tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?

mudra
    mudra

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?  Empty Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?

Post  mudra Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957

If you were born between 1939 through 1957, or have a parent(s), friends or relatives born during this period, then this article is for you! If you are interested in spirituality, metaphysics and esoteric material, then you can thank the Pluto in Leo generation because they are the ones who paved the road for the rest of us.

The Baby Boomer Generation

This particular generation are the "Baby Boomers" who incarnated here around the end of World War II, when the first atomic bomb was dropped during Pluto in Leo. Approximately 76 million children were born after soldiers returned home from their call of duty.  Many of these soldiers got married and started families of their own, thus resulting in the massive population expansion during this period. It is no coincidence that, "Hey baby, what's your sign?" was a common phrase for this generation!

Positive attributes of the Pluto In Leo generation

The Pluto In Leo generation is known for their creativity, love, warmth, self-expression and leadership.  They are also confident, self-expressive, sincere, loyal, honorable, affectionate, truthful, Pluto , artistic, romantic and spiritual.

Don't mistake their easygoingness as a weakness, because you never want to upset the Lion of Leo.  Those born with Pluto in Leo will attest that that power is not something that someone gives you, it is something you take.  This is what inspired so many peaceful protests during time period.

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?  Hippy-art2

Many people of this generation were able to freely express themselves through music, dance, art, clothing, etc... without any fear of public ridicule amongst their peers.  Those who born in previous generations, however, would ridicule this generation of "hippies".

From a psychological perspective, when we ridicule others, it really means there is something that we fear within ourselves.  For example, if Person A called Person B ugly, then most likely, Person A fears being ugly.  The older generations, perhaps, were envious of the freedoms and civil liberties that this generations were expressing because they were not allowed to do the same.

Which Pluto Generation are YOU? | In5D.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niO9tg09p0c

Negative attributes of the Pluto in Leo generation

As with all Pluto generations, there are negative attributes which include vanity, selfishness, arrogance, self-centeredness, lust, deception, extravagance, superficiality, snobbery and destruction.  Many of these attributes did not fully surface until this generation became the leaders of today's technologies, which have ultimately polluted our air, water and food supplies.

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 | In5D.comAs tensions mount with many world leaders who were born with Pluto in Leo, we are seeing a battle of power and none of these leaders will want to back down.

Leo rules the child archetype, so it's not surprising to see many single parents in this generation, in comparison to the previous Pluto generations.  Additionally, people born with Pluto in Leo may utterly despise the aging process moreso than any other generation because, once again, Pluto rules youth. They tend to be playful and have a child-like innocence.  Just imagine some lion cubs playing with one another!

Even though there was a lack of organizational structure to create positive political and Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 | In5D.comsocioeconomic change within the Pluto in Leo generation, the subsequent generations were able to learn from the baby boomers and we are now seeing activism at an all time high!

The lack of organizational structure most likely stemmed from the need for self-awareness on one level versus a feeling of community on another level, creating cognitive dissonance.

Fortunately, there are many Pluto in Leo generation people who have held on to the peaceful and loving aspects of this generation and are the ones responsible for lighting the torch of the current mass awakening that we are all experiencing.

Even those who eventually conformed to society still remember and feel the energy during this time period.  All it takes is a song from the '60's to feel that energy once again.

Somebody To Love/White Rabbit Jefferson Airplane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1cfTMdjkYM

Flower Children

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 | In5D.comThe Pluto in Leo generation were the flower children of the 1960's whose motto was, "Make Love, Not War".  They were peaceful activists who drastically opposed war, tyranny and oppression and many used illicit substances as a way to escape political and social issues.

"Free Love" was a common expression, as Leo is a highly sexual sign in the zodiac.

The Rock n' Roll generation!

We can thank the Pluto in Leo generation for virtually every form of rock n' roll music that we hear today.  This particular generation shocked the world with music that can only be described as rebellious during this period yet has endured the test of time.

Because of the heavy use of psychedelic drugs such as LSD and mushrooms, a new genre of psychedelic music appeared on the scene, leading to one of the most epic concerts ever, Woodstock.

more here :  Arrow http://www.in5d.com/pluto-in-leo-generation.html

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 .Are you part of it ?
    I Am flower 

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?  Empty Re: Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 am

[quote="mudra"]

Leo rules the child archetype, so it's not surprising to see many single parents in this generation, in comparison to the previous Pluto generations.
    Additionally, people born with Pluto in Leo may utterly despise the aging process moreso than any other generation because, once again, Pluto rules youth.
    They tend to be playful and have a child-like innocence. Just imagine some lion cubs playing with one another!

Even though there was a lack of organizational structure to create positive political and Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 |
    In5D.comsocioeconomic change within the Pluto in Leo generation, the subsequent generations were able to learn from the baby boomers
    and we are now seeing activism at an all time high!

The lack of organizational structure most likely stemmed from the need for self-awareness on one level versus a feeling of
    community on another level, creating cognitive dissonance. Fortunately, there are many Pluto in Leo generation people who have held on
    to the peaceful and loving aspects of this generation and are the ones responsible for lighting the torch of the current mass awakening that we are all experiencing.

Even those who eventually conformed to society still remember and feel the energy during this time period.
    All it takes is a song from the '60's to feel that energy once again.

https://youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 | In5D.comThe Pluto in Leo generation were the flower children of the 1960's whose motto was,
    "Make Love, Not War". They were peaceful activists who drastically opposed war, tyranny and oppression and many used illicit substances as a way
    to escape political and social issues".(end of quote)

Wow, what a boost to the role of our generation, mudra, thx!
    I certainly join you in the babyboom of the 50's, being born in 1951.
    It's becoming such a pleasant memory now, the fact that I've been a hippy and rebel with a cause, with red henna hair, purple batik skirts and blue suede boots
    like the ones the Abba women were wearing on stage. I've even lived for a while in squatted homes, around 1970, with groups of Dutchies and Americans,
    that's why my English has developed so well, if I may say so myself.

I'm a preachers daughter and my intuition and that combination saved me from going completely over the fence
    or coming into trouble of any kind. My adventurous exploring nature couldn't be easily tamed though, I'm happy to admit, now sunny

Those sixties and seventies years were in general much about the need for self awareness, when I look back at it now and from my own experience at the time.
    Sex, drugs and rock and roll were the topics through which this was expresssed by many. I myself was the opposite of streetwise and very prim,
    amidst of all that, which is very humorous for me to reflect on now. Not that I became a wild woman afterwards immediately, for that I had to wait until 2012 Cheerful

Combined with booz and drugs, many "unwritten" rules were flying out of the window and that in itself was a welcoming of impulsive decisions,
    sometimes as desperate attempts to free themselves from all tethers unknown to themselves, even the useful ones, in order to explore life
    and experience new things. In the seventies, I've lived for 6 years in a dead end street with a macrobiotic home restaurant and drugdealers around, sober as a cat.
    I was into healthy living then, due to my partner becoming depressed, coming to the conclusion that brown rice, using hasjiesh and tm meditation
    could solve his problem Rolling Eyes

Sustainable living, organic farming and food, the huge succes of the musical Jesus Christ Superstar and the, to me, legendary movie The Sound of Music.....
    with its perfect choreography and dedicated actors with their accurate pronouncation of text, including the shadows of war, the love for nature and beauty
    and the practice of religion imbued with wisdom, the happiness for simply being alive... with the hills.

Of course this is all a matter of taste, I know, but this technicolor movie was my first visit, when I was 15 years old, to a movie theatre with a big screen.
    TV wasn't a common thing in our homes at the time, you see? And if present, it was only in black and white. I've seen, and been part of, many different lifestyles since then,
    in my work as a childminder and cook. I have talked to many people too, of all ages and walks of life. I always love to know what makes people tick, in all ages.

What I find very interesting and inspiring, is that history is repeating itself. The urge to live a life to your own choice, to choose a more natural lifestyle
    and to restore respect for nature and the awareness of a great need to co-operate, in "the times they are a changing......" is strong again.
    The difference THEN and, 50 years later, our NOW, to me, is... and I'm talking now from the me that I am, as a preacher's daugther, a clumsy young owl
    and......... as a typical example of the Pluto Leo generation:

That in our NOW we almost can't afford focusing solely on entertainment and experiments on the sensual level, due to the acute and dire conditions we find
    ourselves in as a human species, with planet Earth. I don't mean to convey doomy gloomy vibes here, but I believe that we need our senses fully awake just now,
    for the creation of a life that makes sense, foremost to oneself first, instead of a life in confusion. Right now, as I see it, it's my worldcup of tea, to build resilience
    and confidence, to accept my inner truth (however painful sometimes) and acknowledge my own and your truth and each others unique role in living that truth.

Many visions I had (and others with me) during that time, 50 years ago, were mostly in the dream phase, collectively. And I still find visions in a dream state within,
    slowly grasping the truth of being the only one, being happy with them. Learning that I first may embody these and not expect others to follow me in that place.
    The past decennium I witness those dreams coming true, globally, slowly but surely. I've met young couples, creating a whole new sustainable way of life,
    based on their vision of a prosperous future for their kids, during my volunteer journeys in Holland and the UK.

I see new forms of business and co-operation a transformation of the care - and school - system, slowly emerging, succesful artists and social designs with much flair and energy.
    At the age of 63 I find myself, rather unexpectedly, in training with a business co-operation, as self employed creative caretaker and food consultant, in domestic situations.
    My intention is to create an income and move to the UK, continue my work for an income as long as I love to do it. I am in a comfortable position, knowing that in 20 months time,
    I will receive money from the government, allowing me to live anywhere I choose and retire of an official working life.

Amidst of turmoil and control systems breaking down, I feel there's a well of opportunities now, ready to quench our thirst for a happy life.
    Please accept this as my truth. This may sound like real Aquarius talk to you, but know that I've gone through my private hell and found that well.
    I've lived about 4 lives within this lifetime and a valuable treasure and huge surprise to me, feeling like a clumsy young owl, is this:

Our immune system thrives on a loving connection with our SELVES, in who we truly are! Our ability to be present amidst storms of emotion, disillusion,
    confusion and despair and the ability to not walk away from that fury, that dragon who is our guardian, and allow that to BE, in tears and rage,
    meanwhile discerning the difference between our SOUL and the experience and emotions, is a key to understanding and knowing
    ourselves and to connect with the affinity in our hearts, with ourselves. Everything else is coming from that foundation, that fountain....... that well.

Sharing this with you makes me feel happy, please know that I've been a silent witness of life for a long time, highly sensitive without knowing it and
    closed off for protection, often escaping into superiority. I'm deeply grateful for my health and strong body, my abundant life energy. Thank you, ancestors!
    I'm living in inspiring times and circumstances and despite saying goodbye to what doesn't work for me anymore, also in mourning while ending "friendships"
    out of necessity, I'm often full of beans! Dancing on rock and roll too!

Band

(I changed your choice of you tubby, mudra, into one with Bob Dylan)

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?  Empty Re: Pluto In Leo Generation Born Between 1939-1957 - Are you part of it ?

Post  mudra Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:27 pm

I knew you were part of that generation BB.
    Its a pleasure to hear your testimony on how you fully lived and enjoyed it  cheers 

The sixties and seventies were sure stunning  in terms of a brand new vista
    opening up in the common day to day world. A breach was made then that never ended really.

Many that found resonance to heart and soul in this out of ordinary surge in these days are still around
    and  part of the next round we are experiencing now worldwide in terms of Consciousness
    widening and a desire to live up to who we truly are in harmony and respect for all life
    as it should be.

The groove just widened as many others from a new generation came along and added their share of the dream.
    Internet sure helped the connection to take place so that we know we are single waves surging here and there but a full ocean of them.
    Fascinating times.

Here is a poem from the new generation found on the Ringing Cedars of Russia blog

A POEM: COURTING THE SPACE

I'm leaving all you people,
    I'm leaving you all behind.
    I wish you would come with me,
    To a simpler state of mind.

I've heard the mountains calling,
    I've seen the bees in flight,
    The pure fresh air that fills the lungs
    From fields of living light.

The wind that gently sways the leaves,
    That caresses young and old.
    That spreads the seeds of summer flowers