tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Jenetta
hobbit
Micjer
Beren
malletzky
Emme
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
magamud
Eartheart
Carol
lindabaker
Sanicle
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
burgundia
mudra
Brook
23 posters

Theater of parallel Universe

Brook
    Brook

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Empty Re: Theater of parallel Universe

Post  Brook Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Okay then....what is the connection to the Anglican church of The Bath Abbey and Wells Cathedral? ....

first before I go there..check this out: Scroll to the very last page and check out the dates of the feasts.....

Look at September 11th...... Coptic New Year....Feast of the Martyrs

http://www.copticchurchreview.com/Coptic/Home_files/volume 6 No. 4.pdf

Now....
    A martyr is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause, usually religious. to top it off this is New Year's day in the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria

“For to you it has been granted on behalf of Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.” Philippians 1:29

"If the martyrs of the whole world were put on one arm of the balance and the martyrs of Egypt on the other, the balance would tilt in favor of the Egyptian" - Tertullian, North African Church Father (Quoted from "Among the Copts", p142, John H. Watson, Sussex Academic Press, 2000)

Feast of Coptic Martyrs:

Ironically, the attack of September 11 occurred on the same day that Coptic Orthodox Christians, throughout the world, were commemorating the "Feast of Nayrouz", which honors the memory of the martyrdom of Egypt's Christians throughout the centuries. The Coptic calender bigins on the first day of Thout, called "Nayrouz" a Persian word, meaning "the beginning of the year," which coincides with September the eleventh five centuries, when Gregorian calender replaced the Egyptian (Julian after adoption from Alexandria)in 1582. It commemorates the start of the tortureous rule of Diocletianus, in memorial of tens of thousands of Coptic martyrs. His reign is considered the era in which the church offered absolute witnesses to Christ, when the souls of martyrs departed to paradise and kept shining as bright stars therein.

The Bloodiest Persecution:

Diocletianus, whose household was full of Christians, suddenly changed his attitude towards Christianity and initiated the longest and bloodiest persecutions against the Church. Lactantius informs us (De mort. persec., IX) that Diocletian acted on the advice of a council of dignitaries in which Galerius played the principal part. It was in A. D. 303, the nineteenth year of his reign, and the third of Peter Alexandrinus as Bishop of Alexandria. Egypt and Syria (as part of the Diocese of Orient) were directly under the rule of Diocletian. This general outbreak had been preceded for three years at least by a more or less disguised persecution in the army. Eusebius says that a certain magister militum Veturius, in the sixteenth year of Diocletian, forced a number of high rank officers to prove their loyalty by the usual test of sacrificing to the gods of the empire, on penalty of losing their honours and privileges. Many "soldiers of Christ's kingdom" cheerfully gave up the seeming glory of this world and a few received death "in exchange for their pious constancy" (Euseb., "Hist. eccl.", VIII, iv; (New Advent)

Heroic Faith, of total devotion:

The Coptic Synaxarium and the Lives of Saints are full, but yet represent only a fraction of that roll of heroic sacrifice. Few examples may, however, be illuminating.
    St. Sophia, a native of ancient Memphis, in Middle Egypt, was martyred at the time of the seventh patriarch, Omenius (129-151). Her body was later removed to Constantinople by Emperor Constantine I, the Great (313-337); and the famous cathedral Hagia Sophia was dedicated to her.
    St. Demiana, daughter of a governor of the northern delta, established a nunnery with 40 virgins, and all were massacred by Diocletian. The site of her nunnery and martyrdom is currently inhabited by nuns and is a favorite pilgrimage center.
    St. Catherine of Alexandria was martyred at the time of Maximinus in 307, and the famous monastery at Mount Sinai still bears her name. An important pilgrimage center that is associated with miraculous cures is to the South-West of Lake Mareotis. It is the reputed birthplace of St. Mina, a martyr of the third-to-fourth century period. The Church and town at that site were excavated in 1905-1908; and a monastery in his name was built under Pope Kyrillos IV.
    So profound was the impression of the persecution of Diocletian on Coptic life and thought that the Copts decided to adopt for the church use a calendar of the martyrs, the "Anno Martyri."
    (www.studentgroups.ucla.edu/coptic/writings/history/churchofmartyrs.html)

Martyrdom of St. Maurice& Theban Legion:

St. Maurice is a Coptic saint from Thebes(Upper Egypt). He enlisted in the Roman army and was gradually promoted until he became the leader of a legion (6000 soldiers)in Thebes,“Theban Legion". During the reign of Emperor Maximian (286-305), the Roman Emperor for the Western Empire, the Berbers invaded the western borders of the Roman Empire. Maximian asked for the help of Emperor Diocletian, the Roman Emperor for the Eastern Empire. He sent the Theban Legion lead by Maurice to suppress the revolt of the Berbers. The legion camped on the western border of the empire. The defense center of the legion was around Agauman, close to the city of Lausanne in Switzerland. When the legion through its leader where asked to offer sacrifices to the idols, they refused confessing in public their Christian faith. Emperor Maximian was disturbed by this religious mutiny of the legion, leader and its members. He ordered the torture and killing of one tenth of the legion’s members, thinking that the rest would be terrified. But St. Maurice encouraged the soldiers to confess their Christian faith. As a result, the emperor who moved close now, ordered another tenth to be tortured and killed. During their torture, a miracleous spirit overwhelmed the others who started confessing their faith in Christ. St. Maurice wrote a letter to the emperor declaring the legion’s loyalty to him, while strictly observing their Christian faith, refuting any rebelling against his authority as emperor. As a proof of this, the members of the legion represented back their weapons. The emperor was angered by St. Maurice’s perseverance and the loyalty of the legion’s members to him and their Christian faith. He ordered that St. Maurice be tortured and killed, along with the members of the legion. Thus St. Maurice and all of his legion were martyred in Lausanne and aroud, called to date St. mauritz.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/syltguides/fullview/27EXDW14N3WRQ
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Back in the beginning of this for me was the phrase that entered my mind first....."Pay attention to the vortex"

Large-scale vortex lattice emerging from collectively moving microtubules

Published online
    21 March 2012
    Spontaneous collective motion, as in some flocks of bird and schools of fish, is an example of an emergent phenomenon. Such phenomena are at present of great interest1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and physicists have put forward a number of theoretical results that so far lack experimental verification6, 7, 8. In animal behaviour studies, large-scale data collection is now technologically possible, but data are still scarce and arise from observations rather than controlled experiments. Multicellular biological systems, such as bacterial colonies or tissues9, 10, allow more control, but may have many hidden variables and interactions, hindering proper tests of theoretical ideas. However, in systems on the subcellular scale such tests may be possible, particularly in in vitro experiments with only few purified components11, 12, 13. Motility assays, in which protein filaments are driven by molecular motors grafted to a substrate in the presence of ATP, can show collective motion for high densities of motors and attached filaments. This was demonstrated recently for the actomyosin system14, 15, but a complete understanding of the mechanisms at work is still lacking. Here we report experiments in which microtubules are propelled by surface-bound dyneins. In this system it is possible to study the local interaction: we find that colliding microtubules align with each other with high probability. At high densities, this alignment results in self-organization of the microtubules, which are on average 15 µm long, into vortices with diameters of around 400 µm. Inside the vortices, the microtubules circulate both clockwise and anticlockwise. On longer timescales, the vortices form a lattice structure. The emergence of these structures, as verified by a mathematical model, is the result of the smooth, reptation-like motion of single microtubules in combination with local interactions (the nematic alignment due to collisions)—there is no need for long-range interactions. Apart from its potential relevance to cortical arrays in plant cells16, 17 and other biological situations, our study provides evidence for the existence of previously unsuspected universality classes of collective motion phenomena.
    http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v483/n7390/full/nature10874.html

The researchers found that when they created enough of these little protein motor boats in the same pool on
    a glass slide, they at first seemed to putter aimlessly about, but after time, they soon began arranging
    themselves into individual whorls. And then, over a longer period of time the whorls began to form lattices.
    And that wasn't all; they found by looking closer that individual microtubules were able to move
    around not just within the individual whorls, but between them, without disturbing either.
    The research team readily admit they have no idea how or why the patterns emerge but do believe finding
    answers to such questions will likely lead to explaining how larger organisms are able to move collectively....

PDF Here:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CFUQFjAC&url=http://phys.org/pdf252141217.pdf&ei=LDPKT96ILJCE8QTcleyeDw&usg=AFQjCNE6oWnouOqV1NeZ2kY5-hAcToqWxA&sig2=zxu9ksq4qKHMHQabc6aC1A

There is a reason I bring this up now.......
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Now...why do I bring this up after the last few posts you ask? Check it....

From the Coptic Calandar above:

Paremoude

Paremoude also known as Barmouda is the eighth month of the Coptic calendar. It lies between April 9 and May 8 of the Gregorian calendar. The month of Paremoude is also the fourth month of the Season of 'Proyet' (Growth) in Ancient Egypt, where the Nile floods recede and the crops start to grow throughout the land of Egypt. The name of the month of Paremoude comes from Renno, the Ancient Egyptian God of severe wind and death.

My late sons journal entry.....dated...

Journal entry:
    9/28/94

I wasn't feeling like working so I thought $150.00 to sit up in the condor and babysit a 12K would be pretty relaxed and maybe even fun. So here I am 80 feet above the ground with cars driving under me. the base of this thing doesn't look much bigger than a car and I have a lot of weight up here. The base which is supporting on it's side the lesser angle. I am reminded of a dream I had about a month ago with the same strange camera crane at some intersection. Similar to this one. I was not on the rig I was at a house nearby. And a sudden storm, a wind storm started up and I ran to see if their rig was alright but I never made it there because I noticed that I could swim in the wind currents like I was in water, doing flips and flowing, gracefully. Well enough of that, but if something does happen, let it be said that I predicted my early demise as my father did.

