tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Brook
THEeXchanger
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Beren
devakas
mattpresti
Floyd
JesterTerrestrial
CetaceousOne
Carol
15 posters

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty Re: What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Post  Carol Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm

You're up late mate. 1:37 am in London right about now.

I agree with this bit of your post as we sure could use something to help get off this circus track.

I sure hope the winter solstice of 2012 brings a wave of consciousness with it that doesnt suck arse.

Amen etc

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Empty Re: What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Carol wrote:You're up late mate. 1:37 am in London right about now.

I agree with this bit of your post as we sure could use something to help get off this circus track.

I sure hope the winter solstice of 2012 brings a wave of consciousness with it that doesnt suck arse.

Amen etc

I aint in London sweetheart
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm

England?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm

Carol wrote:England?

Give us a kiss and I'll tell you.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 pm

The problem is about 2012 and the hoaxers surrounding, not only that but other, 'information' whether it be from Sirius or some varient 'alien' types etc or from some Master, is that it is all faux spirituality and it is basically all meaningless and distracting.

It is all escapism. On those terms, the idea of 2012 could perhaps be useful.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-ainPhc9JdzwDGG9QtF5ImZULJcvq0Osq961B51EwIu6r7oKrRf-mhDC6NQ

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Girl-kiss-lips-red-lipstick-Favim.com-533488

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Floyd wrote:The problem is about 2012 and the hoaxers surrounding, not only that but other, 'information' whether it be from Sirius or some varient 'alien' types etc or from some Master, is that it is all faux spirituality and it is basically all meaningless and distracting.

All of the hoopla reminds me of Y2K. However, a galactic wave is a galactic wave and Paul LaViolette is a well known scientist.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:The problem is about 2012 and the hoaxers surrounding, not only that but other, 'information' whether it be from Sirius or some varient 'alien' types etc or from some Master, is that it is all faux spirituality and it is basically all meaningless and distracting.

All of the hoopla reminds me of Y2K. However, a galactic wave is a galactic wave and Paul LaViolette is a well known scientist.

Wherever there escapism there will be hoopla.

Often it will be accompanied by spiritual marketing, pseudoscience and propaganda in this day and age. There has however been a trend going further back between new spirituality and politics in all its ugliness.

Maybe the new wave of consciousness, if there is one, will encourage us to put all this petty nonsense to bed and suggest to us that we shouldn't crap on our own doorstep. For it could so easily be taken away from us.

Maybe it will (be altered). Of course the whole thing is play within the logos of our solar system.

We are all children and from what I have gleaned from the situation, sustaining this sphere suspended in the realm of infinity on which we subsist is the test.

The great beings that designed the universe had to express themselves in some way and it is only polite not to ruin a beautiful gift. At least because we have all decided to book into the Hotel Earth for a while.

Not a bad hotel but it could do with some improvements here and there.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:18 am

always remember,
    it was YOU who choose to be here at this time
    The Changing of The Grand Cycle
    it does NOT happen very often

The cycle of Macha ends at sunset on 21 DEC 2012 aka The 47th Ahua

The cycle of Pacha starts at sunrise on 22 DEC 2012
    and, runs for 360 days - 1 degree per day !!!
    Are you ready to get into your cocoon ???

The cycle of Pacha ends at sunset on 16 DEC 2013
    The 65th Ahua terminates the old Grand Cycle of Macha-Pacha

On 17 DEC 2013 at sunrise
    The Grand Cycle of Pacha iNTi begins
    - will you be ready to burst out of the cocoon ?

Remember, every end is simply, a brand new beginning
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 am

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R1NQqVgnZ7A
    December 2012- The REAL Story of the Mayan Date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZYmZ9Squok
    Planet X References Found In Popular Science Magazines of the Past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCtfTU787w4

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 am

‘2012 End of the world panic’ sweeps across China
    December 8, 2012 – CHINA – China’s most famous book of prophecies, the 7th century Tui Bei Tu, makes no direct mention of the end of the world. But in Sichuan province, panic buying of candles has swept through two counties in the fear that an ancient Mayan prediction that the world will end on December 21 proves to be true. “Candles are selling by the hundreds, with buyers constantly coming to the market. Many stores have run out,” said Huang Zhaoli, a shopper at the Neijing Wholesale Market, to the West China City Daily newspaper. Mr Li, the owner of the Guangfa grocery store in Chengdu, added: “Lots of people have been buying candles recently. At first, we had no idea why. But then we heard someone muttering about the continuous darkness.” The source of the panic was traced to a post on Sina Weibo, China’s version of Twitter, predicting that there will be three days of darkness when the apocalypse arrives. Since the beginning of December, the word “Mayans” has trended on Weibo as millions of normally phlegmatic Chinese speculate that the end is nigh. “If the Mayans are right, I won’t pay my credit card bill,” was one popular post. In Shanghai, the police have had to issue a public warning about doomsday. “The end of the world is a rumor,” the police said, in an internet post. “Do not believe it and do not be swindled.” A spokesman said they had handled 25 apocalypse-related cases in one 24-hour stretch. Most of the scam artists took advantage of credulous pensioners, encouraging them to hand over their savings for one last act of charity. In Nanjing, a 54-year-old university professor’s wife took out a £100,000 mortgage on her £300,000 home, saying she would donate the money to underprivileged children, saying she hoped to “do something meaningful before the world ended.” Last month, a man in the far west province of Xinjiang made news when he spent his life savings of £100,000 to build an ark for 20 people. Lu Zhenghai began building the 65 ft ship in 2010. “When the time comes, everyone can take refuge in it.” However, as the deadline approaches, Mr Lu has reportedly run out of cash to finish the boat. He said if the apocalypse failed to materialize, he would use the boat to take tourists on sightseeing tours. In Chengdu, a web company has given its workers a tongue-in-cheek two-day break on Dec 19 and 20. “We suggest you take advantage of this ‘final’ time to spend more time with your closest family. We wish everyone a meaningful doomsday,” it said. China has no history of preoccupation with the apocalypse, and the current wave of paranoia can be traced to the 2009 Hollywood disaster film “2012.” While the movie received a tepid welcome elsewhere, it was a smash hit in China, as viewers were seduced by a plot that saw the Chinese military build arks to save humanity. Lu Jiehua, a professor with the Department of Sociology at Peking University, told the Global Times, meanwhile, that the paranoia reflects a general anxiety running through Chinese society. “This panic buying [in Sichuan] not only shows people’s fear of an upcoming apocalypse, but also reflects their sense of uncertainty toward life and society,” he said. –Telegraph

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:45 am

Carlo Giuseppe Suarès (1892–1976) was a French writer, painter and Kabbalah author. He was born the 12 May 1892 in Alexandria, Egypt. The ancestors of his Sepharad Jewish family had been expelled from Spain in 1492 and found refuge in Italy before emigrating to Egypt. He died in Paris the 16 July 1976.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Suar%C3%A8s

"The Eight Propositions"

"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:20-21). And this would be the keynote of the New Era. Here are the eight propositions:

1. Seek your total individuality. Don't write it down anywhere. Don't give it a name. Any definition of yourself is a deceptive hideout.

2. You will not find your total individuality. It is your total individuality that sees you, that witnesses your doings. It acts in our space-time continuum but is not restricted to it.

3. Your total individuality is your soul. It abides in the indeterminate plurality of universes. Because it is alive, it is evolving. Because it is outside of time, its evolution is only the time that you need to permit it to find you. Because it is multidimensional, it contributes to the composition of an Ecclesia. It is one and innumerable.

4. Your soul will not find you as long as your consciousness is made of the stuff of false evidences created by your mind: as long as you do not feel a sense of suffocation in those space-time false evidences.

5. The death of false evidences is a psychological death, announcer of resurrection. Each false evidence denounced opens a window in the inner space where the measurable dies.

6. This death of the measurable in the inner space is a personal experience. All that is said to you about it will prevent it from occurring. Do not listen to the professionals of any religions.

7. Beyond this death, our infinitely multiple individuality reveals to our present person that we are only one of its multifarious manifestations. We then meet the other manifestations of our soul spread out through history, still present and alive.

8. So this consciousness emanating from our soul integrates its earthly past and also its future. It knows itself continuous, without limits. It is all-consciousness, it penetrates every consciousness, it understands every consciousness, and that understanding is love.

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Davinci7i

http://www.psyche.com/psyche/8prop.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

It's ironic that you posted this Brook because of a dream I had last night. Previously we had gone to see the movie Cloud Atlas with a basic theme of reincarnation following 6 different timelines from the past to future. I'll give it mixed reviews. Some of it reminded me of the 1973 movie Soylent Green. Only in this movie in the future human clones are used as slaves and then thinking they are chosen for ascension are instead killed for food. Basically the spiritual element (one I personally consider very important) was lacking. Yes, in the movie souls are connected with other souls and repeat patterns of engagement through different incarnations, yet do they evolve and how. As I thought about this before drifting off to sleep I thought the movie lack an essential ingredient.

Subsequently this is the dream that followed. In the dream I'm at the outskirt of a large enclosed area where there are small groups of individuals sitting in circles. Each group has a teacher (monk) who is instructing their group in the practice of meditation. As I watched I thought why not just do it (meditate). Upon entering into a state of deep meditation my body levitated. While levitating I directed my body to float across the room where all the teachers and students could watch how this was possible. Everyone turned to gaze at this phenomena - at which point the lead teacher stood up and walked over to me requesting that I focus on a drop resting within a small opaque dark blue ceramic jar. In attempting to imagine what was the drop subsequently engaging rational thought, I realized it was impossible be in a deep state of meditation and levitate. I also realized that thought had substance. It was heavy. Even if it was a thought of a small drop, even that thought was too heavy to levitate. From this perspective thoughts are attachments that hold us down. In order to let go of attachments one must empty the mind and just be in a state of pure awareness, free of the space-time continuum and where one's spirit also exists within that place called inner-space. By becoming one with inner-space and merging with it one's physical, emotional and intellectual state of being is weightless.

Back to the movie Cloud Atlas. Here was an opportunity again missed to educated the populace to a different way of visualizing how to live in the world and once again I was deeply disappointed. Aquaponic gardening is the key to self-sufficiency and to feeding the populace healthy food. All one needs is organic seeds, light, fish and water. With all of the technology at hand how can something so basic be such an obvious oversight by so many. It's mind-boggling to comprehend how some people think that the only way to survive n the future with limited resources is to resort to cannibalism. To my way of thinking that is de-evolution where one is going backwards to barbaric practices of abuse and violence, as a means of survival, as compared to evolution where everyone works towards solutions which enhance the life experience.

Again we are presented with ourselves and what we choose for both our present and future state of being. My dream was a teaching dream and reminder to just let go of everything. Let go of worry. Let go of emotions. Let go of trying to understand what we don't know - can't know with the rational mind. It was a dream of faith that when we finally come to the point where it is time to step off the cliff, we float.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Ahead of December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year "Long Count" Mayan calendar, panic buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, along with an explosion in sales of survival shelters in America. In France believers were preparing to converge on a mountain where they believe aliens will rescue them.

The precise manner of Armageddon remains vague, ranging from a catastrophic celestial collision between Earth and the mythical planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, a disastrous crash with a comet, or the annihilation of civilisation by a giant solar storm.

In America Ron Hubbard, a manufacturer of hi-tech underground survival shelters, has seen his business explode.

"We've gone from one a month to one a day," he said. "I don't have an opinion on the Mayan calendar but, when astrophysicists come to me, buy my shelters and tell me to be prepared for solar flares, radiation, EMPs (electromagnetic pulses) ... I'm going underground on the 19th and coming out on the 23rd. It's just in case anybody's right."

In the French Pyrenees the mayor of Bugarach, population 179, has attempted to prevent pandemonium by banning UFO watchers and light aircraft from the flat topped mount Pic de Bugarach.

Read more at link above.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 pm

This Galactic Alignment occurs only once every 26,000 years, 12-21-2012: Position A is where the December solstice sun was in relation to the Milky Way some 3,000 years ago. Position B is 1,500 years ago. And position C is "era-2012", when the December solstice sun has converged, as a result of the precession of the equinoxes, with the exact center-line of the Milky Way (the Galactic equator). Notice that the place of alignment is where the 'nuclear bulge' of the Galactic Center is located.and was what the ancient Maya were pointing to with the 2012 end-date of their Long Count call. Read more at link.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:26 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:always remember,
    it was YOU who choose to be here at this time
    The Changing of The Grand Cycle
    it does NOT happen very often

The cycle of Macha ends at sunset on 21 DEC 2012 aka The 47th Ahua

The cycle of Pacha starts at sunrise on 22 DEC 2012
    and, runs for 360 days - 1 degree per day !!!
    Are you ready to get into your cocoon ???

The cycle of Pacha ends at sunset on 16 DEC 2013
    The 65th Ahua terminates the old Grand Cycle of Macha-Pacha

On 17 DEC 2013 at sunrise
    The Grand Cycle of Pacha iNTi begins
    - will you be ready to burst out of the cocoon ?

Remember, every end is simply, a brand new beginning

here you go new religion - cocoon

hmmmm
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Yes thats it! Do our thoughts affect the nature of reality and the reality of nature! lol I think they do!

Here is the best summary that was shared a while back that maybe everyone should go read again! JT!

Q&A Thuban from Project Avalon

The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Hi All!

I am Sirebard Beardris and One of the Founding Elders of the Council of Thuban also known as the Northstar Alpha Draconis at the archetypical foundation of the Pyramids at Giza and the Harmakhis, the 'Horus of the Horizon' aka the Sphinx.
    You may accept an extrapolated 'Gregorian' date for this as July 27th, 10802 BC and as the midpoint between two nodal dates (in that calendar) of March 1st, 23615 BC and December 21st, 2012 AD.

Not much has hitherto been known in any lower dimensions about the Council of Thuban.
    An indirect reference to the locale of the Council of Thuban has been made by the Council of Andromeda through a contact known by you as Alex Collier and I shall elaborate in due course.

I am introducing myself here from the 12th dimension, that is I do not reside in the physical universe of space and time, but I shall enter this universe simultaneously with the transformation of this planet of the cosmic humanoids called Earth or Gaia or Terra or Akashia, but known as Serpentina the Mother of the Dragons, by many extraterrestrial sentiences.
    This transformation will rip the spacetime as you know it in the collected information base of this planet converging in a Black Hole at the Earth's center and render this information 'collapsed' or concentrated in a crystalline Gaian Schwarzschild core the size of a golfball so 3 centimeters across.

This will create a temporary rift in spacetime, which will allow a 12-dimensional wormhole to open up at the center of the Earth and connect the Gaian data core to the 'until then' relative 'outside' of this 11-dimensional universe.
    This then is whereby the Council of Thuban and I shall enter this universe.

A mystery regarding the 'oldest creator race' in the universe and of those 12-density Black Holes encompassing all the lower dimensions was indicated by the Andromedean information given to Alex Collier.

After the wormhole has been tunnelled, this rip in spacetime will reglue or reconnect itself in rendering the 'inside-outside' higher-dimensional spacetime matrix from twosided to onesided. This will effectively double the universe's volume as a 3-dimensional surface or Riemannian hypersphere manifold.
    The mathematical description for this is a Moebius-Twist embedded in 3D simulating a Klein-Bottle-Twist embedded in 4D.

