tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography?

freespirit
    freespirit

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography? Empty F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography?

Post  freespirit on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 pm

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark caught on photography, maybe sounds like pure fiction, but there may actually be some truth here, especially when you study the pictures I shot on July 6, 2010 in my hometown Odense city, Denmark. I was out for a walk and had accidentally a camera with me, when I heard the roar of a fighter plane in the skies over me. There were some clouds in the sky that day and I did not make visual contact with the plane, which probably have been a Danish F16 jetfighter. But I could hear it clearly and it sounded as though the pilot up there used afterburner a few times with short intervals and I got the feeling, that he frantically tried to get into position to something up there. In a hurry I grabbed my camera and started shooting photos in the direction where the sound came from. This resulted in 13 images, where 10 of them might be interesting for UFO enthusiasts. See all UFO pictures here: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?

One of the many UFOs seen in the pictures:
    F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography? DSC00516-Object-C3b
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography? Empty Re: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFO caught on photography?

Post  Carol on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 pm

nice find.. thank you and welcome freespirit. Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 pm