tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Geoff Stray Interview. 2012

Floyd
    Floyd

Geoff Stray Interview. 2012 Empty Geoff Stray Interview. 2012

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm

newel
    newel

Geoff Stray Interview. 2012 Empty Re: Geoff Stray Interview. 2012

Post  newel Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you Floyd. I'm 3 minutes into it and I'll watch it all. It's a good timing for me as I discovered Terence McKenna yesterday through these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnV25LWFQ8&feature=PlayList&p=238A677D01E4C9E5&playnext_from=PL&index=4&playnext=1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/p/238A677D01E4C9E5&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/p/238A677D01E4C9E5&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I knew about Timewave Zero but never bothered to check who came up with it and exactly where it came from. Yesterday I learned that the guy died in 2000 before this whole 2012 propaganda and that he came up with the same date without knowing about the Mayan calendar. It has all my attention now. Also, the way McKenna conceives time fits with my metaphysical experiences.

Although I see a pitfall into this 2012 business in regards to tyranny. It makes people think they don't have to fight tyranny as everything comes to an end anyway.

Now let's see what Geoff Stray is about. :)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey metaw3. I think we are in good hands with Mckenna and Stray. sadly the former is gone. I cant believe for the life of of me why the B and K show has not interviewed Geoff stay. But maybe thats because he is self effacing and not full of do do and tells it like it is. Hope you enjoy
    P
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:49 am

Floyd wrote:Hey metaw3. I think we are in good hands with Mckenna and Stray. sadly the former is gone. I cant believe for the life of of me why the B and K show has not interviewed Geoff stay. But maybe thats because he is self effacing and not full of do do and tells it like it is. Hope you enjoy
    P
    yeah they should interview some more (ahhem) realer folks. mkenna gotr his info from deiphering the i ching if im correct. lots of ancient texts and system poont to around this time. mkenna's info independantly coroborates the mayan claendar info which makes it more valid imo. H e came out with his stuff before the hype.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Hey metaw3. I think we are in good hands with Mckenna and Stray. sadly the former is gone. I cant believe for the life of of me why the B and K show has not interviewed Geoff stay. But maybe thats because he is self effacing and not full of do do and tells it like it is. Hope you enjoy
    P
    yeah they should interview some more (ahhem) realer folks. mkenna gotr his info from deiphering the i ching if im correct. lots of ancient texts and system poont to around this time. mkenna's info independantly coroborates the mayan claendar info which makes it more valid imo. H e came out with his stuff before the hype.
    Thats right Pilot. TM is a very engaging eloquant thinker. There are loads of torrents so you can get him on radio shows. he was quite dismissive of all the 2012 cults as he called them that started to appear more recently.
    Geoff Stary is great to listen to. Very elucidated and humerous. He looks like he should have been in the Grateful Dead

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm