tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School

mudra
    mudra

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Empty Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School

Post  mudra Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_N8IY4L-ZM

Red Ice Radio - Katie Deolloz & Andrea Hernandez - RFID Spy Chip Tracking in Schools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX4om7tlMho

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Empty Re: Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School

Post  Floyd Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Im sure these ' alternative' American stations are saying it how it is. He says with a sense of sarcasm

I know in Europe we don't have have to suffer any of this loaded nonsense as we dont have so many 'alternative' radio shows feeding us minfo. Give it time though.

Frankly. If anyone wanted to wipe us out or control us they would have done it by now.
    mudra
    mudra

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Empty Re: Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School

Post  mudra Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Frankly. If anyone wanted control us they would have done it by now.

I thought forcing everyone to have an ID card, passport and a security number or any other number for that matter was already a good start in controlling population.

Want to set up a business need an ID card, want to be on the dole need an ID card, want to travel need and ID card or a passport, want to drive a car need a g licence plate, want to join school or go to University need an ID card , want to own a computer they will give you and IP adress ...and the list goes on....

There is very little you are allowed to do in society these days without these Floyd.
    Rfid will just be a more sophisticated upgrade of an already proven effective process of tracking individuals.

I would love to think there are still beings on this planet today where human qualities and not numbers are defining identity but unfortunately I believe these have become rare .

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Yes basic identification protocols for citizens have and do take place.

We can still live relatively freely within them.

Sadly, free boundries do not exist.

Are you suggesting an anarchistic society without such protocols?

That is idealism.

I doubt chips would be passed through any government if the idea was to insert a chip into a human being.

All hell would would break lose if an attempt to enforce such a technology was suggested.

But then revolution has been a creative human endeavour in past times . Oft in the face of adversity.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Empty Re: Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip At Texas School

Post  Jenetta Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

(Floyd)Frankly. If anyone wanted to wipe us out or control us they would have done it by now. [/quote]

USAMRIID the biological warfare arm of the U.S. military has taken lots of opportunities to do so....

http://www.thetalkingdrum.com/experiments.html

Many clothing items and accessories imported from China and elsewhere have RFID surveillance tags attached...

http://www.rfidcanada.com/

As below so above As above so below
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 am

Are you saying my underpants are being scrutinized by the powers that be?

With regard to being wiped out. Well we are all still here and doing a rather bad job of it.

Clearly we are doing all we can to wipe ourselves out without a helping hand.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School Empty Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Tag At Texas School

Post  Jenetta Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:01 am

Floyd wrote:Are you saying my underpants are being scrutinized by the powers that be?

With regard to being wiped out. Well we are all still here and doing a rather bad job of it.

Clearly we are doing all we can to wipe ourselves out without a helping hand.

You know Floyd if I didn't know better I'd say your beginning to sound like the "talking heads" of the PTB that use the tactic of ridicule to mask the truth of what is presently going on in the world!

Christian Family Refuses Mandatory RFID Chip at Texas School 187111
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:57 am

It would be very simple to destroy the population and could have been done by now ten times over without chemtrails or war. There are far simpler methods. They have not been used.

I dont view these chips as a significant threat to humanity. The fact remains humans will not be injected with these thing on a mass scale so it realy isnt a problem that tops the list. Of course the 'alternative, rsdio shows and sites like Project Doomalot do more than enough to spread distractions like butter.

What I do see however on every conspiracy forum imaginable is people moaning and complaining a lot about peripheral distractions like this and other subjects and not really doing anything to revolt against the powers controlling them apart from paste a few links here and there.

Now what are the real issues that threaten this beautiful planet of ours on which we live and we leave in will for future generations? Is it microchipped underpants? I think not.

Or are some of us busying ourselves with preperations to ascend from this world and all the responsibilities that come with it because we are going to a better place?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:53 am

Methnks Dr. Floyds take is well balanced on this thread.
    Prophesying future events to awaken the present is just. Forgetting about good deeds in the present to prophesying about the future can be ill.

There is a balance between the atheistic pragmatist and the well endowed practitioner of the GFL.

As above so below?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:08 am

This video shows how Alex Jones, who many consider to be a misinformationist agent, fear mongering over RFID chips then was caught with has pants down and egg on his face by not researching his sources sufficiently. All his claims were based on this video which is a fake and its creator then called up Mr Jones to tell him his theories are baseless.

Pretty funny video too. Thats if you haven't recently undergone major sense of humour bypass surgery. Dr Floyd can reverse this procedure for you for a sensible fee.

I digress. The video. Alex Jones fans look away now.

I hope you don't find this post off topic Mudra but it is related inasmuch that it demonstrates how 'alternative' shows are not always (if ever) the best places from where to get our information.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:41 am

There are many different areas to this line of thinking, humor included.

One is, to create a civil war amongst humans. This is done by radicalizing and creating fundamental ideologies using truth or philanthropy to get it going.

Dr. Heywood Floyd
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 pm

From the research I did on RFID chips they are not ecofriendly although the designers are working to improve this it seems.
    In the meantime these tags when they reach disposal are adding to the existing pollution which I believe should be decreased rather increased.

A study from the European commission points out that these various security systems may well have an impact on Human health too as they resort to the use pulsed magnetic field (EMFs) for functionality.
    The team suggested that EMFs generated by security devices be made public to enable informed choices to be made and that technical advice should be provided to purchasers.
    They also recognized that much more research in this field still needs to be done.

Some also raise the question of privacy which is legit too imo.

Regarding Human Microchipping I found this pdf booklet that can be downloaded below comes up with sensible questions regarding the human rights involved with this .

http://works.bepress.com/gena_mason/subject_areas.html

I believe it's allright and even desirable the topic is brought to public awareness and the pros and cons thereof discussed as all too often what has been scientifically designed is given credit without further inspection .Marketing should go hand in hand with Ethics but this is'nt the case yet.

The face of the world is'nt so much changing to a less desirable state by drastic things but rather the accumulation of these small ones that slipped by because no one was caring or paying attention.

Arrow http://graphics.tech.uh.edu/student_work/RFID/barcodes_vs_rfid.htm
    Arrow http://ec.europa.eu/health/archive/ph_determinants/environment/emf/brochure_en.pdf
    Arrow http://www.corerfid.com/Files/White%20Papers/071%20Green%20Issues%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 am

The best way to avoid non ecological products is not support buy, or use them and you are quite right about the chip being non ecological but so are the vast majority of products.

They are far from ideal but the angle I was coming in from on this is how the RFID chip saga has been used along with other myths and hoaxes to add to a climate of fear which is injected into youtube conspiracy boards and alternative radio shows that lead the majority of their users and audiences into an unwarranted,catatonic stasis of fear and terror, based on nothing but misinformation. That is called control.

Whether it be asteroids, prophecies, fictional planets, epidemics, mass micro implants, alien invasions or what you have you, its fiction based fear.
    There was one internet hoax about mass chipping for the Obabma healthcare plan that spread like wildfire through the usual channels that was successfully debunked and fortunately all of the other fictions misinforming the alternative community though some still chose to believe them, have been descredited. The Alex Jones misinfo has also been exposed.

Yes you are right to discuss it, they do suck and there are incremental things that go on but they do not always add up to the fiction that is broadcast over the internet. Thats my angle on it. Your OP is valid in its own context and a good story but we should live happy in the knowledge that these incidents will not turn humanity into a race of microchipped Zombies. If any one tried to chip me they would end up with a black eye lol. But they wont so thats fine

I dont envisage mass injections of these chips in human beings as David Icke and Alex Jones have been misleadingly forecasting. There would be riots. But my main point is that these stories (mass chipping) are just one of a plethora of designed fictions spread around the internet with one sole purpose. Its is right to be wary of them.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:55 am

State Dept Plans One Billion Dollar UAVs "Smaller Drones" Purchase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7rA08Ryti4&feature=player_embedded
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:30 am

Bird Flu Outbreak? The Vaccine (Patch) Is in the Mail

Creators say the vaccine could save lives, prevent spread in case of an outbreak

By JASON KOEBLER
    August 23, 2012
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/08/23/bird-flu-outbreak-the-vaccine-patch-is-in-the-mail

If a flu pandemic breaks out, the last thing the government wants is for people to rush to hospitals and doctors' offices to get vaccinated among lots of already sick people. To prevent such a scenario, a self-administered flu vaccine is being developed that could be mailed out to the masses.

MICROPHYSIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS
    http://www.darpa.mil/our_work/dso/programs/microphysiological_systems.aspx

MPS will develop a platform that uses engineered human tissue to mimic human physiological systems.

MPS is coordinating efforts with the National Institutes of Health, who is conducting separate but parallel research.

The Food and Drug Administration has been involved from this beginning to help ensure that regulatory challenges of reviewing drug safety and efficacy are considered before and during development.

NIH funds development of tissue chips to help predict drug safety
    http://www.nih.gov/news/health/jul2012/ncats-24.htm

Tissue chips merge techniques from the computer industry with modern tissue engineering by combining miniature models of living organ tissues on a transparent microchip. Ranging in size from a quarter to a house key, the chips are lined with living cells and contain features designed to replicate the complex biological functions of specific organs.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 am

National Robotics Initiative (NRI)
    The realization of co-robots acting in direct support of individuals and groups

http://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2012/nsf12607/nsf12607.pdf

Synopsis of Program:
    The goal of the National Robotics Initiative is to accelerate the development and use of robots in the United States that work beside, or cooperatively with, people. Innovative robotics research and applications emphasizing the realization of such co-robots acting in direct support of and in a symbiotic relationship with human partners is supported by multiple agencies of the federal government including the National Science Foundation (NSF), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The purpose of this program is the development of this next generation of robotics, to advance the capability and usability of such systems and artifacts, and to encourage existing and new communities to focus on innovative application areas. It will address the entire life cycle from fundamental research and development to manufacturing and deployment. Methods for the establishment and infusion of robotics in educational curricula and research to gain a better understanding of the long term social, behavioral and economic implications of co-robots across all areas of human activity are important parts of this initiative. Collaboration between academic, industry, non-profit and other organizations is strongly encouraged to establish better linkages between fundamental science and technology development, deployment and use.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 am

RFID Microchips for Texas Students

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A46YUlDIS8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

RFID And The Mark Of The Beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpDTwUaUinQ

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 pm