tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
burgundia
Mercuriel
Threecaster
7 posters

Strange Sounds From The Sky

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Strange Sounds From The Sky Empty Strange Sounds From The Sky

Post  Threecaster Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

I noticed these on YouTube some time ago, then I noticed the Google suggest is suggesting a LOT of these recently, Jan 21, Jan 16th, 17th...and so on.

Here's someone who has put together a map:

http://seektress.com/ssounds.htm

Hear them for yourself:

I'm very attuned to sounds...the Denver one gives me chills and makes me feel sorta sick...which strikes me as odd anyways, as I am normally very gastrointestianally stable... Suspect

Last edited by Threecaster on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Strange Sounds From The Sky Empty Re: Strange Sounds From The Sky

Post  Threecaster Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:44 pm

OK...some of the U-toobs on this topic are obviously fakes. The fidelty of the sounds is uncharacteristic of field microphones (especially on consumer level cameras...) If you're watching one that has "rather excellent" sound quality...is likely been dubbed.
    {and ambient "local" sounds are especially important...one Chicago vid had birds chirping...in January? Rolling Eyes} So use some common sense when checking these out...

Otherwise I feel a lot of these are genuine.

Here is one of the more sensable (and few!) explainations:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists

GeoChange Journal
    Sat, 28 Jan 2012 00:00 CST

Elchin Khalilov

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them "The Sound of the Apocalypse". Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity. {article continues...}

One of the things I find rather odd (or conversely, maybe this is expected Suspect ) there seems to be a serious lack of mentions of this on Google News sources. Denver Post has no mentions in it's web site...when searching for days after Feb 7th...granted though my investigation is still very small...Strange Sounds From The Sky SherlockHolmesSmiley
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 am

It is as I have said then. Now We have the Enigma solved...

The Trumpet of the Angels as They Pour out Their Bowls in Allegory - And Armegeddon comes - Is the Sound of High Frequency Gravitic Energy Waves washing over the Earth as We transit this Area of Space...

Alas - Time is short - Prepare Thyselves...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 14, 2012 8:31 am

Crazee
    Crazee

Post  Crazee Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

No matter what it is, it seems to indicate some massive energy movement on Earth.
    Due to the very bass tones that seem to arise, my guess is that the sound is coming from below rather than above. Sometimes it sounds a lot like a digeridoo.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm

The intresting thing about these now, is the occurences (at the least the reporting of) have fallen off. Most casual searches reveal old reports from Jan-Feb. Not much lately....

study

mmoxeto
    mmoxeto

Post  mmoxeto Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 am

Yes, it is very intresting..

burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Mystery bangs and shaking in Auckland

Strange Sounds From The Sky Strange_Sounds_Worldwide

A series of mysterious "explosions" have been reported across west and north Auckland, but police are mystified.

Reports of loud ''bangs'' followed by houses shaking began about 5pm, in the Hibiscus Coast area.

Inspector Tony Edwards of police northern communications said police received reports of the bangs from the Herald Island - Greenhithe area about the same time.

More reports came in a while later from the Ranui - Scenic Drive area in West Auckland.

A Fire Service worker came in to work later and confirmed they had heard the noises in the Red Beach area, which is on the Hibiscus Coast.

Edwards said people had variously described the noises as sounding like gun-shots and loud explosions.

Police had checked with the Air Force, which has a base in Whenuapai, but turned out not to be not responsible, and neither was Paremoremo prison.

Lines companies had not reported any electrical disturbances and Geonet is not showing any tectonic activity in the Auckland area.

Arkles Bay resident Will Trayes said he heard the noises about 4pm.

His house shook with a "sudden, quick vibration" for two or three seconds and he heard a slight rumble similar to thunder.

See map of these booms over the past year:
     Arrow http://www.sott.net/article/280608-Mystery-bangs-and-shaking-in-Auckland

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 pm

12 States Have Reports of Mysterious, Loud Booms
    in First 12 Days of January 2015

January 14, 2015 - Earthfiles began reporting unusual, unexplained loud booms, metallic and trumpet sounds in North America and other parts of the world in 2011 to date. Some geographic locations have had repeating cycles of boom reports, including Logan County, Oklahoma. Recently on January 8 and 9, 2015, at about the same time each day — 11:19 AM Central — a loud boom hit Norman south of Oklahoma City. Hundreds of people reached out to TV and social media such as Anthony Young, who told KOCO-TV about the rattling windows in his house: "We thought some nut was out here, you know, with explosives. It sounded like thunder. You could feel the ground shake, but it was nothing like an earthquake."
    A year ago on February 21, 2014, another Logan County, Oklahoma resident, Nancy York, reported a similar event: "Felt like bombs going off. It's just a huge, loud noise and then it's like a reverb from that boom that just shakes the entire house. If I'm experiencing eight of these in one day, then when does it erupt and become absolutely horrible that takes my house down?"
    Also a year ago in February 2014, during that cycle of mysterious, house-shaking, loud booms, I interviewed research seismologist Austin Holland with the Oklahoma Geological Survey when more than 400 quakes also happened in tandem with the booms in Central Oklahoma's Logan County. He had no answers then and a year later in January 2015, Mr. Holland said there was no earthquake activity registered on seismometers during the January 8-9 booms. He speculated that the booms might be caused by something above the surface of the Earth, even up in the atmosphere. But what?
    The stunning fact is that no one yet knows what precisely is behind the loud booms and "atmospheric compression hits" that have shaken houses in nearly every state and Canadian province over the past four years.
    Most recently at approximately 7:30 AM CST, in Cedar Falls, Iowa, KWWL-TV headlined "Large 'Boom' Heard, Felt Throughout Cedar Valley" and more than 60 people commented on KWWL's Facebook page asking what the loud boom could have been. One of those residents was Todd Seelye and his wife. Todd is a college music professor and was impressed by the powerful resonance the early morning boom had that shook his whole house and he felt it through his body.

read on: Arrow https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2270&category=Environment

Remote Viewers Discover 'Inter-dimensional Battle' In Progress - Linda Moulton Howe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lySYY4l8yD4

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:02 am

This is my point of view, a possible explanation of the "booms":

This news on the "booms" reported by many residents in the USA, and the explanation of the remote viewer, about a battle between dimensions,
    seems to tie in with Simon Sparkes views on the shift that is happening here and now, on the planet and throughout the cosmos. If observed.
    He points at a sorting out of planet Earthlings' karma, balancing our light and dark, connected to our long time presence, while many of us,
    with a mission to be here NOW,  are old veteran souls, having lived in numerous nooks and crannies of the Universe, experienced and more
    or less streetwise, scarred and battered. Often at a loss for wandering in circles.

Simon Sparkes explains, in the interview with the story of his time/space travels in meeting ET's and his Mantis education (tubby posted by bobhardee)
    that many existences on other planets and stars resonate with ours on this planet Earth. And that, while we sort out our homework and
    wipe the blackboard of our lives clean, writing a new story, our ascending to greater truth and workable agendas that will benefit all living beings,
    will affect all those present throughout the cosmos.

They will be lifted up to a higher vibration with us, simultaneous, due to that process coming to completion. A cosmic ripple for the better.
    These booms may be possible manifestations of this dimensional "battle" which, from a different point of view, may also be called "healings".
    If that's not a too far out reflection of mine, on the nature of these booms. Maybe hard to be perceived as such, but who knows. somewhat
    similar to a jetplane going through a sound barrier or a human being trespassing a boundary, freeing up territory with a....... metaphorical
    "boom". Any thought of yours on this is very welcome.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 am