tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory

mudra
    mudra

Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory  Empty Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:59 am

Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory

While covering the Gulf of Mexico Deep water Horizon disaster a report came across of the Oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico being a False Flag Non event .

The single video posted by some anonymous source in june did'nt have much to substantiate it at the time and as far as I was concerned I left it pending in a drawer .

As time went by however my attention was caught by the fact that in early july AP ( Associated Press ) posted a video showing the Bop capped while the official announcement of the day the capping took place came a few days later . Subsequent videos posted by AP showed the Bop still gushing .
    The sequences had been inverted which made me wonder about the reliability of these Live cams we had been seeing all along.

I then discovered materials on asphalt volcanoes . I was surprised to realize how close their behavior was in comparison with what we had seen gushing on BP's videos.
    More doubts settled in my mind ..

Now last night I came across the Anti matter radio show site run by Jeffrey Grupp . He dedicated part of his site to the Gulf of Mexico Oil spill and has been holding the False Flag Fake event theory in view since the start.

I watched the videos he had made and I must say they finally helped connect the dots about that theory and understand what was meant by it .

In this thread I will repost the relevant materials surrounding this view of the Oil disaster as they appeared on the Oil spill thread, as well as post some of Jeff's additionnal materials.

Having abundantly covered the other side of it ( False flag genuine spill ) over the last few month I thought it was fair to analyse the situation from another angle .

Doing so has at least been a good exercise for me .

Knowledge I am finding is a relative thing ...there is always more to know if one cares to do so .
    As everyone contributes to the world from his own point of view everyone carries a little bit of the truth .
    And this really has no end new theories piling up on top of old ones .

Finally on a philosphical side It's not a question of belief but rather to move beyond belief .
    It's good to be aware of what's taking place behind and on the stage of this world but there comes a time where you realize you are the observer , the player , the opponent all at the same time . And then in a sense the game is over without it even needing to come to end on the tangible part of it .

I have come to the conclusion that if we don't look for that divine part of us that is mirrored in the world than we are loosing ourselves into it .
    The whole game is made of distractions powered by dichotomies .
    We are concentrating on the spinning edge of the wheel while forgetting that we as beings are at it's the center perfectly still and balanced always.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory  Empty Re: Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am

Post 562 of the oil spill thread :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/gulf-oil-platform-explosion-and-spill-t369.htm

The illusion of the BP Oil Spill & NWO Agendas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwenqQ3928&feature=player_embedded

From SHTF 411- june 20
    : http://shtf411.com/bp-illusion-of-a-false-spill-t7065.html-sid=75f49d984d7e8acccaec5214bb60fbfa

The 'disaster' in the Gulf of Mexico is beyond a false flag; it's an illusion. What I'm about to reveal will more than likely go by the wayside, and the charade will continue. The reason for writing this is not for attention, games, or folly, but to expose the biggest scam in the 21st century, and to relieve some aching hearts. There is no need for fear as this is a staged event. I cannot reveal my sources, they do go straight to the top, but hopefully what I write will echo inside of each person reading this as the truth.

Much of the information I present here cannot be easily verified, fast checked, or ever presented as anything, but hearsay, as they are just words of an anonymous online entity. The Government, corporations, and the people behind them have pulled out all the stops to insure the truth doesn't come out. They are the reason why the beaches have private security contractors, insuring no one is able to gain access to the oil on shore. They are the reason the Gulf of Mexico is a no fly zone. They are the reason why the gulf states are being locked down by military. They are the reason why the well head you see is different in many videos that BP releases. Without this measure of control the illusion would fail. In this post, what I can do is provide leading evidence, or give clues to the truth; from there you can use something that has gone by the way side, common sense.

The large oil spills washing up on the shores are not from BP Deep Horizon. They are indeed from surrounding wells, that were already leaking by design. These wells can be verified through a simple online search. You'll notice that much of the oil is actually in the form of tar. Usually tar balls; sizes of these have reached 2000+ pounds.

From the start, BP, Haliburton, and co-conspirators knew where they were drilling. Using specific equipment, such as the German ship RV Sonne, they had detailed maps of the ocean bottom. The ship, and a specific college study from 2005, in the Gulf of Mexico, are your starting points to what's really happening in the gulf. Here's a link to what the study synopses
    http://geology.about.com/cs/volcanology/a/aa051604a.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory  Empty Re: Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 am

Post 189 : Oil spill thread
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/gulf-oil-platform-explosion-and-spill-t627-180.htm#11743

I have'nt got the whole picture as to the Gulf of Mexico disaster but I thought it was interesting enough to add these data to our research.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 am

I noticed mudra that that video was put up on yt on June 20. The guy is saying that the oil will mysteriously disappear...and this is exactly what's happening now...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 am

Henning Kemmer

BP Gulf Oil spill - aka volcano
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_pupjoavU

Undersea Volcano Eruptions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmMlspNoZMs&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 am

Jeff from the Anti matter radio show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EhzJyLBqas&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

Anti Matter radio : Oil is fake
    Interview with Henning Kemmer

11 parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BUxtXP8L5o&feature=PlayList&p=C526E18525425BF6&index=0&playnext=1

Response to Critics to the Gulf Oil Spill Vs. Volcano Theory & Henning Kemmer's Audio

Part 1/4

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Where is all the " oil " on the beaches ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbNOxchBKU&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:54 pm

The anti-matter radio
    Oil spill section hoax and false flag section

There are quite few videos to watch here that go back to several weeks.

http://antimatterradio.com/category/coverage-of-the-gulf-of-mexico-oil-spill-hoax-and-false-flag-mud-volcano

Here are recent ones

Faker than FAKE Gulf oil spill!! Now even the Illuminati's mass media says there no oil anywhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatQwYUfmi0&feature=player_embedded

News 5 says: believe in invisible oil testing, invisible chemists and invisible oil
    Part 1&2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHCaWqvVr0Y&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KFS6i2xEvM&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:46 pm

my thoughts a few weeks ago were starting to come round to the idea that whatever this spill is, was thast it was done on purpose to get away with using the bio weapon corexit. where is the oil, are the pics fake? if its 40 000 psi how could they cap it? nothing fits in this picture from start to supposed finish. what i do beleive is that there is poisonous gas in the air and corexit..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote: nothing fits in this picture from start to supposed finish. what i do beleive is that there is poisonous gas in the air and corexit..

I agree with you pineal . If there is something that was deliberately done without an inch of a doubt it is the massive use of deadly Corexit whose consequences sadly enough will last for a long time .

Love from me
    mudra
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 am

It should be the final straw.... how many more signs do we need before intervention should be a conscious decision for all....

I've been getting alot of people saying.." oh things like this just happen every now and then... it is the earth doing her thing".... if only.... tests my allowance whenever i see a vehicle now... :)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 pm

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:09 am

Something is just not adding up with all of this.

Anyone feel like we are on a different timeline? Exploring The Oil Spill False Flag fake event theory  Icon_eek
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:08 am

This whole thing is extremely weird....
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 am

Indeed my friends and now even these marshes miraculously clean when they are still trying to clean the Exon Valdez ones ...
    This false flag volcano hit non oil spill event makes more and more sense to me .
    Looks like they just jumped on the occasion to poison ocean and people with Corexit .

Love from me
    mudra

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:53 am

[quote="CetaceousOne"]Something is just not adding up with all of this.

Anyone feel like we are on a different timeline? [img]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smile

But still, Mudra, all you have dug up and have shown us must have some truth to it.

BC

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am