tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
mudra
seekeroftruth
Carol
Jenetta
Sanicle
9 posters

Medjugorje Miracles

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Medjugorje Miracles Empty Medjugorje Miracles

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

I've just finished reading a book about all the miracles that have occurred due to the appearance of Mother Mary, mainly to children and simple folk around the World, starting in 1917 at Fatima in Portugal. I had no idea until reading this book, "The Fatima Secret" by Michael Hesemann, that there were so many appearances and that so many prophecies and apparent miracles have occurred. And they still seem to be occurring in Medjugorje on a regular basis.

It's claimed that many scientists and experts have examined data from many of these scenes and have agreed that they are indeed miracles as there's no earthly explanation for them. I've come across mention of some of these places and events at times on my travels but was never made aware that these are such huge events.

I find it all a bit confusing, I must admit, as there's so much talk about religion being a manipulation of the ptw, and even aliens, down to the reported events of the life of Jesus being false. And yet here we seemingly have Mother Mary appearing, confirming the events of his life and reality and exhorting all to return to his worship, and that of herself, to avoid God's Wrath coming down on us all!

What bothers me most of all about it though is the way she's apparently been OK with, and even asked these children, if they will suffer in telling what they've seen and heard. And they certainly did, poor little mites!! Many seemed to suffer as the result of these visions. And yet there've apparently been many miracles and healings as well. Why does suffering seem to be so much a part of worshipping God in the Catholic Church? And yet how does one explain these miracles that occur is there is no validity to it all?

I've included a few videos showing some of these miracles below. Unless you believe that aliens are responsible, or secret technology from the govt are responsible, could it all be just what it's claimed to be? What say you dear people?

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8d76u"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/x8d76u" width="480" height="360" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8d76u_paranormal-tv-medjugorje-miracles_shortfilms" target="_blank">Paranormal TV - Medjugorje Miracles</a> <i>by <a href="https://www.dailymotion.com/paranormaltv" target="_blank">paranormaltv</a></i>

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Medjugorje Miracles Empty Re: Medjugorje Miracles

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 11:27 am

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Medjugorje Miracles Empty Medjugorje Miracles

Post  Jenetta Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Why does suffering seem to be so much a part of worshipping God in the Catholic Church?

Suffering is endemic to the Catholic Church Sanicle...for one thing you will not enter the "Gates of Paradise" until you suffer which the Catholic Church teaches. For another suffering alleviates and expunges the guilt over wrongdoing "sins" which we are born into this life carrying such sins...no one is spared even the Jesuit priests.

For the same reason every Catholic Church has a confessional...it really was rather boring when as a young girl I had to start making up sins and repeating the same sins over and over again to the priest because I couldn't think of anything new to say...Rolling Eyes sins were to be expected and woe betide if you didn't have anything to report...once a week to the confessional was the norm. Depending on the severity of your "sins" you were given your ritual punishment which was any number of "Hail Marys" and "Our Father's" to repeat in private prayer within the Church to absolve your sins...kneeling on hard wooden "thingies" in the pews. Ouch!

The Catholic Church is able to exercise more control of the masses through these beliefs.

As Above So Below
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Holy guacamole Jenetta! You too? I used to get so stressed out in the confessional as a youth they had to help me back outside as I was ready to thow-up. And back then I did next to nothing. After 30 years I walked back into a confessional and spent 3 hours there. (Obviously making up for lost time.) The priest kept asking me what different terms meant. He obviously wasn't an American. Ay, yei, yei. After three very disappointing experiences with 3 different priests - I've given up on them.

As for Medjugorje Miracles. It did happen. As to what cause it - I don't know. However I lean towards Micjer's new avatar. "I DON'T ALWAYS JUMP TO OUTRAGEOUS CONCLUSIONS --- BUT WHEN I DO... ALIENS!

If anyone here spent some time listening to Contactee Simon Parks - they may think aliens too.

However, I've had visions of both Christ and Mary - so who am I to judge.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4604-british-contactee-simon-parkes-62-minute-interview

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri May 04, 2012 9:56 am

Carol wrote:Holy guacamole Jenetta! You too? I used to get so stressed out in the confessional as a youth they had to help me back outside as I was ready to thow-up. And back then I did next to nothing. After 30 years I walked back into a confessional and spent 3 hours there. (Obviously making up for lost time.) The priest kept asking me what different terms meant. He obviously wasn't an American. Ay, yei, yei. After three very disappointing experiences with 3 different priests - I've given up on them.

As for Medjugorje Miracles. It did happen. As to what cause it - I don't know. However I lean towards Micjer's new avatar. "I DON'T ALWAYS JUMP TO OUTRAGEOUS CONCLUSIONS --- BUT WHEN I DO... ALIENS!

If anyone here spent some time listening to Contactee Simon Parks - they may think aliens too.

However, I've had visions of both Christ and Mary - so who am I to judge.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4604-british-contactee-simon-parkes-62-minute-interview

So many children brought up as Catholics have horror stories to tell it just amazes me. Crying or Very sad I just don't get the offering of love and healing on the one hand and the fear and punishment proffered with the other with the Catholics, and now with this if it truly is Mother Mary on behalf of The Christ. The fear side of it sounds more like the Old Testament stuff which we've been led to believe came about because of the Annunaki/aliens, not the teachings of Jesus, all to keep us enslaved blah blah.

The "been led to believe" stuff is what's bothering me more and more these days. These visions made me question if all the denial of what's said in the Bible is the where we've really been led astray after all when Mother Mary appears to be getting up there and repeating it all as though it always has been. Sort of 'back to square one' stuff. Makes me feel a bit "What do I know?" too. Neutral

I want to believe these visitations are the aliens' doing and I can see how they'd pull a lot of it off with their UFOs and technology. And the words in Micjer's new avatar do indeed sound perfect for this haha.

Oh and yes, I was most impressed with Simon Parks' stuff too Carol. I watched the video interview that Brooke posted some time ago, on the Red Pill thread I think. There are three hours of it in three parts. Here's the link to the first part on YouTube if you, or anyone else wishes to see it. Brilliant stuff!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQTqGOlcWc

I just wondered if anyone had formed an opinion about all of these miracles, or maybe even been to one of these sites...Fatima, Lourdes, etc as well.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

I absolutely accept miracles as acts of the Divine. They can happen anywhere, anytime to anyone. And those who call out for Divine help will receive it. We just don't know how it will manifest. And no, I don't think these miracles are the result of alien interventions - but if someone is a contactee/abductee sometimes it may appear that an alien intervention is a miracle.

My dad was saved by my grandfather's prayers. My dad did see an angel and was healed. His lungs were damaged from the inhalations of asbestos. He was so disabled from the damage to his lungs he could barely breath or get up to walk across the room. He described how the angel came and his body/being was filled with light. He said it was the most magnificent feeling/experience he had ever had. Later my grandfather's prayers led him to a medication in Mexico (the US doesn't allow it to be sold here) that kept his lungs clear. My dad lived until he was 83 and died from heart failure. So yes, I believe in miracles and the power of prayer. Sometimes the best prayer is that God's will be done where one surrenders to the Divine and lets go.

I do want to add this bit Sanicle. I learned about faith in the Catholic Church and I learned how to pray. I learned that Christ is real and our spirit is real. I learned that life (sans physical form) is immortal and that we are responsible for the fate of our soul. I learned the 10 Commandments and about right action. I didn't always follow it but it taught me wrong from right and help guide me back onto my soul's path. I learned about spiritual community and how important that is.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

Post  seekeroftruth Fri May 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello, most of my life ive prayed, from a very small girl, until my twenties when i lost my way after my mother passed on. Years later as a mother of a young daughter i feared for her life one night during illness, my desperation and aloneness beyond words, i prayed for her and saw the most divine ebony hands and forearms cupped over her head, i looked away and back again to be sure as i was tired and they remained, i knew she was being watched over so that i could sleep.These arms had brightly coloured bands like well fitted bangles, two on one arm and three on the other,they were neither male nor female and were outlined by brilliant gold white light.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 05, 2012 12:33 pm

This is such a touching story seekeroftruth.
    I believe a sincere Heart's call will have the Universe listen
    and allow miracles to take place.
    Heart is the safest place to be for this is where all beings
    are connected no matter the plane of existence they dwell in.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 06, 2012 10:02 am

Thank you both Seekeroftruth and Carol for your stories about those wonderful miracles in your lives. It does our hearts a great service also when you share them with us.

I've been thinking a lot about the Medjugorje miracles though, and those like them at Fatima, Lourdes, Garabandal, etc and I've decided for myself (ie not preaching here) that regardless of who/what the source is, I'm not a fan. But I do doubt that the source is the true Christ, or whoever it was that answered both of your prayers, as I don't wish to believe He would treat us in the condescending way these public purveyors of miracles treat their followers.......having followers, or subjects, of course being the purpose.

They remind me of the old-style parents who threaten and punish their children into submission, rewarding them when they do as they're told. Seems to be the general way of all controlling, autocratic beings..above or on this plane (governments, police, etc) and what we, as a society, are growing out of accepting as our lot in life. (Same way many condition their animal pets.)

I like to think also that the more current way of raising children, with more freedom and encouragement to be their own selves, is part and parcel of our evolution as a society. There may be a few more wild ones out there but, ultimately, those who've grown up on their own terms with gentle guidance will stand or fall on their own personal sense of morality, ethics and responsibility...not what's been shoved down our throats by others who consider themselves superior, requiring us to do as we're told 'or else'. And maybe it's because more children are being raised this way that religions are floundering all around the world.

Maybe it's another sign that we're evolving beyond the influence of the reptilian brain.

Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

Isn't it odd how many catholics, lapsed or practicing, there are on forums, usually the more intelligent ones too sunny

the Fatima event had a lot more to it than visions, the fact that everyone was bone dry after a downpour is even harder to explain away scratch

I think the context is also important, at the time the Church was going through massive persecution.

I've never told anyone but my wife before, but I had a vision of the Blessed Virgin when I was 19, only it took some 20 years before I discovered that, as I was a pagan (no really ) at the time and had never been to church, the vision its self was a beautiful face surrounded by 12 stars that shone like the sun.

This happened in broad daylight in a clear sky, and I was not under the influence of any substance, I still have the sketch I made of it at the time.

I have no idea why it happened, but I doubt it was project blue beam or aliens, aliens are not usually that enigmatic, maybe it was an anchor ?

[quote] Mudra -I believe a sincere Heart's call will have the Universe listen

Wise words indeed Harp

The electromagnetic field of the heart is 60 times greater than that of he brain The Karen

St Augustin said something along the lines of "there is no such thing as miracles, its just that he laws man puts on nature aren't actually the laws by which nature works", either way its the same thing, wonderful things can happen

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Chimpsky wrote:Isn't it odd how many catholics, lapsed or practicing, there are on forums, usually the more intelligent ones too sunny

the Fatima event had a lot more to it than visions, the fact that everyone was bone dry after a downpour is even harder to explain away scratch

I think the context is also important, at the time the Church was going through massive persecution.

I've never told anyone but my wife before, but I had a vision of the Blessed Virgin when I was 19, only it took some 20 years before I discovered that, as I was a pagan (no really ) at the time and had never been to church, the vision its self was a beautiful face surrounded by 12 stars that shone like the sun.

This happened in broad daylight in a clear sky, and I was not under the influence of any substance, I still have the sketch I made of it at the time.

I have no idea why it happened, but I doubt it was project blue beam or aliens, aliens are not usually that enigmatic, maybe it was an anchor ?

Mudra -I believe a sincere Heart's call will have the Universe listen

Wise words indeed Harp

The electromagnetic field of the heart is 60 times greater than that of he brain The Karen

St Augustin said something along the lines of "there is no such thing as miracles, its just that he laws man puts on nature aren't actually the laws by which nature works", either way its the same thing, wonderful things can happen

I do not know who was St Augustin, but I think he disappeared before a man Darvin came. Very Happy He completely would be shocked. Now the Darvinism is so in our blood, that we still have hopes or speak from our hearts that we evolve. I believe it is devolution. Very sad. Look there are some unconscious ones who propagate to eat other souls and drink urine. This was said that it will come. It will come that consciousness will be nulified and actually all humans in this iron age will be brain damaged. Completely. Anxiety, lie, cheat, memory.. When you think that consciousness is the symptom of presence (or no presence) of the soul, it makes sense that we do not see soul, do not understand ourselves and definately do not see soul in others. I am terified that humans try even help mother earth, like lawlessline once asked for ideas how we can heal our earth. I hope not by eating others and drinking urine.

New York is full of bugs cockroaches. There was sect / company who propagated drinking spec. cockroach juice. It was even on TV sales chanales. A glass was very expensive. Hundreds of dollars. They propagate that it was the best protein supplement. For health concerned people. People were crazy about it and they thought they are very special. Some humans eat humans, babies... shudras mentality...touch the dead...

So St Augustin was right. I agree with him very much. I think Darvinism is in our blood. He made us think that we evolve.
    Vedic literature is ancient and complete knowledge. Religions distorted came from there. Vedas says it is given to everyone what he, she deserves. Nature gives, but we do not know nature, and then we come up with our laws. Constant speculation, isn't it?
    Kali Yuga is described very well - to know how people will be living. I do not think we were trained about nature or given to know nature, or bottom line we are not interested. Kali Yuga is ignorance dominanting mode. So we are not interested in nature, or to understand it. I also doubt therefore it is possible to know how to heal earth- gailaya also.

cheers
    devakas
    sunny

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

devakas wrote:Look there are some unconscious ones who propagate to eat other souls and drink urine.

Devakas, it sounds like you're saying that it's wrong to drink urine. Am I misunderstanding? Because...
    In the ayurvedic tradition of yoga, drinking one's urine is called amaroli. Because extensive Vedic texts exist from at least 2000 B.C., this practice provides us with much of the most thorough guidance available. Yogic techniques tell us exactly how to go about drinking or applying amaroli. One of the most famous users of urine therapy was Prime Minister of India from 1977 to 1979, Morarji Desai. On the occasion of his ninety-ninth birthday in 1995, Desai attributed his longevity to drinking his morning urine on a daily basis.

From: http://www.heartlandhealing.com/pages/archive/urine_therapy/index.html and many other sources.

Sounds like you're not very impressed by some of us of late by your recent posts. silent
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    In the ayurvedic tradition of yoga, drinking one's urine is called amaroli. Because extensive Vedic texts exist from at least 2000 B.C., this practice provides us with much of the most thorough guidance available. Yogic techniques tell us exactly how to go about drinking or applying amaroli. One of the most famous users of urine therapy was Prime Minister of India from 1977 to 1979, Morarji Desai. On the occasion of his ninety-ninth birthday in 1995, Desai attributed his longevity to drinking his morning urine on a daily basis.

From: http://www.heartlandhealing.com/pages/archive/urine_therapy/index.html and many other sources.

You are right Sanicle. UT is very ancient knowledge and practice indeed.
    The actual text can be found in the Atharva Veda considered as the medical Veda :
    Arrow http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/hinduism-forum/459578-ancient-hindu-shivambu-tantra-atharva-veda.html

Love for You
    mudra

Love for You
    mudra
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sun May 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh dear its come to this,

Insanely Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Chimpsky wrote:Oh dear its come to this,

Insanely Happy

LOL Chimpsky Thank You .That was hilarious .I think I'll add it to my thread LOL

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Medjugorje Miracles Empty Fatimas Queen Mary excomuned Rome & Poope...

Post  Eartheart Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 pm

The Fatima: Your Last Chance was scheduled for May 2012 it is our latest International Fatima Conference held in Rome...

As a warning to the Vatican to surrender their power and abandon Rome are two Miracles of the sun, May 13 2012 and May 13 2011 so our victory is guaranteed if they decide to fight, their blood will be upon them

Capuchin Monks predict successfully miracle of the sun April 27 2012 :
    And it happened as they said the miracle happened:May 13 2012

mary speaking from sunhalo

then Italy has been hit by an earthquake which destroyed a lot of old things- this will be the last warning to Rome and their citizens.
    Noow their bankaccounts areon hold and the unrest will beginn synchron to greece, but my prayer wont play into the powerhungry shadowchurch, but to M-power some locals to disrupt the old scripts and drop the timelines of puppetmasters and unholy doctrines alike...

Fatimasecret revealed now:

Now i will reveal the third part of the secret;
    This part is the apostasy in the Church!

Our Lady showed us a vision of some-
    one who i describe as the ' Pope ', standing in front of a praising
    multitude.But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil
    look, this one had eyes of evil.

Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering
    a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no
    way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made
    of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, the-
    re was a beak on top of the building.

We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us
    you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960.

During the pontificate of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter's tomb
    must be removed and transferred to Fatima.
    Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her
    authority will be removed and given to Portugal.

The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in
    Fatima. shall look like thisThis Cathedral will have the authority of Rome and be the replacement of the Temple built by King David.

If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it's abomi-
    nation, the city will be destroyed.
    Our Lady told us this is written in Daniel 9 24-25 and Mathew 21 42-44

http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?305-Capuchin-Franciscans-of-Portugal-take-control-of-the-Catholic-Church

And Queen Mary reworked all prayerspells, so they want to give out totalnew rosarys from fatima, only them have the flatrate prayerline in them and will absolute the owner from the ensuing fight of the Beasty Monks... Amen and be invited to the new temple of Love
    http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?225-The-building-of-the-Cathedral-of-Fatima-begins

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 am

Thank you for adding to this thread Eartheart. If that really is the true Third Secret, it doesn't bode well for Rome does it? I checked out the links you provided also and there are some amazing things to be viewed on the the further links at: http://thirdsecret.org/

Like this YouTube video: Vatican says Jesus was an Alien. There really are some disturbing images in that video. Neutral

And this: http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?174-Obama-s-mark-of-the-Beast-exposed . Disturbing stuff on that page also.

And this! I could go on and on. http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?273-Vatican-unveils-porn-Last-Supper

Incredible information Third Secret have collected on their site. Shocked

Thanks again. I love you
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 pm

No No I was just in bhakti with Lady Mary over the pinkmetallic platinium ray of a rose yoniverse in creation - never wanting you to look into those dark things!!!

I liked the activism of the Mother of cristianety and liked to imagine similar activity from JJ and the Father/Mother in the Highest sourced plugin... namaskar

Medjugorje Miracles Magdal10 here with the spear of desteny
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you for adding to this thread Eartheart. If that really is the true Third Secret, it doesn't bode well for Rome does it? I checked out the links you provided also and there are some amazing things to be viewed on the the further links at: http://thirdsecret.org/

Like this YouTube video: Vatican says Jesus was an Alien. There really are some disturbing images in that video. Neutral

And this: http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?174-Obama-s-mark-of-the-Beast-exposed . Disturbing stuff on that page also.

And this! I could go on and on. http://thirdsecret.org/content.php?273-Vatican-unveils-porn-Last-Supper

Incredible information Third Secret have collected on their site. Shocked

Thanks again. I love you

Sanicle,

Missing you Madly Hugs

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm