tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Chamber
TRANCOSO
Carol
UncleJohn
8 posters

Come consider Uncle John's Plan

UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Come consider Uncle John's Plan Empty Come consider Uncle John's Plan

Post  UncleJohn Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

I posted the following on some other threads and forums. I thought it would be fitting to place it in a focused thread.

John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

This is what I've been accomplishing in my hidden life. I have not seen any of this behavior exhibited by any offworlders.

I work at delivering the promises that Jesus made. All done with intention and the matrix.

Who cares about any federation that doesn't strive for this goal? This is beyond truth or lies.

Let me add something from Castaneda's book, "The Active Side of Infinity."

"Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make up complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal."

"But how can they do this, don Juan?" I asked, somehow angered further by what he was saying. "Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"

"No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized that that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver--stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with fear of being discovered any minute now."
    In order to reach the mind of Christ, we must take back our minds from these offworlder predators.

This is about the greatest mystery in life. Even don Juan did not get it exactly right.

As I often say, "Your memory and consciousness is not located inside your body." All sentient beings operate with a mechanism which actualizes their memory and consciousness. The predators did not actually give us their mind as both our minds operate using the same mechanism. The predators have figured out a way to take partial control of the memory and consciousness mechanism in order to control our mind and feed off the energy (for lack of a better word) that our minds generate.

This memory and consciousness mechanism is very, very old and is basically worn out. Think how many viruses your computer would pick up it lasted a trillion years. It is the destiny of humans to end up reprogramming or replacing this mechanism for the rest of the universe. Only loving and knowing God is grander than this task.

I wish some other human would attempt to understand what I'm talking about.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Come consider Uncle John's Plan Empty Re: Come consider Uncle John's Plan

Post  Carol Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

I posted something on Avalon awhile back from Stefano Braccia's book Mass Contact about the many different off-worlder's that are actually on the planet... all told, I think it is somewhere around the number of 97 different types of alien groups that are here, many of which are quite human looking and fit so well into our various cultures no one would no that they were not human.

I suspect the group you are referring to UJ are the reptilians, greys, nordics who mostly work together. And even among these not all of them choose to prey on humankind.

However, as we learn more about them we can also develop our own powers of discrimination. For instance, this weekend I've been reading Charles Hall's descriptions of the Tall Whites in the desert area who have been here for hundreds of years. They have families just like us, love their children just like us, laugh just like us and will take out anyone who threatens them just like us. They are not predators in the sense that we have read about the greys and reptoids. As for the Nordics, the more I learn about them the more I distrust them as they are likely humanoid type robotics as are also many greys. I see the droids (for lack of a better word just carrying out the orders of reptoids and other insectoid type of alien species. Indeed, some of these creatures have agendas which do not bode well for humankind, however, the majority of alien groups do not wish us ill and this is important to keep in mind.

I also wanted to add that the mind is non-local and does not reside within the brain. The brain is the hardware of the computer. But our spirit, our interdimensional being can interface with multiple dimensions and relay that information to the consciousness of the seeker.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Carol wrote:I suspect the group you are referring to UJ are the reptilians, greys, nordics who mostly work together. And even among these not all of them choose to prey on humankind.

Thanks Carol. But no, I'm referring to any offworlder group that has at least 100,000 years of tradition or history, which probably encompasses all of them. I see zero evidence that any of the groups have reached they level of Christ consciousness.

I do not judge them for preying on humankind, I judge them for not enlightening humankind. Any group with that history of technology could log into this forum and enlighten us. None do.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Coming to think of it: What actually happened to Tone3Jaguar's 100.000.000+ aliens, of 71 different species, & the thousands of Motherships, that were supposed to be circeling around the planet Earth?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 pm

I see. Well this certainly is an area of interest on multiple levels. Some of the groups are very spiritually evolved but I've not heard of any per se that are aligned with Christ Consciousness. However, I did have the sense that some were beyond that (which would be more in align with some of very old traditions prior to Christ's incarnation on earth). And many were very much in alignment with the Divine.

I would reason that Christ Consciousness is something that is needed for mankinds' evolution yet may not be needed with some of the many other alien races already in existence.

UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Carol wrote:Some of the groups are very spiritually evolved but I've not heard of any per se that are aligned with Christ Consciousness.

I don't get to caught up with Christ as a being. I do get caught up with the perceived fact that Christ reached out to all to show them a way to God.

As a good Bodhisattva, I reach out to all sentient beings. I doubt any of the offworlder groups are following the four Bodhisattva vows. How can one label any group as spiritually evolved if they don't subscribe to the four Bodhisattva vows?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:51 pm

I know they love and that they trust. Is that not something important here. They give in ways we are unaware of and from many accounts of contactees, there is upliftment of consciousness. Perhaps UJ our background information is on different levels where our perceptions are different. I do see them helping.. and am also very aware that our job is to learn how to help ourselves. Just as a child learns to walk.. the parents initially help in most instances.. and then comes the time one must learn how to do this for oneself.

From how I'm reading this it appears that perhaps you are opperating from an assumption. How do you know they are not helping? I'm aware of specific instances where they are helping so I have a different perception which is a bit more inclusive.

UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:04 am

Carol wrote:I do see them helping.. and am also very aware that our job is to learn how to help ourselves.

Of course I see them helping. I suspect they are out there everyday doing chemtrails.

Our job is to go beyond helping ourselves. Our job, or at least the greatest job in the universe, is to help everyone in the universe, not just ourselves.

The best way to help every sentient being in the universe is with knowledge. I don't see the offworlders doing that. Humans live in ignorance of the higher realms when it would be so easy to present it to them.
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    Thanks Carol. But no, I'm referring to any offworlder group that has at least 100,000 years of tradition or history, which probably encompasses all of them. I see zero evidence that any of the groups have reached they level of Christ consciousness.

Have you ever considered that leaving humankind to their own devices is precisely what might lead to your ideal of "Christ Consciousness"?
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:19 am

[quote="Chamber"]
    UncleJohn wrote:Have you ever considered that leaving humankind to their own devices is precisely what might lead to your ideal of "Christ Consciousness"?

All the time Chamber. All the time.

Not only humans reaching "Christ Consciousness" but also rebuilding/reprogramming the matrix.
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 am

UncleJohn! Its a broad subject you bring up and its tied into everything or say the big picture! But first you have to put everything into perspective so we can come to a clear overstanding of what this all means. So I ask, what do the words from John 14:12 mean to you and what do they have to do with offworlders? Who are these offworlders you mention?? Are they malevolent or benevolent? Do we need outside help in order to achieve Christ Consciousness?

Good point Trancoso! I was just wondering the same thing! Did T3J continue his thread on PA2?

Last edited by Nebula on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:36 am

Nebula wrote:
    I was just wondering the same thing! Did T3J continue his thread on PA2?[/color]

No. He sent me a message saying that he had asked to have his thread moved to av2 and this was not done!!! Wonder why!!! At this point I do not know if he will continue to share publicly and why should he. The way av2 was enforced upon us reminds me of the police state I currently live in!!! I can not even continue my thread there.\

Peace JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:41 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    In order to reach the mind of Christ, we must take back our minds from these offworlder predators.

I think meditation and sounds like the solfegio frequencies can help with reaching this state of mind.
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 am

Nebula wrote:UncleJohn! Its a broad subject you bring up and its tied into everything or say the big picture! But first you have to put everything into perspective so we can come to a clear overstanding of what this all means. So I ask, what do the words from John 14:12 mean to you and what do they have to do with offworlders? Who are these offworlders you mention?? Are they malevolent or benevolent? Do we need outside help in order to achieve Christ Consciousness?

Hi Nebula. Would you please edit your post to remove the repeat of my post which occurred on the same web page.

It stated in my second post what offworlders I was including.

I know that the predators in our minds inhibit humans from reaching Christ Consciousness so it would certainly help if they would stop doing that. It is difficult enough to obtain good posting consciousness and I don't think any offworlders are putting up barriers to that other than our own self centered tendencies and lack of focus which also keeps us from obtaining Christ Consciousness.

Pardon the terseness, I just awoke from a bad dream.
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:35 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote: I think meditation and sounds like the solfegio frequencies can help with reaching this state of mind.
    Millions of Christian monks have tried this approach for a long time and so far it has not worked.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 am

UncleJohn wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote: I think meditation and sounds like the solfegio frequencies can help with reaching this state of mind.
    Millions of Christian monks have tried this approach for a long time and so far it has not worked.
    Maybe they are doing it wrong. Because the proper frequencies will activate the chakras of the body/soul and should open your crown to the Christ consciousness :)Peace JT!
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote: Maybe they are doing it wrong. Because the proper frequencies will activate the chakras of the body/soul and should open your crown to the Christ consciousness :)Peace JT!
    Hi JT. Do you know any beings that this has worked for? Have you tried it yourself?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 am

hi UncleJohn, I have done some meditations and have found the frequencies to have an energetic effect. Some days I even get a halo on but its hard to stay so tuned when there is lots of action going on around me. The crystals are also of major importance and can have an effect on the power centers like the solfegio frequencies do.Peace JT!
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 pm

UncleJohn wrote:
    Nebula wrote:UncleJohn! Its a broad subject you bring up and its tied into everything or say the big picture! But first you have to put everything into perspective so we can come to a clear overstanding of what this all means. So I ask, what do the words from John 14:12 mean to you and what do they have to do with offworlders? Who are these offworlders you mention?? Are they malevolent or benevolent? Do we need outside help in order to achieve Christ Consciousness?

Hi Nebula. Would you please edit your post to remove the repeat of my post which occurred on the same web page.

It stated in my second post what offworlders I was including.

I know that the predators in our minds inhibit humans from reaching Christ Consciousness so it would certainly help if they would stop doing that. It is difficult enough to obtain good posting consciousness and I don't think any offworlders are putting up barriers to that other than our own self centered tendencies and lack of focus which also keeps us from obtaining Christ Consciousness.

Pardon the terseness, I just awoke from a bad dream.
    I got it! Sorry about the same page qoute thing, i must've been real tired! lol   In general speak, I see what you are saying and yes that's happened and keeps happening.  I want to narrow it down further, so we can identify who is who and what is what among the offworlders as you mentioned and also i want to focus on how can we humans attain this christ consciousness despite everything else.
    Nebula
    Nebula

Post  Nebula Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:49 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Nebula wrote:
    I was just wondering the same thing! Did T3J continue his thread on PA2?[/color]

No. He sent me a message saying that he had asked to have his thread moved to av2 and this was not done!!! Wonder why!!! At this point I do not know if he will continue to share publicly and why should he. The way av2 was enforced upon us reminds me of the police state I currently live in!!! I can not even continue my thread there.\

Peace JT!
    Hey JT, nice to see you here :)  What a bummer for T3J's thread! I do miss it! Police state! lol got pretty close to it! lol but that wouldn't stop me from posting and being myself! :)  May be we can get T3j and you to continue your threads on the mists!
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm

I think the consciousness is already here so to speak.

The problem is pulling it through into this reality.

That's why I don't like most of the "Ascension" talk. It smells too much like "This place sucks and I wanna leave"

As for the predators....they're currently feeding on each other.....their days are numbered.

So then the question becomes....what kind of new world do we want to live in?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 pm

UncleJohn wrote:Any group with that history of technology could log into this forum and enlighten us. None do.

Are We so sure of this ? That said - You know just as well as I do that We (Mankind on Terra) had to do this from within and not without. Trips away or Groups doing for Us was never the intention of Upliftment. It was to show Us how to Fish so to speak so We could become Fishers Ourselves.

Perhaps it should be more thought of as Baby Steps that We're at now. Mankind on Terra/Earth WILL be allowed to Continue. We've finally achieved the three to five percent necessary, putting the 100th Monkey Syndrome in Action. Its now obvious to a great many others that Humans on Terra wish to be out of the Sandbox as a Biokind/Commonality...

It cannot be stopped. We've done well, My Only Begotten Brothers/Sisters - And now We'll continue down that Path, amazing Ourselves at where the Will takes Us in Expansion of Consciousness of the All That Is - The First Source and Center of All Things...

Wink

I submit - "In Days to come - You will do even greater works than I..."

Now as each moment has, as a component - A future choice about the next - We must keep on the Path so as to ensure a Choice is Allowed - Nay - Guaranteed for All...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    UncleJohn
    UncleJohn

Post  UncleJohn Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 am

Michio Kaku: Type I, II & III Civilizations

Here's an interesting interview with Dr. Michio Kaku, a truly profound-thinking physicist, who is like a successor to Carl Sagan, imho. He talks about the 3 most significant types of civilizations that would exist in our universe, based on the Kardashev scale proposed in 1964.

For a civilization to rank as Type-I, it has to be capable of harnessing the entire power of a planet, and dominate its processes, including its weather, geothermal energy, etc. It should be able to construct facilities anywhere it wants to on the planet.

For a civilization to rank as Type-II, it has to be capable of harnessing the power of its local star, and subsidiary planets.

For a civilization to rank as Type-III, it has to become inter-stellar/multi-stellar, capable of expanding across multiple star systems, and eventually the entire galaxy.
    This is just plain silly. Civilization advancement is not based upon power, it is based upon knowledge and access to information.

As far as offworlders interacting with humanity tptb try to limit us to thinking about ufo's. It is more advanced to travel by use of stargates. Even more advanced to astral travel. Beyond this is permission levels to access the matrix. Many times density levels are used to describe these levels of perception and interaction.

The is a network that connects all worlds. Most all of the offworlders in the universe are connected to this network and have varying levels of access. Only dumbed down planets like earth have sentient beings who are unaware of this network, though a few spiritual humans are aware of it. I certainly am!

This network is two way. Humans receive messages through the imagination, dreams and memory.

Any offworlder group could send messages to humans to inform them of their situation, but they refuse to do so.

We are dumbed down with STS and STO designations. STA (service to all) is the only enlightened way to go. Thus all these offworlders in the universe are not very enlightened. Humans have a great opportunity to educate them about this.

The consciousness of Christ is the awareness and caring for all. Google "bodhisattva vows" to get another perspective on this.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm

UJ, your stance suprises me because it appears that you assume we are not being helped by other alien civilizations.

This network is two way. Humans receive messages through the imagination, dreams and memory. Any offworlder group could send messages to humans to inform them of their situation, but they refuse to do so.

Humans also recieve messages from E.T.s all the time through imagination, dreams and past life recall. They also get the message direct through electronic communications and face-to-face communications. The Tall Whites use electronics to pass on telepathic communication. The W56s/CTR even use the telephone. Physical contact has happened and is happening so your assumption is basically false. What proof do you have that this is not going on? My proof that it is going on is the taped conversations between off-worlders and humans that has been shared by contactees.

We are dumbed down with STS and STO designations. STA (service to all) is the only enlightened way to go. Thus all these offworlders in the universe are not very enlightened. Humans have a great opportunity to educate them about this.

Okay. Indeed there are both aliens and humans who work at keeping the human population dumbed down as a means to control and manipulate them. Your assessment that ALL offworlders in the universe are not very enlightened is a bit misleading. Yes, it is true that some offworlders are not very spiritually evolved... and yes, the vast majority of offworlders are just as if not more spiritually evolved then humans. And yes, some humans are not very spiritually evolved ~ just as other humans are very spiritually evolved. What I'm curious about is how did you come about your conclusions and shut the door to other possibilities that you may yet be unaware of?

The consciousness of Christ is the awareness and caring for all. Google "bodhisattva vows" to get another perspective on this.

Indeed, there are various alien cultures who have expressed this same Christ consciousness compassion toward humans as Alex Collier has expressed along with Steven Greer, Joan Ocean and many, many other contactees. As I have personally had converstations with a number of contactees what stood out was the variety of different experiences and perceptions... yet the vast majority of contactee (as compared to milab abductee) experiences were of a spiritual nature where the contactee was spiritually uplifted.

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 am

UncleJohn wrote:I don't get to caught up with Christ as a being.

Me neither. In fact, in my perspective I see Christ as a principle. In my thinking I would refer to the Christ Principle.

Jesus "the" Christ, embodied this principle.

When one refers to the love and the light of the one infinite creator, one could be referring to the energy of the Christ Principle and be dealing with concepts so similar they could be the same. (To us anyway!)

AJ..

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am