tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song!

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song! Empty My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song!

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi All,

My First ever post, anywhere....ever! Whop Whop!
    When all the bullshit was going on with Avalon,I came with you here because I thought it was a JOKE over at avalon, (Which I read regularly since I flew to amsterdam to hear the bullshit deacon/camelot speech , but never ACTUALLY signed up for avalon)Anyway Im here coz Im not into gestapo type tatics that are going on over there...
    Anyway I wrote a song at the time,to keep a little record of some events but also to log a few subjects matters ive studied along the way - kind of like a road map of my journey so far.....
    If you would like to listen - go to http://www.myspace.com/nastynoiseuk - my gift to you all, sorry it wont be to everyones taste,but its honest and may take a few listens!
    Scroll down the tune list to the very bottom (Number 10 I think) and listen to track called "In the mists" Highly orignal title I know....
    Peace to you all, I love reading your posts!
    KrS
    Floyd
    Floyd

My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song! Empty Re: My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song!

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 am

Hi Bullet. Just giving it a listen. Certainly livley for 6:30 in the morning. yeah good stuff, Good to see you over here
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song! Empty Re: My First Post anywhere ...Ever - I wrote you all a Song!

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 am

wow that conference really pissed you off, great ! Rich material ,eh?
    Oh, lollollolol lovin that, " don't trust the weasels" . So, no more hiding in the mists, you're OUT of the closet now! That's pretty rockin stuff, I even got quite a few words of it, keep it coming!
    Floyd what are you doing up so early? Hard at work on the revolution? Hope so.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:wow that conference really pissed you off, great ! Rich material ,eh?
    Oh, lollollolol lovin that, " don't trust the weasels" . So, no more hiding in the mists, you're OUT of the closet now! That's pretty rockin stuff, I even got quite a few words of it, keep it coming!
    Floyd what are you doing up so early? Hard at work on the revolution? Hope so.

Funny I was just making a banner ad that contained the word revolution
    Now thats telepathy for you.
    yes hard at work early each morning.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:57 am

Hi Floyd & AC
    Thanks you both for your kind words
    KrS
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 am

Hi Bullet in theMoon ,

Great to see you here .
    Warm welcome to the Misty club cheers
    And thanks for the song .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:59 am