tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

An inspiring movie Like Stars on Earth

mudra
    mudra

An inspiring movie  Like Stars on Earth Empty An inspiring movie Like Stars on Earth

Post  mudra Mon May 05, 2014 3:42 pm

Like Stars on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22xmvxGtx4o

Ishaan Awasthi is an eight-year-old whose world is filled with wonders that no one else seems to appreciate; colours, fish, dogs and kites are just not important in the world of adults, who are much more interested in things like homework, marks and neatness. And Ishaan just cannot seem to get anything right in class. When he gets into far more trouble than his parents can handle, he is packed off to a boarding school to 'be disciplined'. Things are no different at his new school, and Ishaan has to contend with the added trauma of separation from his family. One day a new art teacher bursts onto the scene, Ram Shankar Nikumbh, who infects the students with joy and optimism. He breaks all the rules of 'how things are done' by asking them to think, dream and imagine, and all the children respond with enthusiasm, all except Ishaan. Nikumbh soon realizes that Ishaan is very unhappy, and he sets out to discover why. With time, patience and care, he ultimately helps Ishaan find himself.

Love Always
    mudra
    AlissaChuran
    AlissaChuran

An inspiring movie  Like Stars on Earth Empty Re: An inspiring movie Like Stars on Earth

Post  AlissaChuran Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:34 am

The story of the movie looks interesting and I want to watch this movie. But I clicked on the video and "video is unavailable" error occurred!
    mudra
    mudra

An inspiring movie  Like Stars on Earth Empty Re: An inspiring movie Like Stars on Earth

Post  mudra Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:27 pm

AlissaChuran wrote:The story of the movie looks interesting and I want to watch this movie. But I clicked on the video and "video is unavailable" error occurred!

I found a new link for you here Alissa:

Like Stars on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBZiSkdghMA

Enjoy sunny

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:52 am

Way cool mudra. Mahalo nui loa friend. Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Carol wrote:Way cool mudra. Mahalo nui loa friend. Hadriel

You are welcome Carol The Karen
    Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm