tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
magamud
DrSimonAtkins
Emme
Carol
Brook
9 posters

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Brook
    Brook

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty Re: Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Post  Brook Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Ahh....so your taking about ULF frequency Pulse? Which goes along with some other theorys/science.

http://www.quakefinder.com/science/science-briefs/science-brief-ultra-low-frequency-ulf-pulses/

Interesing and very plausable.

Which may also go with optical signals: Whistle

http://lanl.arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1206/1206.6208.pdf

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty Re: Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't

Post  Brook Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I will say this regarding the Boston incident...the city population had to be under some kind of influence to blindly accept martial law lock down and condition while blindly cheering it on.

Now that's Orwellian!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:30 pm

I agree with you Brook. I suspect that part of the mind control is indeed done with this electromagnetic grid on the earth. I have always noted the strange cognitive dissonance or loss of memory. But as a testimony no one is forsaken. The fire deep inside everyone to be free and know the truth can push against this force. Keeping the lamp lit with oil. Passion.

Godspeed everyone...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Not too long ago Tom Brown was putting out alerts about one of Grandfather's prophecies where the populace would turn into zombies. He expected this prophecy to be fulfilled shortly. Given what is being presented here it is easy to see how such a situation could easily be created with a frequency pulse. This is beyond evil. For example, if something like a Black Swan event happens, where resources are not available or in short supply, in an effort to control the restless - they could easily follow up do something like this to create thousands of mindless zombies. Even those who live outside of the frequency zone would be at risk from the newly created zombies who would be searching for food (perhaps even other people as a food source) just to survive. The book, One Second After would take on a new apoplectic scenario if Zombies were on the loose. Heading for the hills takes on a whole new meaning given this scenario.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Brook wrote:I will say this regarding the Boston incident...the city population had to be under some kind of influence to blindly accept martial law lock down and condition while blindly cheering it on.

Now that's Orwellian!

I think the boston populace was in a state of shock and were to well conditioned by media previously to act. Meanwhile, TPTB have been planning for this for years and well trained boots on the ground carried out what they have been practicing. IPO, the Boston bombing was a successful psyops social experiment to see just how far they could go. They won, the public lost. To many complacent citizens have no clue as to how their civil liberties were trampled upon.

The last time there was a war on US soil was the civil war of 1861. Our fighting military is out of the country. (Just a personal note: the South really did win and as a result of the secret government's ability to time travel an alter time lines - the timeline was changed where the north came out on top.)

Basically, with the technology that they do have they can do whatever they wish unless stopped. Now this is at the crux of the threat to humanity, isn't it? The few are afraid of them many who would turn on them once they discovered the truth - so meanwhile they seek whatever means available of mind control to enforce their sick agenda.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty Radar Blob: What It Is 'Versus' What It Isn't

Post  Jenetta Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:51 pm

DrSimonAtkins wrote:Carol, all --

This is electromagnetic 'pulsing'. It's a weapon.
    It can do anything from jam RADAR to create a 'zombie-like' condition in a population if strong enough.

The Establishment is not about controlling by going door to door. This advanced research is much more 'efficient' in their sick minds.
    It's all about Mind Persuasion Technology nowadays. DARPA is the main funding behind all this, and the previously mentioned firms like Raytheon are all aboard.

Best,
    Simon

- Dr. Simon R. R. Atkins
    CEO, Climate Risk Economist
    Advanced Forecasting Corporation [AFC]

SCIENTISTS PRODUCE DENSE ARTIFICIAL PLASMA CLOUDS

U.S. Naval Research Laboratory research physicists and engineers from the Plasma Physics Division, working at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) transmitter facility, Gakona, Alaska, successfully produced a sustained high density plasma cloud in Earth's upper atmosphere.
    "Previous artificial plasma density clouds have lifetimes of only ten minutes or less," says Paul Bernhardt, NRL Space Use and Plasma Section. "This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."

Full article at: http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news/2013/02/scientists-produce-dense-artificial-plasma-clouds

Post  malletzky Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 am

Great discussion on this very interesting topic Carol, Brook and all other :-). In addition to some of the written on the pages before:

1. about the possible “October/November surprise”, please be aware that from an astrologically point of view, the timeframe between 18 Oct. and 26. Oct. is the best time to act if you want to “crash” something. Please see throughout the history and you will notice that almost all stock exchange crashes were deliberately caused exactly in this timeframe. All of you who’ve watched Santos Bonacci’s videos will remember how he explains that in detail.

