tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Links not working

    Owlsden
    Owlsden

    Posts : 459
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 51
    Location : Sweets Dreaming

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Owlsden on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:55 pm

    Carol, I hope you too will see your "subtle sign"!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25033
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Carol on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:57 pm

    As I mentioned before Owlsden... your future is pretty well set. Enjoy.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

    Posts : 459
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 51
    Location : Sweets Dreaming

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Owlsden on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 am

    Carol, My future is "Not set" certainly not by you and I wish my future NEVER TO BE SET by another other than me.. so please think about the words that you "speak"!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 3494
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Walking the Path...

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Mercuriel on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:16 am

    The Messages in Your Outbox are there as those Messages have not been looked at. The Recipient may have Logged in - Went to Their Message Page but They haven't Clicked on the Message and so It still stays in the Outbox until Clicked on as a Message where Its then read - Taking It out of Your Outbox.

    Its like Your own "Send a Read receipt" Notification - Except not LOL...

    Wink


    _________________
    Namaste...

    Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 25033
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Carol on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 am

    Owlsden wrote:Carol, My future is "Not set" certainly not by you and I wish my future NEVER TO BE SET by another other than me.. so please think about the words that you "speak"!

    Exactly. Your future is set my you. Enjoy.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

    Posts : 459
    Join date : 2011-10-16
    Age : 51
    Location : Sweets Dreaming

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Owlsden on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 am

    Carol wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:Carol, My future is "Not set" certainly not by you and I wish my future NEVER TO BE SET by another other than me.. so please think about the words that you "speak"!

    Exactly. Your future is set my you. Enjoy.

    Then let us continue to "fly" and "dream" and "Love" and, and whatever else another myself and you choose to do. I Love You Too.. and Merc.. I do! I see you both as "together even Now!" You are my "Desire"! Another myself "in Love"
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Links not working - Page 2 Empty Re: Links not working

    Post  Brook on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 pm

    Mercuriel wrote:The Messages in Your Outbox are there as those Messages have not been looked at. The Recipient may have Logged in - Went to Their Message Page but They haven't Clicked on the Message and so It still stays in the Outbox until Clicked on as a Message where Its then read - Taking It out of Your Outbox.

    Its like Your own "Send a Read receipt" Notification - Except not LOL...

    Wink

    Okay...hehehe....nobody love me.... pale OR....they just didn't get the notification? Or...perhaps didn't select it....whoas me Links not working - Page 2 418644

      Current date/time is Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:16 am