tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Howdy Folks!!!

    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:01 pm

    Just thought I'd say hi...see what's good. I am just keeping busy with a few projects and ideas doing the best I can with what I got. I am glad to see that there are many members here keeping the phiyer burning. Well many of you may know of me...or read some of my posts. I am normal some days other times I just get a little worked up...so for what its worth thanks for having me at the mists and maybe I'll dig up a few good things to post and share with you all here.

    In the mean time greetings to you all...good folks and dis information folks...what a great time it is that we can all gather together to get to the bottom of a few things :)

    So today to do something good and get communications going better I am making this post to get you all talking!!!


    WHATS GOOD PEOPLE!!! HOWS LIFE!!!

    PEACE JT!
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 am

    I think that post of yours is really annoying and you should be banned ...hehhehehehehe Ban


    Now being serious, it is nice to see you here Jester!!


    I hope you do not dissapear and come back 'home' with the water infested AV2 sharks...They will eat you alive if you let them. Heh heh

    Blessings

    Goddess


    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 am

    I would like to have both banned if you dont mind. In fact whilst Im at I think I'll ban myself, the dog and the hampster.
    greetings Jester
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 am

    Howdy Folks!!!  Ignorance3

    haha...you guys are funny!!! Very Happy
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am

    I guess that calling us 'funny' is just insulting and therefore, a second ban is necessary dear Jester.
    You are banned now for two weeks...

    One more offensive post and you are out of the mists...forever....

    Just be polite and take into account other people's feelings

    Peace

    Goddess

    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 am

    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:I guess that calling us 'funny' is just insulting and therefore, a second ban is necessary dear Jester.
    You are banned now for two weeks...

    One more offensive post and you are out of the mists...forever....

    Just be polite and take into account other people's feelings

    Peace

    Goddess

    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
    GODESSS, I've had it with you & your funny remarks.
    I.m.o. you should be banned with tar & feathers!
    And
    burned too! Howdy Folks!!!  94171
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:45 am

    Right thats it your all banned. Ive had enough of this freedom of thought routine..how dare you express an opinion. banned banned banned banned banned I tell you!!!The bloody lot of you.
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 am

    Trancoso wrote:
    GODESSS, I've had it with you & your funny remarks.
    I.m.o. you should be banned with tar & feathers!
    And
    burned too! Howdy Folks!!!  94171[/quote]

    Burned too!!!????
    I could bear the tar with feathers stuff but , burned also????
    what did I do to I deserve such a treatment...

    You have crossed the line dear Tranc...
    your problem is that you always hated me
    and u are just looking for an excuse to get rid of me...

    Just Try and catch me
    ..... if you can....
    hehehehhehe






    Last edited by GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:44 am

    ....
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 am

    Floyd wrote:Right thats it your all banned. Ive had enough of this freedom of thought routine..how dare you express an opinion. banned banned banned banned banned I tell you!!!The bloody lot of you.

    Childish behaviour dear FLoyd! You cannot ban people just because they annoy you or express their sincere opinion.
    YOu have no right to abuse your power and tell people to shut up!
    Who do you think you are?

    You are becoming extremely abusive...
    hum!!!

    Who are you working for??


    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 am

    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Trancoso wrote:
    GODESSS, I've had it with you & your funny remarks.
    I.m.o. you should be banned with tar & feathers!
    And
    burned too! Howdy Folks!!!  94171

    Burned too!!!????
    I could bear the tar with feathers stuff but , burned also????
    what did I do to I deserve such a treatment...

    You have crossed the line dear Tranc...
    your problem is that you always hated me
    and u are just looking for an excuse to get rid of me...

    Just Try and catch me
    ..... if you can....
    hehehehhehe

    Howdy Folks!!!  75211
    You are SO lucky I'm cycling in the Tour the France at the moment, 'cos otherwise...
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

    Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : Oxford United Kingdom

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

    Howdy Folks!!!  Tour_de_france_pink

    yeap! I know what do you mean...
    hehehhe
    YOu look quite cute !!!
    hehehhehe
    Heh heh Heh heh Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25028
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Carol on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 pm

    You forgot. We are all banned in the name of love and
    light. If anyone is left it's a miracle. By the love...
    love the cheta's boots. They're so fashhh.

    P.S. Trans... I think the pink skirt may slow you down a bit. You may want to rethink your riding attairee.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Right thats it your all banned. Ive had enough of this freedom of thought routine..how dare you express an opinion. banned banned banned banned banned I tell you!!!The bloody lot of you.

    Childish behaviour dear FLoyd! You cannot ban people just because they annoy you or express their sincere opinion.
    YOu have no right to abuse your power and tell people to shut up!
    Who do you think you are?

    You are becoming extremely abusive...
    hum!!!

    Who are you working for??



    Right thats it..your banned again and im banning myself again so i think thats three times ive been banned..carol can you arange for the mass bannings to take place please and then ban yourself.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:26 pm

    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Howdy Folks!!!  Tour_de_france_pink

    yeap! I know what do you mean...
    hehehhe
    YOu look quite cute !!!
    hehehhehe
    Heh heh Heh heh Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    I think im in love....can you ban all cyclists too while we are it
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25028
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Carol on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 pm

    In love with what Floyd. The rider or the riding attair? By the way... you are banned. Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_cheers And I've just banned myself as well.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

    can you ban me for afourth time for expressing a secret longing for bearded men on tiny bicyles wearing pink dresses. If that doesnt get me a ban I dony know what will!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25028
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Carol on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 pm

    One does begin to wonder about you Floyd. Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_geek


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:50 pm

    Floyd wrote:
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Howdy Folks!!!  Tour_de_france_pink

    yeap! I know what do you mean...
    hehehhe
    YOu look quite cute !!!
    hehehhehe
    Heh heh Heh heh Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    I think im in love....can you ban all cyclists too while we are it
    In Love, Light, Tar & Feathers I demand that all members named Floyd who want cyclists to be banned, should be banned!
    Double & triple!
    Just to set an example.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20261
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  mudra on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 pm

    Something is brewing ...You must be back in your minds .
    I can't find the word "Ban" in the Mists Lexicon study
    It's long been discarded as hazardous material .

    I call you all back Gathering

    Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:52 pm

    mudra wrote:Something is brewing ...You must be back in your minds .
    I can't find the word "Ban" in the Mists Lexicon study
    It's long been discarded as hazardous material .

    I call you all back Gathering

    Love from me
    mudra
    That's why the Mists Lexicon was banned even before anyone had a chance to read it in the first place.
    Just to be on the safe side.

    So how come you have a copy of 'The Mists of Avalon Lexicon', Mudra?

    Do you realize this means you will be publicly banned, burned & banned again?
    In Love, Light, Tar, Feathers & Little Fluffy Clouds.

    I bet you didn't.

    Pitty though.

    Between you & me: I'm gonna miss your input dearly.
    Floyd
    Floyd

    Posts : 4104
    Join date : 2010-04-16

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  Floyd on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm

    Even though I am banned I am going to ban my neices hampster even though he (harvey) cannot type I thought I would ban him as a precautionary measure. As I am babysitting the said hampster for a week, I will inform him of the bad news whilst I watch a movie and eat ice cream.
    And if the Godess pipes up tell her she banned.
    mudra
    mudra

    Posts : 20261
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 65
    Location : belgium

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  mudra on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 pm

    TRANCOSO wrote:
    That's why the Mists Lexicon was banned even before anyone had a chance to read it in the first place.
    Just to be on the safe side.

    So how come you have a copy of 'The Mists of Avalon Lexicon', Mudra?

    Do you realize this means you will be publicly banned, burned & banned again?
    In Love, Light, Tar, Feathers & Little Fluffy Clouds.

    I bet you didn't.

    Pitty though.

    Between you & me: I'm gonna miss your input dearly.

    I already have been burned on a stake in the middle ages for messing with plants from the Book of Secrets 's magic recipes.
    However they really could 'nt catch me , I am still around as you see Wink
    And so is my book where all Truth is automatically recorded .
    So much would I want to erase from it the Mist's Lexicon I could'nt for the truth remains timeless .

    The lexicon has been banned but it's truth stands .
    And it's no longer a secret .. banning has now ascended to bunning .

    Please Bun me Cheerful

    Howdy Folks!!!  Hot_cross_bun

    Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

    No factions, no personality clashes, nobody deluded into thinking they are wiser and more spiritually advanced than their members. by keeping the debate free and open in the forums it is possible to mitigate the effect the disinformationists and the deluded have upon the more gullable members we have.
    To live freely we have to think freely, we have to support each others efforts and learn from each others ideas. Even if we find them challenging our values and convictions.
    This is a very serious matter and is not to be taken lightly.
    ('And anybody who does, will be banned, bespangled & burned at the stake.')

    Floyd, I just read this in another thread & I have to admit I was touched & impressed by so many wise words - in a row.
    Therefore I have decided to unban your first banning.
    This means you're only banned 3 times now - in Love, Light, Tar & Feathers, but without the Little Fluffy Clouds.

    You luck-luck-luck-lucky bastard!
    Howdy Folks!!!  429894 Howdy Folks!!!  291147 Howdy Folks!!!  439414 Howdy Folks!!!  374937 Howdy Folks!!!  193366 Howdy Folks!!!  67677 Howdy Folks!!!  934918 Howdy Folks!!!  215880 Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_flower Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_sunny Howdy Folks!!!  Drunken_smilie Howdy Folks!!!  Alien Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_clown Howdy Folks!!!  Icon_razz Howdy Folks!!!  94171 Howdy Folks!!!  998440 Howdy Folks!!!  21327 Howdy Folks!!!  96967
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

    Posts : 3931
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Location : AMSTERDAM

    Howdy Folks!!!  Empty Re: Howdy Folks!!!

    Post  TRANCOSO on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 pm

    mudra wrote:

    Please Bun me Cheerful

    Howdy Folks!!!  Hot_cross_bun

    Love from me
    mudra
    Howdy Folks!!!  529827

      Current date/time is Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 pm