tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
burgundia
Carol
CetaceousOne
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
lindabaker
Floyd
Vidya Moksha
THEeXchanger
13 posters

david wilcock - death threat

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

david wilcock - death threat - Page 2 Empty Re: david wilcock - death threat

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm

Floyd, I'm going to strongly hold onto my professional opinion that David's emotions were real

The emotions may have been real, but that doesn't mean that they weren't a greatly exaggerated overreaction
    to a vague threat from an anonymous third party.

This kind of reaction ^^^ from someone who has wet dreams about being asked to join "Black Ops" and the Illuminati!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:16 am

lindabaker wrote:Has anyone read David's Source Field Investigations yet?

Still reading...and no matter what one may say, it is as with everything in our lives...I wouldn't dismiss anyone or anything just because some other's perception might be positive or negative about any particular issue or persona.

His, as well as many other people's work out there, be it the real deal or the total crap, contains informations which are definitely worth of considering. We're all humans, and we're all imperfect in this stage of our "evolution".

At the end, it all comes to one's discernment and intuitial ability to sort out the crucial and connect the dots, each one of us with his/her own perceptions, beliefs and inner understanding (or first hand experiences, as our Lionhawk calls it correctly).

Reading the many discussions here and around the net, I just get the feeling that everything and everyone out there is nothing but the total crap. Or could you name one...anyone...who's work (I will call it work) is the real deal?

So we're all talkig about changes, don't we? Are we, the one who consider ourselves to be awakened, the one to start the changes in order to get this planet started and rocketed to the next level?

Well let us start with the ability to meet the people and their work, be it here or in our everyday lives, with the minimum of the required respect. No matter what "crap" one might be selling, there will be enough other to find at least some value in that "crap". Let us respect their decision too. And move along, if we don't like something.

I mean c'mon...is everything out there connected with UFO, Aliens, Spirituality, black or white projects...or you name it...is all of this BS of it's finest?

In this case, the next logical questions would be:

What are we doing here on this forum? Are we under the illusion that we're not being delusioned too? Where starts the truth and where ends the lie?

Please don't get me wrong...I know it is very important to debunk the crap. Not all around the world are as much awakened as many on this forum. But let us not forget...where were we few years ago? We all started on ourselves too...and grew to what we're today. We consider ourselves awakened? Let give that chance to other too...to get there to where they intend and have the ability to go.

It's ok to have the intention to help...but what I see here on some threads, helps no one.

Much respect
    Mall...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:08 am

lindabaker wrote:Has anyone read David's Source Field Investigations yet?

Reading his prophecies were more than enough for me.
    I don't recommend them. Self indulgent pap.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:09 am

CetaceousOne wrote:
    Floyd, I'm going to strongly hold onto my professional opinion that David's emotions were real

The emotions may have been real, but that doesn't mean that they weren't a greatly exaggerated overreaction
    to a vague threat from an anonymous third party.

This kind of reaction ^^^ from someone who has wet dreams about being asked to join "Black Ops" and the Illuminati!

If those tears were genuine my name is Genghis khan.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:58 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:35 am

Cow

Last edited by Carol on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:40 pm

v.v. 1 of us in need
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 pm

O also Management choosing
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Each member has the right to their own opinion. Often my opinions are based on Personal experience and a lot of research. I'm also open to changing my opinion with the input of new factual data. If I am wrong about something I don't mind saying so or apologizing. In addition, people who are unethical and out there to exploit others need to be identified and exposed.

I personally felt ripped off by David Wilcox in a number of ways.

1. He was grabbing his balls during a conference presentation when my 12 year old daughter walked into the room.

2. He charged high fees for his presentation, labeled the second presentation as new information and instead did the same presentation he did the first time.

3. As a result, my husband who was interested in the second presentation on a different day lost a days pay when he took time off from work to attend a presentation he had gone to the previous day but billed as something else.

4. David is a womanizer and his "Hawaii" girlfriend sat next to me during presentation #1. I won't even go into this one.

5. David did not walk his talk, did not support fellow conference presenters by attending their presentations, was not available to conference attendees who paid to see him and just partied when he wasn't there during his actual talk, nor followed through on what he said he was going to present.

I have very little respect for the man and am still pissed off. It was clear he was just into himself (self-absorbed) and out to make money and play while getting his ego stroked from his latest star struck local babe.

Even though I paid money to attend that conference I did volunteer work during much of my free time as did the other presenters, except David.

Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

david wilcock - death threat - Page 2 Empty Free book on demand: http://www.giantredplanet.com/

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 pm

U.U. was not 1 of us ( M.J.-generation as any one may see on Carol watch above), u.u. is 1 of us in need now, but neither a saint nor a Saint ("little "wrong"", we are going to receive our money back as already stated on "Cosmic Paradigm", we are all folks)

Last edited by Troy Are Us on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm confused Troy.

Is this now a secret drop box?

Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:40 pm

u.u. shifted
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 pm

How so?

Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Dearest Carol

One must give questions to the one who has the universal right to defend oneself

Last edited by Troy Are Us on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm

We are neither saying nor "not saying" that u.u. is Carol´s hope,
    u.u. may be our only hope to show some light to "weguessweareilluminati" folks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm feeling pretty obtuse right about now. What does u. u. stand for?

Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm

First things first:

Are we already short of stones (virtual ones to say the least)?

Have we remenbered already the same way we use for forgiving JFK concerning THe Unresistible Blond Actress N´Singer ?

Last edited by Troy Are Us on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes. Virtual stones are still stones as thoughts are things (meaning a thought has its own energy vibration and affect both the thinker and those the thoughts are expressed towards.

Being a non-perfect human being this is something I inwardly struggle with from time to time. Forgiveness was never my strength and something I've had to work very hard at. There has been successes and few failures. The failures drag me down to the density of the person I'm pissed off at- generally over something nasty they have done. The emotions involved are not pretty. I use prayer to help me though this and sometimes it works - sometimes not. I also recognize that this is my karma, my issue to deal with.

I was deeply disappointed in David's behavior because I first came to know him on his website reading what was there. What was on the surface was appealing. Peeling back the layers and looking beneath was a very different story. Nor did I appreciate his crudeness as that is an image I'm not likely to forget. Am I ready to forgive him. Not yet. Eventually, perhaps and for the most part I just don't think about it. Do I want to forgive him? Not yet.

It's odd how those experiences has stuck with me these past few years. I'd probably be ready to let go of these negative emotions once David is fully exposed so that others are not exploited by his deviant behaviors. But I don't see that happening either as there are just too many people who would prefer to be caught up in the illusion he creates.

It's not just David. It's what David represents to me at a symbolic level. That type of behavior is a small microcosim of what happens at a much larger level. On one hand his transgression may have appeared as just immature, foolish and not much to think about. Most people probably discounted what they saw. Yet, the impression he left us with wasn't love or light.

For the most part getting things out in the open is what promotes healing and change. And if the offender is there to do it with - it can be a transformative experience, or a nightmare.

As for JFK and Kissinger... the world would have been better off with JFK in it and Kissinger not.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

last word?

Wilcock, Death Threat, Dog and Pony Show, Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Oh no . . .

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/wilcock-death-threat-dog-and-pony-show-lions-tigers-and-bears-oh-no/

This post is one of the most asked for writings we have ever done. I don’t know why. I really don’t. As the world turns, so are the days of our lives . . .

I will try to be brief, however, something tells me this is going to turn into a very long-winded (reading) affair.

David Wilcock, you know we have several mutual friends. it is on behalf of one of them, who you really need to be thankful for, that I will be using the writing style that I am now. Keep that in mind as you read this.

But before we launch into the whole Wilcock/death threat/dog and pony show, please allow me to let you know the wheres, the hows, and the whys of where come from as I write this so you, the reader, will have a better understanding of why I say some of the things that I do.

I’m not going to sit here and for the next 10,000 lines and rehash the whole MK ULTRA/taken as a child/tortured etc. No. If you don’t know by now who I am, use Google or go to our site. What I want to deal with is the here, the now, and what’s to come.

Myself and others, not as many as there once was, but many, are what is known as “Greywalkers”. We fight to try to keep the balance between the dark and the light. More in just a minute. You see, when I was very young, and in case some of you don’t know, I’m a half-blood Cherokee, I was given the name Greyfeather by my Cherokee grandfather. When I asked him to tell me what was the meaning of that name, he said “You’re neither good nor bad, you just are. You’ll figure it out when the time comes.” Well the time came, and it only took me about 25 years or so, but after spending time on a reservation in Nevada years ago, I finally was given all of this information.

