tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

New here...

MarcusKB
    MarcusKB

New here... Empty New here...

Post  MarcusKB on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Was on facebook and went to a link about the five most commonly expressed regrets of those whose health was so bad that they were looking death in the face. Was pretty good information. Made me think I was doing some things right in my life. Not always doing what conservative people might recommend I do with my life. Taking some chances and going after some dreams. Valuing friendship, expressing feelings, being honest about who I am. Being happy with what I have.
    Interesting to see a topic as soon as I came in here titled "the exchanger, banned from Avalon for doing nothing".
    It was "the exchanger" who was responsible for the article that brought me here.
    Jonah
    Jonah

New here... Empty Re: New here...

Post  Jonah on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Marcus Welcome..

take your time sifting through any particular intrest you may have... the mists has an abundance of useful info... but be careful to use discernment...and by all means ask questions...
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Jonah wrote:Marcus Welcome..

take your time sifting through any particular intrest you may have... the mists has an abundance of useful info... but be careful to use discernment...and by all means ask questions...

Jonah, I too am "new" have we met?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi Marcus. I think you just made Susan's (Exchanger) day. She has a wealth of information and we are fortunate to have her and many others here as well as members - including you. JT

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    Jonah wrote:Marcus Welcome..

Jonah, I too am "new" have we met?

i may have a large soul group...so.. in another life perhaps
    MarcusKB
    MarcusKB

Post  MarcusKB on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Thank you for your replies. I don't have any idea what this place is about. Anybody want to tell me?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome from me too MarkusKB. If you just go and check the titles of the forum page (press the 'Home' button above) you should get an idea pretty quickly of the type of info we 'Misters' are interested in. And it's a huge variety of information which all boils down essentially to trying to find out the TRUTH of who we are and what's been hidden from us, at a material level all the way through to the spiritual. You'll find many fascinating articles here, which also include how to be self-sufficient in a way that works WITH the planet rather than against it.

Enjoy I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:33 pm

Hi Marcus. Basically we wanted a forum where people were free to express their opinion and interest in an atmosphere of mutual respect. Different members focus on various areas of interest developing an in-depth perspective of the topic in their individual threads. The topics are wide and varied. I like to focus on science, earth changes, economics, secret government, ET, art, gardening... each person has their own interests and share from their heart what is true for him or her. A number of the members have been together on the same forums for a number of years exploring different topics. I guess what is most important to most of us is reality, the truth and seeking answers. No one is here to tell anyone else what to do. This forum belongs to the members therefore the members control, guide and contribute to it. What is somewhat unique here is that the members are self-governed. We only have one or two rules. The most important one being mutual respect when communicating with one another.

I will add this. Freedom of speech is very important to us across the board. Many of us have been banned from other sites for having different opinions then the person(s) who own or control forums. Basically we have no moderators as the members moderate themselves but there two of us are administrators who are here to serve the technical needs of the members. We have over 600 members and as one of the administrators I do next to nothing due to the consideration and quality of those who participate.

There are hours and hours worth of reading material here as we've been gather data for a few years now and many of us have libraries filled with interesting things we have learned along the way on this life's journey. I hope you enjoy your time here in Mists and feel free to contribute that which you find of interest.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 am

Hello Markus ,

Warm welcome in our Mists .
    Carol and Sanicle made a pretty good summary of what our forum is all about .
    All I can add is make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello Markus!

New here... Heart_11

Current date/time is Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:28 pm