tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
devakas
seekeroftruth
mudra
orthodoxymoron
8 posters

Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling.

Poll

Is Greed Good?

[ 1 ]
    Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_left11%Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_left67%Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_left22%Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_left0%Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling. - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Greed Good? The Psychology, Ethics, and Theology of Buying and Selling.

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Thank-you Floyd. I'll leave that job to the 'Useful Idiots' (just kidding)!! Just give me a badge that gets me unlimited-access to the City-States, the United Nations, the Underground-Bases, the Secret Space Program, the Secret Government, and the Darkside of the Moon. I'm easy. The problem is that I probably wouldn't know what the hell to do with what I encountered. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss. It's probably hell to deal with all of the above on an intimate and regular basis. When one 'rises' to the top -- they might not like the view...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am