tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Free Your Mind Conference 2015

Seashore
    Seashore

Free Your Mind Conference 2015 Empty Free Your Mind Conference 2015

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:07 am

A Free Your Mind Conference will take place in Philadelphia, PA, USA April 10, 11, 12.

Here is the list of speakers:

FYM Conference Schedule

Friday, April 10th
    2:55-4:00 PM - Mnemonic Mind Control – Who Owns Your Thoughts? John & Bonnie Mitchell
    4:00-4:55 PM – Curtis Davis
    5:00-5:55 PM – TBA
    6:00-7:25 PM – Break
    7:30-8:25 PM – Josie Wales
    8:30-9:25 PM – Alternative Media Panel Ft. Luke Rudkowski, The Free Thought Project, and Anti-Media
    9:30-10:25 PM – Freeman
    10:00-11:30 PM – Dan Fogler and a Private Screening of his amazing film “Don Peyote”

Saturday, April 11th
    9:00-9:55 AM – Jay Parker
    10:00-10:55 AM – Nj Weedman
    11:00-Noon – Mark Devlin
    Noon-130 PM – Break
    1:30-2:25 PM – Laura Eisenhower
    2:30-3:25 PM – Lennon Honor
    3:30-4:25 PM – Bob Tuskin
    4:30-5:30 PM – Clint Richardson
    5:30-7:00 PM – Break and Speaker Meet and Greet
    7:00-8:25 PM – Stewart Swerdlow
    8:30-10:00 PM – Mark Passio
    10:00 PM – Open Mic

Sunday, April 12th
    9:00-9:55 AM – Steve Stars
    10:00-10:55 AM – Ras Ben
    11:00-Noon – Frater X
    Noon-1:30 – Break
    1:30-2:25 PM – John Bush
    2:30-3:25 PM – John Vibes & Derrick Broze
    3:30-4:25 PM – Jeanice Barcelo
    4:30-5:30 PM – Dennis McKenna
    5:30-7:00 PM – Break
    7:00-8:30 PM – Fritz Springmeir
    8:30-10:00 PM – Meeting of The Minds

http://freeyourmindconference.com/

My primary focus in my research at this point in time is solutions.  I hope this conference will reveal some.

I've never heard of some of those speakers.  Are members particularly familiar with any of them?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Free Your Mind Conference 2015 Empty Re: Free Your Mind Conference 2015

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:31 am

FYM Conference Schedule

9:30-10:25 PM – Freeman

I clicked on the photo of Freeman to read his bio.

I was already familiar with Freeman, but I was amazed to read that he has appeared in studio with Alex Jones.  I never would have guessed that Alex Jones would invite him.  But I guess it's the same as David Icke.  Alex Jones used to make fun of him, but then changed his tune when he realized that Icke was fighting the New World Order.

Anyway, I searched for a video and have started listening to it.  I was also surprised to hear Alex say that Freeman did some work for Jones documentaries.

I don't know who this YouTuber is, but here is the Description:

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2011

What do Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears, and Anna Nicole have in common? All of these celebrity's shoes are displayed at the Hard Rock Cafe where Anna Nicole died.

Could it be that what we are witnessing in our top pop stars recently is the result of trauma-based mind control? Have the Monarch mind-controlled slaves gone wild? Anna Nicole mysteriously dies, Britney shamelessly shaves herself bald, Astronaut Lisa Nowak sets off on a mission of doom in diapers; what is going on!?
    There is a program so grim, its aspects are difficult to talk about. I am referring to Satanic Ritual Abuse. It is widespread and goes to the upper echelons of the world's rulers. Most Americans won't believe that mind control is going on in the 'homeland'. Well, it is. Many of the rituals and methods employed in the mind control projects are inspired by the ancient mystery schools; blood and sex rituals to the god and goddess. From ancient Babylon to Nazi Germany and on into America, trauma-based mind control has been the modus operandi of the Illuminati.

Freeman - 24/02/2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0F7fxkDb2s

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm not a great fan of Alex Jones, so far, this FYM Freeman tubby doesn't
    free my mind, or informs and inspires it, in one or another way, Seashore.
    I'm not sure how it's perceived by you, do you feel this is freeing your mind?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:14 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:I'm not a great fan of Alex Jones, so far, this FYM Freeman tubby doesn't

Freeman provides most of the input and there is a great deal of information put forth.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 am

Seashore wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:I'm not a great fan of Alex Jones, so far, this FYM Freeman tubby doesn't

Freeman provides most of the input and there is a great deal of information put forth.

Yes, thanks Seashore, I'm happy to be reminded by your attempt, that is, if I understand you, that you
    like to bring info out into the open here, food for thought, without bringing your own opinion or feelings,
    coloring it or sifting it. I'm still interested in how you perceive this video, Seashore.

I'm not honest in asking you if that's freeing your mind, for I put my color in that question, already having
    formed an opinion. I should've just shared how I perceive this particular video. Nothing more, it's in here.

How to be "objective" and not exclude those colors of fixed views and feelings, bleeding through it, finding
    the right focus and not hastily fixing unbalance, but observing how they're talking to me of who I am, is an
    excersize, in general and when sharing posts here, I find.

I've just now been to University, happy for leaving college now Bleh (my today's post in the Nabs and Factuals thread)
    I like to (try to) always mix a gutfeeling, heartfeeling and mindfeeling, in finding value and truth, in info shared here.
    Also putting that into my posts here. Now, I'm going to the Turkish bakery, for my daily bread, freely given
    Cheerful
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:30 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:Yes, thanks Seashore, I'm happy to be reminded by your attempt, that is, if I understand you, that you
    like to bring info out into the open here, food for thought, without bringing your own opinion or feelings,
    coloring it or sifting it. I'm still interested in how you perceive this video, Seashore.

My own opinion is that the world is run by crazy people.

I've never met any of them and never will.  The people I come in contact with are delightful and I forgive all of them for their faults, including myself.

But the people who run the world are crazy as far as I'm concerned, and people like Freeman and Alex Jones help me to understand that.  Instead of going along with the mainstream to get along, I rely on the research that people like them do and share with the world to keep me informed, so that I can know what I'm dealing with.  I would not read some of the things those two have read.  I'm often amazed at the fact that they've done it.  And I want their perspective, because I can't figure these things out for myself.  I find them both to be credible.  I simply use my intuition there, which I trust.

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm