tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries Empty Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries

Post  Carol Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Piers Corbyn of http://www.weatheraction.com has suddenly been appearing in all the International
    media as the sole forecaster "who got it right" about our current weather patterns.

Here he responds to the question; "Is the Earth entering a climatic phase unseen for centuries?"

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries Empty Piers Corbyn Winters Will Now Be Coldest In Centuries

Post  Jenetta Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 am

Brrrrr....glad I still have my Parka from Yukon days! Course I've been saying the same thing to the global warming theorists...throw HAARP and chemtrails into the mix and you've got big trouble.

Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries 187111
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries Empty Re: Piers Corbyn Winters will now be Coldest in Centuries

Post  Carol Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 am

It's been so cold here the last few days that I'm wearing my fleece flannel shirt over two other shirts.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:03 am