tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Pazzuzu
bobhardee
magamud
Raven
We Are You
Aquaries1111
ceridwen
eMonkey
Brook
arvan33
burgundia
sunflower
orthodoxymoron
newel
solent
enemyofNWO
lindabaker
earthian
Jenetta
lovely2510
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
Vidya Moksha
spiritwarrior
mudra
30 posters

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

mudra
    mudra

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty Re: Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

Post  mudra Thu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

Juliette of the Herbs

Juliette died very peacefully in the early hours of Thursday, May 28th, 2009 in Burgdorf, Switzerland. Juliette was 96, had a remarkable life, a peaceful death and will leave an incredible legacy.
    Juliette of the Herbs is a beautifully filmed lyrical portrait of the life and work of Juliette de Bairacli Levy: world renowned herbalist, author, breeder of Afghan hounds, friend of the Gypsies, traveller in search of herbal wisdom and the pioneer of holistic veterinary medicine.
    For more than 60 years Juliette lived with the Gypsies, nomads and peasants of the world, learning the healing arts from these peoples who live close to nature. Juliette's well-loved and now classic herbals for animals and for children have been a vital inspiration for the present day herbal renaissance and holistic animal care community. Juliette's extraordinary life story is as colourful and as exciting as her tremendous wealth of herbal knowledge.
    Filmed on location with Juliette, 11 years before her death, and her Afghan hound in Greece, Spain, France, Portugal, Switzerland, England and America, and interwoven with Juliette's vast collection of archival photographs, together with scenes of Gypsies dancing and Bedouins with their herds, Juliette of the Herbs is an inspiring portrait of a remarkable healer.

Arrow http://vimeo.com/18952969

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty In the Shadow of Hermes by Jüri Lina

Post  burgundia Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 am

The documentary In the Shadow of Hermes by Jüri Lina shows how freemasons, international bankers, and communists joined forces in an unholy alliance and through the Bolshevik Revolution of November 1917 established in Russia the most brutal and dehumanizing slave society the world has ever seen.

Russian writer Alexander Solzhenitsyn in 1974 admonished his countrymen:
    "Live without lies!" This applies equally to the West. The Truth in our time is in no way self-evident. Most official facts about communism are not true. Solzhenitsyn emphasized: "In our country the lie has become not just a moral category, but a pillar of the state."

The facts have been suppressed both in the East and the West.

The film "In the Shadow of Hermes" is an important documentation of those financial masonic forces that cold-bloodedly worked behind the scenes through communism to profit from the suffering of others.

The director, Jüri Lina, stresses that it is his duty to tell the truth about communism and its grey eminences, and not just superficially treat its psychopathic symptoms, while the truth today is not highly valued.

History is made every day, but by whom? The answer is given in this film, the aim of which is to unmask the truth, despite the falsifications of history, so meekly reported by the media.

To know the real history of communism is the best insurance against ideological impostors. Based on the book "Under the Sign of the Scorpion" by the Estonian dissident Jüri Lina who narrates this documentary in Swedish.

burgundia
    burgundia

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty Ethos (Directors Cut) Full Movie

Post  burgundia Tue May 29, 2012 1:29 pm

ETHOS
    Hosted by twice Oscar nominated actor and activist Woody Harrelson, Ethos lifts the lid on a Pandora's Box of systemic issues that guarantee failure in every aspect of our lives, from the environment to our democracy and our own personal liberty.From conflicts of interest in politics to unregulated corporate power, to a military industrial complex that just about owns our government. We cannot change our system until we know how it works and this film, with interviews from some of today's leading thinkers, will show you a simple but powerful way to start making meaningful and sustainable change. We can live in peace and justice in a clean environment and Ethos will show you how.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty Re: Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 am

Unmistaken Child (2008)
    In Nepal, a venerable monk, Geshe Lama Konchog, dies and one of his disciples, a youthful monk named Tenzin Zopa, searches for his master's reincarnation. The film follows his search to the Tsum Valley where he finds a young boy of the right age who uncannily responds to Konchog's possessions. Is this the reincarnation of the master?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am

This is yet another great thread which I haven't spent a lot of time in -- but I intend to go through it completely in the coming days and weeks (along with the 'Blue Pill' threads). Thank-you for all of the hard work. I love the documentaries and interviews available on the internet -- but I just don't seem to have the time and energy to take it all in.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:38 am

The Pharaoh Show; Alien Predators in Human Appearance

youtube.com/
    watch?v=WXaXnAvEpB8
    We Are You

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty N E O A

Post  We Are You Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 am

"All the women of the she-President, not to mention the he-President as usual"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lmz0Ts9hfI&feature=youtu.be
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 pm

1/2-Truth and Consequences of Fracking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix79P-7Z4_M

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:38 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 am

America's Pacific Century: Containing China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLm_H8owxyk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Turtle the incredible journey

A little loggerhead turtle follows in the path of her ancestors on one of the most extraordinary journeys in the natural world. Born on a beach in Florida, she rides the Gulf Stream all the way to the frozen north and ultimately swims around the entire North Atlantic to Africa and back to the beach where she was born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH0AaES6Pn0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 am

Cancer - The Forbidden Cures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWLrfNJICeM

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 am

Red Ice Radio - Eric Karlstrom - Hour 1 - Behind The Green Curtain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td8DTn_A8Ic

From Colorado, Dr Eric Karlstrom is a professor of geography at California State University. In addition to teaching physical and environmental geography courses (Geomorphology, Climatology, Introduction to Physical Geography, Human Ecology), he has also taught courses cross-listed with the Geology department (Geology/Geography of Soils, Physical and Environmental Geology), and an honors course (State of the World: The Environmental Perspective). Throughout his career, Dr. Karlstrom has continued his research program in field and laboratory analyses of soils and geomorphology as means of reconstructing Quaternary paleoclimates. Eric joins us to discuss natural climate change vs. climate change propaganda, Maurice Strong, the UN and the dark side of the green movement.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Soviet Weather Engineering - Scalar Weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WkaIhKOljw

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:42 pm

~RARE~ Tom Bearden - Weather War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLHDVmtC3jM

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Beating The Bomb - FULL MOVIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b15INIVCs5Q

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Perhaps I should go through this thread, and try to watch all of the documentaries. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated on another thread -- and it seems as if nothing good will result from this -- so perhaps I should simply watch. I like to watch. Perhaps I am a 'Watcher'.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: Perhaps I am a 'Watcher'.

"I am " suffices Oxy.

Love for You
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 Empty Full Length Documentaries & Movies For Reflection

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Perhaps I should go through this thread, and try to watch all of the documentaries. I'm becoming increasingly frustrated on another thread -- and it seems as if nothing good will result from this -- so perhaps I should simply watch. I like to watch. Perhaps I am a 'Watcher'.

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 852846 Your too gentle to be a Watcher Oxy...

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 15 992990
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 am

Thank-you mudra and Janetta. I appreciate the Divinity Within Humanity -- yet I continue to be uneasy and apprehensive regarding the term 'I Am'. I lean toward seeking the Ideal -- internally and externally -- in a quest wherein one never really 'arrives'. Watching Without Speaking is probably a worthy skill to cultivate. I talk too little in 'real-life' and too much on the internet. I need to get out more.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

Dr. Curtis Duncan - The Conspiracy to Feminize Males & Masculinize Females

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w6vTCEdV44

Dr. Curtis Duncan is a holistic health expert, herbalist and avid researcher. He will discuss the feminization of males and the chemicals that are behind the reason why testosterone levels have been declining, impotence, dropped sperm counts, smaller penises, genital birth defects, autism, ADHD, cancer, low libido and more. These chemicals also have gender bending effects and cause men to act and behave like women and women to act and behave like men, even altering sexual preference. We'll also discuss the estrogen mimicking chemicals that are behind female infertility, miscarriages, cancer and more. Curtis talks about the endocrine system, endocrine disrupting chemicals, the companies and people behind gender bending chemicals, chemical effects on sexuality and the conspiracy behind it all.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:20 am

United We Fall Full length version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgjaJh-AF2s

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Animal Planet - Body Found Mermaids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPWHPyU1u4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:21 am

Steven Strong with Lisa Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y4ACRV31Fc

Humanities forgotten origins and the Australian Indigenous stories of this time in our evolution with Steven Strong.

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 am

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm