tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Etemenanki

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Etemenanki Empty Etemenanki

Post  Carol Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 am

Here is a very interesting news site: http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/

For example:
    May 30: Now that BP's 'top kill' has officially failed, will they now consider NUKING the oil leak? I know it sounds absolutely crazy. And yet the 'nuclear option' is a surprisingly real if remote possibility. The Russians apparently did it several times before and succeeded each time except one. Obama has already sent nuclear scientists to help BP plug the hole in the Gulf (back in mid May). And more multicontextually this is, again, straight out of Armageddon (1998)...

Interestingly enough I just watched this movie again yesterday.

Do you recall the following?

• Space shuttle Atlantis is destroyed in opening scene
      Major disasters caused by incoming asteroid
      Dire threat to planet kept secret until last minute
      Heroes who save Earth are all deep core oil drillers
      NASA/space shuttles stay visible throughout story
      Threat finally neutralized by nuclear detonation

Atlantis landed on May 26 to highlight the start of what I previously called the 'Monolith-Lucifer Ignition Sequence' around May 26-27 tellingly coinciding with BP starting the 'Top Kill' etc

May 26 Atlantis Lands After Final Voyage
    May 26 BP Starts "Top Kill" Operation to Stop Oil Leak
    May 27 2nd, larger Iceland volcano issues ominous warning
    May 27 North Korea warns of 'all-out war'
    May 27 Major earthquake hits South Pacific
    May 29 Thousands flee volcanos in Ecuador and Guatemala

...analogous to the 'Monoliths' making their move, to be followed in the sequence, presumably around June 7-13, by what may well be the 'ignition' event(s) expressing 2010's Jupiter turning into a star i.e. a planet going nuclear which Arthur C. Clarke dubbed 'Lucifer'. (Lucifer = 'light-bringer' = radio-active, since 'radio' implies 'light'.)

It's intensely Orange there with an 'Orange Alignment'...
    ...and 'orange' alludes to 'Lucifer' (more on that some other time). The alignment - always a major impact/time marker - is one of the many pieces of the puzzle we're dealing with here.

It's just very intense and as I said previously, 'it has 'Lucifer Contact' written all over it'. It's very 'radioactive' (radio = light, so radio-active = light-bringer = Lucifer)... but will it be literally 'nuclear'? Possible, but not necessarily. One of my speculations since more than a week ago (discussed in the Underground) has been that it may see a big development toward the nuclear option to stop the Gulf oil leak. But that's just one possibility... that is getting uncomfortably realistic.

This what was predictied December 2009

Dec 01, 2009: Bulletin... Bulletin... Bulletin...

Based on the rapidly converging multicontextual patterns observed and carefully tracked this year, I'm now projecting that the 'Deep Impact' sequence of 2004-2005 involving such events as Sumatra, Pope Shift, major terrorism (London 7/7), space impact/collision (Deep Impact), and Katrina is about to be echoed in 2010.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm