The Main Factors for Big Change in 2013
1. Rahu Ketu in Libra - January 14, 2013 - End of 2013
On January 14th, 2013, the nodes, Rahu and Ketu, will change signs,
moving from the Scorpio-Taurus axis to the Libra-Aries axis,
where they will remain for a year and a half.
In this shift Rahu will join Saturn in Libra.
2. Saturn / Rahu in Libra - January 14, 2013 - End of 2013
This Libra principle will be very magnified in 2013, with Rahu joined Saturn in Libra, through the middle of 2014. Saturn is exalted in Libra, so this conjunction with Rahu
will bring a lot of intelligent energy to our process,
but of course, our intelligence often comes in the form of noticing our painful mistakes.
When we're asleep and when we're ignorant of something,
we don't notice all of the dirt in the corners, but once intelligence
comes it is like a light shining in those dark corners of our psyche.
3. Lunar Eclipse in Libra - April 25, 2013
A big part of what we will be feeling in 2013 has to do with the eclipse cycles,
beginning in April.
On April 25th there will be a lunar eclipse followed by the solar eclipse on May 10th.
The eclipses take place on the Libra-Aries axis this year.
4. Solar Eclipse in Aries - May 10, 2013
A solar eclipse in Aries follows a couple of weeks later, on May 10th, 2013.
Ketu, Mars, Mercury, and the Sun, will all be in Aries.
5. Jupiter Enters Gemini - May 31, 2013
Jupiter has been in Taurus since May of 2012, and will change signs on May 31st,
moving into Gemini, which is a sign of the mind, and the intellect.
6. Jupiter / Saturn Aspect - June 30th - July 10th
Jupiter's move into Gemini will also be creating some very important aspects
--namely on Libra and Aquarius.
As we will have Rahu and Saturn stationed in Libra, and a major eclipse taking place there,
this aspect is very important.
From June 30th until July 10th Jupiter will be placing a heavy aspect on exalted Saturn here,
which will be very powerful.
7. Lunar Eclipse in Aries - October 18, 2013
On October 18th the lunar eclipse will take place in Aries.
The Sun is barely in Libra then, at one degree, and the Moon is at the beginning of Aries.
8. Solar Eclipse in Libra - November 3, 2013
The second solar eclipse will happen on November 3rd, 2013.
Mercury will be retrograde, and Rahu, Moon, Sun and Saturn will all be in Libra as well.
9. Jupiter / Sun Aspect - November 8 - November 15, 2013
The final point to consider is that right after this eclipse, Jupiter will aspect the Sun.
Though the Sun is debilitated, Jupiter-Sun aspects are very important,
and this will occur from November 8th until around the 15th (with the solar eclipse November 3rd).
- See more at: http://2013-horoscope.net/success1.html?email=workingwonders%40aol%2ecom&from=workingwonders%40aol%2ecom&listname=2013%2dcastl&meta_adtracking=modern1&meta_message=1&meta_required=name%2cemail&meta_split_id=&meta_tooltip=&meta_web_form_id=965336878&name=bright%20shining%20star%20%2d%20sun&submit=Get%20Instant%20Access%21%21%21#sthash.F9oxHNj0.dpuf