tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Raven
orthodoxymoron
lindabaker
hippihillbobbi
mudra
Carol
10 posters

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective Empty MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

Post  Carol Sat May 22, 2010 2:09 pm

I read this at GLP and thought it amazing.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1073116/pg1

MY PLANET IS COMING....and other wisdom from a three year old.

I wanted to share a daily experience I have, being a father. Now, for those of you who have children, you know that at any point, you could be privy to just about anything coming out of there mouths.

The situation with my children is a little different. People have all kinds of names for them. I don't subscribe to "Indigo Children", "Crystal Children", etc. Labels limit the reality.

I am blessed with not one, but 4 of these beings. All of them having something to say about why they are here and what is going to soon happen to the planet. Protecting them became a priority, so they have been homeschooled, and taught the ancient way. They are a precious gift.

Each one, starting as soon as they could talk, around age 1, started describing where they come from and what they are here for, and what is going to happen. Imagine your 2 year old telling you the planet will turn over, that the volcanoes will erupt all over the place, that the "people will all fall down", and that everything will change very soon. They talk of ships coming to the earth to take people to a safe place. And now my second son, now 3, has been telling us for a year, "My planet is coming!"

For those of you paying attention. You can see it on Google Sky. You can see it on Nasa's SOHO and Stereo pics. You can see it's effects on the magnetosphere on a daily basis as it twist the earth's field (it never used to do that).

Every day he tells me,
    "My planet is coming!"

what color is it?
    "Red"

Where is it?
    "It's near the sun, so you can't see it very well, but soon you can."

When? I can't get an answer, because time is not the same to him as to us. He says sometimes, "in three minutes" for example, so this is useless to pursue. He lives in a different relationship with time and space. every night when he goes to sleep he goes to his planet, and his "Population" and makes sure everything is OK, and then comes and tells us about it.

His POPULATION! He used this word for the first time when he was 2 and a half. We never even use the word. He spoke it all on his own, talking about his planet coming.

He says that when his planet comes here, it will be a good thing, that there will be fire in the sky, everywhere, and that the ocean will become huge waves, and many things will change on the Earth, but the children will be safe.

"The bad people will go away," he says.

It is hard to be detached from the devastation that is occurring all around the world. Many here on this site clearly don't take it seriously, or take themselves or life seriously. I am not speaking to them. I am speaking to those who are paying attention. Who live with their hearts open, who are looking for the clues to take them to the next level, always. Every day, to grow, to be better people, to love more, to live more. Time is so short. This is not the time to quibble. For those of you in the Gulf of Mexico states, my heart goes out to you. I know your lives are changing before your eyes. We all have very difficult decisions to make in the days to come. The most important thing we can do is to listen, to pray, to ask where we need to be and what we need to do, to be of the highest service, and to provide for those we love until this acceleration takes us all through the singularity.

I can say this. At the behest of our children, we have sold everything and moved to a safe location. Here, we can grow food year round, have fresh air, water, and nourishment as long as that is necessary. It is my hope that you have done the same. If not, it is never too late.

We are on holiday at the moment.

The interesting thing is what happens when seemingly random statements and events begin to correspond.

For instance, what happens when anomaly after anomaly takes place in the scientific community, within NASA, with the magnetosphere, and of course with the earth, all corresponding with what the children speak of--not just mine, but many, as you may read in this thread, all over the planet.

Obviously, you have to take the child's conditioning into account. Not many are allowed to be "themselves" past 3 anymore, and most are subject to horrendous amounts of conditioning even before they can talk. But that is another subject-- conscious parenting is a lost art, and the cultural conditioning today is not an easy thing to reckon with.

I would say this-- most children have more to teach adults than adults have to teach them, if you let them.

Ultimately it is not what you believe, or what I believe, or even what our (collective) children believe. It is about how we live.

Does it matter what Nancy thinks, or reports from off-planet types?

Does it matter what date the Mayan (or Chinese, or Egyptian, or Sumerian, or Canadian) Calendar point to?

What will you do today, tomorrow, to make this a place worth living in for the time being? Will you love your children? Will you ask them what they think, what they feel?

If you don't have children, will you talk to your friends who do?

For those of you who are connected, meditate, pray, and receive, you are a step ahead. For all of us, believe me, it is the children who hold more answers than adults care to listen to.

Of course, I can put Youtube audio and video up there. I can make a documentary! But so can you. Go and ask them.
    Certainly. There are no accidents.

I can't say if his planet is Nibiru, or Hercolobus, or the red star itself. Or an enormous space ship. Or none of the above. I look forward to the day when I can tell you for sure. I look forward to the day you will believe me.

I know this: we are in the vortex, and it is tightening. The quickening is upon us. Each month is as a year. So how important is this day? How important this hour?

Having children put many things into perspective. In the end, what is more important than being with those we love?

It is never too late to make the right choices, to live the right way.

It is never too late to do the right thing.

It is never too late to speak the truth, as your heart sees it.

You are not stuck unless you believe you are. I see so many people think they can't get out of the situations they are in--the job, the mortgage, the debt.

In the grand scheme of things, when you look back on your life, did you do as your society required of you? Did you live as others expected you to live? Did you subscribe to the status quo, blend in, not rock the boat, keep your head down?

Or did you follow your heart, travel the globe, pick up that stranded person on the side of the road, paint a better picture of the future to come? Sure, things are bad. Real bad. Look around.

When you are done, look within.

What is stronger. What is more real? What is more potent?

This I heard recently:

Be not troubled by the dark "imaginings", you are not meant to dwell on these-- they are but a distraction. Use your love, prayer, and imagination to create leverage and bring forth realms of wonder.

You are the golden elixir in this realm of consciousness.

Your gifts scatter like gold dust upon the sickness of this world.

Do not underestimate your power to bring forth the Light.

It is Unquestionable.

Who are the "bad people"?

I asked this question. He said they are "people without love in their hearts."

Listen everyone, the truth resonates at a deep level within. That can be scary to some, I understand. You are not resented. It is simply where you are. At a certain point, you will cease being a mouthpiece for the conditioned world and you will wake up to a moment of truth--an experience of Awe, one beyond words. Time will seem to stop. You will gasp for air. The heart will feel as though it has stopped beating in your breast. In that moment, may I remind you to BREATHE.

Separation is the source of the duality on this plane. The duality gets stronger as the acceleration takes place. It is in the face of adversity, of trial, of challenge, that the truth within us takes form within our hearts and is manifest for all to see. This is why we must work so diligently to let go, to purify the consciousness that suffers the dualistic state at the mercy of the ego. To live in the "sea of tranquility" it is simply a matter of letting go. Nature teaches this, which is why immersion in the natural world is such a great healer.

There is no need to teach the children. They know more than you or I. Have you not been paying attention? It is not important to share with them what we know or think is coming, what is going to happen, but to ask the questions. When we speak to a child, they hear, better than most adults. They are as a sponge. The younger they are, they have no filters. They are wired to absorb, to learn as quickly as possible, to emulate, to imitate. They live in an altered state most of the time. How sensitive is this state of being? How many parents know this, care for this?

Conscious Parenting 101. Were it a pre-requisite for conception, this world would be a vastly different experience.

I know this is a frightening time for many. Many feel powerless. Alone, Stuck with no way out. But look around. You have all found friends here, people you resonate with. You are never alone.

Is the End coming? The Beginning? Remember, for a person watching a birth from the outside, it is the beginning of a new life. For a fetus, it is the end of life in the womb. Try to step outside yourself, and gain a new perspective

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective Empty Re: MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

Post  mudra Sat May 22, 2010 3:48 pm

How beautifull Carol .
    Thank you for sharing this jewel .
    As I read it the smile in my heart got broader and broader .

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective 374937

Love for You
    mudra
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective Empty Re: MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective

Post  hippihillbobbi Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 pm

Carol--

Thanks so much for this. I loved it as well!

"And the children will lead them."

hippihillbobbi
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:03 am

From the same thread.

Dear Michael!

Nancy here, mom to a now 25 year old grad student who told of many of these same things for years. Much appreciation for your sharing. We've been holding a camp for psychic kids for 10 years now and they come from allover the U.S. and elsewhere. most recently from Hong Kong. See www.psykids.org. I studied metaphysics for years and sacred geometry and have felt very blessed to be able to learn from my daughter. Ever since she was a 4 year old I know unequivically that she has been my teacher.

There are more and more kids like ours now who REMEMBER. One of the things though as you noted with fine humor... is that the young ones sense of TIMING is totally wonky. And on top of that, we have no way of determining absolutely, whether what they are seeing in their minds eye is ...

1. something that is about to happen in our "future", OR,

2. some event in THEIR past in another lifehood that has already occured OR,

3. some event that will be occurring soon, but in ANOTHER TIMELINE that they are picking up on, OR,

4. Even if we take their announcements at face value, i.e., this lifetime, this parallel reality, it is highly possible that our highly multidimensional children are viewing multiple probability streams and picking one out to focus upon at any one time. We must remember that nothing is written in stone. Statistics would remind us that no matter how many times a psychic sees something that comes to pass, (no matter how many times a coin is tossed and lands on heads) there is always a 50/50 chance that it will be tails!

very many blessings at your new home and blessings for a wonderful life no matter what.
    Nancy

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

I'm bumping this thread because it's a jewel! I often laugh when people dismiss the wisdom of children out of hand, just because they are young. If we are truly immortal, the child whose wisdom you reject may be spiritually "older" and wiser than you are. When my son was twelve, about eighteen years ago, during the start of the blossoming of the "net" we were discussing how this new type of communication was changing the world. Daniel looked at me and said: the internet is only the middle phase. I asked him what he meant, and he said that the internet would make us realize that we can communicate with each other instantly, whenever we want to do so. We just have to remember. He said that the computers hooked to the internet won't be necessary, eventually. Everything, all knowledge, all communication, will be accessible with our own minds. I thought that was cool, but, is he talking about chipping? (Don't chip me, bro!) I am going with the idea that we will all become so photonic, so imbued with the golden light, that we will be powerful beyond what we can imagine right now. We will be able to access knowledge, communicate, and take full responsibility for our lives, FINALLY! When the golden wave of light comes to you, and you "get it" please remember me. We will go back and forth for a while, but, we will have enlightenment, literally and figuratively. See ya there, golden babies. Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm

I too, have had similar thoughts linda. When the net first came out another friend and I spoke about the possibility of it becoming sentient where we would all be connected and this was back around 1986, 24 years ago. Given the technology that we don't know about through the development of the secret government and off-worlders I suspect this is already occurring at levels beyond our level of awareness.

The children coming into the world these days are amazing.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Bump

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"A little child shall lead them." I don't have a problem with an approaching planet. I don't have a problem with a parallel civilization - hybrid or otherwise. I do have a problem with any destruction of the world and it's inhabitants - even of the bad ones. Violence is not a solution. A proper governmental system combined with valid principles and concepts is a solution. Enforcement should be kind yet firm. What if there were one isolated island or continent for the 'bad-ones'? I sometimes think that Earth is a planet for the 'bad-ones' - and that we're all 'bad-ones' - even if we don't think so.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey, bad one! Yes, we are all bad, and it's all a matter of degree. I really like your new Avatar. From one avatar-changer to another. Cheers!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Oxy that's a Star High goal . You have been pondering over this for a long time .
    What would be the first stepping stone towards reaching it ?
    If you had a free pass to work on this what would be needed to be done first in your opinion ?
    How gradually climb our way from ignorance and senseless acts to full consciousness and a
    growing Heart ?

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm

mudra wrote:Oxy that's a Star High goal . You have been pondering over this for a long time .
    What would be the first stepping stone towards reaching it ?
    If you had a free pass to work on this what would be needed to be done first in your opinion ?
    How gradually climb our way from ignorance and senseless acts to full consciousness and a
    growing Heart ?

Love from me
    mudra

Teaching responsibility from cradle to grave (womb to tomb) worldwide will be necessary. Transitioning from city-life to country-life will also probably be necessary. I also envision more of a pursuit of pure-science combined with spirituality, in the context of nature - and less of an irresponsible pursuit of applied-science, technology, and industrialization, where the bottom-line is the bottom-line. A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution (in general terms) - with a top-down evolutionary implementation - is my final answer.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Transforming city life to country life is a pure necessity for saving the general ecosystem(s). We have so much less oxygen in our air, than we did even just two decades ago. Don't look up the numbers if you're claustrophobic. We need our free energy devices to run desalinization irrigation systems so we can all make our own food. There's plenty of land in the US, but I am not so sure about other places. I have not traveled East of Bosnia. What I'm saying is that if we could move out of the cities even just for a while to restore balance, then we could go back in the idea of cities later in a more refined and educated way. I'm all for gatherings of people for the arts and music. Those arts can be done live, and the recording of them changes the appeal. Future cities may have a city center that everyone uses for gatherings and party weekends Very Happy
    and then it's back to the farms for tending the food crops. Not a bad life, really. We could clean our water in short order as well. We just need the electricity and we could move to a contribution society as opposed to a hoarding society.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 pm

ORTHODOXYMORON GUIDESTONE:

1. BASE THIS SOLAR SYSTEM UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.

2. MAINTAIN AN EARTH HUMAN POPULATION OF FOUR BILLION (TWO BILLION SURFACE - TWO BILLION SUBSURFACE) AND FOUR BILLION THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM (MOSTLY SUBSURFACE).

3. BASE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH UPON PREVENTION.

4. MAINTAIN A PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT.

5. USE ELECTRICAL POWER FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING, AND UTILIZE MAGNETO-LEVITON TRAINS FOR MOST GLOBAL TRANSPORTATION.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:

Teaching responsibility from cradle to grave (womb to tomb) worldwide will be necessary. Transitioning from city-life to country-life will also probably be necessary. I also envision more of a pursuit of pure-science combined with spirituality, in the context of nature - and less of an irresponsible pursuit of technology and industrialization, where the bottom-line is the bottom-line. A Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System -based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution (in general terms) is my final answer.

I agree there is no climbing up the ladder to full Consciousness without complete reconnection and respect for Mother Earth Oxy.All we need to learn she can teach us if only we could listen and see with our Hearts.
    I rather like the title you are giving for this governance except for the words " The United States " as the word State itself has a static connotation and I feel that whatever would be united should be free to evolve and merge .I think I would prefer to read " The United Beings " of the Solar System as this is really where it starts from .
    Just my two cents.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank-you Mudra. The term 'United States' raises a lot of red-flags - especially after the last decade of madness. I use the term because of the governmental system which is implied - and currently in use. Unfortunately, it is being implemented in an irresponsible, corrupted, infiltrated, and subverted sort of way. What would be included in the term 'beings'? I went through this on AV1 - and used the term 'beings' instead of 'people'. But then I got scared - because I don't know the true nature of the beings which inhabit this solar system - or who might inhabit it in the future. Once again - I don't really know who the good beings are, and who the bad beings are. In a sense - I wish for everything to change - and in another sense - I wish for nothing to change. Changing everything, in a heavy-handed and arbitrary manner, can destroy everything. We must become like little children - like the three year-old. Then we'll know what to do. I tend to think that a proper understanding of the soul and reincarnation is also essential. If we have to come back to this Earth - lifetime after lifetime - shouldn't we make it into a heaven - rather than a hell? We make our bed - and sleep in it. Our planet is how we plan-it. Belief in saviours, destruction of the world and the wicked, going to a faraway heaven - really doesn't help - especially if it's bs.

The following is brash, crude, and irreverent - but I just can't help myself. I am hereby making a call for interested parties - to purchase an old decommissioned nuclear missile launch facility - and set up a United States of the Solar System - sort of like Mt. Weather - but on a smaller scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_liNYkZn_M It would be really cool if we could get an old Cray Supercomputer - and really keep tabs on everything of import throughout the solar system! http://news.cnet.com/2100-1017-245425.html We could contact nations and races throughout the solar system - and really get something going around here! It would be sort of like the Stargate SG-1 underground base! I know not what I do - but I mean no harm. Secret Government - get ready for some hard-core competition. Prepare to lose!! We will transcend and replace the U.N. with a dozen dedicated citizens of the solar system. Perhaps someone can donate a UFO (sport model?) - so that we can travel throughout the solar system - to maintain stellar relations with the member states! There's got to be an old 2 being ufo that someone wants to unload! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zoKGaf3AU&feature=related You think I'm kidding - but I'm not! I think this is feasible. 1 underground base + 1 supercomputer + 1 ufo = 1 kick@$$ command center. Watch out Queen of Heaven!!!! Prepare to experience a Royal Flush!!! Is there a Mr. Haddon out there somewhere? Remember Mr. Haddon in 'Contact'? Which country would such a facility be located in? How about a Base in Uranus?! How about the Moon? The Nazi's wouldn't mind - would they? Perhaps they could spare a couple of greys (Mork and Ork?) to show us the ropes - and introduce us to everyone in the solar system! Again - I'm not joking. I'm ready to moon-rock and roll!! Be afraid Regressive PTB! Be VERY afraid!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm

I understand Oxy . That's why I think we can't hide behind a structure only . We have to become these United beings by working on ourselves and recognize each other as brothers and sisters .When we all become aware of our spiritual nature and that the nature of Love is our connection to Source then we will have One Consciousness governing itself as a whole in harmony.Although I am aware of the rampant destruction in this world I find it hard to say there are " good " and " bad " beings . To me a " bad " being is a being that is utterly ignorant of his divine and blissfull nature . We all go " bad " from time to time when we choose to go blind to who we really are and we replace empathy with self indulgence.

Love from me
    mudra

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Thank-you mudra. I guess the secret is to have the beings who are currently good - in charge - rather than the other way around - which seems to be the case presently.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:14 pm

What's taking place out there is also taking place within ourselves .
    In relation to our bodies how much of a friend or an enemy are we ?
    In relation to our family how much of a friend or an enemy are we ?
    In relation to our neighbours how much of a friend or an enemy are we ?
    In relation to our pets how much of a friend or an enemy are we ?
    In relation to our plants how much of a friend or an enemy are we ?
    These are questions we each are accountable for and the responsibility
    there of we can't blame on someone else .
    Despite the suppression we see out there that we seem powerless to do anything
    about when it comes to us and our sphere of influence we have a choice .
    These are things we can improve upon . Imagine thousands of people bringing out
    the best of themselves and it would spread like a virus and the world would already
    be a better place to live in .
    What I mean is that I believe it starts with us making a point of realizing it's in our hands and hearts. Right here right now.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 pm

That is so simple, yet profound, mudra. What if everyone was like me? What kind of a world would it be? In my case, it probably wouldn't be very good. The state of the world, and my esoteric quest, seems to have taken it's toll on me. My disillusionment, disorientation, discomfort, and discouragement is at an all-time high. I feel as though I have been fighting my whole life, and going absolutely nowhere. It feels as though I got dropped-off on a planet which I am ill-suited to be on. But on a positive note - most of the world's problems can be solved by reflecting in solitude.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Imagine thousands of people bringing out the best of themselves and it would spread like a virus and the world would already be a better place to live in .

Cheers to that one Mudra!!! MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective 291147 As always, thank you for your wise perspective Mudra MY PLANET IS COMING ~ A 3 year old's perspective 96967
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Who is the 'being' in your avatar, mudra? Is that 'the light-bearer'? Why did you choose it?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 pm

We won't need electrical power Oxy because we will be creating thought images and manifesting instantly. We won't even need free energy devices as our physical bodies are undergoing a metamorphous. The cosmic gamma rays will continue to increase and there will be a tipping point with respect to our DNA. We are the caterpillars in a cocoon and when the DNA is triggered the cocoon will fall away. I have an idea of what transition is coming. It is getting clearer. I’ve always been drawn to transfiguration and I’m beginning to think this is what is in store for those who hold love in their hearts. This earth change is different. This is not the normal cyclic event that has occurred in the past. There are other elements involved. Universal elements at work here and this entire galaxy is undergoing some significant changes. One can’t just use the transport jump room and pop off to 2020 on Mars this time. This is humankinds’ metamorphous. Think of this as some type of computer upgrade. If one leaves the planet they don’t get upgraded. We come out of this telepathic. We will be able to trans locate with a thought. Our brains (hardware computer system) is in the process of being switched on… think of it in sleep mode now. Life as we know it is going to be completely different.

We won’t need governments or people telling other people what to do. Just look at our forum. This is a template of what is to come where people co-exist cooperatively. People choose what they want to learn and share what interests them. Illness will be a thing of the past. Long life will be the norm. It doesn’t matter how many are on the planet because all of us who are left are stewards to the planet and will know what to do in order to stay in balance. We will live much closer to the earth. We are also our own Tesla coil. We just need to learn how to activate and use this energy that is all around us. Our DNA already creates wormholes to other dimensions and collects information. What is unknown is already at our fingertips.

Personally, I think the earth extraordinary and would like to see it restored, which she will do and has done in the past with her pole shifts. Only this time it’s different. We are in a proton belt moving toward the center of a galactic wave that is emitting very high doses of gamma rays. They will only increase and intensify. This is going to change everything. We cannot run from our destiny but we can embrace it.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 pm

That is one hell of a rundown Carol.

Very Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm

You may be correct Carol - and all of this sounds exciting - but I will continue to mentally model a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - and see where that leads me. That's my story - and I'm sticking to it - until the Galactic PTB implement something vastly superior. Sometimes people have to promote something long enough to demonstrate that it doesn't work. I'm prepared to accept defeat. I'm actually quite used to it. I think it might be kinda cool if the Nibiruans signed-on to the United States of the Solar System idea. I'll bet they have the capability of altering the course of Nibiru, to enable it to take up a relatively circular orbit safely beyond the orbit of Pluto - or something like that. Something tells me that we need to get this solar system thing right - before we get into the really exotic stuff. Baby steps. Or should I say 'three year-old steps'?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 pm

What makes you think that Nibiru isn't filled with Annunaki? I like the transfiguration theory and am opting for that. I've always thought it way cool to undergo transfiguration. I thought the faithfull were supposed to walk/go the way of Christ - who was transfigured. If we truly follow his footsteps, well why not us?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 am