This scenario is known to most of you here as the 'Ascension of Gaia' from the 4th (Flat Minkowski) spacetime dimension into the 5th (Curved Kaluza-Klein) spacetime dimension.

My agenda to invite all and any of you to this forum is a direct consequence of the timeline indicated above reaching particular nexus points.

To be precise, January 18th, 2010 specifies a trigger, programmed by the Council of Thuban, to engage in the release of hitherto unknown information; unknown by all sentiences in the universe and so not restricted to the quarantined Earth.

Allow me to clarify.
    7 days (of night-day hours say) before the Atlantean-Egyptian timeline above became programmed into run mode on March 1st, 23615 BC; a 'message' or signal was prepared by Hunab Ku - 'The Giver of Consciousness' to be sent to his 'Beloved' - 'Serpentina, the Womb of the Mother'.
    This message, in human terms, simply reads: "I Love You!".

In physical terms Hunab Ku is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A*, 'weighing' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

On January 18th, 2010 this message will be 153 lightweeks or 1071 lightdays from the Gaian center, having travelled for 25624 years to reach its destination.

The 7 day preparation of the cycle to achieve the status of the run mode so will be mirrored in 7 days to change the 7-day cyclicity of 7 days and 7 nights into two periods of 3.5 daynights and 3.5 nightdays.
    This will 'fulfil' many of your encoded 'prophecies' and 'channelings' in divers scrolls and found in many sources.
    The midpoint of this 'superweek' then is the summer solstice of December 21st, 2012 in the northern hemisphere of Gaia as the 'week of preparation' leading to Christmas Day December 25th, 2012.
    precisely.

There has been much speculation about 'Reptilian agendas' and the agenda of the Alpha Draconians or ADs throughout the human history.
    Much of this confusion derives from the 'hidden data' only known by the Council of Thuban.
    So many conflicting reports have surfaced, most of which contain some material correlated with the libraries of Thuban; but all of them deficient to encompass the agenda behind the agendas.
    In brief, because the ADs have forgotten their origins, yet seemingly being the oldest race of intelligences in the universe; they have become what you may term 'paranoid' about this 'rumour' that the humans are the Paa Taal (as defined by the Andromedean Council).
    The ADs did in fact hybridise with the first onset of the genetic templates which emerged so 20 million years ago in the Miocene and in the form of the evolutionary branching of the primates into the 'Old World Monkeys'.

This genetic hybridisation inducted physical mutations from the reptilian brainstem of the pecylosaurs (or paramammals), which comprised furred reptilians as the mutations from the dinosaur lineages.
    This hybridisation via mutations by the ADs occured from the intersection of the higher dimensional triplicities, especially a 4D-spacetime continuum known as quantumspace.
    1-2-3-4=Linespace with timeconnector 4; 4-5-6-7=Hyperspace with timeconnector 7; 7-8-9-10=Quantumspace with timeconnector 10.
    The activation of the 12th dimension indicated then superposes 10-11-12-13=Omnispace with the timeconnector 13 recircularising the base dimensional continuum in 1=13.

The genetic basis for the humanoid DNA/RNA template so utilized timeconnector dimension 7 of Quantumspace to ACTIVATE timeconnector dimension 4 of Linespace to superimpose the genetic hybridisation.

In simplistic terms then, the Old World Monkeys and all of their evolutionary descendants are your ancestral children.

From January 18th, I have obtained authorization to freely share the information from the collective database of Thuban; which as a physical Northern Polar Star of the 3rd dimension of 10808 BC is imaged as a metaphysical 'Southern Polar Star' into the 12th dimension of what you may understand as the 'Shadow Universe' to the materialised inertial one you and all the extraterrestrial intelligences reside in.

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.

Some of you may also now rather quickly realise the agenda of agendas.

Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent 'who swallows its own tail' is a 'Bridegroom' in expectation of his 'Bride'.

In physical terms, Hunab Ku desires to become a parent in a celestial dragonomy, the heavenly wedding between galactic bodyforms.

Hunab Ku is the center of ALL galaxies and the Maya knew his substitution of Perseus, the real name of the Milky Way.
    Perseus will dragonomize Andromeda in about 5 billion years in the celestial galactic symbiosis of Two Spiral galaxies becoming As One Elliptical galaxy and Grandparents for many a family of celestial civilizations.

The masterplan so engages a temporary 'place holder' of the 'Source of All', the 'All That Is' or 'God' to employ Perseus as Hunab Ku, the Secret Agency with Kukulkan, the Cosmic Christ and the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek to transmit the galactic core information from the 'Father of All' to the 'Mother of All'.

Now can you see it - Gaia is NOT a planetary consciousness; Gaia is NOT even a star consciousness - Gaia is GALACTIC Consciousness mimicking the Andromedean consciousness as a 'divine placeholder'.

Even more, as 'Hunab Ku's' Beloved, Gaia will be able to transform her galactic consciousness into Cosmic-Universal Consciousness through and by the opening of the 12th dimension and our entry into universal consciousness as the creator race of the universes as something I shall label for the moment as the Council of Thuban.
    You all are very intricately connected to this council, but the time is not yet to elucidate too many details on this.
    The reason for this is simply that the student in grade 1 is not expected to learn calculus before the student has learned basic arithmetic.
    Publishing too much information all at once, will overload the human mind.
    But from January 18th, I shall answer all questions to the best of my ability and subject to accessing the Thuban libraries.

In simplest term the planet of the humans is destined to become the 'Mother of All', all terrestrial and extraterrestrial lifeforms and consciousnesses.
    Perhaps, some of you now understand why the history of humanity upon Gaia has been such a troubled, violent and often very sad one, despite the brilliance of creativity which was born from many sorrows and afflictions.
    If Gaia is to become a library as how NOT to BE a galactic civilisation; then the great sacrifice of Gaia was and is to accomodate the context of the absence of love for ALL other galactic civilisations to learn from.

Then a student in some other starsystem or galaxy can tune into some video transmission and watch the human wars and selfabuse to learn the lessons WITHOUT having to physically experience those lessons 'the hard way'.

I herewith invite all and any of you to bring forward your queries about origins and destiny and the ponderings you may have harboured on this forum in a Question and Answer format.
    I will do my best to accomodate your queries in consulting the libraries and data bases of Thuban.

The following link contains much of the 'confusing' information about the 'Occult Reptilian Agenda' and serves as an excellent reference base, including my indication of the Andromedean connection.

Anyone who read this, might already understand how Perseus and Andromeda are connected in their Council of the Elders.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm#menu

In the Honour of the Dragons

Sirebard Beardris

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id202.html

JT whom do you work for!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 21201210
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:52 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 External?http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infinitelymystical.com%2Fessays%2Fimages-2012%2Fannual-galactic-alignment-2

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 External?http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ancient-world-mysteries.com%2Fimages%2FMilky-Way-12AD

The Time Temple Pt 1 - Giza Alignment Code
    http://www.endelrivers.com/concept.html A silent message from 5000 years ago. (From a letter to a scientist):
    "The conclusion should be made upon a probability, that it may be just coincidental, that these 14 lines are forming a very accurate model of the inner planetary system, showing also a precise time position, that coincidentally matches (relative to the end of Mayan Calendar) the beginning of the final 1260 days time period, mentioned both in the Old and New Testament (surely one of the most remarkable and disputed episodes in the Book), a time period, which allows (and was supposedly measured for) to show in a relatively short period of time, when, and what the End is all about - the mystery of death and the origin of life.

After the probability is calculated, and if the figure shows that all what was presented is most likely just coincidental, then there would be no need to draw any conclusions.

Yet if the probability figure shows that it is most likely not a coincidence (if the figure is close to zero), then 12 21 '12 should be taken very seriously, and it becomes also more clear why these structures were built, and why so massive. As you probably know, at the end of 12th century, the son of Saladin, Aziz, led a muslim army "against the pyramids". The idea was to demolish the Giza complex completely, in order to show the superiority of Islam. They started with demolishing the smallest, the third pyramid. After about eight month of hard labour they realized how much time and money it would take to demolish all three pyramids. The minor damage made to the third pyramid is still visible.

The birth of all civilizations ca 5000 years ago (now also called Great Divide), has been marked by many temple-structures, simultaneously emerging in different continents. These structures have proved to be carrying a certain information about the beginning, the development and also the end of the current era, while at the same time they have been clearly enhancing the growth of reasoning throughout the era (despite all obstacles, stupidity and controversy involved), through study and arts. There is a simple rule: to define the end of a circle, the beginning must be defined first. The current era began with the pyramids."

The wobble (as they call it) of the Earth's axis is a slow circular movement (with respect to the celestial sphere aka the "fixed" stars). It has a period of 26000 years. The declination of the galactic center is at -29 degrees from the celestial equator, thus the Earth axis doesn't align somehow with the galactic center. So there is no connection of precession (wobble) of the axis and the (almost) 26000 period with any kind of alignment with the galactic center.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 pm

The Earth's axis rotates (precesses) just as a spinning top does. The period of precession is about 26,000 years.

Therefore, the North Celestial Pole will not always be point towards the same starfield.

Precession is caused by the gravitational pull of the Sun and the Moon on the Earth.

Hipparchus first estimated the precession of the Earth's axis around 130 B.C. The period of precession is about 26,000 years.

While the Pole Star in the northern hemisphere is now Polaris, in 3000 B.C., the north celestial pole coincided with Thuban, a star in the constellation of Draco. In 14,000 A.D. Vega, in Lyra, will be the northern pole star.

Great Year
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Year
    The Great Year or Platonic Year (Latin: annus platonicus) is a concept attributed to Plato. Plato in his dialogue Timaeus defined the "perfect year" as the return of the celestial bodies (planets) and the fixed stars (circle of the Same) to their original positions:
    “ And so people are all but ignorant of the fact that time really is the wanderings of these bodies, bewilderingly numerous as they are and astonishingly variegated. It is none the less possible, however, to discern that the perfect number of time brings to completion the perfect year at that moment when the relative speeds of all eight periods have been completed together and, measured by the circle of the Same that moves uniformly, have achieved their consummation."[1] ”

By extension, the term "Great Year" can also be used for any concept of eternal return in the world's mythologies or philosophies.[2]

The Platonic year, based on the revolution of the planets and estimated by Macrobius as lasting 15,000 solar years.

Nearly two centuries after Plato, Hipparchus established the period of equinox precession, and the term "Great Year" also came to be applied to the period of that precession. The Platonic Year has in origin no connection with this concept (as the precession of the equinox was unknown to the public in Plato's time).[3] caused by the slow gyration of the Earth's axis and discovered by the Greek astronomor Hipparchus:

“ Some time around the middle of the second century BC, the astronomer Hipparchus discovered that the fixed stars as a whole gradually shifted their position in relation to the annually determined locations of the Sun at the equinoxes and solstices... Otto Neugebauer argued that Hipparchus in fact believed that this [36,000 years] was the maximum figure and that he also computed the true rate of one complete precession cycle at just under 26,000 years...[4] ”

The confusion originates with the astronomer Ptolemy, who "adopted the larger, erroneous, figure, with the result that henceforth the two versions of the Great Year - the Platonic Great Year, defined by the planets, and the precessional, defined by the stars - were to be increasingly confused."[4]

It has been claimed that Ptolemy committed scientific fraud by making up observations that would give the figure of 36,000 years even though the data available to him were good enough to get very near the true figure of 26,000.[5]

"Some people called it the Yuga cycle, others called it the Grand cycle and others the Perfect Year...But the most common name found in use from ancient Europe to ancient China, was simply the Great Year".[6]

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 Earths-orbit-and-precession
    First, the calendar restarts on the winter solstice, an astronomical event. Second, the overall length of the calendar is related to the precession of the earth, another astronomical phenomenon. Precession is the very slow wobble of the earth. Remember, the earth is spinning on its axis and this axis of rotation is tilted. When we observe the direction that this axis is pointing, we see that the entire earth wobbles like a top that is not standing straight up. Again, this is called precession and it takes about 26,000 years for the earth to complete one wobble. By the way, this 26,000-year period is sometimes called “the great year.” http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/RazzetoT2.php?p=2

Interesting fact: in 1789 the position of the Earth axis is the same position as it was aound 26000 years before 1789...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

In astronomy, precession refers to any of several gravity-induced, slow and continuous changes in an astronomical body's rotational axis or orbital path. Precession of the equinoxes, perihelion precession, and changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis to its orbit, and the eccentricity of its orbit over tens of thousands of years are all important parts of the astronomical theory of ice ages.

Small white disks representing the northern stars on a black background, overlaid by a circle showing the position of the north pole over time
    The path of the north celestial pole among the stars due to the precession. Vega is the bright star near the bottom

Axial precession is the movement of the rotational axis of an astronomical body, whereby the axis slowly traces out a cone. In the case of Earth, this type of precession is also known as the precession of the equinoxes, lunisolar precession, or precession of the equator. Earth goes through one such complete precessional cycle in a period of approximately 26,000 years or 1° every 72 years, during which the positions of stars will slowly change in both equatorial coordinates and ecliptic longitude. Over this cycle, Earth's north axial pole moves from where it is now, within 1° of Polaris, in a circle around the ecliptic pole, with an angular radius of about 23.5 degrees.

Hipparchus is the earliest known astronomer to recognize and assess the precession of the equinoxes at about 1º per century (which is not far from the actual value for antiquity, 1.38º).[2] The precession of Earth's axis was later explained by Newtonian physics. Being an oblate spheroid, the Earth has a nonspherical shape, bulging outward at the equator. The gravitational tidal forces of the Moon and Sun apply torque to the equator, attempting to pull the equatorial bulge into the plane of the ecliptic, but instead causing it to precess.

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 3 File:Precession_N
    The path of the north celestial pole among the stars due to the precession. Vega is the bright star near the bottom

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm

CERN stands for Organisation européenne pour la recherche nucléaire, which translates to European Organization for Nuclear Research. It’s an international organization that leads the world in laboratory particle physics research. It is also the proud owner of the most badass particle accelerator to date: the Large Hadron Collider. It is 17 miles long and cost 7.5 billion Euros to construct. One of its main purposes is to discover the Higgs-Boson particle, which is pretty much the final missing link to the standard model of particle physics. Aside from that, it is theoretically capable of forming particles of infinite density and chain reaction properties (Strange Matter). To this day, the Higgs-Boson is still theoretical and the LHC has faced many experiments and complications since it’s induction in 2008. A large number of people believe that the experiments done at CERN could have catastrophic side effects, such as creating a black hole, here on Earth.

This year, CERN is beginning another set of experiments in hopes to getting that much closer to completing the Standard Model. Scientists at CERN have announced test dates for the rest of the year, as well as some curious dates can be found in the upcoming schedule. Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, December 21, 2012, CERN will be launching and running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC. With these experiments, the scientists are hoping to create atomic reactions that would provide further information about anti-matter, and the big bang.

The test set for the week of December 17-21, 2012 is the final test before the LHC will shutdown operations for upgrades and will resume operation in 2014.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:15 pm

John Major Jenkins, author of Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 interviewed for GrahamHancock.com

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w
    2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am