tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In Empty Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:18 am

In the last week, I've noticed that when I'm not logged in, that many of my posts are completely blank, and none of the links work. Is it just me?? Is it a glitch?? Or is it something more ominous??
    mudra
    mudra

Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In Empty Re: Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In

Post  mudra Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:17 pm

I have'nt encountered anything of the sort oxy.
    I checked you latest posts logged in and logged out and they show perfectly to me.
    You may need to put a note to Mercuriel or Carol if the problem does'nt resolve.

Much love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In Empty Re: Missing Posts and Dead Links When Not Logged In

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Thank-you mudra. I found at least a dozen posts on the United States of the Solar System thread which were completely blank when I was logged-out (such as post 676) -- and ALL of the links on this site are dead when I'm logged-out. Everything is fine when I'm logged-in. I don't want to bother Carol and Mercuriel. I think I've done quite enough of that already. http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t6380p675-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-archangelic-queens-of-heaven-and-the-university-of-solar-system-studies-and-governance Does this mean that guests to this site can't see certain of my posts -- and that links don't work for them?? I realize that a lot of people (and other than people) are outraged by my internet activities -- but is this latest development just a glitch -- or is there something more to it?? I'm still waiting for a detailed critique of my internet activities -- in writing -- in public -- with a reasonable opportunity for me to respond (possibly with competent representation). Throughout the several years of my unorthodox internet posting -- there has been very little rational, reasonable, and ongoing conversation -- and real-life has become a continual and ongoing nightmare. It seems as if a revealing search for the truth is NOT welcome -- and I think I understand some of the reasons why this might be the case -- some legitimate -- some illegitimate. Will this matter have to be turned into some sort of a Court-Case?? If so -- hopefully this would NOT occur in a Kangaroo Court or Guantanamo Bay. Would this thread become known as the Reptilian Brief??!! Again, I remain mostly neutral in all of this madness -- pending subsequent research, documentation, and revelations. I just figured-out that the paragraph shown below (from Post 676) causes the entire post to vanish to those who are not logged in. When I remove the paragraph from that post -- that whole post is visible with, and without, being logged-in. Adding the bold-print seemed to make that paragraph visible with, and without, being logged-in. Strange, but true. I left Post 676 as is -- so it is presently not visible if one is not logged-in. I split that post into the two posts just above this one -- in an effort to determine what the problem was with Post 676. If this is something other than a glitch -- what was the reason for the exclusion and/or censorship?? Was it that I seemed to indicate that I'm no longer interested in participation in this solar system -- or even beyond?? I was merely indicating that I won't be commenting or speculating on this website for a significant period of time -- yet on another level -- I said it in such a manner which might've been suggestive of it being said by some Galactic Big-Shot. I've modeled that sort of thing -- throughout this thread -- to help all of us think about the unthinkable.

Anyway, I'm done. This just isn't fun. I perceive that I've stepped over the line with my last few posts (including this one) -- and I also perceive that a 'crack-down and purge the malcontents' time of trouble and reckoning might be upon us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpiUKyZa-xE It's probably too late for me to not be considered as being an unacceptable and problematic reprobate heretic of a most pestilential nature (or something like that) -- so I'm assuming the worst for my near and distant future -- regardless of which regime dominates in the coming decades. I truly could've done a lot more if I hadn't felt miserable and attacked -- and if I didn't have to worry about physical harm and eternal damnation. I still think that this whole Human-Experiment could've been handled in a much more constructive manner -- regardless of whether the experiment ultimately succeeded, or not. I've tried to help over the past several years (even if it didn't seem like it) -- but this effort didn't work -- and now I feel very little obligation and responsibility to keep repeating something which does not work -- and which no one wants. I'm out of here -- and it might be nearly impossible to get me back -- if anyone were so inclined (which I sincerely doubt). The best and the brightest will hopefully save the world, the solar system, and the galaxy -- and they can hopefully do it without the assistance of completely ignorant fools such as myself. It's sort of nice to NOT be needed. It's a truly liberating experience to NOT feel the crushing weight of responsibility for saving the human race (and who knows which other than human races). What if a reprehensible state of affairs has been allowed to exist within this solar system for thousands of years -- for some very legitimate reasons?? I'm not trying to defend evil. I'm just wondering why the universe at large, hasn't cleaned up what seems to be a miserable mess?? But what if that mess is the human race (and not just evil souls, situations, and humans)?? The Book of Revelation describes the end of life as we know it -- but would that necessarily be a good thing?? I am very Sirius regarding my perception that not everyone in this universe is in love with humanity -- and that some desire that humanity not exist anywhere, under any circumstances. There is evidence for that sort of thing -- and I will continue to model that basic hypothesis. Just know that I will be imagining the most idealistic -- and the most horrific -- world, solar system, and galactic possibilities imaginable. I'm worried Stock-Market Analysts have become Distorted and Bastardized. That keeps me awake at night. That -- and worrying about a Counterfeit Second-Coming of Christ, an Alien-Invasion, Moon-Nazis, the Arrival of the Descended-Disasters, Thermonuclear-Warfare, the Destruction of Everyone (Including the Righteous and the Wicked), and the Chinese Taking Possession of the United States. It's the Little-Things. If you secret-agents ever see my hands shaking -- you'll know why. I'm not sure what percentage of the population should think like I do -- but it should probably be less than one-percent. The problem is, that those who REALLY know the Real-Deal are probably so controlled and watched, that they can't do much with their insider-information -- other than follow orders, get back to work, control and exploit the masses. What if the world, solar system, and galaxy will HAVE to be saved by Completely Ignorant Fools (such as myself)??!! But, please, if I am ever forced into such a role, PLEASE let me do it by continuing this thread -- rather than by making a Completely Ignorant Fool out of myself in Real-Life -- in front of the whole universe!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

mudra wrote:I have'nt encountered anything of the sort oxy.
    I checked you latest posts logged in and logged out and they show perfectly to me.
    You may need to put a note to Mercuriel or Carol if the problem does'nt resolve.

Much love for You
    mudra
    Ditto, Oxy, no problems.

And please don't be so angry, The Mists is far more a library of knowledge than a chit-chat forum.

study Beer 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank-you TRANCOSO. Many of my posts vanish when I'm not logged-in. None of the links work when I'm not logged-in. I can remedy much of this madness by redoing posts, and turning links into playable-images -- but it will take at least 40-50 hours to modify my main thread. Please remember that a lot of my 'attitude' is staged. My posting does not necessarily reflect my true beliefs and feelings. I'm very different in real-life. An agent-type commented on how underwhelming and unimpressive I was!! True story!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:32 am

It's OK Oxy. It's not just you. It's happening on my computer too. Re post #676 if I'm not logged in all I see is,,,,,,,

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

When I am logged in the full 'mile-long' post is visible. So it seems there is some sort of glitch happening after all so, therefore, something that can be sorted out by the Admins if they're made aware of it.  I love you 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:56 pm

OK, I contacted the PTB, but the posts are still missing, and the links don't work, when not logged in. Again, this only matters to guests to this site. When logged in, everything is fine. I still think we might be on the brink, so maybe this is a highly inconsequential matter. I won't comment further.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:22 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:56 pm

OK, I contacted the PTB, but the posts are still missing, and the links don't work, when not logged in. Again, this only matters to guests to this site. When logged in, everything is fine. I still think we might be on the brink, so maybe this is a highly inconsequential matter. I won't comment further.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:43 am

Oxy - Remember when You were having troubles seeing any of Your New Posts and this was a ways back mind You ?

Well I had HTML enabled back then and It was playing havoc with not only Your Posts but others as well on the Site. That said - I disabled it then and in the process of going about that I deleted the offending Posts. Some of which were Yours. Move on or repost 'em - Its up to You. Simply put - All is well. It was Me...

Also - I am not getting Missing Posts or Dead links when I'm not Logged in - I just can't Post is all.

That said - I'll keep looking into It to try and find a cause for It in Your instance.

Omnipotence

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 am

Thank-you Mercuriel. Nice to see you posting. Nothing has changed. When not logged-in, many of my posts are missing -- and none of the links work. But all is well when logged-in. Post 676 is a case in point. http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t6380p675-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-archangelic-queens-of-heaven-and-the-university-of-solar-system-studies-and-governance Thanks again for your efforts on this site. Namaste.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

Once I have checked on the rest of the Posts - I will Log out and then go to Post 676 and tell You what I am seeing.

Standby...

Suspect

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:44 am

Heres what I get when I'm logged out and viewing that Post - Number 676 specifically...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue 31 Dec 2013 - 17:27; edited 1 time in total

And there is nothing else in that Post once I log out and that is quite different than when I AM logged in.

Hmmm.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am