tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld Empty Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 pm

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld 03017810

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/article/20141130192838-5891280-thinking-beyond-our-beliefs-away-from-social-medi-a-crity

Excerpt from a LinkedIn article by Gunther Sonnenfeld, a developer of business concepts adding a
    spiritual view to the nature of our reality, due to a near death experience. This experience is such
    a gift to our world,  I feel, for it offers fresh views on our 3D existence, found on the other side:

"The last piece I shared was an exploration of practical, applied methods for developing a strategic
    position in business. This post will explore ways we might deconstruct belief systems that can limit
    our capabilities to explore the ‘truths’ embedded in the information we receive, cultivate and share.

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity

Are worldviews necessarily healthy for us?

A little over 20 years ago, I had what some scientists call a 'near death experience'. I prefer to call it
    an ‘eternal life experience’, but words are just words without the context of being able to effectively
    convey the actual experience itself to people who would likely scoff at the idea of some sort of
    transcendent reality that is different from their own. I wouldn’t blame them. Hence, the details of that
    experience – and a number of experiences I’ve had since then – are not important for purposes of this
    particular exploration, other than to share the perspective that, gradually, over time, the experience(s)
    I had completely changed my worldview. Truthfully, at present, it has rendered any sense I might have
    of an overarching worldview practically obsolete.

In other words, the only ‘truth’ I can hold is one in which I am afforded – or one in which I create –
    the opportunity to ask different questions of myself and the world around me. If there is a ‘belief’
    about the world that I might hold, it is quite simply that each of us creates the reality we wish to
    experience. For me, that reality constantly changes. I like that it constantly changes, as it makes
    life and business very interesting, and in many ways, quite meaningful. Or, at the very least, that
    is what I perceive to be the case, and what I seek to learn through experience".
    [/size]

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : disorderly lay out)
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld Empty Re: Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:43 am

Thinking Beyond Our Beliefs & Away From Social Medi(a)crity by Gunther Sonnenfeld 1_yhlj10

What if we could all accept the precept that what we actually know is dwarfed by what we don’t know, and that’s actually a good thing?

Published on LinkedIn by Gunther Sonnenfeld, meant in the workspace of a business, excersized in all walks of life:

"Memories can be considered dormant or stored expressions of energy. Thoughts can lead us in previously unimagined directions.
    So perhaps ‘knowledge’ is actually the power in not knowing, as well as realizing that what we don’t know matters more than what
    we think we know. It is the practice of constantly becoming ‘knowledgeable’, or, developing the ability to send and receive knowledge,
    rather than having to own it or store it. Traditional paradigms have taught us that in order to survive, we must position ourselves as
    progenitors of knowledge. That we must know stuff, and know more than the next guy or gal. That ‘success’ is somehow predicated
    on acquiring knowledge, owning some form it, and holding onto a knowledge domain for dear life".

Full article here: https://medium.com/@goonth/the-power-of-not-knowing-267fd0c57ee1

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:28 am