So if we are to expect something in October this year, could be of a similar, “crash” nature.

2. about the changing or even controlling the non-local field (or information): I agree with Brook totaly and I am sure that no one ever will be able to develop or engineer any kind of technology that will be able to do this.

That field is of a non-material origin and the most likely you could do probably hide it (as Brook correctly describes it all) or probably be able to “read it”, which in this case means just taping into and “see in it” backwards or forwards, say as a kind of time travel where you can observe but not change the outcome.

I am not an expert in time travel nor have any scientific background, but I only suppose that even if we would be able to change a possible outcome “somewhere and sometime else”, that would only means that one of the infinite possibilities would come true or visible, but that would definitely not alter the present reality from which you started the “journey” (this is only an assumption, not a fact).

3. about the star gates and the synthetic: I once wrote here in the mists about my experiences with star gates and their synthetic guards (I just can’t find the thread now). But these synthetic guards, they can not stop you to go thru these star gates if you have the right key...which is something we bear inside us. This is from my own personal experience, so I am pretty sure about it.

With much respect
    Mall...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks for your input as well Mal and Jenetta.  As always it's much respected.

I think for a moment we need to step back and see what anomalous happening are occurring in the area of Huntsville eh?  Perhaps in the next few months we should revisit local news in the area?

So I decided to check out the same news source of the article in the OP.  Well just south of Huntsville is something strange going on.

June 5th is when the radar blob was reported.

June 10th, five days later the FEDERAL government is doing a survey.  Explaining it as something quite benign.  Not collecting DNA and offering 10 dollars to survey takers on the side of the road.

Here is the article from counties around the Birmingham Alabama area....just south of the story reported on June 5th of the radar blob.

Why were roadblocks in St. Clair and Bibb counties asking for blood and DNA samples this weekend?

PELL CITY, Alabama -- St. Clair and Bibb county authorities are confirming there were roadblocks at several locations in their counties Friday and Saturday asking for blood and DNA samples. However, the samples were voluntary and motorists were paid for them as part of a study, they said.
    According to Lt. Freddie Turrentine of the St. Clair County Sheriff's Department, it isn't the first time such roadblocks have occurred in the area.
    "They were here in 2007," said Turrentine, the supervisor in charge of the roadblocks, which took place in several locations in St. Clair County Friday night, early Saturday morning and Saturday night and early Sunday morning. "It's just with social media and Facebook now, word of it has just exploded."
    Turrentine said the roadblocks were part of a study conducted by the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, working with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. St. Clair County was asked to participate by the Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs because it had worked with the group six years ago.
    Sheriff Keith Hannah in Bibb County said they too had previously participated in the study.
    Here's how the road blocks worked, Turrentine said:
    Off-duty St. Clair County deputies stopped cars at random at road block areas. The road blocks were marked with signs stating it was a paid survey. Cars stopped were asked for voluntary cooperation. Drivers were offered $10 for a mouth swab, and $50 for a blood test. If they refused, they were free to drive away. An official with the NHTSA said later that DNA was not collected as part of the survey, but only saliva and breath samples.
    Road blocks took place Friday at the New London Fire Department, Alabama 34 in Pell City near the old Dan's Car Wash, U.S. 231 at Alabama 144, at White's Chapel Parkway and Moody Crossroads in Moody. In Bibb County, the road blocks took place in five areas in the county on Friday night through early Sunday morning.
    If drivers participated, they were directed to an area where someone from the group carrying out the study took the samples, he said.
    "It was completely voluntary," Turrentine said, saying reports that people were detained if they did not cooperate were untrue. "If they didn't want to take part, they could drive off."
    The samples were anonymous, he said.
    "They were taking the samples in other parts of the country," he said. "They want to find out of all the people surveyed, how many people were driving with alcohol in their system, or prescription drugs, things like that."
    This will be the only time this year the survey takes place in St. Clair County, he said.
    Turrentine, who was at one of the roadblocks, said the group carrying out the study would ask for a certain number of volunteers. Deputies would stop drivers until that number of drivers needed agreed to the survey. Then they let cars pass while the samples were taken.
    "We would have a lot who didn't want to take part, especially at night," he said. "But then we'd have a few that when we'd tell they could make $60 bucks, they said, 'What do I need to do?'"

http://blog.al.com/east-alabama/2013/06/why_were_roadblocks_in_st_clai.html

Then the Federal government comments:

Feds, state officials comment on St. Clair, Bibb mouth swabs, blood sample road blocks

PELL CITY, Alabama -- State and federal officials are commenting about the nature of road blocks that took place this weekend in St. Clair and Bibb counties collecting blood samples and mouth swabs.
    Jose Ucles, a spokesman for the National Traffic Highway Safety Administration, said the survey did not collect DNA, but those taking the information asked for a breath sample, an oral fluid sample and a blood sample. In Alabama, those giving samples were paid $50 for blood samples and $10 for mouth swabs.

http://blog.al.com/east-alabama/2013/06/feds_state_officials_comment_o.html

I find this very strange.  First of all who in their right mind would submit to the test if they are in fact "under the influence" of any kind of drug?  Prescription or otherwise?  You leave yourself open to prosecution. 

For them to tell us they are NOT collecting DNA for this due to the nature of the survey is also absurd.  Once they have the anonymous samples they can do whatever they want with them!  Where else has this survey been done?  I see NO reports of it anywhere in the country.  Is this the first?

This is an anomalous piece of news after the original story in the local area of Alabama and this Huntsville radar blob.

My radar just went up!  Sorry....I just can't resist ...side of the road...radar.... (we all know music is my drug of choice) Rolling Eyes:

My god this is a befitting song

geek

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 am

BTW....what I just posted would, if it is related to the event...seems to connect with what Simon is saying eh?  Cup o
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:46 am

Radiation

Ionizing radiation is energy transmitted via X rays, gamma rays, beta particles (high-speed electrons), alpha particles (the nucleus of the helium atom), neutrons, protons, and other heavy ions such as the nuclei of argon, nitrogen, carbon, and other elements. X rays and gamma rays are electromagnetic waves like light....

but their energy is much higher than that of light (their wavelengths are much shorter). Ultraviolet (UV) light is a radiation of intermediate energy that can damage cells (the well known sunburn), but UV light differs from the forms of electromagnetic radiation mentioned above in that it does not cause ionization (loss of an electron) in atoms or molecules, but rather excitation (change in energy level of an electron). The other forms of radiation--particles--are either negatively charged (electrons), positively charged (protons, alpha rays, and other heavy ions), or electrically neutral (neutrons).

How ionizations affect cells

Radiation-induced ionizations may act directly on the cellular component molecules or indirectly on water molecules, causing water-derived radicals. Radicals react with nearby molecules in a very short time, resulting in breakage of chemical bonds or oxidation (addition of oxygen atoms) of the affected molecules. The major effect in cells is DNA breaks. Since DNA consists of a pair of complementary double strands, breaks of either a single strand or both strands can occur. However, the latter is believed to be much more important biologically. Most single-strand breaks can be repaired normally thanks to the double-stranded nature of the DNA molecule (the two strands complement each other, so that an intact strand can serve as a template for repair of its damaged, opposite strand). In the case of double-strand breaks, however, repair is more difficult and erroneous rejoining of broken ends may occur. These so-called misrepairs result in induction of mutations, chromosome aberrations, or cell death.

Characteristics of DNA damage by radiation exposure

Deletion of DNA segments is the predominant form of radiation damage in cells that survive irradiation. It may be caused by (1) misrepair of two separate double-strand breaks in a DNA molecule with joining of the two outer ends and loss of the fragment between the breaks or (2) the process of cleaning (enzyme digestion of nucleotides--the component molecules of DNA) of the broken ends before rejoining to repair one double-strand break.

http://www.rerf.jp/radefx/basickno_e/radcell.htm

Extremely low frequency (ELF) waves are electromagnetic radiation (radio waves)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_low_frequency

Some of the main scientific findings from HAARP include

1. Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas
    2. Generating weak luminous glow (measurable, but below that visible with a naked eye) from absorbing HAARP's signal
    3. Generating extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of a transmit antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it must emit.
    4. Generating whistler-mode VLF signals that enter the magnetosphere and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way
    5. VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
    Research at the HAARP includes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 am

Somebody asked me some interesting question I would like to share my answers with:

Do you think this science is taking into account the non-physical, non-dimensional reality?

If it involved "time" .....that is a dimension.....and yes they are taking this into account.

Do you think they can erase soul signatures, energetic frequency signatures on the skin of the aether force?

Surly you must believe and understand our soul is made of energy right? So.....

What happens to energy when it disappears? Where does energy go when it is used up?

Energy cannot be destroyed. It can be exchanged or changed.

More importantly....it can be captured.

This seems to be a very localized technology. How do you think it affects the whole?

I'm not so certain it is only "localized". This test is perhaps....but I'm fairly certain there is a far reaching technology that is being used in tandem with it.  How it effects the "whole" remains to be seen.

Look at the DNA/mouth swab survey nearby and ask why?

And if we are a holographic universe, and there is some evidence to suggest we are, how does this fit with that model?

There is "theory" to suggest this.

The theory suggests that the entire universe can be seen as a two-dimensional information structure "painted" on the cosmological horizon, such that the three dimensions we observe are only an effective description at macroscopic scales and at low energies.

An object with entropy is microscopically random, like a hot gas. A known configuration of classical fields has zero entropy: there is nothing random about electric and magnetic fields, or gravitational waves.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1305.3918v1.pdf

Photonics....time....it's a match!

Cosmic Quilt

Using the holographic principle as our beacon, we have taken some small yet tightly
    logical steps towards a comprehensive understanding of how our universe works. From the
    foaminess of spacetime to the critical cosmic energy density, from the dynamical cosmological constant via the holographic principle to the critical acceleration parameter in local galactic dynamics, and from dark matter scaling to the dark sector obeying infinite statistics.
    All these various issues of cosmology have been found to be
    inter-related like inter-connecting patches of a quilt, woven together

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Shutterstock_16130800

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:31 am

One thing to consider. If they were testing ELF weapons in Huntsville I have to go back the the "in your own backyard" theory.

As I've posted these ELF signatures have the potential to degrade/destroy DNA. If they were actually testing this in Huntsville they would have potentially been testing this on their own family members and friends. As part of the Huntsville population this would be a given.

Here is another idea.

Perhaps the radar blob was a shield to protect the local vicinity. If the technology of photonic time displacement was being tested and used...it would virtually "erase" the effects in that local vicinity by a time displacement?  A space time cloak?

So perhaps they were actually testing the ELF on the public in the surrounding area of Alabama? While this survey testing of blood and mouth swab/DNA collection is to gather the effects on these surrounding areas while the area of the Radar blob was shielded by this newly developed technology. Seems it would make a great shield eh?

Just my personal thoughts here....but I find it difficult to believe they would submit their own family to such a technology, knowing it is harmful on so many levels.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 am

To shield from what Brook? An EMP?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 am

Carol wrote:To shield from what Brook? An EMP?

Yes,  An EPM in the ELF range.....I'm suggesting the radar blob might be a shield from a surrounding test in the vicinity of Alabama.

Five days later their getting Mouth Swabs/DNA samples from random people on the side of the road in Alabama?  Knowing ELF can damage DNA?

As a scientist...would you allow yourself and family/friends to be a victim of your own experimentation?  Simple logic?

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 am

If you structurally damage DNA of a future generation via ELF pulse waves...you can virtually wipe out civilization...or Genetically alter it as we know it.

It can do far more damage than making a zombie mind controlled populace.  You can also make it target specific...wrap your mind around that.

As Simon said:  "Different flavors"
    DrSimonAtkins
    DrSimonAtkins

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty They were collecting samples to see what their experiment had done to people!

Post  DrSimonAtkins Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Carol, Brooke, all --

The road blocks close to Huntsville, asking for blood/saliva (and DNA?) samples are extremely disturbing. 

It never ceases to amaze me that too many people will do a lot of things for $50.  They don't ever question the big picture, or the intent. 

But yes, like I have said before, the Establishment is experimenting with EM pulse weaponry, and this changes saliva pH, blood pH (if stronger "flavors" [vibrational frequencies] are used), and CAN not only corrupt DNA filaments but also even 'abort' DNA replication.  For the record, this is not only of course completely immoral and unethical, but it's disgusting that our own government is doing this on its own citizens. 

In weeks to come, there will likely be many with weakened immune systems, and then many coming out sick (again depending on the strength of the EMP signature). 

Your connecting the logic and research is impressive.  I have been doing this for 9 years, and I am going to bring it into the public domain very strongly.

By the way, in due time (and it will be soon) I will be getting out what I am saying to you all now in my book (you don't have to buy one, just see topics if you are interested by looking for SKYAIA under my name in a search engine), radio interviews (which have already started becoming 2-hour special shows) and more.

Sadly, while there are techniques to block the EMP frequencies (at least the weaker ones), there will likely be constant bombardment in future times.  IF you ever see yourself (and many others getting repetitively sick), you MUST leave the area.  THAT will be the "clue".  Of course, many are already leaving urban areas, and/or entirely leaving the USA. 

There is an "Agenda" in the USA.  But there is not an "Agenda" in many other countries.  People are going to those other countries, myself included.

The truth is shocking the more you dig.  Fortunately, there is hope, but it does usually involve making some big decisions.  And that is a discussion in and of itself.

Blessings to you all.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:48 pm

So where looks good Simon - Croatia, Ecuador? Someplace else tropical?

DrSimonAtkins
    DrSimonAtkins

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty potential move-to location

Post  DrSimonAtkins Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Carol,

Thanks for your question on where to move to.  Obviously, moving outside of the USA is not for everyone, and it is a big decision that must be considered from many different angles.

I have looked at 22 potential countries.  I knew that it was going to be very important to choose a country that a) had minimal planetary risk, and b) didn't have nuclear reactors.  This doesn't leave a lot.

URUGUAY is the answer that I came up with.  It's a beautiful 'treasure' of a country. 

The other reason to potentially leave the USA, especially if you have small children in the Western States, is the accumulating Fukushima radiation, which is already having an effect on fetuses and the brains of those under 12 years young.  The Establishment is of course keeping the radiation amounts swept under the carpet (too).
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:14 pm

URUGUAY was on my short list as well. However, even though my husband is from Austria, I seriously doubt I can get him to relocate to Europe. His immediate family is in California. And now I suspect radiation is the wave of the future for US west coast and Hawaii. Then there is the gamma radiation as well, which I tend to look upon as a good thing. There was another gamma bust yesterday - this time from the Hercule's Constellation. It appears that the Universe is busy upgrading itself.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:45 am

Good morning!  Brook

When it comes to ethics, oversight and regulation... when has this government ever been straight forward?  This is a subject I could discuss for days.

Due to the nature of this subject of ELP/ELF frequency used as a control weapon I've done some healthy research on the subject for personal reasons.  I could go on to the science of it straight to the physics departments.  I've gathered data that is shocking to say the least.  But the average person on the street would look at this data and quite frankly not understand the severity of it.   Furthermore most could not fathom it's actual use at the present and exactly what technology it's developing in the sequence of the most fringe science I've ever seen.  Who needs science fiction for entertainment when the real thing exists and is actually implemented. 

Moving away from the source of the disturbance in frequency is not a viable option for most folks either.  They simply do not have the resources.  Particularly now that the economy has hit most so hard they can barely survive...let alone gather resources to move away.

I moved from Los Angeles County to the countryside.

The headlines in our local paper last week:  The government funded food stamp program is on hold for recipients...there is a two to three MONTH "BACKLOG".  Watch for a rise in crime....people gotta eat right?

http://www.newstopic.net/x383676546/Food-benefits-still-slowed-by-backlog

This is a GOVERNMENT program....controlled by the STATE. Do you think there would be a necessity for "control"?

From the data and research I've done this is also not just a local regional source.  I've noted it's fairly global in nature.  All you need is a tower to bounce the signal from and it's a done deal.  Quite simple at that.

Shielding is probably the best resource.  Tin foil hats anyone?

I believe it was Andirja Puharich who had a watch he devised to shield this frequency.  I believe he was selling this devise/watch and called it the Telsar watch or some such thing.  As a CIA operative/avairy he was heavily involved in this particular fringe science.

But seriously that would be a viable option.  I'm seriously considering that the "red blob" in Huntsville was exactly that as well...a shield.

As I see it moving away from the source is like running from an invisible monster that you cannot see to fight.  One that is also everywhere and there is no place to hide from.

Rather than adding the science of it, I once ran into a video that shows you not only how easy it is to subdue the brain with this....it shows you how easy it is to implement on a global scale.  It also shows you this is VERY REAL and coming to a Theater near you eh?  You will never know you're under attack either.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 am; edited 6 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:19 am

One fairly recent study:

1800 MHz RF radiation could cause oxidative damage to mtDNA in primary cultured

neurons. Oxidative damage to mtDNA may account for the neurotoxicity of RF radiation in the brain.

This may explain previous studies showing DNA damage and genomic instability. These findings support the hypothesis that chronic exposure to 50-Hz MF may be potentially genotoxic. However, the intensity of ELF-MF has an important influence on the extent of DNA damage.

SUMMARY

Effects = 35 (81%)

No Effects = 8 (19%)

Complete review and study here:  http://www.bioinitiative.org/report/wp-content/uploads/pdfs/sec06_2012_genetic_effects_non-ionizing.pdf

http://www.bioinitiative.org/media/press-releases/

BioInitiative 2012 Report Issues New Warnings on Wireless and EMF
    University at Albany, Rensselaer, New York / Embargoed until January 7, 2013
     A new report by the BioInitiative Working Group 2012 says that evidence for risks to health has substantially increased since 2007 from electromagnetic fields and wireless technologies (radiofrequency radiation). The Report reviews over 1800 new scientific studies.   Cell phone users, parents-to-be, young children and pregnant women are at particular risk.
    There is a consistent pattern of increased risk for glioma (a malignant brain tumor) and acoustic neuroma with use of mobile and cordless phones” says Lennart Hardell, MD at Orebro University, Sweden. “Epidemiological evidence shows that radiofrequency should be classified as a human carcinogen.  The existing FCC/IEE and ICNIRP public safety limits and reference levels are not adequate to protect public health.”
    A dozen new studies link cell phone radiation to sperm damage.   Even a cell phone in the pocket or on a belt may harm sperm DNA, result in misshapen sperm, and impair fertility in men.  Laptop computers with wireless internet connections can damage DNA in sperm.
    Based on strong evidence for vulnerable biology in autism, EMF/RFR can plausibly increase autism risk and symptoms.
     While we aggressively investigate the links between autism disorders and wireless technologies, we should minimize wireless and EMF exposures for people with autism disorders, children of all ages, people planning a baby, and during pregnancy,” says Martha Herbert, MD, PhD.
    Wireless devices such as phones and laptops used by pregnant women may alter brain development of the fetus.   This has been linked in both animal and human studies to hyperactivity, learning and behavior problems.
    According to David O. Carpenter, MD, and co-editor of the 2012 Report:
    There is now much more evidence of risks to health affecting billions of people world-wide.   The status quo is not acceptable in light of the evidence for harm.
    This study covers EMF from powerlines, electrical wiring, appliances and hand-held devices; and from wireless technologies (cell and cordless phones, cell towers, ‘smart meters’, WI-FI, wireless laptops, wireless routers, baby monitors, and other electronic devices).  Health topics include damage to DNA and genes, effects on memory, learning, behavior, attention, sleep disruption, cancer and neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.   New safety standards are urgently needed for protection against EMF and wireless exposures that now appear everywhere in daily life.

This is the effect of Non-ionizing ELF....what about ionized? 

What they are NOT telling you with a  study such as this... is that they are searching for the genetic marker of the 19% AND (SIDE OF THE ROAD SURVEY/SAMPLE RESULTS) for.....synthesis....as in BIO SYNTHETICS.

Then you wouldn't need a shield right?

Can you think of a better way to control and depopulate the planet?   You want science fiction that is NOW science FACT?  You got it!

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 K4bNOj-pt5k

And it goes with this trend and video which I find MOST disturbing.

Looking forward to the book Simon!

Brook
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Googled andrija puharich teslar watch. If one can't escape one can learn about protection and educate others.

www.philipstein.com

The Teslar Chip was designed by Andrija Puharich and manufactured by Teslar Inside Corporation.

This Teslar chip was present in pre 2008 Philip Stein Teslar watches but has been replaced by an entirely new module that is completely different to the old Teslar Chip. It remains to be seen whether the new module is effective as the chip designed by Andrija Puharich but many users have stated otherwise.

Life Technology have a small number of the original Philip Stein Teslar Bracelets in stock. Please contact us at lifetech@lifetechnology.com

Puharich: “It took me about 10 years until I was able to measure the energy coming out of Uri’s hands – which is 7 Hz instead of the usual eight. Now we know more about the nature of electron flow which, in matter, causes metal to bend. This is what I am most interested in right now. [..] All the magnetic energy, the magnetism inside any matter can be expelled, which is probably the way UFOs work. It requires no energy once you get it going.” So we have a free source of energy – oh, and a scientific explanation of how the spoon-bending phenomenon may work. 

“I have a company called E.L.F. (Extremely Low Frequency) Cocoon Corp. I designed this very sensitive piece of equipment. It gives off an 8 Hz frequency. The watch was a ten-year project. I began to understand that there is a frequency vibration emitted by all these healers. So I developed some unique equipment that could measure this. When healers lay their hands, or energy, on someone, they put out exactly 8 Hz magnetic frequency – the same vibration emitted by crystals. This is universal.” 

He continues: “I was concerned about the E.L.F. warfare that the Russians had started using in 1976. They’re bombarding everything and everybody. E.L.F. can be real bad for you as it can affect DNA at the right vibration.” Magnetism, involving genetic effects. Interesting. “I spent three years trying to convince the American, British, and Canadian Intelligence communities that the Soviet E.L.F. signal does, indeed, affect the DNA. At first they thought I was smoking some weird stuff but eventually they understood and acknowledged my ideas. So I developed something that would protect the individual from the E.L.F. – The Teslar. I named it after Nicola Tesla, whom I consider one of my most important teachers. The watch also dramatically lowers high blood pressure and prevents jet lag if you fly with it on. 

I have been battling with the C.I.A. for the past two years [1986-1988] because they have tried everything to suppress this invention. They don’t want anyone to believe that E.L.F. exists and has adverse affects. Of course, now they’re using it in covert warfare with the U.S.S.R.” The amazing thing was that this guy was not a lone nutcase. He was the father of such technology – the man who had given the first such inventions to the CIA. And despite the fact that he was officially retired and working on his own, he somehow could not stop but continue to go to the CIA, and try to convince them of his latest discoveries. And it seems that they continued to listen to him… as he kept coming up with the goods. 
    http://www.philipcoppens.com/starconundrum_2.html  http://forum.healingdao.com/general/message/14213%5C

Using the electric field and the magnetic field, a bucking field or scalar is created with the chip coil nanotechnology. This means that the fields collapse all frequencies that are in the ambient atmosphere of the field around the wearer to “O”. The first job of the chip is to eliminate all frequencies, as most of them are harmful! Otherwise, there is even more chaos in the field, just adding to the pollution soup. All frequencies are not good, and in the ELF (Extremely Low Frequency 1 – 100 hertz) range, most are dangerous. Dangerous because of all the frequencies, the ELF’s affect the body more than any other range. Many of those frequencies that are outside the 7 – 9 hertz range have been found to be deleterious to many biological systems. With over forty years of research, the earth’s Schumann Resonance has always been found to be the best signal, one that is the most compatible to be used on the body long term. Other frequencies can either cause an agitated effect, or high and low drops of emotional mood swings. Some of the other ELF frequencies have shown to boost, then drop, as the body surges with adrenaline to compensate, then falls abruptly. When this happens, a severe drop of energy affects the immune system. Never use frequencies on the body which are not known to be benevolent, as well as the relevance of their consequences.

While other frequencies in the ELF range such as 60 cycles have caused cancer in laboratory animals, many cause untold side effects. Always insist on knowing what frequencies are being used…if unknown, you are using technology with great risk. With Teslar, the 7, 8, and 9 hertz frequencies are layered on the quantum scalar signal, and were chosen for their beneficial properties. There are actually many frequencies within this 7 – 9 range because harmonics of the base frequency are created. For instance, this is like playing Middle C on the keyboard of a piano; Middle C is the main frequency, and then when you play the next higher C, that is the harmonic of Miiddle C. Therefore, each frequency just like each note has its own set of harmonics. It is vitally important that these harmonics are present, as a constant signal is ignored by the body after a time. A signal that moves around, dithers, such as the Teslar system, is active and the body never adapts. A passive system is like a magnet, not moving and constant.

The Teslar chip is the only technology that is proven to be scalar in nature, collapsing harmful frequencies, and then carries the modulated 7 -9 hertz frequencies as information on the quantum 0 point. Just like carrying a child on your back, the Teslar system piggy-backs the healing frequencies, 7 – 9 hertz and their harmonics, into the meridian system of the body riding the scalar wave created by the chip.

When an electromagnetic field is created and frequencies are put out with it, the signal simply hangs around the body, as there is no way for it to be sent onto the meridian system, such as with a scalar signal. Because it is only electromagnetic and not scalar, the electromagnetic body impedance will hold onto the signal and use it to amplify the other frequencies bombarding the body from cell phones, computers, 60 cycle appliances and motors. The frequencies can then mix to create even worse effects as time passes. The Chi cannot build, and is further laden down with electromagnetic pollution.

http://www.teslarscience.com

Where to get one? Neiman Marcus.com & Amazon.com
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/philip-stein-round-watch-case/3388364?siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-4dbPD_9aeCKmP0v9Cc17eQ

lifetech@lifetechnology.com

http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/Philip-Stein-Teslar?nodept=1&utm_source=Adwords&utm_medium=PPC&utm_campaign=Philip+Stein+Teslar&utm_term=philip%20stein%20teslar&utm_content=31924913517&Network=s&SiteTarget=&KID=52575727

DrSimonAtkins
    DrSimonAtkins

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty global agenda sure, but some countries not participating in it

Post  DrSimonAtkins Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm

I continue to be very impressed with the level of research and knowledge here.  I might just add that this thread is "The Best" I have ever visited.  Thank you again for inviting me to join.

Even though the EMP experimentation and holographic 'trickery' will get to be at a global stage at some point in the future, there WILL be countries that do NOT participate.  THOSE are the countries that people can go to, and literally 'ride-out' the coming waves of chaotic societal shifts. 

I know many that are moving outside of the USA.  They are taking huge losses (myself included), selling much of their material possessions, and taking a chance.  One has to better define "taking a chance" because the risk to stay 'behind' to endure coming shifts is going to be at some point just as high if not higher.  

Let me give you an analogy:  15 years ago, when  I was an entrepreneur, many of my buddies were in corporate, making quadruple what I was making, and were joking about my position.  Nowadays, most of them wish they had done something more entrepreneurial because they have so much stress.  I am not saying that corporate is not the way to go, but more simply put, it is wise to know how to make a living based upon one's own skills.  One of the most prudent things that many are doing now is to keep their corporate job and start building something entrepreneurially on the side. 

Let me get back to the point ... you have raised a very important issue ... the government 'holding-out' on rolling-out the food stamps.  Of course, this is again another societal test, as you know / had indicated.  The Establishment wants to see what is the so-called 'breaking point'.  If one cannot put food on the table for one's family, there are going to be different breakpoints for different people, for sure. 

The huge increase in gun purchases, bought by such a large part of the population, are not to fight-off the Establishment as most think they will have to do IF something bad happens.  The guns are much more likely to fight-off the organized rings of hoodlums numbering in the dozens to hundreds in the future, going through better-off neighborhoods to see what they can pick-off, and in some areas, the police will be out-numbered, especially as the police need to tend to other occurrences of so-called 'higher priority' (in their opinion).

My overall point is this:  it is going to become increasingly important for many people to open their minds much more than current.  Many are saying, "Well, I've never been out of the USA, where do I go?"  Start inquiries, start thinking out of the box, start connecting (social media), start doing something new ... and above all else, listen to your intuition. 

Am I giving a warning to get out of the USA?  No, not at least at this time.  Depending on your situation, it might be just as 'risky' to stay than to go (somewhere strategically located that offers more peace AND NO AGENDA).
    DrSimonAtkins
    DrSimonAtkins

Radar blob: 'Whatever it was' versus what we know it wasn't - Page 3 Empty about the TeslaScience bracelets

Post  DrSimonAtkins Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 pm

I have inquired about getting a pre-2008 TeslaScience.com bracelet.  Thank you very much for the preivous information.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:59 pm

If you find a good site of purchase would you please pass the info on. I'm still researching.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm