PRAYING FOR LOVE!!! ~ ♥ ~ :)

!SCHOOL FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!! :) ~ ♥ ~

BT (ft. JC Chasez) - Simply Being Loved (Somnambulist)

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Guarantee that you are Manifesting for the Highest Good (1 of 5)

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi Jester ,
    Hope you are well .

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=vUS7nBm5rlw&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Kesha - We R Who We R Lyrics On Screen HD

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 AvalonHotel2C
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:18 pm

MUDRA!!! I LOVE YOU!!! BLESS YOUR SOUL!!! THANK YOU!!!The Winner

YOUR SOUL ENERGY IS AMAZING!!! YOU HAVE LIFTED SO MANY SPIRITS!!!
    LOL

YOU ARE MY FAVORITE SPIRITUAL MOTHER OF AVALON!!! cheers

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Magic-Circle

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Magic_New_Wave_by_Flatau
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm

WELCOME TO MY ISLAND!!! PEACE NOW!!!

HAVE A NICE TRIP!!! MERLIN JT!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Avalon-banner
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 pm

MIC CHECK!!! PEACE!!! FREEDOM!!! ON MY PLANET!!! NOW!!! YES!!!

JESTERTERRESTRIAL - INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATION OF FREE WORLDS!!!

Hadouken! - Mic Check

cheers Nutbar

IMA GONNA LOSE IT NOW FOR THIS SONG SO!!!

IF YOU CANT SEE THAT PUT YOUR SPECS ON!!!

IF YOU CANT HEAR THAT POP YOUR EAR DRUM!!!

ALL NIGHT LIKE WERE IN THE ZONE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 5Ffcoversmall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Fists_of_Science

Nikola Tesla, Mark Twain and Bertha von Suttner
    combine forces to try to bring about world peace through superior
    firepower. The comic's introduction shows Twain explaining that the
    ...story does not concern itself very much with historical accuracy, and
    this assertion is borne out by the story: Twain and Tesla use scientific
    know-how, general trickery and media manipulation techniques to try to
    scare world leaders into following their noble path. In the company of
    several allies, the two are soon confronted by dark forces led by the
    dastardly Thomas Edison, John Pierpont Morgan, Andrew Carnegie, and Guglielmo Marconi. The inventors and financiers are collaborating on a bizarre new skyscraper, the Innsmouth Tower, on whose building site many construction workers have already died in mysterious accidents.

LMAO!!! WHAT A STORY!!! PEACE JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:43 pm

OK SO WERE GOING GALACTIC!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!! PEACE!!!

~ ♥ ~ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!! ~ ♥ ~ WITH ALL MY HEART ~ ♥ ~ I JUST CANT STOP SINGING ALONG ~ ♥ ~ WE'LL GET TOGETHER ONE OF THESE DAYS ~ ♥ ~ UNTIL THEN I'LL JUST KEEP ON THE FLOW ~ ♥ ~ BECAUSE THE COSMIC FLOW WONT LET ME GO ~ ♥ ~ ILL GIVE YA SOME SUPERIOR PHIYER POWER!!! ~ ♥ ~ WHERES MY MAGIC PEN!!! ~ ♥ ~ OH THERE IT IS!!! ~ ♥ ~ WERE MORE THEN JUST A SLICE OF AMERICAN PIE!!! ~ ♥ ~ O.M.G. MY HEART IS BLISSED OUT A LITTLE BIT A LOT RIGHT NOW!!! ~ ♥ ~ NAMESTE AVALONIONS!!! ~ ♥ ~ THE SOUL FAMILY AND THE VIBE TRIBE!!! ~ ♥ ~ THANK YOU!!! JT!

Five For Fighting - Slice [HD]

HAVE YOU READ MY BLOG TODAY 300 MILLION LITTLE USA'S!!!

HOW CAN YOU BE AS NICE AS ME YOUR NOT FROM THE SAME SLICE AS ME!!!

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE MY FRIENDS WHO STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 pm

* The Egyptian culture was epochs ahead of its contemporaries, and its wisdom embodied concepts that the rest of the world would have to wait centuries to cultivate.

An Introduction to Ma'at

"Maat" has two meanings in the ancient Egyptian language. Maat is first the goddess of justice and truth, who gave meaning to the world and bestowed order upon the chaos of creation in the First Times. She governs the movement of the stars, the rising and setting of the sun, the inundation and retreat of the Nile, and the laws underlying all of nature. In the Judgement Hall of the Tuat the heart of the deceased is weighed against Maat's feather, which represents truth. If the heart is found to be free from the weight of sin, the deceased joins the company of the gods; otherwise, the soul is devoured and destroyed. Thus Maat is the standard by which we are measured.

From this role in the Judgement Hall arose the interpretation of "maat" as a systemized spiritual ideal. The order she represents was apparent everywhere in the world around her faithful worshippers. It was observed in the orderly motion and interaction of the heavenly bodies and reflected in the natural laws at work on the earth. It was deemed necessary to act in accordance with universal law and to understand one's place in the natural order to ensure the soul's position among the stars above.

Maat is the underlying current that connects all things in an intricately woven network. Each nexus is the balance of the lines of force that pass through it. It was considered essential to live according to the principles of balance and justice so as not to disturb the very fabric of creation. The ultimate will of the gods is that order is to prevail.

Each pharaoh on his or her coronation day would proclaim that maat was restored by this ascension to the throne. The priests of every temple in Egypt would offer a representation of Maat to the presiding god in the temple's shrine each evening, to symbolize their conviction that the day's work of worship and guidance was in accord with the universal order. Maat is the reason that things are, and the means by which they continue to exist. It is the voice of divine imperative that at once reigns over this world and promises just reward in the next.

We hear echoes of this voice resounding through the philosophical and metaphysical constructs of all times and nations: the Christian prayer, "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven"; the Muslim concept of "shari'a", or submission to the will of god; the familiar edict of Western occultism, "as above, so below"; and scores of other observations on the interaction of the divine and the earthly.

What is most striking about the systemization of maat is that it found root in such ancient soil. The Egyptian culture was epochs ahead of its contemporaries, and its wisdom embodied concepts that the rest of the world would have to wait centuries to cultivate.

It is clear from archaeological evidence that the goddess Maat was worshipped in Egypt from the earliest dynasties to well beyond the Greek and Roman invasions. It is clear from the depth and sophistication of the Egyptian culture, and the richness of the dreams that it inspires in us, that the philosophical maat persisted and flourished as well.

Rev. Dr. Corey Bantik

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 5551543331_bg
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Il_fullxfull59988865
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Renaissance

OK THATS IT!!! ITS ON NOW!!! EXPOSURE!!! JT! IFFW! ISTEAM!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Xkcd_carebear_stare
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm

GIVE ❤ԼƠƔЄ❤

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 3818159204_4df830b45c_o
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:07 pm

GRAND FUNK ART @ THE RENAISSANCE BAKERY!!! WAY TO AWESOME!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Leonardo-a-merkaba-copy

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 SushumaIdayPIngala
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 pm

PEACE ONE LOVE YALL JT! I LOVE YOU MY SPECIAL STAR!!! K*
    Flowers

OneRepublic - Secrets

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 UFOFilesCURRENTCOVER

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Flannery_HereOnEarthFinal

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Siksastakam - Kindred Spirits

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:34 pm

HEAD FIRST INTO THE MISTS I GO!!!

WHATS TO MANIFEST NEXT!!! PEACE!!!

FIRST MASS CONTACT!!! LETS DO IT!!!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Love_COMEt_by_iuneWind

My eyes are open wide
    And by the way, I made it
    Through the day
    I watched the world outside
    By the way, I'm leaving out
    Today

I just saw Hayley's comet
    Shooting
    Said why you always running
    In place?
    Even the man in the
    Moon disappeared
    Somewhere in the
    Stratosphere

Tell my mother,
    Tell my father
    I've done the best I can
    To make them realize
    This is my life
    I hope they understand
    I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
    Sometimes goodbye
    Is a second chance

Shine Down - Second Chance Official Music Video

cheers sunny Able to love!!! :) have a nice day!!! JT Exclamation

HALLEY'S COMET

I came in with Halley's Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year (1910), and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I don't go out with Halley's Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: "Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; they came in together, they must go out together."
    - Mark Twain, a Biography

What is the connection between Mark twain and Halley's comet?

It is believed that Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens) was born the same month as the passing of Halley's comet in November 1835. Halley's Comet passed on November 10th 1835 and Twain was born November 30th 1835. Twain vowed he would "go out"with the passing of the comet, as it passes in 75 year cycles. Halley's comet passed again April 20th 1910, Twain passed April 21st 1910.

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

ISTEAM!

ABLE TO LOVE!!! - !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL!!! - RUN 2NE!!! - Page 6 Target1

~ ♥ ~ I WILL NOT STOP OR COMPROMISE!!! ~ ♥ ~ I WILL HELP YOU!!! :) ~ ♥ ~

~ ♥ ~ MY PURE INTENTIONS WILL SET YOUR SANCTUARY ON PHIYER!!! ~ ♥ ~

~ ♥ ~ ONE LOVE YA'LL!!! FOREVER!!! ~ ♥ ~ !SCHOOL - NEW OLD ALL ~ ♥ ~

N.E.R.D. - Help Me

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:47 am