tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Erbarme dich.... have mercy with me... J.S.Bach part of Mattheus passion

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Erbarme dich.... have mercy with me...  J.S.Bach part of Mattheus passion Empty Erbarme dich.... have mercy with me... J.S.Bach part of Mattheus passion

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 pm

With Yehudi Menuhin, my favorite violinist!

These days I can enjoy the voices and music of the Mattheus Passion, while nearing Eastern.
    This morning the Classical Radio presented some, when I was repairing my flat tyre of the bike in my living room.
    To me a perfect combination by the way... and I don't mean it in a disrespectful or rebellious way AT ALL.
    I was in happy tears because I'm feeling the wonder of compassion more... towards myself.
    And now the tears flow again...

The urge to love the Universe welcomes to be heralded by compassion towards myself.
    Or at least accompanied by it... as I feel nowadays.

sunny B.B.Baghor
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Erbarme dich.... have mercy with me...  J.S.Bach part of Mattheus passion Empty Re: Erbarme dich.... have mercy with me... J.S.Bach part of Mattheus passion

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am

Thank-you for appreciating the music of J.S. Bach. Many years ago, I attended the St. Matthew Passion at the Orange County Center for the Performing Arts -- as did my organist--choirmaster (Fred Swann) -- and at the next choir-rehearsal, Fred said it was "Beautiful" in a mysterious manner, which I never heard him describe any other performance or piece of music...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am