tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
THEeXchanger
burgundia
6 posters

Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012

burgundia
    burgundia

Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012  Empty Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:48 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012  Empty Re: Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 pm

there are major changes going on
    ~ no doubt, many areas are either getting too much rain, or NOT enough rain

and, the chemtrails - are totally destroying much of plant kingdom

it all needs to stop, that horrible spraying of chemtrails

without the plant kingdom, humanity is doomed,
    because we need what they exhale, just as much as they need what we exhale

quite intrique how things work on earth ~ a lot of good eXchanges Wink

our physical bodies would die without the plant kingdom,
    along with the mineral kingdom, without minerals our physical bodies would fall apart, very quickly
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012  Empty Re: Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012

Post  ceridwen Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Trees had a struggle this year in the UK too. The amount of water and the humidity has caused all sorts of fungal diseases

We also had an invassion of Spanish slugs, much bigger than the natives. Their eggs came on flower pots

My prayer goes to them every day so they may be preserved and protected

To top it all, there is an idiotic fashion for tree trunk coffee tables so there has been some tree robberies cutting down very old friends

The ones that will suffer the most this winter will be the little animals in the forest. I have been feeding some of them but I can not feed them all

It is one of those cycles I am afraid where nature is taking stock too

The woodland trust had a very good idea for the coming holidays, for each copy of Why the Willow weep they sell, they are going to plant 5 native trees. Their books are all sustainable. Here is the link http://www.woodlandtrustshop.com/products/172-why-willows-weep.aspx
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:21 am

Hello folks,

Yes, here in Finland you can see this and past 3 years have been the worst. I would say that major factor is frequency of light and chemicals that make that change + what else?

I see this phenomena happening in my greenhouses were no rain water is used.

When you grow plants with artificial lights you know how much frequency of light makes matter. That is also major component when we speak about water vaporising from seas.

syamakund Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 pm

In addition friends and family have been talking about their gardens not doing well this year from various areas in the mainland to here in Hawaii. The rain we get these days dampens the top soil but no deep watering. It's been a very dry year in areas of the western US too. On the recent trip through California, Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Oregon - dry, dry, dry and significant fire danger. It was so dry at the properties in Joseph that the ground was cracked. Watering had to be done on a daily basis just to keep lawns green because the dry air and wind suck the moisture out of everything - including skin.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:18 am

Rosalind Peterson and Allan Buckmann Geoengineering and the Dying of the Trees Part 1/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwQgcaDKrhc

Love Always
    mudra
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

Hello sweet lady Very Happy

Mayby i should clear my statement confused What i see here is that trees are sick..not dying (yet). Also evergreen trees takes "blows" better that leafy ones
    which seems get fungus easy. albino

But question remins how is trees in Belgium? If we have here north heavy chemRAIN there must be too???

sk tongue
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

hello dear Syamakunda.
    I would agree trees are sick but not dying.
    I am unfortunately lacking points of reference to go by
    as I have been living in a big city since many years now.
    I noticed however maple trees around here , one in my next door neighbour 's garden
    and another I noticed in the nearby forest , having brown spots covering their leaves telling
    me something was bothering them.
    I remember meditating under a tree friend a few years ago that showed me
    trees are holding hands all over the globe through their roots.
    They make One community of beings on the entire globe really and when one
    suffers all of them know about it and feel it I believe.
    Maybe we do same with our human brothers through the variety of emotions
    we may go through some uplifting and others tearing us apart but we are not
    realizing it and our narrow view makes this a rather personal thing.
    I feel Mother is strong and will survive over time and rebuild herself with the best of her children
    for her Love has no bounderies and Love itself is Life at it's best.
    Which kind of children will we be to her ? Respectfull and humble walking hand in hand with our Mother
    or bold and arrogant thinking we know best than her and by doing so turning ourselves gradually away
    from the life she generously granted us ?
    As many of us are understanding in these days, this is turning point , a time to grow from childhood
    as a race towards maturity .
    I believe we can make it and sincerely hope we do each one starting of their own and collectively right
    where they are. I have seen a great demand for organic food over the years that have now entered our
    supermarkets where before you could only find these in special shops .
    I also hear more and more people returning to growing a garden in the most inventive and surprising places
    as proven by some of the videos we posted on this forum.
    Little by little these are signs of humans reconnecting with nature . The more we do so the easier it will become
    to be integral part in the creation of an harmonious future.

Love from me

mudra

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Mudra

Trees in urban areas tend to be weakened by acid rain produced by exhaust fumes from cars. That makes them more suceptible to pests and disease

This year, because it was hot and dry in early spring, we had an invassion of leaf miners that made horrible blotches in plane trees and sycamores particularly

While urban gardeners prefer them for their resistance to acid rain, they are not inmune to a number of pests

I saw some leaf miners in nettle too

Hopefully the cold winter which is being predicted will get rid of them and the pesky Spanish slugs

Trees sick and dying everywhere Sept 7 2012  9k=

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:42 am