tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
TRANCOSO
Carol
Mercuriel
SiriArc
magamud
devakas
Floyd
burgundia
Jenetta
Brook
mudra
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
eMonkey
18 posters

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 9 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  bobhardee Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:49 am

Paul, Human beliefs are based on our values. The more humans value a particular idea the stronger the belief. If one can step back and see the value system on a scale of say one to five then you can easily see how one can get stuck with certain ideas. An example that even a Brit could understand would be that some people like the Beatles more than Pink Floyd. Such that on a scale of valuing they would rate Pink Floyd as a -5 or 0 and the Beatles as a 3.5 or a 4. The only problem with this system is that the more ones values a certain thought or idea, the more rigid one becomes with that beliefs. The result is that without realizing it, they have gotten stuck in a game of everything being black or white with nothing in between. The impact is that it sets up unnecessary barriers that prevent people from learning anything new. It becomes easier to demean others who don't agree than it is to review the evidence placed in front of you and have a meaningful conversation. It's the old I am right and you are wrong and there is nothing that will get me to think otherwise.
    Humans have the ability to change if they so choose to do so. I am not so sure about non-humans but if you want to share then feel free. Oooyeah 1 

Bob H.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 9 Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 pm

13 Nephilim Skulls Found In Mexico?
    by Michael Snyder
    November 22, 2013

So much of what we have been taught about ancient history is simply not true. According to Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History, a team of archaeologists working close to the Mexican village of Onavas has made an amazing discovery. They reportedly found 13 ancient human specimens that had grossly elongated skulls. You can find original photographs of this discovery right here, but the descriptions of the photos are in Spanish. The Mexican scientists are telling us that these skulls are approximately 1,000 years old, and that no skulls of this nature have ever been found in this region of Mexico before. So exactly what is going on here? Are these elongated skulls simply the product of an ancient technique known as “cradle-boarding”, or is there another explanation? Could these actually be Nephilim skulls that prove that an ancient race of hybrids once roamed the planet? You might want to hold on to your hat – because the truth might shock you.

This group of elongated skulls in Mexico made headlines all over the globe when it was initially discovered. A lot of people were really freaked out because a number of these skulls definitely do not look human at first glance. A short video report about this discovery in Spanish is posted below…

CONTINUE: http://wtfrly.com/2013/11/22/13-nephilim-skulls-found-in-mexico/#.UpCDGScW5ki
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:34 am

We are being managed by good and evil. Can you not see the signs? They are beyond our scientific observation. That is because they are in a different paradigm then ours. Stop being so completely narcissistic. It will be your undoing.

The dead are rising.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:42 am

magamud wrote:We are being managed by good and evil.  Can you not see the signs?  They are beyond our scientific observation.  That is because they are in a different paradigm then ours.  Stop being so completely narcissistic.  It will be your undoing.  

The dead are rising.
    No No Nope 

As long as you don't invite them into your life, house, etc., the dead are as potent as a baby's willy.

Unless those dead are rising in our paradigm, like Jesus did...

Personally, the 'living' worry me more than the rising dead, Megamad.

Boxer Beer 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 am

Floyd wrote:As planet x does not exist are there not more important things we can chinwag about?
    I can name 25 other planets that have stayed under the radar, thus far.

Planet Y, planet Z, planet A, etc.

And of course Planet Claire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AOKPTbZEyA

(02:58)
    "No one ever dies there,
    No one has a head..."

Cow Beer 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 pm

study 

How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure - A Reptoid Anunnaki Presence Hiding In The Shadows: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65207-How-The-Anunnaki-Prevent-Disclosure

Cup o Beer 
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:36 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:study 

How The Anunnaki Prevent Disclosure - A Reptoid Anunnaki Presence Hiding In The Shadows: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?65207-How-The-Anunnaki-Prevent-Disclosure

Cup o Beer 
    Trancoso, I doubt many of us know who you are; why you are here; nor why you push ridiculous buttons. I, quite frankly, am sick and tired of idiotic "shills" of which you are. Who are you? JT ExtraT asked many times and yet he is TonyBlue in the many shills in his dispo si tion. Honestly, your ludicrous fan faring in the pie of skies has kicked my discerment to you in a "kick off mode" to tell us what is your "intent" I disclosed once that "discernment is my middle name" and I do NOT like you nor do I TRUST you!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:study 

Cup o Beer 
    Trancoso, I doubt many of us know who you are; why you are here; nor why you push ridiculous buttons. I, quite frankly, am sick and tired of idiotic "shills" of which you are. Who are you? JT ExtraT asked many times and yet he is TonyBlue in the many shills in his dispo si tion. Honestly, your ludicrous fan faring in the pie of skies has kicked my discerment to you in a "kick off mode" to tell us what is your "intent" I disclosed once that "discernment is my middle name" and I do NOT like you nor do I TRUST you!
    Aquaries1111 wrote: I doubt many of us know who you are;
    I am a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies

Listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqSkOFJgS4

Aquaries1111 wrote:... why you are here;
    To push ridiculous buttons

Aquaries1111 wrote:I, quite frankly, am sick and tired of idiotic "shills" of which you are.
    Of which I am what?

Check your post before you 'send'.

Aquaries1111 wrote:... has kicked my discerment
    Again, check your post before you 'send'.  

Aquaries1111 wrote:I disclosed once that "discernment is my middle name" ...
    Lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

Flowers Beer

NB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kopbc5qcm68
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:Trancoso, I doubt many of us know who you are; why you are here; nor why you push ridiculous buttons. I, quite frankly, am sick and tired of idiotic "shills" of which you are. Who are you? JT ExtraT asked many times and yet he is TonyBlue in the many shills in his dispo si tion. Honestly, your ludicrous fan faring in the pie of skies has kicked my discerment to you in a "kick off mode" to tell us what is your "intent" I disclosed once that "discernment is my middle name" and I do NOT like you nor do I TRUST you!
    Btw, you silly Cow, who are you to question me anyway?

Suspect Beer 

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:17 am

Oh, I question everything, especially Lord's...

TRANC Hot TRANC 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:32 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Oh, I question everything, especially Lord's...  
    Yeah, sure...

Who do you think you are?

What makes you think you can call me a 'shill'?

Prove?

None whatsoever!

Think before you post here, Miss 'discernment is my middle name', 'cos you're not doing yourself any honor with bs like this.

If you expect people here to take you serious, the last thing you should do is throwing ludicrous accusations at MOA core members.

We've spend a lot of time and effort to build this forum up from scratch and I for one have no desire to be called a 'shill' by someone whom I've always looked upon - at best - as an attention seeker and a bloody nuisance.

For as far as I'm concerned your only post worth mentioning is the one with the Game of Thrones 'Dragon Lady' YouTube links, for which I thanked you explicitly, in a  post AND a PM.

No Love & No Respect,
    LORD TRANCOSO

Boxer Beer
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:53 am

I don't care what you think about me. Yes you did PM me, out of sight. I share many dimensions with many lights of facets. You being one of them. Call me names, call me or think of me what you wish. Quite frankly, I don't care. I don't care what you think about me. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. I am not here to "maintain reputation"! I am here to "Bust Systems".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:04 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:Trancoso, I doubt many of us know who you are; why you are here; nor why you push ridiculous buttons. I, quite frankly, am sick and tired of idiotic "shills" of which you are. Who are you? JT ExtraT asked many times and yet he is TonyBlue in the many shills in his dispo si tion. Honestly, your ludicrous fan faring in the pie of skies has kicked my discerment to you in a "kick off mode" to tell us what is your "intent" I disclosed once that "discernment is my middle name" and I do NOT like you nor do I TRUST you!
    Btw, you silly Cow, who are you to question me anyway?

Suspect Beer 

I leave for a day and look at this thread!

Really! I think the term is paranoia trans. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of this schtick? In your own house no less!

Leave Trans alone Debra. He's been here since the inception of the Mists. He's our resident DJ extraordinaire! No one here really needs your double speak..So stop this insidious path to weave your comfort blanket!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 am

I am not here to "maintain reputation"! I am here to "Bust Systems".
    See what I mean?  Paranoia.  

As well as an admission to disrupt the long time membership here.

I rest my case!

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 9 3993054536_130f1acd47_z

Debra you may not care but you are making a complete horses @ss of yourself with these posts targeting the core members here.

Trans post was on topic which is more than I can say for your response.  Get with it Debra!  Stop this game of yours now.

Trust is a two way street Debra....several of the core members here do not trust you either!  What you are doing here is shilling/spamming threads and attacking the core members here with subtle (often times direct!) innuendo.

Who the f#&* are YOU????????????? 
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:03 am

I do not read Aquarius's posts. A few sentences here and there is enough for me to know that she is one big waste of time and energy for anyone.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:58 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I don't care what you think about me. Yes you did PM me, out of sight. I share many dimensions with many lights of facets. You being one of them. Call me names, call me or think of me what you wish. Quite frankly, I don't care. I don't care what you think about me. I don't care what anyone thinks about me. I am not here to "maintain reputation"! I am here to "Bust Systems".
    Good for you!

Brook wrote:Debra you may not care but you are making a complete horses @ss of yourself with these posts...
    Spot on, Brook!

A lunatic has taken over the Asylum...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFAv5HJwuY
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Your comments tell us more about you than about the target of your post. As if you desperately were trying to aim at Trancoso but ended up shooting yourself in the foot. You see there was nothing there to aim an arrow at in the first place. Trancoso is born a happy , free and loving soul . Very simple . All the tainted ribbons you are seeing him through are unnecessary add ons that make for a poor exercise in discernment.
    In the same way as for your Burgundia/Jenetta being one and same person hypothesis what you " discern " deborah is'nt what is.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? - Page 9 Bb11a910

I do not care what you define yourself with. There is a place where we can all meet beyond suspicion and judgement, a place where we are undefined and open and our minds uncluttered.
    That place brings peace.You are welcome there.

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:49 am

mudra wrote:

In the same way as for your Burgundia/Jenetta being one and same person hypothesis what you " discern " deborah is'nt what is.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mudra, as far as i am concerned I can also be you...Lolerz[/quote]
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello,

This is Michael Toldnes - The JesterTerrestrial himself MERLIN JT! MAAT

I live in canada and have been somewhat involved with farmers markets! I have made many posts here and have also spoke to aquarias as DD or deborah who showed up on my skype chat after Tony and Raven had been making some posts and comments at the project camelot fourm where my username was just quietly deleted by the way! Most of the time the coversation with debrah involved was chaos as she seemed to have an intention to disrupt and hated the fact that we are who we say we are! Just could not accept that we were and are the official contact! Constatnly caused drama and headachs with people and I was always hearing about the may aguments taht you had with tony! Your lies again here today are noted and you are off the team! You were never on it yet we took the time to communicate with you several differnt times we even had privated skype chats regarding the time lines and the extra terrestrial disclosure we are in the middle of giving to these humans stuck in the old world matrix!

I hardly posted there after the comments from admin tommy and Kerry personally invited me by email to go there to post comments and network as it was said that it would be a more open editorial style forum lol ya whatever hows that working out for you.

I AM NOT TONY LOL

Say what you want get on my skype - JesterTerrestrial and call me i was one of the very first to show their faces in the exopoltics world on project avalon in 2008 and have been to many meetings and got the chance to personally meet many members from there as well as other truth seeker activist star seed indigo crystal children people who have shown up in my lift by synchronicity.

Yes trancosos was on the project avalon forum and we had words regarding his comments to me that will not be repeated and are history at this point.  I dont know who any of you are but I can tell you very few are actually helping my team with this earth mission we started so many life times ago!

Hows that working out for you you. We just gave you the time lines and the decodngs as we are now entering the starting point of the grand cycle yet our words are buried here in the mists of avalon while retards continue to destroy this planet! So what else is new!

good luck

MERLIN JT! MAAT

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:01 pm

mudra wrote:In the same way as for your Burgundia/Jenetta being one and same person hypothesis what you " discern " deborah is'nt what is.
    Because we all know Burgundia is in fact Tony Blue with a bra.

Burgundia

No, 'they' (TPTB) don't call me LORD 'Discernment Is My Middle Name' TRANCOSO for nothing...

Hypnotize Beer
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Yes trancosos was on the project avalon forum and we had words regarding his comments to me that will not be repeated and are history at this point.  

I was just pulling your leg there, JT.

Never meant to be mean to ya.

L&R,
    LORD TRANCOSO of The Galactic Federation of Lies
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Anunnaki & Sumerian Earth History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqahf9L7ZKo
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:39 am

Sorry Trans but your feed got blocked on this side of the pond.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 am

Scotty Roberts - Secret History of the Reptilians - July 13, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts_Y-6DM0No

Love Always
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:26 pm

I can't think there be anymore proof of our species being manipulated by inter spacial evil. And their agenda is obvious. Just look at the state of our world.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 am