There are many of us. Our job as I said, is to try and hold the balance between, well … what most people today commonly know as White Hats and Black Hats. Here’s where things get sticky: They both want the same thing. Whether you believe that or not right now is of no relevance. It’s just a fact. It’s just the way it is. They both want the same thing — dominance, control, EVERYTHING.

We keep the balance up until the day of the final battle that some of us know as the Ragnarok. I ain’t going into that in this post, sorry.

Now you know who I am and what I do right now. David Wilcock — As I said, going by the words of a mutual friend of ours, I am going on the very loose assumption that you were not part of this dog and pony show that was your death threat and subsequent radio shows.

Make no mistake: A dog and pony show is what it was, and you were the dog, jumping up and down on the back of the pony. Harsh words? damn straight. Deal with it. David Wilcock, if you want to play with the big dogs, learn to play or go back on the porch with the rest of the puppies.

I’m going to say this as straight up as I can: The people who are really in charge, on both sides, don’t play this game. They do this: problem, solution, action, done. Period. You would get no phone calls, you would get no warning. That’s how the big dogs play. I know, I’ve been on the receiving end of both sides. David, I have been shot, stabbed, strung up and used for a punching bag. I could sit here for the next 10,000 lines and give you things that have been done to me with no warning, no phone call, merely problem and reaction. It’s how things really work.

When you went on the radio with Kerry Cassidy, in my view, you made a total XXX of yourself. You cried like a wet, hungry, dirty, baby. Well, David, take a shower, change your diaper, pull your pants on and get ready to move on, if you want to play with the big dogs.

David, most of the things that you teach your fan base. and yes, that is what they/you are — a fan base — Most of what you teach them is crap and you know it. Ascension? Give me a break. How many times have you changed the dates on world ascension? Did you or any of your fan base know of anyone who *has* ascended? You’re not here to Ascend, David. You’re here to learn and fight. I suggest you and your fan base learn those two terms.

Disclosure. Who cares? It’s nothing but a distraction. My gods, David, we all know about the aliens, UFOs, life on other planets, etc. Been there, done that.

Now, this whole gold bullion/bearer bonds/lawsuit jackwagon-barrel of chicken guts that is supposedly the reason you received the phone call from someone who received a phone call from someone else who received a phone call that you were threatened. David, it’s bullshit. Yeah, it has been out there for a long time. Now let me ask you, the readers, your fan base, hell, everybody in the world, one simple question: Does anyone really, really think a lawsuit is going to change anything?

It’s nothing more than *another* distraction. I mean, really. You’re going to legally sue the people who own everything? Who own the courts, and who, according to the United Nations charter and most governments of the world, own *you* physically?

Are you people serious? David, please don’t take this the wrong way, but you need someone to tell you straight up — you, David, to the people who we fight every day, that we deal with every day, the evil people, the lightworker people that are really in charge don’t seem to think you’re really important in anything.

You are what is commonly known as a “funnel”, a mouthpiece, and I’m not just talking about you, David Wilcock. there are literally hundreds of other funnels/mouthpieces out there. There are the Jonses, the O’Reillys, the Becks, etc. — they’re a dime a dozen to these people. They serve a purpose and nothing more, to whichever side decides to use them.

Like I said many words ago — harsh. damn straight it’s harsh. These are harsh times, and just about to get even harsher. I’m only going to say this one time to you, David Wilcock: You, along with your fan base, have a chance to actually do something good. Here’s my strong suggestion to you: Take to the airwaves, and apologize for your behavior, i.e. crying like a wet kitten, because, David, I have heard you at conferences and on interviews, talk the talk so many times. When it came time for you to stand up and walk the walk ,you fell flat on your face.

Now stand the hell up. Pull it together, take all this B.S. information that you get from the total B.S. “informants”, and throw it away. Talk to some people who really and truly *are* in the thick of things, that are actually fighting and working right now. Not some friend of a friend of a friend with information — that’s horsecrap and you know it. I know who most of your informants are. They’re XXX clowns.

And please, David, tell your fan base that ‘Anonymous’ with your interview with Kerry, to at least go public and be honest and let the people know that he is a mutual friend and no, he is not in a spaceship X-kilometers out in deep space, that he’s down on terra firma. I mean come on, David. You’ve got a chance, David, You’ve been handed this opportunity. Do something good with it.

And let me be plain. The timing of your death threat has not escaped me, nor will my continued clogging along about Richard C. Hoagland. And I also must say I am very very ashamed and saddened by everyone involved in this dog and pony show. And I do mean everyone.

And during this entire dog and pony show of the past several days that we are writing about right now, someone tried to kill Miranda in the now, in the moment, in the physical. Again, this is what we deal with. We shrug it off and move on — it’s the way our lives are. Count yourself lucky, count yourself blessed.

Ladies and gentlemen, everyone who has read this, please understand where I am coming from. I am rude, I am crude, I am socially unacceptable in most circles. I prefer it that way. I have lived, I have loved, I have been tortured, and I have died and I have come back. I am here to do a job. That job is to walk the grey line, to try to keep the balance between the light and the dark until the final days.

There are good and bad in both the light and the dark. I have run with both companies. I have fought with both sides. It was necessary for me so I would understand both the light and the dark. I did not write this to be condescending, hateful, nasty, butt-kicking to David Wilcock. That’s not my intent. I honestly am above that, but is difficult for someone like me, who lives every moment of their life with the knowledge that that moment could be their last.

So it is difficult for me to feel all this compassion for David Wilcock in this incident concerning his so-called death threat. Myself and my group are battle-worn, battle-hardened, and battle-scarred, and all we want to do is go home. We ain’t here to make a lot of money. We ain’t here for fame and fortune. We ain’t here to stand in front of thousands at conferences and millions on TV with smiles on our faces. We’re here to do battle for each and every human walking the face of this planet. Like us or not, love us or not, it matters not. We have been sent here to fight and die for you. At least respect us. Hail the Greywalkers. Until the end.

Now to you, David, and everyone out there who reads this: Friendship for Miranda and I is a bond. If you wish to know how far we take that bond, and how low into hell I will travel to pull someone out, talk to Bill Ryan. He’ll tell you. If you are someone who I fight with, I work with, and I believe in, and if you are under my protection, I will always do the same thing. But the number of people who have that honor from me, you can count on the fingers of one hand.

David, you have a chance here — an opening. And so do we. This is a chance that you are probably not going to take, but nonetheless I am honor-bound to extend this invitation to you by my superiors and by my code. If you are willing to work with us and to uphold the same cause that we do, with honor and a true, sincere desire to help people, we would love to work together with you and we will extend all our support and protection to you. Like I said, I doubt very much you will take this, but if you choose to do so we will honor that decision. If not, then that’s okay, too.

To finally end this post, Miranda honey, I’m coming home. Right now I’m tired, I’m cold, I’m hungry, I need a shower, food, and alcohol. Ian, we will be seeing you soon. We’re coming home.
    Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Post  Troy Are Us Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Let´s take a N.A.P.kin´
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:14 am

OK, well the way I see it now, the 'Blacks' and 'Whites' and now 'Greys' are all busy trying to keep each other under control at the extreme ends of polarity (and of course 'us' in the process, 'Greys' included...or so they think) so I'm just going to continue to enjoy all the 'Colours' of life and leave them to play their "big bad-boy" games.

Maybe they can do us all a favour and keep each other amused and tied up for a few more centuries playing these power-games, or better still, forever. And maybe all of those announced dates of 'approaching crisis' will keep amounting to nothing as a result.

I guess that makes me seem ungrateful for all the 'work' and 'sacrifices' some say they are making for we, the public/pawns/"funnels", but we all make our choices, conditioning notwithstanding. I've had it with 'control issues'. I'm sure we've all had our fair dose of it, starting with parents, then school, etc. And, as I'm sure we've all learned, one only seeks to control another if they are afraid of losing (what they perceive to be as) their own. That's how dictatorships start, relationships fall apart, etc, etc, etc. And 'control' is all an illusion anyway. Ultimately we can only ever have it over ourselves via the choices we make.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Latest from Duncan's blog on the non event of Wilcocks supposed death threat.

Make of it what you will. There are over 45 pages of discussion of it on project Avalon. I only had the heart to read one of them plus the link that Brook kindly provided us with us.

What a load of old bollocks this episode is. Its all about division and misinformation folks.

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:25 am