tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Where I've been...

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Where I've been... - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I've been...

Post  eMonkey Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am

Dearest Mercurial

I am happy that she is finally diagnosed and you have a treatment arranged that can help.

As for natural medicine and healing, I guess that the disease has progressed beyond the reach of alternative medicine. I wish her well on a full recovery. As for the post-op drugs - yikes - need I say more? It is a big decision for the taking of Chemo.

May the Divine bless your Twin Flame and keep her safe.

Blessings, love and hugs for you both from Vienna
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    As for natural medicine and healing, I guess that the disease has progressed beyond the reach of alternative medicine.

I believe it's never too late for natural medecine and healing to be used.
    In extreme cases they can be used in combination with traditional healing.

I personnally am completely convinced that Hygiesnism as founded by Dr Shelton is one of the best approaches to keep the body fit and healthy.
    He amongst other things wrote the " bible " of fasting .
    Which is well worth reading.
    I devoted a thread to Dr Shelton here : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/healthy-living-f18/the-hygienic-system-by-herbert-shelton-t559.htm

I live without medecine almost since I am born.
    Would I be facing the same situation as Hadriel I would choose to fast first and then introduce gradually organic nutriments mainly raw.
    This is my personal opinion based on my own experience and my understanding of the human body.
    In no way do I want to change what Hadriel feels the most comfortable with .

If I may give an advice , if time allows for it , explore the alternative ways too .

Love from me
    mudra

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Mercurial, I wish you both the best. Everyone does here. Take it with you. It will help at least
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

I sense You All and TY...

The Energy is impressive and I focus that which I have on Her also. I am laying Hands on Her daily and this is making Her feel better. We had a good day yesterday and went and saw a movie.

The Truth is that We don't know how far along It is but then as I suggested to the Doctor - The Amount of Fluid and a need to do It twice since arriving in the South is not a good sign of It being at a stage where so-called lesser treatments would suffice alone.

Even though I am Holistically Minded - I must let the Operation and subsequent Chemo Treament go ahead if this is My Flame's desire. At this momemt It is and so I am divided on what to do...

That said - We will do both...

As an Interesting side note here - CISPLATIN contains Platinum in much the same way as Monoatomic Gold or Ionic Silver Solutions / Treatments do. Now isn't that Interesting ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:11 pm

We are all with you Mercuriel , keeping the community warm for your return.
    I will speak in the name of all , but I think they will allow me to ,
    we want for Hadriel the very best that's is needed at the moment and that she feels
    good with .
    If operation and chemo have to take place , than fine , we are joining our hearts to yours in support and Love.
    May she soon be relieved from her pains and do well .

Much Love for you dear brother

mudra
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:38 pm

I have the same opinion as Mudra,natural medicine can be used in combination with traditional medicine. There are two natural medicine witch are fitting for all kind of cancer, because they are strengchend the body in general.
    1. Lingh zhi(Ganoderma lucidum) is a mushroom used in traditional chinese medichine. It is a tree mushroom very rare in nature,thats why
    ages ago only the chinese high priest and the kings and queens could use this mushroom of long life as the chinese said to this really very good
    fungus.Luckely since some time now it is possibele to plant this mushroom on wood spans. It is used in combination to chemo.
    the best is the red Lingh zhi My husband and I we eat every day a small amount and we both are in good health (luckely)Don`t by any capsules it is too expensive. We buy this at awholesale and cutting the pieces smal. you will find some information about Ganoderma lucidum
    in the internet.
    2. Klamath alges is a blue green alge it is growing only in the upper Klamath lake and falls in Oregon.this alges are very nutrial food (it´s important because sometimes with a cemo the patient don`t has appetite.
    i ate it a couple of years ago it gives you a good feeling unluckely the alge are very much expencive.Because they grow wild ( not cultivated)
    in a mineral rich enviroment.
    there are an other alge spirulina blue green and chlorella it is a green one both grown cultivated.
    http;//www. momentuzm98com/klamath.html
    Lingh zhi, witch I highly recommend you have to look in the net. I buy my amount by a German wholesale and grind the dry mushroom with a coffeeginder if you buy the capsules it`s much more money.
    Feel free to Pm me if you want to know more you will find about this mushroom a lot of material in the net.
    All the best to you and Hariel a lot of love energie power to overcome the illness and put your selfhealing power into motion with the help of doctors, medicine, herbs, funghi, and Where I've been... - Page 2 Herz divine blessings!
    Sabina
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Please can those of you who wish to focus on the spiritual healing aspect of this situation go to this thread started by mudra.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/spiritual-sanctuary-f10/a-call-to-all-love-boost-for-mercuriel-s-twin-flame-hadriel-t708.htm

John..
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 am

sorry to hear this, and you know, there seems to be an abundance of cancer these days, sad and difficult, but it can be beaten .

One person I know who is normally quite holistic has just been through the very same scenario and did the whole chemo thing . She seems to be doing REALLY well. I think positive attitude was very much a factor in her case so feel your dearheart will be surrounded by this and therefore in good hands.

Now, for the basics, many say cancer is a fungal disease, and the one bad thing about chemo is it tends to exacerbate this, so , at the very least one needs to try and keep alkaline as well as look at the fungal side of things. Even a small amount of baking soda in the system can help enormously, even a teaspoon in a glass of water, morning and night. Some swear by direct tumour injection of high dosage vit.C, good thread on this at GLP atm.. also maybe check out Dr Baking Soda, aka Tulio Simoncini . Some say cannabis Where I've been... - Page 2 Icon_eek

In one case I knew of ovarian cancer, the person had a root canaled tooth that was the source of her biggest problems plus mercury amalgam fillings cause the body to create candida as a way of encapsulating the gut from mercury .Candida long term is very hard on the system all round. The mouth is often the best place to look to see what can be improved in many health issues of an extreme nature.
    There are so many immune boosters you can also use, the mushroom advice above sounds great, reishi, essiac tea, kombucha, juicing raw vegetables...whatever sounds good and doable is the way to go.

Sorry for the random thoughts but these are the very basics on the physical level as I see it . I feel you have it well covered on the spiritual plane and add my very best efforts as well. Much love to you both.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 am

Ovarian cancer can be so scary...my Mom went through chemo, and major surgery for ovarian, and it was rough. I'm so happy your Twin Flame will have you at her side, Mercuriel. She would do the same for you...

Anyway, my Mom has been cancer free for five years now...she is in her seventies and so happy that she is still walking with us in 3D.

This is the first day I've read the thread...so I will immediately send prayer smoke for Sandy and for you. You are loved.

Linda
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 am

Hear you Mercuriel and feeling so sad about it...this is not something we can 'undo' at the moment because it had to be preparing in her for very long time .

Sending you both power of Love and Prayers, keep holding together ,
    all will be well.
    No matter what, wrap her in love and know you have friends here , waiting for you both to be back safe .

Where I've been... - Page 2 Icon_sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 am

This is so interesting Mercuriel.
    Zedd posted it in the Heart Portal.
    Bruce Lipton speaks about cancer, genes
    and our perceptions.
    It is very good . I thought to share it with you .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLZ7GqWpEqM&feature=related

Much Love dear Brother .

mudra
    Adv2
    Adv2

Where I've been... - Page 2 Empty Good luck

Post  Adv2 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:07 pm

M- Glad to see you are staying strong through this. Many best wishes for a speedy recovery to your wife and you. May god bless you both. A
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:30 am

Hope things are going well for you both over there Mercurial.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Dearest Mercuriel and Sandy. I hope treatment is going
    well. I agree about the baking soda only what I read is that it
    is 1 teaspoon to 1 cup of boiling water to be taken before going to
    bed. The cannabis increases appetite which is why it is
    recommended and also helps to reduce pain.

Many blessings are being sent your way. Where I've been... - Page 2 Herz

PS. I read recently where root canals can knock out 67% of the immune system. My mother did have a root canal a couple of months prior to getting pneumonia and then followed by lymphoma. It is recommended to get the tooth pulled and go for a bridge instead.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm

when you can, keep us informed, much love to you both.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Okay, Mercuriel, calling you. We are wanting to know some details here. We love you both...and are waiting...love love. Let us know. Thank you, Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 am

Just to let everyone know none of us have heard from Mercuriel since his last post. Where he is located (I think their cabin in the woods) is remote and not connected to internet. Having been taking care of my own mother these past months I know how time consuming this can be. We all need to keep praying for them and sending them healing light energy.

My mother is well on her way to recovery... treatment does work. I'll be returning home next week leaving my brother here to take my place. It is my prayer that treatment is also successful for Sandy and they both will have this episode behind them sooner then later.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Ah, how wonderful that you will be returning home! I am so very happy for you, Carol, and I'm so glad things worked out well for your Mom, and that you have a brother who can take the responsibility. Bon voyage. Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi everyone. I just got an update from Mercuriel and he asked me to pass it on.

"Sandy is doing much better. She has had Her first Chemo treatment and is responding well to It.

It has been hectic to say the least but We will be Victorious over this - Bank on that.

I am on a Friend's PC right now and can't stay on for long but I wanted to drop in and let You know We were still alive and that Sandy is recuperating. Its Ovarian Cancer BTW and survival rates are high for the type She is thought to have.

Additionally - Being in an isolated area with no Internet Connection at the Cabin has been both a blessing and a curse - LOL...

I will Login again next week and give everyone an Update...

sunny

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:48 am

Carol wrote:Hi everyone. I just got an update from Mercuriel and he asked me to pass it on.

"Sandy is doing much better. She has had Her first Chemo treatment and is responding well to It.

It has been hectic to say the least but We will be Victorious over this - Bank on that.

I am on a Friend's PC right now and can't stay on for long but I wanted to drop in and let You know We were still alive and that Sandy is recuperating. Its Ovarian Cancer BTW and survival rates are high for the type She is thought to have.

Additionally - Being in an isolated area with no Internet Connection at the Cabin has been both a blessing and a curse - LOL...

I will Login again next week and give everyone an Update...

sunny

Thats great news Carol...pass on our best wishes to the Merc man and Sandy. We look forward to her return to full health and his return here in the near future.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 am

Very good news Carol. I am very glad to hear they both are doing well .
    Tell them they have a team here that is backing them up with Love without end.
    Nothing less than the very best .

Much Love
    mudra
    Adv2
    Adv2

Post  Adv2 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:11 am

Glad to hear about M and his wife.

Thoughts and prayers continue.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

FYI. Mercuriel is back on-line at Mists with us and his wife is doing well. I'll leave it up to him to give you his update.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:24 pm

I am so happy with these good news .
    It 's been a great joy for me to see Mercuriel around today.

flower

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Where I've been... - Page 2 Empty My Love to You All...

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 am

As it has also brought Me great Joy to see You as well My Dear Sister Mudra...

Much Love to You...

sunny

This Weekend - I will write up the Ordeal Hadriel and I have gone through over the past three months in dealing with this Cancer. Please be patient My Brethren. All will be known soon...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:10 am