tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

program consistantly logging me off

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

program consistantly logging me off Empty program consistantly logging me off

Post  Carol Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

I seem to have a problem as the program is consistantly logging me off even when in the middle of a post and then selecting send where the message comes back on that I'm not logged on and need to redo name and password. This is somewhat frustrating as I've lost some long posts but even more frustrating as it interrupts the flow on being online.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

program consistantly logging me off Empty Re: program consistantly logging me off

Post  Mercuriel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Trying to call You now...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

program consistantly logging me off Empty Re: program consistantly logging me off

Post  Carol Sat May 08, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm beginning to think this computer is possessed. Each time I attempt to post on the GFL thread it keeps disconnecting me telling me I need to log back in. When I pull up the posting icon I'm back at square one ~ front home page. I can edit something posted but can't add anything new. Tis a bit frustrating. I'll be glad when I can use my own computer again mid June. I can't even get my mac laptop to work here as it won't accept the dial up system.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 am