tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Aquaries1111
seekeroftruth
Carol
Jenetta
HigherLove
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
mystic
alchemikey
Sanicle
Oliver
starninja
Reunite
eMonkey
Zedd
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
pedro
burgundia
pedro m
Mercuriel
ClearWater
mudra
26 posters

The Heart portal

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Heart portal - Page 14 Empty Re: The Heart Portal

Post  Jenetta Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:00 am

mudra wrote:UNDYING LOVE: South Carolina man, 78, wears sandwich board to help wife of 57 years in search for life-saving kidney. She was born with only one kidney, and late this summer, it was failing. Her husband wasn't a match. This exposure actually got them the media attention needed and they found a match. Let's give this beautiful man one heart in each comment

The Heart portal - Page 14 1461617_723591724319017_68759704_n

Love Always
    mudra

Hadriel No other word for it except "twinflame" quite amazing! Thanks Mudra.
    mudra
    mudra

The Heart portal - Page 14 Empty Re: The Heart portal

Post  mudra Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 am

Jenetta wrote:

Hadriel No other word for it except "twinflame" quite amazing!  Thanks Mudra.

Yes so touching ... the power of Love is everything.

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 am

The Heart portal - Page 14 1462904_610768552310196_932864781_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:50 pm

The Power of Empathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arssbFNVkIM

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:49 pm

The Heart portal - Page 14 1526811_658633777520203_292999997_n

"In a deep moment of love, thinking stops. The moment is so intriguing, the moment is so tremendously powerful, the moment is so intensely alive, that thinking stops. You are simply in awe, a great wonder surrounds you." ~ Osho

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 am

ON LOVE

If our love is dependent on looks, when our looks fade, our love fades. If our love relies on feelings, when feelings weaken or suddenly change, our love is threatened. If our love is attached to stories and memories, when history cannot be remembered, our love is forgotten. If love clings to form, then when form dissolves, as it must, love dies too.

Is there a love that is not dependent on form or feeling, looks or stories? Is there a love without conditions, and without end? Is there a love untouched by disease and death and the passing of things? Is there a love that is so close, so intimate, even the word 'love' is too much?

We do not seek love, find love, borrow love or steal love; we do not buy love or sell love; we do not even become love. Love is what we are, the awesome power of universes, holding planets in their orbits and dripping morning dew from the grass in the first light. Without love, without the profound interconnection of things emblazoned on our hearts, without that deep knowing that we are inseparable from all we see, all the riches of the world fall into nothingness.

Love is all.
    Jeff Foster

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:49 am

$200 Interviews With Homeless People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hfeis45mQ8

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:17 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:02 am

The Heart portal - Page 14 15173910

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 pm

wrong thread
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:01 pm

The Heart & Occult Masters by Tobias Lars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTGG2juaADs&list=UUCP3M6voPvinmPK3YT2Gp-g

Thubs Up 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Heart Energy - Re Awakening The Heart - Heart Intelligence - 4th Chakra - by Tobias Lars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K605UmIuQlg

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:44 pm

The Heart portal - Page 14 1888631_661419433911774_949889894_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:15 am

They Look Like Typical Beggars…Till You Read Their Signs And Realize They’re Far From It.

The Heart portal - Page 14 Homeless2-1024x682

Giving Love is important to me <3

If I passed these people on the street, I would give them all of the money I had. On Reddit, pictures of unique pan handlers were posted… and the Internet fell in love with them. They aren’t normal homeless people on the street, begging for money. These people are housed, loved and well-employed. They’re simply asking for money for others.

The Heart portal - Page 14 Homeless3-1024x682

The Passage’s goal is to help the homeless. They provide services to the homeless like meals, showers, shelter and counseling. Last year, they spent millions funding their charitable organization. These unique requests for donations are helping to fund their wonderful organization. This kindness goes a long way. We should all do our part. Help them help the homeless, visit The Passage.org.

The Heart portal - Page 14 Homesless4-1024x682

- See more at: http://xposethereal.com/they-look-like-typical-beggarstill-you-read-their-signs-and-realize-theyre-far-from-it.html#sthash.Fbhh6PJ9.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 am

A comment found on facebook

I met a man in Asheville, NC, a few weeks ago, he was a little worse for wear and rough around the edges. He was holding a sign and people would walk right past him and brush him off. They assumed his sign was asking for something so they made a point to avoid him. I stepped closer and read his sign. His sign said "I may not be what you think is normal or okay, but I am more than what you see." I smiled. He smiled. He said, "Welcome to Asheville. I hope you have a nice visit." It was pretty incredible. We entertain angels unaware. We really do.

Jenny Hambien Shreeve

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:34 am

The Heart portal - Page 14 Home3

Heart Is Where The Home Is

Posted by Nick Polizzi

I’m writing you from the little town of Quesada, Costa Rica. We’re just finishing the filming of our new series, “Secrets of the Ancient Healers”, which I’ll be sharing with you in a few months. More on that later – on to today’s piece!

It seems ironic to be writing you about “home” right now considering that I am thousands of miles away from my own, but maybe we need a little distance to truly understand the things we take for granted.

Every time I head out on long adventures into the bush I miss my wife and son to no end, and usually that bittersweet sensation runs me for a while. Last week, somewhere between Copán and Guatemala City, an all-to-familiar sense of homesickness began to creep in. But something in me felt that it was time to re-examine this emotion and work with it.

home6bigOnce I reached the heart of the matter I realized that home might be something that I can bring with me from now on. Let me explain.

Home is something that many of us feel deep within. When things get rough in our lives, we yearn for a return to home. But what is it really? Is home that old house you grew up in and the warm biscuits that your mom used to bake on Sundays? Or is it something a bit more complex?

This is where the concept of duality comes in. Similar to light and dark, if the essence of home is a feeling of comfort and sanctuary then the opposite would be a feeling of fear and turmoil. And if fear can follow us around everywhere we go (including into our physical home) in the form of unresolved emotional trauma, logic would suggest that the warmth of home can do the same.

When we’re trying to work through traumatic memories, a seasoned therapist will always keep us connected to the FEELING we experienced during those painful events. Yes, the event itself is important, but when trying to work with and release the negative charge from harrowing recollections, tapping into the sensation we experienced is the fastest way to transformation.

Is it possible that this process can be reverse wired to help us cultivate an enduring inner expression of peace and sanctuary that we can take out into the world with us?

home3What if you could make every room you walk into your home? I have a feeling we would show up much differently to others and to ourselves.

I’m not alone in this theory. Here are some relevant words of wisdom from acclaimed author Tad Williams:

“Never make your home a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You’ll find what you need to furnish it – memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things. That way it
    will go with you wherever you journey.”

Looking at some of the most celebrated figures in history, the ones who really risked it all and put themselves out there, I sometimes wonder what was going on behind those calm and collected countenances. Were they just good at swallowing their worries and stepping forward or were they actually quite comfortable in the scenarios they threw themselves into?

In one of the great Yogi Bajan’s introductory teachings he said:

“If you do not develop a meditative mind, you will always live in fear and you will have an itchy irritated nervous system.”

Nourishing a “meditative mind” could almost be seen as a method of making the entire world ones home.

The old saying declares, “Home is where the heart is”. But I’ve met many travelers who seemed right at home on my couch or in a lean-to hut on top of a remote mountaintop. Looking at their unwavering contentedness with the world, it feels like the saying could also read “Heart is where the home is”.

In our toughest moments, when the material illusion of this world falls away, many of us have seen that our souls are all that remain once the dust settles. And true to the quote above, most indigenous spiritual disciplines view the heart as the vessel for our soul. Why not make our home here?

The price is unbeatable and the foundation is guaranteed to last.

Truly yours,

Nick Polizzi
    Director, The Sacred Science

Thubs Up 

http://www.thesacredscience.com/blog1/heart-is-where-the-home-is

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 pm

The Heart portal - Page 14 10154555_10152383584328729_2025136721_n

"What happens when people open their hearts?" … "They get better.” ~Haruki Murakami

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am

Ohio 8 yr old turns $20 into a priceless gift

TOLEDO, Ohio -- At the Ohio Air National Guard base near Toledo, Lt. Col. Frank Dailey still can't believe the honor recently bestowed upon him.

It happened at a Cracker Barrel, of all places. As the security camera shows, Dailey entered the restaurant on Feb. 7 for an early lunch. At about the same time, 8-year-old Myles Eckert came in with his family.

Myles was very excited. He'd just found a $20 bill in the parking lot. He'd started thinking of what he could spend it on.

"I kind of wanted to get a video game, but then I decided not to," Myles says. He changed his mind when he saw the guy in uniform.

"Because he was a soldier, and soldiers remind me of my dad," Myles explains.

And so, with his dad in mind, Myles wrapped the $20 in a note that read, "Dear Soldier -- my dad was a soldier. He's in heaven now. I found this 20 dollars in the parking lot when we got here. We like to pay it forward in my family. It's your lucky day! Thank you for your service. Myles Eckert, a gold star kid."

For the rest of the story with more heart-warming moments ....... http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ohio-8-year-old-turns-20-into-priceless-gift/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:58 pm

Wonderfull story of heart Sanicle.Loved it .
    Thank You for sharing

Flowers 

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 23, 2014 4:34 pm

The minute I heard my first love story,
    I started looking for you,
    not knowing how blind that was.
    Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere,
    they’re in each other all along.

~ Rumi

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 24, 2014 4:20 pm

Different types of empaths

There are different types of empaths who employ different psychic empathic traits.
    These are the 10 levels of the empath:

Psychometry - the empathic ability to receive energy, information and impressions from objects, photographs or places

Telepathy - the empathic ability to read people's thoughts

Mediumship - the empathic ability to feel the presence and energies of spirits

Physical Healing - the empathic ability to feel other people's physical symptoms in your own body (and often the ability to heal, transform or transmute them)

Emotional Healing - the empathic ability to feel another person's emotions

Animal Communication - the empathic ability to hear, feel and communicate with animals

Nature
    - the empathic ability to read, feel and communicate with nature and with plants

Geomancy
    - the empathic ability to read the energy of places and of the land - geomancers can feel the energies of the Earth, such as Ley lines. They can also get headaches, pain or anxiety before earthquakes or other disasters occur anywhere on the planet.

Precognition - the empathic ability to feel when something important is about to happen (often this can be a feeling of inexplicable dread or doom)

Claircognizance or Knowing - the empathic ability to feel what needs to be done in any given circumstance, often accompanied by a feeling of peace and calm, even in the midst of a crisis

Symptoms of being an Empath:

•Acute senses – i.e. sense of smell, taste, sight, touch, hearing etc.

•Acute awareness of the feelings of those around them and feeling deeply for those in pain or suffering

•Often easily hurt

•Avoidance of conflict where possible preferring to keep things harmonious

•Easily startled by noise

•Easily moved to tears because of deep feeling

•Nervous in crowded situations

•People feel safe around them and able to talk to them easily. Even complete strangers will talk to them about personal things without consciously intending to do so

•Animals and children love and are attracted to them

•Easily affected by the weather

•Their greatest gift is to perceive with the heart

•They are usually a blessing to be around as they are nurturing and caring

•Music and harmony are very important to them. They can lose themselves completely while listening to music that resonates with them.

•Water is very beneficial and therapeutic to the empath

Having psychic empathic traits can be extremely challenging, and even painful. The definition of empathic understanding is to be able to feel what another person feels (sometimes both emotionally and physically). Even under normal circumstances, having psychic empathic traits can be confusing and difficult to manage or understand, but in times of global chaos, emotional tidal waves that rip through the collective consciousness can be utterly overwhelming. This is why an empath feels anxiety at these times.

Some people consider being an empath to be a paranormal trait, but it is more normal than we realize. Many, many people have psychic empathic traits, but they are usually labeled as being "overly sensitive". Empaths have a heightened sensitivity, and parapsychologists often refer to them as being "Psi Sensitives".

Some of the characteristics of an empath include being "moody", or having mood swings for no apparent reason. This is because empaths pick up on the energies and emotions from other people, places, animals, and even things around them. An empath can be feeling fine one moment, then suddenly become depressed or sad or angry, or even develop physical pain and headaches "out of the blue". Many empaths can feel like they are going crazy, especially empathic children who cannot understand what they are feeling or why they are feeling that way. An empath must learn to trace these feelings back to their origin in order to determine what triggered them. First ask yourself, "Is this mine?" - if the answer is no, then determine when and where it started, and who or what was around you at that time.

Some other characteristics of an empath can involve extreme shyness, avoidance of public places, or being overweight (especially in children). These are all ways to try to shield and protect oneself from the psychic abilities of being empathic. An empath can absorb and take on the feelings and symptoms of others just by being near them or even by speaking with them on the phone, which is why an empath feels anxiety when faced with crowds of people.

Martin Soulreader
    www.soulpsychology.org
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 24, 2014 9:12 pm

That's a great list. If only it became well known and accepted. It would save a lot of confusion and heartache for so many growing up.

Many empaths can feel like they are going crazy, especially empathic children who cannot understand what they are feeling or why they are feeling that way. An empath must learn to trace these feelings back to their origin in order to determine what triggered them. First ask yourself, "Is this mine?" - if the answer is no, then determine when and where it started, and who or what was around you at that time.

I don't know about anyone else here, but it took me a long time to work that latter out.  Crying or Very sad 
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 am

The Heart portal - Page 14 25rcwue

by Courtney A. Walsh
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:16 am

Thanks Brook  Thubs Up 

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:18 am

Sanicle wrote:That's a great list.  If only it became well known and accepted.  It would save a lot of confusion and heartache for so many growing up.  

Many empaths can feel like they are going crazy, especially empathic children who cannot understand what they are feeling or why they are feeling that way. An empath must learn to trace these feelings back to their origin in order to determine what triggered them. First ask yourself, "Is this mine?" - if the answer is no, then determine when and where it started, and who or what was around you at that time.

I don't know about anyone else here, but it took me a long time to work that latter out.   Crying or Very sad 

How to Stop Absorbing Other People's Emotions

Emotions such as fear, anger, frustration, and immobility are energies. And you can potentially 'catch' these energies from people without realizing it. If you tend to be an emotional sponge, it’s vital to know how to avoid taking on an individual’s negative emotions, or even how to deflect the free-floating negativities in crowds.

Another twist is that chronic anxiety, depression, or stress can turn you into an emotional sponge by wearing down your defenses. Suddenly, you become hyper-attuned to others, especially suffering with similar pain. That’s how empathy works; we zero in on hot-button issues that are unresolved in ourselves.Another twist is that chronic anxiety, depression, or stress can turn you into an emotional sponge by wearing down your defenses. Suddenly, you become hyper-attuned to others, especially suffering with similar pain. That’s how empathy works; we zero in on hot-button issues that are unresolved in ourselves.

From an energetic standpoint, negative emotions can originate from several sources: what you’re feeling may be your own; it may be someone else’s; or it may be a combination. Here is how to tell the difference and strategically bolster your positive emotions so you don’t shoulder negativity that doesn’t belong to you.
    Stop Absorbing Other People's Emotions

1. Identify whether you're susceptible. The person most likely to be overwhelmed by negative energies surrounding you is an "empath", someone who acts as an "emotional sponge". Signs that you might be an empath include:

People call you "hyper-sensitive", "overly sensitive", etc., and they don't mean it as a compliment!
       You sense fear, anxiety, and stress from other people and Identify whether you're susceptible. The person most likely to be overwhelmed by negative energies surrounding you is an "empath", someone who acts as an "emotional sponge". Signs that you might be an empath include:[1] draw this into your body, resolving them as your own physical pain and symptoms. It doesn't have to be people you don't know or don't like; you're also impacted by friends, family, and colleagues.

You quickly feel exhausted, drained, and unhappy in the presence of crowds.
       Noise, smells, and excessive talking can set off your nerves and anxiety.
       You need to be alone to recharge your energy.
       You're less likely to intellectualize what you're feeling. Your feelings are easily hurt.
       You're naturally giving, generous, spiritually inclined, and a good listener.
       You tend to ensure that you've got an escape plan, so that you can get away fast, such as bringing your own car to events, etc.
       The intimacy of close relationships can feel like suffocation or loss of your own self.

2. Seek the source. First, ask yourself whether the feeling is your own or someone else’s. It could be both. If the emotion such as fear or anger is yours, gently confront what’s causing it on your own or with professional help. If not, try to pinpoint the obvious generator.

For instance, if you’ve just watched a comedy, yet you came home from the movie theater feeling blue, you may have incorporated the depression of the people sitting beside you; in close proximity, energy fields overlap.
       The same is true with going to a mall or a packed concert. If crowded places upset or overwhelm you, it may well be because you're absorbing all the negative energy around you.

Distance yourself from the suspected source, where possible. Move at least twenty feet away; see if you feel relief. Don’t err on the side of not wanting to offend strangers. In a public place, don’t hesitate to change seats if you feel a sense of depression imposing on you.3. Distance yourself from the suspected source, where possible. Move at least twenty feet away; see if you feel relief. Don’t err on the side of not wanting to offend strangers. In a public place, don’t hesitate to change seats if you feel a sense of depression imposing on you.

4. Center yourself by concentrating on your breath. Doing this connects you to your essence. For a few minutes, keep exhaling negativity, inhaling calm. This helps to ground yourself and purify fear or other difficult emotions. Visualize negativity as gray fog lifting from your body, and hope as golden light entering. This can yield quick results.

5. Flush out the harm. Negative emotions such as fear frequently lodge in your emotional center at the solar plexus (celiac plexus).

Place your palm on your solar plexus as you keep sending loving-kindness to that area to flush stress out.
       For longstanding depression or anxiety, use this method daily to strengthen this center. It’s comforting and it builds a sense of safety and optimism as it becomes a ritual.

Flush out the harm. Negative emotions such as fear frequently lodge in your emotional center at the solar plexus (celiac plexus).

The Heart portal - Page 14 Susc-3

Read on:  Arrow http://www.in5d.com/how-to-stop-absorbing-other-peoples-emotions.html

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm