tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt Empty SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvfzrFGCXos&feature=player_embedded
    SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt
    Find Ann Barnhardt online: http://Barnhardt.biz

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt Empty Re: SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Is the Dollar Dying? Why US Currency Is in Danger
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/100461159
    Published: Thursday, 14 Feb 2013 By: Jeff Cox
    CNBC.com Senior Writer
    The U.S dollar is shrinking as a percentage of the world's currency supply, raising concerns that the greenback is about to see its long run as the world's premier denomination come to an end. When compared to its peers, the dollar has drifted to a 15-year low, according to the International Monetary Fund, indicating that more countries are willing to use other currencies to do business.

While the American currency still reigns supreme -- it constitutes $3.72 trillion, or 62 percent, of the $6 trillion in allocated foreign exchange holdings by the world's central banks -- the Japanese yen, Swiss franc and what the IMF classifies as "other currencies" such as the Chinese yuan are gaining.

(Read More: Hedge Funds Reap Billions on Yen Bets)

"Generally speaking, it is not believed by the vast majority that the American dollar will be overthrown," Dick Bove, vice president of equity research at Rafferty Capital Markets, said in a note. "But it will be, and this defrocking may occur in as short a period as five to 10 years....."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt Empty Re: SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt

Post  bobhardee Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Karen Hudes is a graduate of Yale Law School and she worked in the legal department of the World Bank for more than 20 years. In fact, when she was fired for blowing the whistle on corruption inside the World Bank, she held the position of Senior Counsel. She was in a unique position to see exactly how the global elite rule the world, and the information that she is now revealing to the public is absolutely stunning. According to Hudes, the elite use a very tight core of financial institutions and mega-corporations to dominate the planet. The goal is control. They want all of us enslaved to debt, they want all of our governments enslaved to debt, and they want all of our politicians addicted to the huge financial contributions that they funnel into their campaigns. Since the elite also own all of the big media companies, the mainstream media never lets us in on the secret that there is something fundamentally wrong with the way that our system works.

Remember, this is not some "conspiracy theorist" that is saying these things. This is a Yale-educated attorney that worked inside the World Bank for more than two decades. The following summary of her credentials comes directly from her website... Karen Hudes studied law at Yale Law School and economics at the University of Amsterdam. She worked in the US Export Import Bank of the US from 1980-1985 and in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. She established the Non Governmental Organization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association and the Committee on Multilateralism and the Accountability of International Organizations of the American Branch of the International Law Association.

Today, Hudes is trying very hard to expose the corrupt financial system that the global elite are using to control the wealth of the world. During an interview with the New American, she discussed how we are willingly allowing this group of elitists to totally dominate the resources of the planet...
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

SHOCKING: OBAMA INTENDS TO COLLAPSE US ECONOMY - Ann Barnhardt Empty Karen Hudes. MUST WATCH MOST IMPORTANT

Post  bobhardee Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:36 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 am

Its real simple.  "They" are following the agenda they have always followed and that is world domination.  They have worked hard on this attack, taking their time to overcome the host without its knowledge.  Much in the same way cancer works.  Now due to our lack of depth of being only our mask remains.  There are no nations, no cultures, no nationalism, no colors.  Only good vs evil now.  Humanity vs something else.  And you have always been in this battle.

Godspeed people.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:07 am

I suspect that Obama's Bosses wish to continue to manipulate the world economy (including the US) for power and profit. Obama is probably just along for the ride. I continue to suspect that the world (and probably the entire solar system) has been dominated by a select few for thousands of years -- rather than being something that the select few are attempting -- as something to be grasped. There might be those who wish to depose the select few, so they can be the new dominators. In other words, the struggle might be for control of a New World Order which is thousands of years old. Even my idealistic modeling is an idealistic conceptualization of that which presently exists -- rather than starting from scratch. I keep speaking of an idealistic (and more open) integration of the City-States. the United Nations, and the Moon -- as strange as that sounds. I often feel like a sell-out when I think about solar system governance. I feel guilty and dirty -- even though I'm trying to be a kinder and gentler unofficial and uninvited member of Megalomaniacs Anonymous. I'm continuing to think in terms of this solar system becoming Paradise Incorporated rather than the Purgatory Incorporated which it presently seems to be. The nagging problem, for me, is that the bottom-line for Paradise Incorporated might not be as attractive as that of Purgatory Incorporated -- and that might make it a non-starter if the bottom-line really is the bottom-line. I'm trying to be an Idealistic-Pragmatist -- but I fear that even the best and the brightest might become corrupted, jaded, and cynical rather quickly, once they rose to the Top of the Pyramid. I suspect that I would NOT like the view from the Top of the Pyramid. Remaining an Out of Power Outsider might be the only way to remain Pure and Uncorrupted.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:46 pm

I must admit that after listening to the various Karen Hudes' reports as well as Ms. Barnhardt's report...... that I am freaked. It is the sort of feeling I get when I am not sure which way to turn. Listening to both people makes me tend to want to roll most of my savings into gold or some other precious metal. It certainly seems that these people think the US economy and probably some of the world's economy will tank.....as go into serious inflation and possible depression where more people will be unemployed that those working.
    What is also working on me is this report from Cobra and some of the channelers I read seems to very much parallel the reports above. I wish that the strange dream I had about developing commerce with off-worlders would come true as well as the hope the off-worlders would bring wonderful break-troughs in medicine and free energy. But you know what? It seems we have heard it.... the predictions for it to happen and we are still waiting. Maybe its like we are just wanting for an outside force to come in and clean up this mess because it seems the controlling minority are either going to starve us (with weather manipulation) or kill us with toxic sprays. Or that the Chinese are going to turn the national parks into their new playgrounds.....while we are trying to put a hundred US dollars together to buy a loaf of bread. The mess seems so big that its hard to get a grasp or when you do then some other piece of information floats in that confounds and makes it even bigger and more likely to happen. In my deepest possible southern accent I say damnnnnn.
    Cobra and the like say Feb will be when we see things really start and with things continuing to get worst into March. Not sure I am willing to put money on that but I sure am afraid that our US congress is not going to do anything to change the current economic climate. And that one day soon on a Monday morning, the announcement will be made that the BRIC countries hold our debt and they are taking over....and serious governmental changes are on the way.....
    And I will still hold onto the belief that there is an outside force....will come in my life time and the world will be radically different.
    Bob H.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:54 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 pm

I continue to think that The Gods of Eden by William Bramley is a significant book regarding past, present, and future -- in a vast panorama which covers thousands of years. This book includes significant chapters on economics. I first heard about this book in a 1994 interview with Alex Collier. Alex seems to be hit and miss -- but I had my eyes opened (in good and bad ways) -- especially with his lectures and interviews in the 1990's. I keep thinking that economic and social chaos might be used by the PTB to remain in power -- as more and more of their dirty little secrets are brought into the consciousness of the general public. I've tried my hand at my own brand of Disclosure -- but this effort seems to have been largely ignored -- which might be just as well -- because my version of the Way Things Are is MOST Upsetting and Disruptive. I just hope that at least a dozen of the right people (and other than people) have gone the extra mile with me in my online madness. Again -- I am seeking the Right Kind of Continuity of Government -- with Evolutionary (Rather Than Revolutionary) Change. I Hope We Can Save the World -- Without Destroying the World.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:51 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:12 am

Oxthodoxymoron wrote: "I am seeking the Right Kind of Continuity of Government -- with Evolutionary (Rather Than Revolutionary) Change"

Perhaps the first shot has already been taken. We would all like for this to be evolutionary but I am beginning to think that like it or not the revolution started with the death of JFK. I am not looking for a fight but the fight seems to being brought to my and your front door. It may be time to dust off the light savors and stand tall against the dark forces that are trying to steal our freedoms and rights. And like it or not perhaps the second and third shot have been taken with all sorts of false flag operations. For me.....this admission is painful.

Have you ever considered yourself one of the light forces...that some kind of way was put in this life time for a specific purpose? I know that I have for as long as I have lived. Crazy yes? It's been like this thing way in the back of mind that has always known that as a truth that I would not speak openly about. I guess like most folks for a long time I was caught in just making do to get by day to day..... Just let another day get on by doing the job that I am doing....and I really enjoyed my work. All of that... the work, the kids, the schools, the etc. were all just distractions for the time that seems to awaiting. For everyone that reads this... you know it to be true because that same thought has been with you as well.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:19 pm

It is important to understand the proper relationship between Divine Sovereignty and Human Responsible Freedom. At what point does Freedom become Rebellion?? It might be important to understand who we really are -- going way, way, way back. What if we rebelled against a Good God -- and subsequently got cracked down upon by a Bad God -- with the Full Authorization of the Galactic Powers That Be. This thing could be more Ancient and Ugly than we can possibly imagine. I honestly don't know whether I am a Good-Guy or a Bad-Guy on a Soul-Basis (Judged Over a Period of Thousands or Millions of Years). I am VERY Afraid right now.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Roger that.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am