tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

DRONES are Now Over UK Skies

astralflyer
    astralflyer

DRONES are Now Over UK Skies Empty DRONES are Now Over UK Skies

Post  astralflyer Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 am

Yesterday was a cool, cloud free and brisk evening in the Northwest of England. I decided to go smoke at the back door (its pretty much illegal in the UK to smoke in or near a building), when I heard a strange noise at saw, coming directly at me, something very very low in the sky, from over the rooftops of the houses opposite.

Now, Ive done my time in the aerospace industry so know a thing or two about aircraft, and this was no ordinary aircraft. For a start is was way to low, it sounded prop driven but a very quiet smooth prop most unlike a Cesna, added to that an incredible wingspan and thin long wings not unlike that of a glider (but bigger) or a long range craft such as a U2.

As it approached slowly, it head directly for me, then once over the building, did an incredible 90 degree turn like no winged aircraft I had ever seen. It continued to "circle" (or rather square) around me for some time, completing around 15 circuits in a very tight manner around me.

Something told me this was actually a drone, an unmanned war machine as the dark ones use in their wars, to spy, intimidate and kill. And low and behold i found a picture of it. Its built here in the UK by a joint Israeli / UK company (rat/sniff) and it turns out the British "government" have placed orders for these horrific things to be used against its own citizens. I never thought they would be evil enough to do such a thing, until I saw it with my own eyes yesterday. Also it turns out I'm not the only one, others in the local vicinity have seen it also. It seems they dont even care if it is day or night, they dont even try and hide it.

Here is the link to the aircraft...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/06/15/watchkeeper_numbers_revealed/DRONES are Now Over UK Skies Watchkeeper_plane
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

DRONES are Now Over UK Skies Empty Re: DRONES are Now Over UK Skies

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 am

My God, it really does make you wonder where all of this is heading doesn't it? I feel for you. No

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm