tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Blacklight43
keith
devakas
Sanicle
Jenetta
Brook
Aquaries1111
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
14 posters

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

hey we are you...whats new...long time no read your blinds links... lol!

well hope you have not spammed your self into oblivion. you see I see through your obvious attack and disruption tactics!

I have no idea who you are and this kind of posting while i will accept that it exists because there is a couple pages of this it dose not mean that it is acceptable in a place like this! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!

Blink

WELL GOOD THING FOR THE THUBAN STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIALS The Winner

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

Jesus said, "I shall choose you, one out of a thousand, and
    two out of ten thousand, and they shall stand as a single one."

keith
    keith

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  - Page 2 Empty Thank You

Post  keith Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Thank You, Thank You
    Blacklight43

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Post  Blacklight43 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:44 pm

keith wrote:Thank You, Thank You

Thank you again!
    Blacklight43

Post  Blacklight43 Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Hello Mists Of Avalon Members and Readers,

THIS THREAD IS SCHEDULED TO BE CLOSED! Please be advised.

Thanks,

Admin

Yes thank you!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 pm

You are welcome.

This type of posting is unacceptable in a place like this as I have told you several times this is a discussion forum.

THREAD WILL BE CLOSED VERY SOON.

It is also my opinion that the blind link spammer we are you should have been banned a long time ago.

Thanks,

Admin

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue May 07, 2013 6:20 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqXCboEL-7k&feature=player_embedded
    llinois illegally seizes bees resistant to Roundup; kills remaining queens
    by geobear7 • 22May2012
    Published on May 2, 2012 - The little town of Apple River in northeast Jo Daviess County, Illinois is the hometown of a big man - Terrence Ingram. Though not big in a physical sense, when it comes to saving the American Bald Eagle, there is hardly anyone in the United States held in higher regard than Ingram. His years of documented research and expertise regarding eagles and the work of the Eagle Nature Foundation, founded by Ingram, is in great part responsible for the bald eagle being removed from the "Threatened Species List " in the United States.

Unfortunately, it was not his knowledge of eagles that the Illinois Department of Agriculture sought when they paid an unannounced visit to his home in March. It was his bees.

In the March 21, 2012 issue, The Prairie Advocate published a news release from Ingram that reported the theft of $5000 of his bees and bee hives on March 14. Ingram said that before they left had left for their granddaughter's wedding in Texas, the hives had been cleaned and made ready for new spring swarms.

The Illinois Ag Dept. illegally seized privately owned bees from renowned naturalist, Terrence Ingram, without providing him with a search warrant and before the court hearing on the matter, reports Prairie Advocate News.

Behind the obvious violations of his Constitutional rights is Monsanto. Ingram was researching Roundup’s effects on bees, which he’s raised for 58 years. “They ruined 15 years of my research,” he told Prairie Advocate, by stealing most of his stock.

A certified letter from the Ag Dept.’s Apiary Inspection Supervisor, Steven D. Chard, stated:

“During a routine inspection of your honeybee colonies by … Inspectors Susan Kivikko and Eleanor Balson on October 23, 2011, the bacterial disease ‘American Foulbrood’ was detected in a number of colonies located behind your house…. Presence of the disease in some of your colonies was confirmed via test results from the USDA Bee Research Laboratory in Beltsville, Maryland that analyzed samples collected from your apiary….”

Ingram can prove his bees did not have foulbrood, and planned to do so at a hearing set in April, but the state seized his bees at the end of March. They have not returned them and no one at the Ag Dept. seems to know where his bees are.

The bees could have been destroyed, or they could have been turned over to Monsanto to ascertain why some of his bees are resistant to Roundup. Without the bees as evidence, Ingram simply cannot defend against the phony charges of foulbrood.

Worse, all his queens died after Kivikko and Balson “inspected” his property, outside of his presence and without a warrant.

Of note, Illinois beekeepers are going underground after Ingram’s experience and refuse to register their hives, in case the state tries to steal their private property on phony claims
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  - Page 2 198283_503500976370940_1929700719_n
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 am

Ban

HOW LONG SHOULD WE LET THIS CRAP CONTINUE?!

SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH LINKS TO CIABOOK!!!

UNACCEPTABLE AND IF ID DOSE NOT END MERLIN AND THE IFFW TEAM! ARE LEAVING FOREVER IN FACT YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED MANY MEMBERS ARE ALREADY GONE

WHAT A SHAME TO SEE THE MISTS OF AVALON DETERIORATE TO SUCH A PATHETIC LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION.

YOU CAN TELL ALL OF AMERICA IF THEY WANT ET CONTACT WE ALREADY GAVE IT TO YOU!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT THUBAN STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL HERE IN THE FLESH WALKING ON YOUR EARTH TALKING TO YOU WRITE NOW!!!

WE ALREADY OWN THE GOVERNMENT!!! FACT!!!

PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET IN LIFE!!! LOSER!!!

WE CRACKED THE BIBLE CODE!!! AND NOW WE HAVE THE KEYS TO THE STAR GATES OF AVALON!!!

I BET ALL OF AMERICA WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT OH WAIT...HERES SOME LAME PHOTO NABS TO DISTRACT YOU!!!

Ban
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote: Ban

HOW LONG SHOULD WE LET THIS CRAP CONTINUE?!

SPAMMING THE FORUM WITH LINKS TO CIABOOK!!!

UNACCEPTABLE AND IF ID DOSE NOT END MERLIN AND THE IFFW TEAM! ARE LEAVING FOREVER IN FACT YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED MANY MEMBERS ARE ALREADY GONE

WHAT A SHAME TO SEE THE MISTS OF AVALON DETERIORATE TO SUCH A PATHETIC LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION.

YOU CAN TELL ALL OF AMERICA IF THEY WANT ET CONTACT WE ALREADY GAVE IT TO YOU!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT THUBAN STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL HERE IN THE FLESH WALKING ON YOUR EARTH TALKING TO YOU WRITE NOW!!!

WE ALREADY OWN THE GOVERNMENT!!! FACT!!!

PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES AND SEE HOW FAR YOU GET IN LIFE!!! LOSER!!!

WE CRACKED THE BIBLE CODE!!! AND NOW WE HAVE THE KEYS TO THE STAR GATES OF AVALON!!!

I BET ALL OF AMERICA WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT OH WAIT...HERES SOME LAME PHOTO NABS TO DISTRACT YOU!!!

Ban

I agree jester. And I am surprised that it is allowed to continue.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Look I have tried but Carol seems to have a soft spot for this Poster. Please PM Her if You want to see action on this Member as I have done all I can.

Just Do It...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 am

Mercuriel wrote:Look I have tried but Carol seems to have a soft spot for this Poster. Please PM Her if You want to see action on this Member as I have done all I can.

Just Do It...

Wink

Just do it?

It started out with links to Samuel Weor and blossomed from there.

I've PM'd her...and it's fairly obvious this poster has convinced her that he is in some sort of financial straits. It's also quite obvious all the "linking" is for profit....as I determined here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t216p915-vedic-scripts-wisdom-and-facts#92138

Btw...facebook has a pretty strict policy on money making if they are not included in the profits...hence the "space between the links" on the facebook link I "copied" from his page. He did not have space between the links here at the forum when he posted it here...and I alerted Carol to and she removed it. You cannot however remove all the many links for profit that the Mists now endorse.

I have suspected this for quite some time. But did not have any idea how it worked until I noted this on one post which Carol removed as fairly obvious when he added his paypal account to his signature line..which again Carol removed it.

So in essence it would seem Carol is okay with this member making money using the forum as a platform as long as he is civil and does not cause trouble.

I have to agree with Burgundia and Jester however, as it's being done in mass quantity on this forum which is turning the forum into a circus of links rather than discussions.

So I gotta question...if any of the members out there decided to join that place...and start posting links for profit here at the Mists...is it okay ? Just curious. It would not seem fair that one member can do this and not others eh?

Visitors2Cash advertising media is a leading online advertising company.
    With Visitors2Cash.com's money making system you can easily earn money
    by sharing referral links to your friends, family and other people through
    websites, blogs, forums, social media, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups,
    twitter, chat rooms and other media.

http://visitors2cash.com/

At five cents a visit...all one needs to do is.... click the link.

take a look at the scrolling profits...whoa!

Sorry We ARE YOU..I did not add your referral ID to the link...woops!

If our members decide they want to donate to We Are You's funds...add this to the link: / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3

Without the spaces that is.

Wink

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:46 am

One last note;

The biggest clue... you would have to actually click the links and read the content to know that they often conflict with information. In other words...one link has some information and another conflicts it. So what exactly does this poster of links believe? Does it matter?

I'm certain Mr. Samual Weor would say it mattered.

http://www.jtouboul.com/ebooks/NewAgeLinkExchange.pdf

http://www.profitlinking.com/

http://www.clickbank.com/

How to Earn -
    1. All you gotta do is, Signup for free and have your referral link that is to be shared.
    2. Share it and earn 1$ per click on referal link.
    3. Get your deserved payment at end of month via any of the following PayPal, Payza, Cheque, bank transfer, Money Gram & Western Union.

http://tecmaish.com/earn-money-by-simply-referring-links/

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 am

Mercuriel wrote:Look I have tried but Carol seems to have a soft spot for this Poster. Please PM Her if You want to see action on this Member as I have done all I can.

Just Do It...

Wink

Well if this is the case than I would ask Carol to openly state "why " so we can all understand.
    As Brook cleverly spotted it and mentioned it more than one time this WE ARE YOU poster is using the Mists as a platform to make money. Never is there any dialogue coming from this/these people nor any answer when a question is asked from them.To me this is disrespectfull enough towards our members to be a breakage of forum rules.
    Imagine we all start doing the same ....

Love from me
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  - Page 2 Empty Re: All America Sees This Breaking Reality

Post  Jenetta Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

I never read "We Are You's" posts however I have to unfortunately read the ridiculous titles of his threads...he fills up the forum with crap not to mention being an oral diarrhea outpost for the likes of Obama...maybe Obama is giving him a few dollars on the side;)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:47 am

Brook wrote:

Just Do It...

Wink

Just do it?

It started out with links to Samuel Weor and blossomed from there.

I've PM'd her...and it's fairly obvious this poster has convinced her that he is in some sort of financial straits. It's also quite obvious all the "linking" is for profit....as I determined here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t216p915-vedic-scripts-wisdom-and-facts#92138

Btw...facebook has a pretty strict policy on money making if they are not included in the profits...hence the "space between the links" on the facebook link I "copied" from his page. He did not have space between the links here at the forum when he posted it here...and I alerted Carol to and she removed it. You cannot however remove all the many links for profit that the Mists now endorse.

I have suspected this for quite some time. But did not have any idea how it worked until I noted this on one post which Carol removed as fairly obvious when he added his paypal account to his signature line..which again Carol removed it.

So in essence it would seem Carol is okay with this member making money using the forum as a platform as long as he is civil and does not cause trouble.

I have to agree with Burgundia and Jester however, as it's being done in mass quantity on this forum which is turning the forum into a circus of links rather than discussions.

So I gotta question...if any of the members out there decided to join that place...and start posting links for profit here at the Mists...is it okay ? Just curious. It would not seem fair that one member can do this and not others eh?

Visitors2Cash advertising media is a leading online advertising company.
    With Visitors2Cash.com's money making system you can easily earn money
    by sharing referral links to your friends, family and other people through
    websites, blogs, forums, social media, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups,
    twitter, chat rooms and other media.

http://visitors2cash.com/

At five cents a visit...all one needs to do is.... click the link.

take a look at the scrolling profits...whoa!

Sorry We ARE YOU..I did not add your referral ID to the link...woops!

If our members decide they want to donate to We Are You's funds...add this to the link: / r e f . p h p ? r e f I d = 1 1 6 3 0 3

Without the spaces that is.

Wink

Brook,

Please don't make assumptions.
    I'm not okay with a member attempting to make money off the forum and have communicated to WAY, along with anyone else who has attempted to do this - that it is in violation of our server and puts our forum in jeopardy. I do make an effort to check MOST of WAY's links but miss some from time-to-time. Anything off-topic gets deleted, along with any posts that any member complains about - as long as they provide me with a link to the specific post to be deleted.

As for Obama - pretty much everyone here knows I don't support him for a variety of reasons.

With regard to WAYs links, there are a number of them that I enjoy or allow for others who may be interested in following up on them. I also delete posts where the links don't work or if they are inappropriate in some way (like a double post or dead-end link).

During WAY's entire time on the forum he has never criticized or insulted another member. In fact, he is targeted for criticism from some here which I find annoying and tend to ignore, so as not to get caught up in the middle. He has never once complained to me about any member. As I've posted several times previously, if something is posted that doesn't belong on the forum, just PM me and it will be taken care of. However, I'm not banning anyone as long as they are respectful and not abusive to other members.

In addition, from a personal POV I experience WAY as someone on a mission to raise conscious awareness along with one's own personal vibration out of negativity. I find no fault in that. For example, mudra does something similar only she has a different style which others are appreciative of.

Let's look at reality with regard to discussions. Most of the members who come here do so to read, not to chat. I can't even begin to list all of the posts I've put on the forum and no one had a comment to make much less indulge in a discussion. Most of that happened when we were on Avalon getting to know each other. What I notice here is that the members who post seem to have their own areas of interest which they start threads on and do ongoing news follow-up. I would enjoy more discussion. Yet, it isn't happening. Why? I've also responded on a number of threads that just die. For the most part these days I just stick with posting what interests me and what I think might be of interest to someone else. I'm just here to help facilitate members sharing what is of interest to them as well, including WAY

Again, if there is something you think is inappropriate, PM me. I've not been on the forum as much recently and will be gone during the first 2 weeks in July on the mainland. These days more time is spent at the beach swimming and getting into shape and less time on the net.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 am

Carol,

I don't like making assumptions...but you've given us no choice. Merc has left this in your hand and told us who have been alerted to the nature of these links to filter the PM's to you. I have done so. And you told me of some financial decision he had to post his paypal account. But you are not seeing the whole picture as to how this "condition" you alerted me of is in essence being used to make profit on this site which I assure you he is dong. Because you choose not to see it does not mean it is not happening.

I know you would like to believe it's not the case and look for the good in all of this as you've said;

With regard to WAYs links, there are a number of them that I enjoy or allow for others who may be interested in following up on them. I also delete posts where the links don't work or if they are inappropriate in some way (like a double post or dead-end link).

They are new age links with lot's of love and light...that would be natural. It does not change the fact he is using the site to promote links for profit

During WAY's entire time on the forum he has never criticized or insulted another member. In fact, he is targeted for criticism from some here which I find annoying and tend to ignore, so as not to get caught up in the middle. He has never once complained to me about any member. As I've posted several times previously, if something is posted that doesn't belong on the forum, just PM me and it will be taken care of. However, I'm not banning anyone as long as they are respectful and not abusive to other members.

He had not criticized or insulted any members because he NEEDS them to click his links. If he's using the program that pays one dollar for each hit..he's making a fair amount of money. By not verbalizing to the other members they naturally have to click the link.

Nobody is telling you to ban him...just make his stop posting links for profit. Which he is doing.

In addition, from a personal POV I experience WAY as someone on a mission to raise conscious awareness along with one's own personal vibration out of negativity. I find no fault in that. For example, mudra does something similar only she has a different style which others are appreciative of.

Mudra interacts with other members. She has no need not to....as in getting someone to click a link from sheer curiosity.

You're experiencing someone on a mission to raise consciousness that's fair to say....but in the process he's making money on the site. And you are ignoring the post I made to show only "one" of the way's it's being done through referral links.

Now if the guy is in financial straits as I stated in the post you quoted and acknowledged to me. That is a shame. I've been there and I know it's not picnic. But as Mudra said....

Well if this is the case than I would ask Carol to openly state "why " so we can all understand.
    As Brook cleverly spotted it and mentioned it more than one time this WE ARE YOU poster is using the Mists as a platform to make money. Never is there any dialogue coming from this/these people nor any answer when a question is asked from them.To me this is disrespectfull enough towards our members to be a breakage of forum rules.
    Imagine we all start doing the same ....

Love from me
    mudra

Imagine we all start doing the same? It's being done whether you choose to see it or not. So my assumption had to be made due partially to your acknowledgement of his financial condition...and the links I've provided as proof it exists.

Because you have been alerted to it and allow it to continue one would have to assume it's okay with you. Because you don't believe it's happening does not mean it is not. And I've provided ample proof of it's existence.

Now, you've been alerted. Nobody is going to PM you on each and every linked post he does. Being alerted to it in this nature on this thread by several members in good standing should suffice.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 am; edited 9 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:12 am

I notified "proper authorities" at the mists about that person twice.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 am

As I have repeatedly stated in several previous posts if something is posted by WAY that should not be on the forum please notify me by PM with a link and it will be deleted. Since I volunteer my time and my money to this forum, I have neither the extra time or desire to check every single post that is posted leaving this to the other members to help maintain their forum. WAY also needs to take personal responsibility to insure that his posts are not in violation of the forum rules as well.

In addition, given the various responses on this thread again their is the assumption that WAY is making "a lot" of money off links being presented. It could be very few actually follow up on his links (which I suspect is the case as most folks prefer having some information about something rather then following up on a blind link). I do check a number of his links because of being the Admin here - not because of a personal interest. And since he basically hijacked this thread I tend to ignore this thread unless another member contacts me about a concern related to one of his posts concerning the monetary issue.

WAY, as there are complaints about the monetary collection of money please insure that you follow the forum guidelines and stop posting any links that you financially benefit from. This puts our forum in jeopardy as this is a free site and we cannot risk the forum over that type of practice. You also need to go through your own threads and clean up and/or delete links where this may be happening.

Mahalo,

Carol

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am

let's start with this one;

in this thread on the first page.

REMOVE &type=1&theater from the link....and you can access that link with out the referral code that pays We are you...remove it please. I will also PM you ....but know this....there are so many on this site at the moment it's going to take forever to weed out. IF you think he will do it....good luck.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 am

Thanks Brook. In addition, now that I've been alerted to that specific &type=1&theater ending, I will also delte any of those old posts when I run across them.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am

That is not the only code Carol...there is this one too &type=1

Like I said .....they are all in some way linked for profit. I believe he is using several sources for this.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

Here is another one...this whole thread is FULL of them

Remove the ?download=true&type=1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks for alerting me to this Brook. I've already deleted posts beginning on page 7 with the code and am onto page 8. As this is time consuming it may take awhile. AND WAY _ CUT THE CRAP WHERE I'm left cleaning up your mess. Get busy and help clean some of this up yourself unless you want to see everything you posted with the codes deleted.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:13 am

And another source...

Remvoe the /#more-184

So, you see it's not just Facebook pages here.

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 am