J Pedone

Now....this early demise happened May 4th this year. During the month of Paremoude....Named after the Ancient Egyptian God of severe wind and death.

Is this just coincidence or am I losing my mind here and this really means something? I don't know yet....but I mean to find out.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:28 am

Now...pulling it together...

Mesori

Mesori also known as Mesra is the twelfth month of the Coptic calendar. It lies between August 7 and September 5 of the Gregorian calendar. The month of Mesori is also the fourth month of the Season of 'Shemu' (Harvest) in Ancient Egypt, where the Egyptians harvest their crops throughout the land of Egypt. The name of the month of Mesori comes from Mes-o-ri, an Ancient Egyptian word that mean Birth of Sun.

Shemu

Season of the Harvest (known in Egyptian as Shemu or Shomu - transliterated as Smw) is the third and final season of the Egyptian calendar. The word Shemu literally translates as "low-water", and falls roughly between early May and early September. During this season, the crops of the grain harvest are collected.[1] Shemu is preceded by the Season of the Emergence (Proyet), and is followed by the Season of the Inundation (Akhet).

August 11th...Birth of the SUN

August 11th................

3114 BC – The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, used by several pre-Columbian Mesoamerican civilizations, notably the Mayans, begins.
    2492 BC – Traditional date of the defeat of Bel by Hayk, progenitor and founder of the Armenian nation.
    106 – The south-western part of Dacia (modern Romania) becomes a Roman province: Roman Dacia.
    355 – Claudius Silvanus, accused of treason, proclaims himself Roman Emperor against Constantius II.
    1332 – Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Dupplin Moor – Scots under Domhnall II, Earl of Mar are routed by Edward Balliol.
    1675 – Franco-Dutch War: forces of the Holy Roman Empire defeat the French in the Battle of Konzer Brücke.
    1786 – Captain Francis Light establishes the British colony of Penang in Malaysia.
    1804 – Francis II assumes the title of first Emperor of Austria.
    1812 – Peninsular War: French troops engage British-Portuguese forces in the Battle of Majadahonda.
    1858 – The Eiger in the Bernese Alps is ascended for the first time by Charles Barrington accompanied by Christian Almer and Peter Bohren.
    1898 – Spanish-American War: American troops enter the city of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico.
    1918 – World War I: the Battle of Amiens ends.
    1919 – The constitution of the Weimar Republic is adopted.
    1920 – The Latvian–Soviet Peace Treaty, which relinquished Russia's authority and pretenses to Latvia, is signed, ending the Latvian War of Independence.
    1929 – Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 500 home runs in his career with a home run at League Park in Cleveland, Ohio.
    1934 – The first civilian prisoners arrive at the Federal prison on Alcatraz Island.
    1942 – Actress Hedy Lamarr and composer George Antheil receive a patent for a frequency hopping, spread spectrum communication system that later became the basis for modern technologies in wireless telephones and Wi-Fi.
    1947 – Muhammad Ali Jinnah, founding father of Pakistan, gives a speech to the Constituent Assembly, the contents and meaning of which remain contentious today.
    1952 – Hussein bin Talal is proclaimed King of Jordan.
    1959 – Sheremetyevo International Airport, the second-largest airport in Russia, opens.
    1960 – Chad declares independence.
    1961 – The former Portuguese territories in India of Dadra and Nagar Haveli are merged to create the Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
    1965 – Race riots (the Watts riots) begin in the Watts area of Los Angeles, California.
    1972 – Vietnam War: the last United States ground combat unit leaves South Vietnam.
    1975 – East Timor: Governor Mário Lemos Pires of Portuguese Timor abandons the capital Dili, following a coup by the Timorese Democratic Union (UDT) and the outbreak of civil war between UDT and Fretilin.
    1982 – A bomb explodes on Pan Am Flight 830, en route from Tokyo to Honolulu, killing one teenager and injuring 15 passengers.
    1984 – "We begin bombing in five minutes" - United States President Ronald Reagan, while running for re-election, jokes while preparing to make his weekly Saturday address on National Public Radio.
    1999 – The Salt Lake City Tornado tears through the downtown district of the city, killing one.
    2003 – NATO takes over command of the peacekeeping force in Afghanistan, marking its first major operation outside Europe in its 54-year-history.
    2003 – Jemaah Islamiyah leader Riduan Isamuddin, better known as Hambali, is arrested in Bangkok, Thailand.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_11

______________________________________________________________________________
    The Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is a non-repeating, vigesimal (base-20) and base-18 calendar used by several Pre-Columbian Mesoamerican cultures, most notably the Maya. For this reason, it is sometimes known as the Maya (or Mayan) Long Count calendar. Using a modified vigesimal tally, the Long Count calendar identifies a day by counting the number of days passed since a mythical creation date that corresponds to August 11, 3114 BCE in the Gregorian calendar. The Long Count calendar was widely used on monuments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesoamerican_Long_Count_calendar

Now if you only knew what I'd written about the Mayan calendar and Quatzequatel in the Egyptian sense ..... This would play out. It's fairly easy to find.

Thoth was supposed as Quatzequatel

http://www.crystalinks.com/quetzalcoatl.html

God of the Moon, Magic and Writing.....

Did I see somewhere the Moon aligning with Aldebaran...Alpha TAU?

Perhaps on August 11th?

Nah...it's just my imagination......

Excerpt from the Emerald Tablets ...by Thoth/Hermes/Quetzalcoatl

Few there would be with courage to dare it,
    few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
    Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
    using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
    Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
    from it carved I a circular passage
    reaching almost to the great summit.

There in the apex, set I the crystal,
    sending the ray into the "Time-Space,"
    drawing the force from out of the ether,
    concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.

Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
    yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
    He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
    let him be purified first by long fasting.

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
    Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
    Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
    even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
    Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
    and dwell with him always.

Built I the Great Pyramid,
    patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
    burning eternally so that it, too,
    might remain through the ages.

In it, I built my knowledge of "Magic-Science"

so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti,

Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti,
    my Soul roaming free will incarnate,
    dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)

August 11th...coming to a Theater near you...........That's all for tonight folks Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 am

Eartheart wrote:Not only our dreamtime elders tellatale of the "Original ones",
    as suposed to beeing a source for archetypical tuning of your floc
    and tribal times, wherby the embedding into your birthing landscape
    and stellar constellationsbecoming an undisputed authority for
    furthering life around yourself - sounds conceptual? Dig this cake...

Egojunkies are possesed and overshadowed by arteficial astral entety's,
    mindsteering implants and alien policies. Even your ancestors play havoc
    in your genes till you sound them out...
    This freqency bands and binds all residue of active artificial intelligence,
    to be replaced by Goddess originated vibes, tones, lights and sublimations.

postshift clarity and divinety to every solar entety?

CLEARING PROCESS

OPEN SESSION COMMAND:

1. CALIBRATE with the 13Dim Gaya2 Beeing and bless your Unity Vow/ok

2. Ask the Question of God self – Do I have Mind Control Scripts loaded that need to be Cleared from my body? IF YES, CONTINUE.

3. Beloved Goddess, Rainbowchild, Please Identify, Locate, Remove and Repair the following:

4. Terminate Mind Control Programs and their Loaded Scripts

a. Terminate Posthypnotic Commands

b. Terminate Posthypnotic Suggestions

c. Terminate REM Deprivation Programs from my required SLEEP PATTERNS to function optimally

d. Terminate Script Identifier

e. Terminate Script Locator

f. Terminate Script Trigger

g. Terminate Script Content

h. Terminate Script Time Code or Duration Code

5. Please Repair All Systems and reboot my 12 Tree Grid to the Ascension and Aurora Guardian Code Sequences. Correct my Spine and strengthen my Coccyx through my Spinal Cord and leading into my Brain. I am God. I am Sovereign. I am Free.

6. Please generate Master Number Code if needed to lock down Repair Sequences.

7. Please clear all related Memories and their Influences from my Central Nervous System, Brain through the Inner Levels, In Between Levels, and Outer Space levels. (The goal is to remove these memory imprints and their residue from your nervous system, where they started.)

8. End your Session and reaffirm avalon as appropriate.

END SESSION COMMAND

Oh I did want to address the video in this post. Keeping in mind that past life memory is what sparks me.....memory and neural noise go hand in hand............

Of noise and neurons: Sensory coding, representation and short-term memory

"we wanted to understand the role of noise that originates within the network – that is, noise intrinsic to single neurons or synapses, as opposed to simple external noise." Intrinsic neuronal noise has a more complicated form, and its properties vary in each neuron, based on the neuron's firing rate at that moment in time. "Unlike external noise, which is assumed to directly affect the memory state, internal noise must be passed through the nonlinear dynamics of the system, to derive its effects on the memory state.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2012-10-noise-neurons-sensory-coding-representation.html#jCp

So...the effect of frequency on memory state has a lot to do with why we can't remember lot's of things in this nonlinear state of 3D existence. While sometimes grasping bits of memory from past....which came first?

For my own part, I have never had a thought
    Which I could not set down in words
    With even more distinctness that which I conceived it.
    There is however a class of fancies of exquisite delicacy
    Which are not thoughts and to which as yet
    I have found it absolutely impossible to adapt to language.
    These fancies arise in the soul,
    Alas how rarely, only at epochs
    Of most intense tranquility
    When the bodily and mental health are in perfection.
    And those mere points of time
    When the confines of the waking world
    Blend with the world of dreams.
    And so I captured this fancy
    Where all that we see or seem
    Is but a dream within a dream.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 30l1gtg

Quantum Steering Into the Past

Motivated by the question, which kind of physical interactions and processes are needed for the production of quantum entanglement, Peres has put forward the radical idea of delayed-choice entanglement swapping. There, entanglement can be “produced a posteriori, after the entangled particles have been measured and may no longer exist.” In this work we report the first realization of Peres’ gedanken experiment. Using four photons, we can actively delay the choice of measurement – implemented via a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer and a quantum random number generator – on two of the photons into the time-like future of the registration of the other two photons. This effectively projects the two already registered photons onto one definite of two mutually exclusive quantum states in which either the photons are entangled (quantum correlations) or separable (classical correlations). This can also be viewed as “quantum steering into the past”.

In the entanglement swapping1-3 procedure, two pairs of entangled photons are produced, and one photon from each pair is sent to Victor. The two other photons from each pair are sent to Alice and Bob, respectively. If Victor projects his two photons onto an entangled state, Alice’s and Bob’s photons are entangled although they have never interacted or shared any common past. What might be considered as even more puzzling is Peres’ idea of “delayed-choice for entanglement swapping”4. In this gedanken experiment, Victor is free to choose either to project his two photons onto an entangled state and thus project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto an entangled state, or to measure them individually and then project Alice’s and Bob’s photons onto a separable state. If Alice and Bob measure their photons’ polarization states before Victor makes his choice and projects his two photons either onto an entangled state or onto a separable state, it implies that whether their two photons are entangled (showing quantum correlations) or separable (showing classical correlations) can be defined after they have been measured. In order to experimentally realize Peres’ gedanken experiment, we place Victor’s choice and measurement in the time-like future of Alice’s and Bob’s measurements, providing a “delayed-choice” configuration in any and all reference frames. This is accomplished by (1) proper optical delays for Victor’s photons and (2) a high-speed tunable bipartite state analyzer, which (3) is controlled in real time by a quantum random number generator. Both delay and randomness are needed to avoid the possibility that the photon pairs can “know” in advance which setting will be implemented after they are registered and can behave accordingly by producing results of a definite entangled or a definite separable state. Whether Alice’s and Bob’s photons can be assigned an entangled state or a separable state depends on Victor’s later choice. In Peres’ words: “if we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system, curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events have been irrevocably Recorded."

Rest of the PDF here:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1203/1203.4834.pdf

Concluding.............

With our ideal realization of the delayed-choice entanglement swapping gedanken experiment, we have demonstrated a generalization of Wheeler’s “delayed-choice” tests, going from the wave-particle duality of a single particle to the entanglement-separability duality of two particles39. Whether these two particles are entangled or separable has been decided after they have been measured. If one views the quantum state as a real physical object, one could get the seemingly paradoxical situation that future actions appear as having an influence on past and already irrevocably recorded events. However, there is never a paradox if the quantum state is viewed as to be no more than a “catalogue of our knowledge”2. Then the state is a probability list for all possible measurement outcomes, the relative temporal order of the three observer’s events is irrelevant and no physical interactions whatsoever between these events, especially into the past, are necessary to explain the delayed-choice entanglement swapping. What, however, is important is to relate the lists of Alice, Bob and Victor’s measurement results. On the basis of Victor’s measurement settings and results, Alice and Bob can group their earlier and locally totally random results into subsets which each have a different meaning and interpretation. This formation of subsets is independent of the temporal order of the measurements. According to Wheeler, Bohr said: “No elementary phenomenon is a phenomenon until it is a registered phenomenon.”5, 7 We would like to extend this by saying: “Some registered phenomena do not have a meaning unless they are put in relationship with other registered phenomena.”

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Triplespiral

Consider being at intersections in the fabric of the universe.....of spirals of time......

Alas...adding.............(not my words)

HOW WE ARE CONSCIOUS?

The brain has a macro-quantum coherent Glauber state of emergent quasi-particles. In the Bohm ontological interpretation, these real on-mass-shell quasi-particles have a quantum potential. The macro-quantum coherent Bohm potential is the instrinsic mental field. In orthodox quantum theory with no-entanglement signaling, the Bohm mental potential modifies the motion of the quasiparticles in addition to any classical forces on them. However, there is no direct back-reaction of these quasiparticles on their piloting Bohm potential. In that limit there is no conscious qualia experience. When back-reaction is present conscious qualia emerges in a two-way action-reaction self-organizing loop between the Bohm potential and its quasiparticles. The quasiparticles may be anyonic surface excitations on the microtubule dimer sheafs (e.g. Stuart Hameroff) that couple to the nerve impulses. This would also be a robust topological quantum computer.

http://stardrive.org/stardrive/index.php/blog/how-we-are-conscious.html

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 am

Back From the Future

A series of quantum experiments shows that measurements performed in the future can influence the present. Does that mean the universe has a destiny—and the laws of physics pull us inexorably toward our prewritten fate?

Jeff Tollaksen may well believe he was destined to be here at this point in time. We’re on a boat in the Atlantic, and it’s not a pleasant trip. The torrential rain obscures the otherwise majestic backdrop of the volcanic Azorean islands, and the choppy waters are causing the boat to lurch. The rough sea has little effect on Tollaksen, barely bringing color to his Nordic complexion. This is second nature to him; he grew up around boats. Everyone would agree that events in his past have prepared him for today’s excursion. But Tollaksen and his colleagues are investigating a far stranger possibility: It may be not only his past that has led him here today, but his future as well.
    Tollaksen’s group is looking into the notion that time might flow backward, allowing the future to influence the past. By extension, the universe might have a destiny that reaches back and conspires with the past to bring the present into view. On a cosmic scale, this idea could help explain how life arose in the universe against tremendous odds. On a personal scale, it may make us question whether fate is pulling us forward and whether we have free will.

http://discovermagazine.com/2010/apr/01-back-from-the-future

All the material objects in the world and even the gravity curvature fields are back-from-the-future
    3D hologram images from our 2D post-selected future event horizon Omega Surface hologram screen
    (VALIS, Black Cloud, Star Maker, I. J. Good's "GOD(D)") conscious cosmic computer with signal nonlocality
    in this topsy turvy crazy theory.
    The area-entropy of our future horizon is the reciprocal dark energy density
    accelerating our observable universe's expansion. Is this crazy enough to be true?

"It’s a very, very profound idea," says Paul Davies. "Aharonov’s take on quantum mechanics can explain
    all the usual results that the conventional interpretations can, but with the added bonus that it also explains
    away nature’s apparent indeterminism. What’s more, a theory in which the future can influence the past
    may have huge—and much needed—repercussions for our understanding of the universe,
    says Davies.

"Cosmologists have long been puzzled about why the conditions of our universe—for example,
    its rate of expansion—provide the ideal breeding ground for galaxies, stars, and planets.
    If you rolled the dice to create a universe, odds are that you would not get one as handily conducive
    to life as ours is. Even if you could take life for granted, it’s not clear that 14 billion years is enough time
    for it to evolve by chance. But if the final state of the universe is set and is reaching back in time to
    influence the early universe, it could amplify the chances of life’s emergence." Discover Magazine

Fred Alan Wolf and I have been working on the idea that the future can influence the past since
    the late 1960's when we were professors in the physics department of San Diego State.
    Nice that Paul Davies and others are now jumping on their bandwagon. Aharonov's work on this
    started around 1964, but I don't recall if Fred and I were aware of it back then. We were influenced
    by I.J. Good who may have known of Yakir's 1964 paper. Of course my first introduction to
    back-from-the-future physics was in 1953 as a child in a series of mysterious telephone calls.
    President Obama recently gave Yakir a medal for it at The White House - well deserved.
    This is an important idea that will change theology as well as physics.

http://www.stardrive.org/

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Empty taking the black pill

Post  Eartheart Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:50 am

Beeing thouth levitated beyond our vertical drift into that "still point"
    among the expanding conciousness & the dancing stars of your
    living crowned imagination, i take my Hermes glasses to see, contemplate
    and return from the underworld, wondering if and how those wings of horus
    gonna carry me and my relations into thou lighted temple of Gaya II...

(Fully dressed in black like a activisted coptic martyred pharaollel RNA-Djed,
    nibbling on a "Mars" to real athiopian coffee and lightening a pipe of black natural american tobacco - imagining the mystic dhooping of a black lotus)

We can doo this offering of our incantation of spells and visionary commands
    aafter you opened this doors by your filigran caotic religious orgasm -
    Brook - this feels like the open religious membran of that virgin feast of
    Loove for the living ones and those embedded in them, including the traces left on the earthly particles from other timespheres...

In the physix of Loove - as selfembedding spin creates this electrogravitational forcefield of our unity on the planetholon, the real
    biomolecular computation of our new matrix of the living can be seen.
    The RNA/DNA ++++ etheric cording ect. of our personal inscending replica
    of those godly solar deitys andthe sinilar synchronized ascension of this
    ladder aka jacobs and messianic lineages bridged into a vertical drift are
    indeed mirroring the acute feedback of the stellar webbing and inner Live...

But the tone makes the music - like my mom used to say. So we need a real
    incantation for this new omni-vocal lightbeeing, resurrecting the mnemo coding and spirals of otherwordly existences, not hewn into steeles/obeliscs,
    but in our imaginations of our first thought streams... Congrats for Ur touch on this...

Now this 4 the intro!!! Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Bbh-va10

I again & agin stumbled upon the reversal of history by rereading from copies made from once vocaly transmitted records. Needless to remind that celts and
    other earlier spiritfamilies didnt use writing, but glyphs of memory-packets and adresscodes of akashic stored mneme-complexes. And still they would be adviced by livingspirit to remembrate those onto their praxis and soultrips.

Same here, to reflect on the actual knowhow of your parallel thread i cant use this keybored (ha) board without/in loosing the aproxy88% of unused dna and beeing pressed onto the reverse 2Dim plane of lowest density??? U know wim?...
    So if this happens to be a interpretation of a reverse copy of a original depiction of real soulimpressions from annu/inner planes, how much is left of the computation, and what happens to the quantum by all those nice relative observing singularities??? Digging here@ waste of all my research money by those priests/scientists/teachers is just a feedback loop in those vulcanic gardens...
    Back to the resurrection of our eartly embedded LOOVE in RNA cordons, in
    molecule transfigurations and archtypical morphogenetix! Well its seems we are all onto variables of permutations of pasttimes of the original Loovers in our personal livescripts, leading angels, stars and heavens back onto her dreamheads visionary concoctions - ruled by affections of uge proportions.

Often the blue skys are depicted as vertical mirrors for our real selfs. Thats why i thought of Isis/Hour-us as celestial pinups, becoming nearly ( we know this soon thingy) attained by earthly personalities, which partialy relive those dramas and stairways. To become transcendental, empty of attachment and full of the zodiac of all that is.
    ------------------------------------
    To become transcendental, empty of attachment and full of the zodiac of all that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The proton fluctuating in & out of our freq-range, photonic miasms and knowhow released under deeper rays, selfessemblage of genetix and this continuum of music under those starry Nuits as backdrop for the wonder of life itself, our Loove put into action...
    ----------------------------------

While those fallen ones model this iCloud adapter for their reverse coded DNA hybrids
    (which failed toaknowledge their lost mother civilisations) we
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Nephty10

synchronely take Nephthys advice how to intone and invoke the predynastic original goddess and Lifenode for UV-halo and plasmaeffective orgasm...

While mostly shadowy imagery is left of her woomoon cry's (Brook you shurly had your share on this "loss" during the retale of this antics...),

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Nephty11

them stand for our multiple mirrored minds fallen from direct transmission and aknowledgment in enlightened civilisations...
    But she clearly (similar to sista Lilith) helps to resurrect us from the deadly realm projected onto us by reverse coding...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:58 pm

On a lighter note before I get to August 11th Wink

It ain't me it's just Memorex? The pagan side of my genes handed down from generation to generation....I fully approve this video. In fact my Late son John called me to tell me...."do you know what your son...my brother did this weekend?". Exactly seven days before his fated accident.

let the good times roll....for you see....these people are all creators of light and film. Just like John was. My youngest son (sweater chest) has now taken over his lighting business.....but not before shakin his booty on Hollywood Blvd with among others in the line up a CBS executive director. You only live once.....I say and have taught my children not to fritter away their time.

Hollywood was pranked with a whole lotta sexy...........LOL

My youngest is "sweater chest"....

What was originally supposed to be just another quiet Friday night in front of the Mann's Chinese Theater was usurped by the booty shakin population of LA for a mobile discotheque at 10:07 on April 27th. Over 100 people dressed to the nines threw on their ear buds to dance the night away to a prefabbed playlist to make a party erupt from nowhere. What the dancers didn't know? A choreographed group of Man-children would invade their little party from a 50 person party bus, strip tease on the walk of fame to the fine harmonics of LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know it". The party then became mobile via the bus and paraded through the streets of Hollywood while its members spent the rest of the evening reveling in the success of the flash mob and how it had been "punk'd" and drinking only the finest booze money can buy. GET SOME! Dedicated to the reformation of the Party Rock group.

Brothers.........

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 418841_510369748978765_944186293_n

His first job on his own ...on location in Wyoming....how would you like to light that scene?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 205275_483427948339612_1029249887_n

I master the vortex while my children master the light.....

His new LLC...John's Cats...Bachman and Silence...found under a stage at Universal Studios

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 528550_507466839269056_470670092_n
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 am

Not certain if I will have enough time to post on the August 11th date. Probably will have to wait till next weekend.

But since my affiliation has been questioned. I roam with the lion and hawk..........many here already know that. Naughty

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 210-86
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Lion_06

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Sekhmet

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:14 am

Awe....but I will add this bit.....the spin....the vortex....check it!

From Quantum Tantra (Nick Herbert)

For me one of the most elegant experiments that connects the micro-world with the macro-world is the Einstein-de Haas Effect. If you suspend a magnet on a string and demagnetize it by heating, the magnet magically begins to rotate without the application of any force. This mysterious rotation is explained by the fact that magnetism is the result of an immense number of electrons whose spins (one unit each of AM) are all aligned in the same direction. When the magnet is heated, the direction of these spins is randomized. The overall rotation is still conserved however, and is transferred from the electrons to the crystal lattice and hence the whole magnet begins to spin.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 am

Some good stuff Brook.

I think when most people tap into esoteric science they believe it to be God, when its actually the mechanics of their control.

The Devil is a light bearer...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:06 am

Okay then one more thing to add and I'm gone for the week....for at least any lengthy posting that is. I work ya know at a job that requires my time and energy.

What I will leave you to think about up to this point is this. The ancient Egyptians and Mayans knew their mark on history would be mistaken as something else. In fact it was projected that way. The Egyptians up till today wish to hide the meaning and have purposefully sought to hide the fact that a group of ancients might not be all that indigenous.

With that erasing and misquoting the glyphs erecting story's to conform to such things as the "underworld" and "resurrection"... it's territory were marked. And anything else erased as best could be:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 184610_147586885301087_8343104_n

Whole "offerings" destroyed..and just how was that again?

But where they prepared for the "primer"...the primordial "water" as key to the deciphering. Flow....Action....and the message the would change once found by someone as ordinary as me? We'll see what you think when I get done here and it will take some time to show you what has been hidden in the message for so long now. I believe I'm prepared to do that now....given the anthropic principle

anthropic principle:

In astrophysics and cosmology, the anthropic principle is the philosophical consideration that observations of the physical Universe must be compatible with the conscious life that observes it. Some proponents of the anthropic principle reason that it explains why the Universe has the age and the fundamental physical constants necessary to accommodate conscious life. As a result, they believe it is unremarkable the universe's fundamental constants happen to fall within the narrow range thought to be compatible with life.

Have a great week! And let the good times roll!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double Thumbs Up

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:55 am

magamud wrote:Some good stuff Brook.

I think when most people tap into esoteric science they believe it to be God, when its actually the mechanics of their control.

The Devil is a light bearer...

Good...glad you are taking it in. All I expect is for the information to be presented. What one does with it is up to the reader...we are all on our various paths.

I believe we are all light bearers in our own light. But that is my belief.....and not to be confused with what I present here.

Cheers!

Candle in the Wind

Last edited by Brook on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 am

double post...oops Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Brook on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 am

Indeed we are all light bearers....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 am

magamud wrote:Indeed we are all light bearers....

Naughty
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:34 am

Where did I leave off? Parallel Universe....

Excerpt from the Emerald Tablets ...by Thoth/Hermes/Quetzalcoatl

Few there would be with courage to dare it,
    few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
    Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
    using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
    Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
    from it carved I a circular passage
    reaching almost to the great summit.

yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
    He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
    let him be purified first by long fasting.

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
    Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
    Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
    even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
    Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
    and dwell with him always.

Built I the Great Pyramid,
    patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
    burning eternally so that it, too,
    might remain through the ages.

In it, I built my knowledge of "Magic-Science"

so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti,

Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti,
    my Soul roaming free will incarnate,
    dwell among men in this form or another.
    (Hermes, thrice-born.)

Are you Sirius? Huh ?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Coffee1
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 am

Okay then August 11th....first I must draw you a picture

The apparent puzzle and alpha Tau

LOGIC told me to look at alignments. And the thing I was shown you would normally think of in terms of alignments. But it most assuredly was not. It was a "puzzle". Or better yet...part of the code in the glyphs I saw in the room.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Hiero_N35

And I leave you with a puzzle I also discovered. Perhaps you can figure it out

and see the relevance.

The Egyptians were great at puzzles and leaving clues

In the Eye of Horus is a mathematical equation.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Eye_of_horusblink

The Giza plateau is aligned with Orion....

Perhaps there's another eye to consider....

If one follows the three stars of Orion's belt from left to right (in the Northern Hemisphere) or right to left (in the Southern), the first bright star found
    "the Eye of Taurus"

Remember Hathor is the bull

What Star is in the Eye of Taurus....and what story's are told of it?

So what does this have to do with the calibration event?

First lets look at the AGE OF TAURUS....

Bull worshiping cults began to form in Assyria, Egypt, and Crete which relates to Taurus symbolizing the bull.

This age is notable for the building of the Pyramids, during the Old Kingdom of Egypt and the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. They personify structure, solidity, stability and attempts at eternity, keywords of Taurus. The completed Great Pyramid of Khufu, clad in smooth pure white limestone, must have been a sight of dazzling beauty in the sunlight.

When Moses was said to have descended from the mountain with the ten commandments (c. 17th - 13th century BC, the end of the Age of Taurus),some of his people or followers were found by him to be worshiping a golden bull calf. He instructed these false idol-worshipers to be killed. This represents Moses "killing" the bull and ending the Age of Taurus

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Horemheb-tomb-hathor

Hathor is one of the most famous goddesses of Ancient Egypt. She was originally a personification of the Milky Way, which was considered to be the milk that flowed from the udders of a heavenly cow.

She was a sky goddess, known as "Lady of Stars" and "Sovereign of Stars" and linked to Sirius. Her birthday was celebrated on the day that Sirius first rose in the sky (heralding the coming inundation)

Hathor was also the goddess of beauty and patron of the cosmetic arts. Her traditional votive offering was two mirrors and she was often depicted on mirrors and cosmetic palettes

Now I could go on with Hathor and a connection to something much different that a Goddess particularly with the Holy Sycamore tree which it the personification of the tree of life. How she and Isis gave Horus milk from the tree and restored his sight. How did she do that? Perhaps in another post. But this is not about goddess worship or the cults. Just the clues/codes within the myths and glyphs.

In Greek mythology, Taurus was identified with Zeus, who assumed the form of a magnificent white bull to abduct Europa, a legendary Phoenician princess. In illustrations, only the front portion of this constellation are depicted; in Greek mythology this was sometimes explained as Taurus being partly submerged as he carried Europa out to sea. Greek mythographer Acusilaus marks the bull Taurus as the same that formed the myth of the Cretan Bull, one of The Twelve Labors of Heracles

Hmmm......in case you're not aware, Greek and Egyptian story's are very similar are they not? And one of the languages on the Rosetta stone was in fact Greek. Just thought I'd pass that along.... In fact..lot's of Greek Mythology crosses with Egyptian Mythology. Again another post perhaps. My intention is to show how the "eye of Taurus" is in fact a "key" to some codes to be deciphered and buried deep in mythology and ancient astrological alignments and signs and representations.

so lets look at the Eye of Taurus.... Aldebaran (α Tau, α Tauri, Alpha Tauri)

Whoa...do you see it yet? Aldebaran a Tau better known as Alpha Tau

so...lets look at Tau....

In ancient times, Tau was used as a symbol for life and/or resurrection, whereas the eighth letter of the Greek alphabet, theta, was considered the symbol of death.

In Egypt...the Tau Cross
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 200px-Te_cross.svg

The Cross of Tau, named after the Greek letter it resembles, is suspected to have originated with the Egyptians. When a King was initiated into the Egyptian mysteries a tau was placed against his lips. It has been a symbol to many cultures before Christianity, including a mention in the Old Testament book of Ezechiel. It has been adopted by Christianity as a representation of the Cross. It is strongly identified with the bull in the astrological sign of Taurus

Greek letters in math....
    (tau)

τ (lower-case) represents:

an interval of time
    a mean lifetime
    torque, the rotational force in mechanics
    the elementary tau lepton in particle physics
    the lifetime of a spontaneous emission process
    the time constant of any device, such as an RC circuit
    proper time in relativity

a correlation coefficient — see Kendall's tau
    the golden ratio 1.618... (although φ (phi) is more common)
    Ramanujan's tau function in number theory
    in astronomy, a measure of opacity, or how much sunlight cannot penetrate the atmosphere
    the intertwining operator in representation theory
    the tau in biochemistry, a protein associated to microtubules
    shear stress in continuum mechanics
    the number of divisors of highly composite numbers (sequence A000005 in OEIS)
    the prefix of many stars, via the Bayer stellar designation system
    an internal system step in transition systems
    a type variable in type theories, such as the simply typed lambda calculus
    τ has been suggested as a circle constant to replace pi and has a value of 6.283..., or 2×π

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_...ience,_and_engineering#.CE.A4.CF.84_.28tau.29

In PHYSICS sciences, tau is sometimes used as time variable, to avoid confusing t as temperature.

General tau theory deals with the guidance of bodily movements. All movements of the body, and within the body, require guided closure of action-gaps. An action-gap, generally defined, is the changing gap between a current state and a goal state. Examples are the distance action-gap between the hand and an object, when reaching, the optical action-gap between the images of the hand and target object, the suction action-gap when a baby is drawing in milk, and the pitch action-gap when a singer is sliding between notes. The tau of an action-gap is the time-to-closure of the action-gap, i.e., the current size of the action-gap divided by its current rate of closure. Tau-coupling means keeping the taus of two action-gaps in constant ratio during a movement.

And last but not least..... The TAU NANTRINO

There are three types, or "flavors", of neutrinos: electron neutrinos, muon neutrinos and tau neutrinos.

The tau neutrino is last of the leptons, and the most recent particle of the Standard Model to be discovered. is a subatomic elementary particlewhich has the symbol ν

τ
    and no net electric charge. Together with the tau, it forms the third generation of leptons, hence its name tau neutrino.

The tau (τ), also called the tau lepton, tau particle or tauon, is an elementary particle similar to the electron, with negative electric charge and a spin of 1⁄2. Together with the electron, the muon, and the three neutrinos, it is classified as a lepton. Like all elementary particles, the tau has a corresponding antiparticle of opposite charge but equal mass and spin

Since their interactions are very similar to those of the electron, a tau can be thought of as a much heavier version of the electron. Because of their greater mass, tau particles do not emit as much bremsstrahlung radiation as electrons; consequently they are potentially highly penetrating, much more so than electrons.

The tau is the only lepton that can decay into hadrons—the other leptons do not have the necessary mass

The puzzle?

It was thought that the initial states should also have different parities, and hence be two distinct particles. However, with increasingly precise measurements, no difference was found between the masses and lifetimes of each, respectively, indicating that they are the same particle. This was known as the τ–θ puzzle.

Now there are quite a few more connections to Taurus and Tau connection which is in itself extraordinary....
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 am

Aldebaran is as we know ....also named: APLHA TAU

Alpha the first letter of the Greek alphabet....also means "beginning" or "first" (in a series).............Tau means Time

Beginning.............. and time................

The primer I discovered....(documented some time back)

First day back at work and it reminded me why I took that break. Upon first entering the room the first time I looked in wonder how I would go through all this stuff..and there is lot's of stuff to find what I needed. Yes it is like Christmas. Lot's of really cool stuff. But where to begin? Little did I know at the time of that thought that was the primer.....the "beginning". All I saw was lots of work ahead to get to it. Going through crates and baskets of papyrus (documents) with schematics and hieroglyphs. Medallions of unusual mineral compounds. and it simply boggled my mind. So I decided to take a break from the session work and clear whatever was in my projected view to be able to clearly see and study the contents of this room.

So warp drive engage....docking in a parallel quadrant to have a pre entry meeting with four associates. Greeting and salutations very informal and lighthearted. The first recognition in the minutes of this meeting was four chairs / thrones (seats of power) to view. One being out of phase. To be assessed after the primer is found.

Engaging laughter at the primer seen months prior......

"BEGINNING"....Say what? Three "N"s in the word.

And the glyph for N.....

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Hieroglyph_n

Beginning having THREE.... N's 'highlighted'. DOH!

Three wavy lines......

the three ripples,

referring to water, or waters became an important hieroglyphic block in itself....FLOW............ACTION!

Okay the code is in the glyphs themselves. And the primer is three wavy lines. So I have to find not only the place where the three wavy lines are in the room. What it is .....in the open room and stamped for viewing.

The primer itself being a clue as well ............as it is within the object to be yet discovered.

Sometime the obvious clues as to to "where to begin"...smacks you in the face and makes you go ...DOH!

So I have to keep this short as I have to go to work now to find the location of the primer. Then I have to find the code in the glyphs to decipher them.

I was led to this handy little tool for 3D viewing and processing. And deciphering language that is really not currently being spoken on some levels and the only thing to guess upon is the root word origins. This is where the scribe comes in handy. Guess my work is cut out for me.

What about that crystal capstone?

yet hidden within them are the keys....

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-07/physicists-propose-building-real-space-time-crystal

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 am

Well I'll be!! While working on my own "room" I was reminded quite adamantly to finish the line of sight. I literally had a fight with myself but in the end relented. So I'm supposed to show the hidden generator. but first I have to describe the meaning behind some of the Gods and the "hidden" behind the name change of such Gods. I have to paint you the picture as I see it to reveal it. So please bare with me as some of these things may seem unrelated...but they truly are. Keep in mind..these are not MY religious beliefs.

For example....Sekhmet was later Hathor in the "myth". Amun Ra was listed as several different names. Thoth was Hermes in Greece and Quatzequatel in South America.

So..... I've shown the "eye of Taurus".....in the above post. How about the eye of Horus eh?

I'll get there.

The primary god Amun. From Wikipedia of all places....makes it so much easier

Amun, reconstructed Egyptian Yamānu (also spelled Amon, Amoun, Amen, Zeus Amun, and rarely Imen or Yamun, Greek Ἄμμων Ammon, and Ἅμμων Hammon[citation needed]), was a god in Egyptian mythology who in the form of Amun-Ra became the focus of the most complex system of theology in Ancient Egypt. Whilst remaining hypostatic, Amun represented the essential and hidden, whilst in Ra he represented revealed divinity. As the creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety.

Okay then....so there you have it. Noting the Greek Zeus was also noted as Jupiter. So was Amun. Also noted as the Sun God. A God of celestial origins. After the Hellenization of Roman culture, Latin literature and iconography reinterpreted the myths of Zeus in depictions and narratives of Jupiter. In the legendary history of Rome, Jupiter is often connected to kings and kingship.

The childhood of Zeus is an important theme in Greek religion, art and literature; however, there are only rare (or dubious) depictions of Jupiter as a child. therefore It is fairly well connected as Amun/ Zeus/ Jupiter. There is even conjecture that amen (said after a prayer) is a derivative of the name of the Egyptian god Amun (which is sometimes also spelled Amen).

Where was I? Oh yeah....Jupiter.

Ammon was an ancient Egyptian god. He was depicted as a human with a ram's head. He was one of the chief gods, and was adopted by the Greeks as Zeus and the Roman's as Jupiter. The Egyptians acknowledged as the highest deity Amun, afterwards called Zeus, or Jupiter Ammon.

Keeping in mind....the Eye of Hours is also known as the Eye of Ra...... Here is an interesting perspective.

Ancient Times

JUPITER, and the Eye of Horus

by James Bowles, author of The Gods, Gemini, and the Great Pyramid

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Bowles1

In the article, The Hammer and the Pendulum, Richard Noone wrote,
    "the science we see at the dawn of recorded history is not science at its dawning, but represents the remnants of the science of some great and as yet untraced civilization."1

If these words are meaningful to the reader, than this closeup photograph of the great Eye of Jupiter will be remarkable for it's likeness to the ancient concepts of the Eye of Horus and the Serpent mouthing the Celestial Egg.

It goes without saying, however, that some would reject the words without further thought .. what then would they say of this motif on Jupiter? Would it then not exist?

Or would it be that some would turn their heads and say, .. "It's coincidence ...?"

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Bowles2
    What follows now, is not coincidence, it is the story of Jupiter and the Egyptian god Horus, seen here as a hawk with it's wings spread .. like the gaping mouth of the serpent on the face of Jupiter .. poised and ready to engulf the adorning Eye!

The caricature is so accurate in detail that it challenges dispute .. while at the same time it gives rise to a reminder .. that other than as suggested here, the Eye of Jupiter as the Celestial Egg of myth and lore has no other origin of record!

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Bowles3

Pure luck has played it's part as well .. because never before have we known what the Ancients actually thought .. but this time we do .. for not only is the Eye of Horus accurate in detail with respect to the Eye on the face of Jupiter .. this time we've found legible records telling us what they believed .. and how they honored it in celebration! These records are etched in stone in the pyramids of Saqqara and are known to us as the Pyramid Texts.2 .. The first passage (§ 1806) reads..
    "O Osiris the King, the gods have knit together your face for you and Horus has given you his Eye, that you may see with it."

The story now becomes intriguing vis-a-vi the unraveling of three mini-mysteries!
    ~ Who is Horus?
    ~ What is special about Jupiter?
    ~ What else is said about (§ 1806) in the Pyramid Texts
    HORUS is probably the most miss-understood deity of ancient Egypt. He was never a god himself, although as an icon he was to gain lasting fame and godly stature. Horus was the metaphorical son of Osiris and Isis and profiled everything that was noble and decent, he was motion and he was light, he was fruitfulness and all that was beautiful, and in the most eloquent manner of his being, he represented the nobleness of the role of union in the act of procreation in the budding newness of man's existence!
    Is it a wonder then .. that he was personified with wings spread .. as a noble hawk poised to embrace the celestial Egg?

http://home.hiwaay.net/~jalison/bowles.html

Now.....Nassim On Jupiter... and 19.47

Celestial Egg? Of Jupiter?...Line of sight?.............Check it...coming up Naughty
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 am

There will be a pause today as I have to take Buster my dog to the vet for his medicine.

He's alergic to grass! Can you beat that?!?! Anyhow....I leave you with this because it is related to August 11th and Alignment....the Celestial Egg....Jupiter.

I wrote this about a year ago and it's quite connected to what I'm going to post afterward.

Right now I'm swimming into some unfinished business. When I decided to attempt going to the field generator it was brought to my attention that I needed to attend to unfinished business. About a year ago I was presented this meeting. Now Wayne Herschel has been working on the star patterns of origin. And that's all good and well. I've even had conversation with him about this.

But he is failing to understand the actual meaning of this. It's not simply a chart to the stars but a meeting.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Tt353_2a

It's the meaning of that meeting that I'm aware of. That I knew over a year ago. But it also brought an emotion to me personally. And upon seeing this during a session I spoke a phrase in this ancient language that I did not understand until today. Because that link I was drawn to had the answers. Not only does it relate to hieroglyphs but is also contains the words that were deciphered as well. So I took that phrase I uttered in that session well over a year ago and I used the book to decipher it. You cannot simply go to a translation program and get a translation as this is an ancient language not used anymore as it were.

What I said was this....remembering it phonetically and quite literally. Spoken with "indignation" by me.

Har te teht tat saiu maau

Har - means District in Syria

te - means Injustice

teht - leads war

tat- means Other world

Saiu - means guardian, watchman (eye of Ra)

Maau - means district

Understanding this....this was spoken by me with indignation and emotion that caused a "distortion" and I could only speak the ancient language as the distortion would not translate it. So I was supposed to decipher it and until today never did.

Quite literally I was saying this..

The injustice in the district of Syria that may lead to wars in other worlds is viewed by the guardian Ra in this district (Egypt). ...by the action of this meeting.

For me to say this was a political statement and I was not happy to just let it go...the injustice that is. I was quite emotional during this meeting and the statement reflects that.

Now the action of this meeting was indeed a peaceful resignation to gather the stone discs take them home where they belong and leave peacefully. So as not to create any wars...but a date was given on that day to "make things right" or actions would be decided at that time.

The fact that someone (Thoth and Ptah) made duplicates of the discs leads the way for a peaceful resignation and agreement to no further actions in that meeting. But you can bet that Thoth made sure he let everyone know of this date....as Quetzalcoatl and Mayan God to devise the Mayan Calendar. But that is a whole other political play between Ptah and Thoth as Ptah could no longer trust Thoth who was gaining his own self imposed power. He was much smarter that Ptah by far. Ptah sent him away from his district because he though he might eventually be an adversary who sought to take over rule. Just for the record...I don't like Ptah or Thoth at all. But that is a whole other avenue of thought.

Okay then I'm hoping this can get final resolution and I can get to the field generator. Sorry for the delay but I have to finish what I start..and this for me was unresolved until today. It just had to be determined and was not going to simply go away now that I had the link to decipher the words spoken. I confess it's been on my mind since I said them....but until today had no way to do so.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 am

Regarding Buster and his allergies I forgot to mention...he's had Encounters with the Quantum Wink

while sitting in my back yard yesterday I believe I experienced "spooky action at a distance"....

Einstein's "Spooky Action at a Distance" Paradox Older Than Thought

Einstein's phrase "spooky action at a distance" has become synonymous with one of the most famous episodes in the history of physics—his battle with Bohr in the 1930s over the completeness of quantum mechanics.
    Einstein's weapons in this battle were thought experiments that he designed to highlight what he believed were the inadequacies of the new theory.
    The most famous of these is the EPR paradox, announced in 1935 and named after its inventors Einstein, Boris Podolsky, and Nathan Rosen.
    It involves a pair of particles linked by the strange quantum property of entanglement (a word coined much later). Entanglement occurs when two particles are so deeply linked that they share the same existence. In the language of quantum mechanics, they are described by the same mathematical relation known as a wavefunction.
    Entanglement arises naturally when two particles are created at the same point and instant in space, for example.
    Entangled particles can become widely separated in space. But even so, the mathematics implies that a measurement on one immediately influences the other, regardless of the distance between them.
    Einstein and co pointed out that according to special relativity, this was impossible and therefore, quantum mechanics must be wrong, or at least incomplete. Einstein famously called it spooky action at a distance.
    The EPR paradox stumped Bohr and was not resolved until 1964, long after Einstein's death. CERN physicist John Bell resolved it by thinking of entanglement as an an entirely new kind of phenomenon, which he termed "nonlocal."
    The basic idea here is to think about the transfer of information. Entanglement allows one particle to instantaneously influence another but not in a way that allows classical information to travel faster than light. This resolved the paradox with special relativity but left much of the mystery intact. These days, the curious nature of entanglement is the subject of intense focus in labs around the world.
    But that doesn't tell the full story, says Hrvoje Nikoli at the Rudjer Boskovic Institute in Croatia. Today, he reveals that although history first records this paradox in 1935, Einstein unknowingly stumbled across it much earlier, in 1930.
    At this time, he was working on another paradox, which he presented at the 6th Solvay Conference in Brussels in 1930. This problem focused on the Heisenberg uncertainty relation between energy and time, which states that you cannot measure both with high accuracy.
    To challenge this, Einstein came up with the following thought experiment. Imagine a box that can be opened and closed quickly and which contains an ensemble of photons. When open, the box emits a single photon.
    The time of emission can be measured with arbitrary precision--it's just the length of time for which the box was open. According to quantum mechanics, this limits the resolution with which you can measure the photon's energy.
    But Einstein pointed out that this too can be measured with arbitrary precision, not by measuring the photon but by measuring the change of energy of the box when the photon is emitted, which must be equal to the energy of the photon. Therefore, quantum mechanics is inconsistent, he said.
    Einstein's great rival, Bohr, puzzled long and hard over this but eventually came up with the following argument. He said that Einstein's own theory of general relativity provided the answer.
    Since the measurement of time takes place in a gravitational field, the lapse in time during which the box is open must also depend on the box's position.
    The uncertainty in position is an additional factor that Einstein had not taken into account, and this, according to Bohr, resolved the paradox. Einstein was sent packing.
    Of course, this is not a very satisfactory answer to the modern eye. It implies, for one thing, that quantum mechanics requires general relativity to be consistent, an idea that modern physicists would roundly reject.
    Nikoli says this problem has never been satisfactorily analyzed from a modern perspective. Until now.
    He says the proper resolution is to think of the total energy of the system, which is the energy of the box and the energy of the photon. The total energy is constant and governed by a single mathematical entity, even after the photon is emitted.
    So the box and the photon must be entangled.
    This immediately raises the problem that Einstein later hit on in the EPR paradox. A measurement on the box immediately influences the photon and vice versa--spooky action at a distance.
    For this reason, the photon paradox is equivalent to the EPR paradox, says Nikoli. Had Einstein noticed it, he could have stopped Bohr in his tracks.
    That's an interesting historical footnote. Bohr's triumph over Einstein on this occasion is widely thought to have been his greatest.
    But now it's easy to see that things could have been significantly different if Einstein had reformulated his argument in terms of entanglement.
    http://www.technologyreview.com/view/427174/einsteins-spooky-action-at-a-distance-paradox/

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.1139v4.pdf

'Spooky Action at Distance': Physicists Develop First Conclusive Test to Better Understand High-Energy Particles Correlations

ScienceDaily (Jan. 16, 2012) — Researchers have devised a proposal for the first conclusive experimental test of a phenomenon known as 'Bell's nonlocality.' This test is designed to reveal correlations that are stronger than any classical correlations, and do so between high-energy particles that do not consist of ordinary matter and light. These results are relevant to the so-called 'CP violation' principle, which is used to explain the dominance of matter over antimatter.

................Revealing "spooky action at distance" for kaon-antikaon pairs has fundamental implications for our understanding of such particles' correlations and could ultimately allow us to determine whether symmetries in particle physics and manifestations of particles correlations are linked.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/01/120116112608.htm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll tell what was going on just prior to taking this picture....the trees that you see in the picture is land that I just bought....and behind me are more trees. But the property there cannot be developed due to the water table there...and it's a little over half an acre. Lionhawk and I decided to buy it so no one would come in and cut all that patch of Forrest down around our house.

There are even deer there from time to time. And some of the most beautiful red cardinals I've ever seen. Now in the center of this patch of land is a beautiful clearing...and just before I took this picture we were all excited and talking about putting a sanctuary in the area of the clearing....for purposes of meditating and grounding and such stuff...you know...connecting with mother earth kinda thing....I was contemplating how I would dress it up in an organic way and make it really special. Put up some bird feeders and an area for feeding the chimpmunks and squirrels....Here's the thing....the land was purchased with money I received from John's settlement for wrongful death....so perhaps that "light" that showed up in this picture was John's approval about how I spent it and what I was intending to do with it...because now no one can go in and tear it down. Of course this is just my take on it...but lights were his specialty now eh?

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 399713_417064841686622_631676034_n

John breaking through to the other side?

John at Jim Morrison's grave in 2000
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 6695_96858833468_3935937_n

I'm not certain if that is John...but if he could he WOULD break on through to the other side

Edit to add:

yet another example of Encounters with Quantum...

Spooky Action indeed.....I'm off the the Vet's office.

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am

Oh boy....Two shots a day I have to give this dog for the next 90 day. I sure do hope it helps. He's chewing his paws raw.

Anyway...where was I? Oh yeah...Celestial Egg? Of Jupiter?...Line of sight?.............Check it:

As it turns out the three wavy lines (represented as the "n's")

also mean (determined by how they are "grouped" in the hieroglyph)

Flow or Action

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Tt353_2a

Now it' doesn't take a genius to see this is regarding celestial alignments. Even Wayne Hershal saw that. but as I've related before he's not got the entire picture figured out here. Now those wavy lines I speak of regarding flow and action.....don't necessarily have to be the three n's or straight. Just a primer.
    Have a look here......I tried to center this...but there are three wavy lines around a center star.... in a square box if you will.....

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Acenterstar

Better yet....take a view of this part:

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 3696_439309282795511_499621847_n

Three wavy lines...surrounding a star.

Now take a look ath the three different times roughly from 5 to 11 to midnight on the 12th of august......what planet goes between the "eye of taurus" Aldebaran....and the moon?

You're going to want to click these photos FULL SIZE Wink

5:00 August 11th
    Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Aug11500

11:11 August 11th....Earth...moon...Jupiter.... Aldebaran.... all in alignment.

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Aug111111

00:00 august 12th

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Aug12

A Freaky Fluid inside Jupiter

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Jupiter-helium-neon-lg

Last Friday, August 5th, NASA's Juno spacecraft blasted off on a 5-year voyage to a freakish world: planet Jupiter. Jupiter has a long list of oddities. For one thing, it's enormous, containing 70% of our solar system's planetary material, yet it is not like the rocky world beneath our feet. Jupiter is so gassy, it seems more like a star.

Jupiter's atmosphere brews hurricanes twice as wide as Earth itself, monsters that generate 400 mph winds and lightning 100 times brighter than terrestrial bolts. The giant planet also emits a brand of radiation lethal to unprotected humans.

Jupiter's strangest feature, however, may be a 25,000 mile deep soup of exotic fluid sloshing around its interior. It's called liquid metallic hydrogen.

"Here on Earth, hydrogen is a colorless, transparent gas," says Juno principal investigator Scott Bolton. "But in the core of Jupiter, hydrogen transforms into something bizarre."

Jupiter is 90% hydrogen1, with 10% helium and a sprinkle of all the other elements. In the gas giant's outer layers, hydrogen is a gas just like on Earth.

As you go deeper, intense atmospheric pressure gradually turns the gas into a dense fluid.2 Eventually the pressure becomes so great that it squeezes the electrons out of the hydrogen atoms and the fluid starts to conduct like a metal.
    What's this fluid like?

"Liquid metallic hydrogen has low viscosity, like water, and it's a good electrical and thermal conductor," says Caltech's David Stevenson, an expert in planet formation, evolution, and structure.

"Like a mirror, it reflects light, so if you were immersed in it [here's hoping you never are], you wouldn't be able to see anything."
    Here on Earth, liquid metallic hydrogen has been made in shock wave experiments, but since it doesn't stay in that form it has only been made in tiny quantities for very short periods of time. If researchers are right, Jupiter's core may be filled with oceans of the stuff.
    There's so much LMH inside Jupiter that it transforms the planet into an enormous generator. "A deep layer of liquid metallic hydrogen and Jupiter's rapid rotation (about 10 hours) create a magnetic field 450 million miles long - the biggest entity in the solar system," says Bolton. Jupiter's magnetosphere can produce up to 10 million amps of electric current, with auroras that light up Jupiter's poles more brightly than any other planet.

Although scientists are fairly sure that liquid metallic hydrogen exists inside Jupiter, they don't know exactly how the big planet's interior is structured. For instance, where does the hydrogen turn into a conductor? Does Jupiter have a core of heavy elements inside?
    Juno's mission is to answer those key questions.

"By mapping Jupiter's magnetic field, gravity field, and atmospheric composition, Juno will tell us a great deal about the make-up of Jupiter's interior."

It's important to understand this behemoth because it wielded a lot of influence in the solar system's formation. After the sun took shape out of the solar nebula, Jupiter formed from the majority of leftover material. The state and composition of the material remaining just after the sun formed are preserved in Jupiter.

"It holds the heirloom recipe that made our solar system's first planets," says Bolton. "And we want it."
    With last Friday's launch, "Jupiter becomes our lab, Juno our instrument, to unlock the secrets of gas giants," he says. And what Juno discovers could be very freakish, indeed.

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/A_Freaky_Fluid_inside_Jupiter_999.html

Now if you cant see those pics real well....try just clicking on the pics...it should enlarge. What it shows it the moon....Aldebaran and Jupiter passing in alignment between the two. Aldebaran is at all times during the day visible from earth in alignment with the moon. While Jupiter is in between the two all day on the 11th of August.

There's so much LMH inside Jupiter that it transforms the planet into an enormous generator.

What the glyphs show is a RED star in alignment with Taurus..... Yep! A red star.....Aldebaran is a RED GIANT

Line of sight:

Once you get to Aldebaran via Earth/Moon.....grab yourself a piece of paper or something with a straight edge.....then put in just under Aldebaran and Sirius. What is in the middle? direct line of sight from Aldebaran THROUGH the belt of Orion.....to Sirius...back up to the Pleiades.... Naughty

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Orion_pleiades_sirius_thumb3

Last edited by Brook on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 am

The Mayan Calendar was started when? August 11th? Are you Sirius? Huh ?

Things they don't want you to know

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Tumblr_m2e89bmimi1rnbgkp
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:40 am

Micro array of Yes And Not.....11:11 is a series of ones....were are the zeros?

ones and zeros

Now 11:11 means different things to different people but the one thing is has in common with EVERYBODY....is TIME. It's a time dilation.

Einstein showed that space and time are linked together in an integrated 4D spacetime
    framework.

This classical spacetime must emerge from the high-dimensional framework of quantum mechanics, as described in Wheeler’s “It from Bit” paper . Therefore the
    quantum domain must have a different kind of primitive temporal framework, if for no other reason than it exists in a completely different spatial environment. Conceptually, this prototemporal framework is identical to the synchronization tokens and mechanisms used by a synchronous logic.

synchronization? 11:11.....Nah!....really?

From the perspective of some Physicists.

THE UNIVERSE IS A QUANTUM COMPUTER

The universe is really a very large extended quantum simulation [12] whose outcome is the
    classical world view we experience around us. This fact is accepted because the inverse
    scenario is impossible, since classical computers cannot efficiently simulate quantum
    mechanical systems. Even empty space and black holes are filled by invisible, nonphysical
    quantum states (or zero-point energy), which represent a very high-dimensional quantum
    foam or ether that can only be observed as a small projection into our 4D spacetime.
    This accepted understanding means that quantum states are protophysical [28], since they are
    more fundamental than classical entities such as space, time, energy, or matter. This idea
    agrees with the “big bang” theory of cosmic evolution in which quantum states existed before
    classical features appeared. Since primitive quantum states encode (or are) information,
    information is primitive and the start of the universe represents a quantum “bit bang” [23].
    2.1 Information is Primitive and Physical
    IBM Fellow Rolf Landauer lectured for years that “information is physical” [20]. In this he
    opposed the prevailing thought during most of this century that computation took a minimum
    theoretical amount of energy proportional to the thermal noise of a molecule at room
    temperature [26]. Landauer argued that the irreducible cost of computing was not the 8
    computation itself, but rather was due to erasing information, which releases a small amount
    of energy consistent with thermodynamics. With the efforts of others, Landauer’s Principle
    ultimately led to the field of reversible computation. Landauer’s Principle requires that information be conserved in order to be consistent with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, even when the information is encoded as quantum phase states. Bekenstein and Schiffer ultimately showed this physical reality of quantumencoded information by demonstrating that, when a quantum state is thrown into a black hole, the surface area size increases by the minimum discrete amount of one bit, which is approximately Planck’s area = 2h , where Planck’s constant is 34 h x 6.626 10 - = Js.

Black holes are therefore bit buckets, due to the combined laws of thermodynamics, quantum
    mechanics, gravity, and information theory. The surface area of the black hole is known as its
    event horizon (or entropy, measured in bits), and represents the boundary between our
    physical 4D spacetime and the quantum dimensions inside (that form the singularity). Since
    time is infinitely dilated and space infinitely contracted within a black hole, the entire
    perspective inside is experienced as a single spacetime point, exactly like the observer frame
    of a photon. This understanding intimately ties the physicality of information, encoded as
    high-dimensional spaces, to physical observables such as space, time, energy, and gravity.
    This relationship between the physicality of information and physical observables can be
    examined from a computational complexity perspective rather than the above classical
    energy viewpoint. For example, take an NP-complete computer algorithm and scale the
    problem so that solving it using today’s most advanced fixed size computer technology
    would take longer than the age of the universe. This spatially limited algorithm thus has
    unlimited temporal extent. Now temporally restrict this solution to a relatively small time T
    and compute the number of processors N working in parallel to solve it in that time T. The N
    processors each of mass m communicate using light traveling at the speed of light c, thereby
    roughly defining a sphere of diameter d T c » * . The total mass M = N * m of this computer
    must fit into the volume of this sphere, and as the problem size increases, the mass grows
    exponentially faster than its volume and exceeds the black hole mass density limit. Even
    though a classical computational solution therefore cannot be built, this class of problem can
    be solved using quantum computers. Therefore, even though quantum states are physical,
    they must have a completely different relationship to space, time, and information than
    computers made with mass, information encoded as energy, and computation responsive to
    classical causality rules.

http://www.utdallas.edu/~cantrell/matzke.pdf

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Better yet...........

Flow or Action...Primer........

As the primer it refers to 'action'.

Adding to the Neutrinos which have a direct effect on the rate of decay on atomic structure. Five of the ten elements that are being directly effected at this time as to "change" are

carbon-14
    silicon-32
    radium-226
    manganese-54

&

cesium-137

The last element I've listed above being very interesting as its one that is being / has been released from Fukashima that would normally be very harmful to us but with this change upon it at the atomic level seems to be less evasive than it would normally be. And don't forget...we are a carbon based life form....first element listed.

The sun speaks

On Dec 13, 2006, the sun itself provided a crucial clue, when a
    solar flare sent a stream of particles and radiation toward Earth.
    Purdue nuclear engineer Jere Jenkins, while measuring the decay rate of
    manganese-54, a short-lived isotope used in medical diagnostics,
    noticed that the rate dropped slightly during the flare, a decrease
    that started about a day and a half before the flare.

If this apparent relationship between flares and decay rates proves
    true, it could lead to a method of predicting solar flares prior to
    their occurrence, which could help prevent damage to satellites and
    electric grids, as well as save the lives of astronauts in space.

The decay-rate aberrations that Jenkins noticed occurred during the
    middle of the night in Indiana – meaning that something produced by the
    sun had traveled all the way through the Earth to reach Jenkins’
    detectors. What could the flare send forth that could have such an
    effect?

Jenkins and Fischbach guessed that the culprits in this bit of
    decay-rate mischief were probably solar neutrinos, the almost massless
    particles famous for flying at nearly the speed of light through the
    physical world – humans, rocks, oceans or planets – with virtually no
    interaction with anything.

Reason for suspicion

Their findings strengthened the argument that the strange swings in
    decay rates were caused by neutrinos from the sun. The swings seemed to
    be in synch with the Earth’s elliptical orbit, with the decay rates
    oscillating as the Earth came closer to the sun (where it would be
    exposed to more neutrinos) and then moving away.

So there was good reason to suspect the sun, but could it be proved?

Enter Peter Sturrock, Stanford professor emeritus of applied physics
    and an expert on the inner workings of the sun. While on a visit to the
    National Solar Observatory in Arizona, Sturrock was handed copies of
    the scientific journal articles written by the Purdue researchers.

Sturrock knew from long experience that the intensity of the barrage
    of neutrinos the sun continuously sends racing toward Earth varies on a
    regular basis as the sun itself revolves and shows a different face,
    like a slower version of the revolving light on a police car. His
    advice to Purdue: Look for evidence that the changes in radioactive
    decay on Earth vary with the rotation of the sun. “That’s what I
    suggested. And that’s what we have done.”

A surprise

Going back to take another look at the decay data from the
    Brookhaven lab, the researchers found a recurring pattern of 33 days.
    It was a bit of a surprise, given that most solar observations show a
    pattern of about 28 days – the rotation rate of the surface of the sun.

The explanation? The core of the sun – where nuclear reactions
    produce neutrinos – apparently spins more slowly than the surface we
    see. “It may seem counter-intuitive, but it looks as if the core
    rotates more slowly than the rest of the sun,” Sturrock said.

All of the evidence points toward a conclusion that the sun is
    “communicating” with radioactive isotopes on Earth, said Fischbach.

But there’s one rather large question left unanswered. No one knows
    how neutrinos could interact with radioactive materials to change their
    rate of decay.

And where do you suppose the largest AREA of research on this happens to be?

Researchers Hope to Find Answers Using The Largest Neutrino Detection Facility - Super-K

Fortunately for researchers Japan has built one of the largest and most
    advanced neutrino detection facilities ever conceived. The
    Super-Kamiokande, or Super-K for short, consists of 13,000 sensors
    embedded in a massive underground pool. Unfortunately the effects of
    the Fukishima nuclear crisis on the Super-K are yet unknown. The two
    sites are only 240 miles apart.

http://www.symmetrymagazine.org/bre...ase-of-solar-flares-and-radioactive-elements/
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Bizarre Love Triangle

http://questional.com/blog/167-solar-flares-neutrinos-and-radioactive-decay-a-bizarre-love-triangle/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Now, As I have been speaking about 'selective pressure' all one needs to is look into The Effect of "HIGH PRESSURE" on atomic structure and nuclear decay rate for some answers that are being researched today at Cern.

The production of 10Be is inversely proportional to the solar activity, because the increased solar wind during periods of high solar magnetic activity in turn decreases the flux of galactic cosmic rays that reach the Earth

Because of its low atomic number and very low absorption for X-rays, the oldest and still one of the most important applications of beryllium is in radiation windows for X-ray tubes. Extreme demands are placed on purity and cleanliness of Be to avoid artifacts in the X-ray images. Thin beryllium foils are used as radiation windows for X-ray detectors, and the extremely low absorption minimizes the heating effects caused by high intensity, low energy X-rays typical of synchrotron radiation. Vacuum-tight windows and beam-tubes for radiation experiments on synchrotrons are manufactured exclusively from beryllium. In scientific setups for various X-ray emission studies (e.g., energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy)[
    the sample holder is usually made of beryllium because its emitted X-rays have much lower energies (~100 eV) than X-rays from most studied
    materials.[3]

Low atomic number also makes beryllium relatively transparent to energetic particles. Therefore it is used to build the beam pipe around the collision region in particle physics setups, such as all four main detector experiments at the Large Hadron Collider
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beryllium

Where do we find high pressure?

Pressure at the centre of earth 3.5 Mbar
    Pressure at thecentreof the sun 104 Mbar
    Pressure at Supernova collapse 1014Mbar
    Pressure at the centre of a neutron star 1022 Mbar
    Electron capture decay
    is going on at all these places

Apparent Puzzle!
    Lattice dimensions should reduce under high pressure.
    To study the effect of pressure
    lattice dimensions of BeO was reduced
    and
    LMTO calculations were done.
    Beryllium loses more and more electrons from 2s orbital
    as lattice dimension is reduced
    because
    oxygen (having large electron affinity) comes closer to Be atom.
    So,
    an apparent contradiction with Hensley’s observations.

http://www.plasma.ernet.in/daevision/parnika_hp.pdf

"It's not what you look at, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau

Theater of parallel Universe - Page 5 Eye+of+Ra+-+202

The cosmic tree of life within every culture

from that tree comes one thing

SAP = Sub Atomic Particles

Paradox...living in the past...effecting the future? Or the future effecting the past avoiding the paradox...dropping clues?

Micro array of Yes And Not.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 am