tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Naval Space Command

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Empty Extraterrestrial sighting linked to government operation

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5bHDKsmaRbE
    Extraterrestrial sighting linked to government operation
    Footage has emerged of an 'alien shaped figure' standing near an unusual bright light in the Manaus region of the Amazon rainforest.

The video is said to have been captured by British tourists and passed onto the Brazilian government for investigation, The Sun reports.

Paranormal writer Michael Cohen believes the recording is strong proof that aliens exist.

'This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit,' he said.

'It comes from an area known for experiencing intense UFO activity. It is rather apparent that aliens are interested in this region due to its biological diversity.'

Mr Cohen said the area was being monitored by the Brazilian government and the army was sent in to investigate extraterrestrial activity.

'The Brazilian government denied that there was an Operation Prato for years before conceding it did occur and releasing large amounts of files associated with it', Cohen said.

The identity of the tourists who shot the video is unknown. But according to the Sun, Michael Cohen obtained the video from these unnamed tourists. Cohen, who told the Sun, "This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit," was allegedly inundated with requests from Hollywood producers wanting to use the footage in various productions. He claims that the video "will be used in direct collaboration with an American film and will serve to highlight this as proof of this footage's veracity."

Footage came with a Top Secret document from the NSA backing the video which was shot on September 3rd, 1994 by Harold and Saskin Taylor during their trips to the Brazilian Amazon. The weird thing is that they mispeled the name of the zone which should read Manaus.

>>>>

"The area was also the focus of a high-level Brazilian government investigation known as "Operation Prato", where the army was sent in to monitor and confirm an alien presence in the region."

The Brazilian government denied that there was an Operation Prato for years before conceding it did occur and releasing large amounts of files associated with it." The footage taken in the Amazon rainforest could be the clearest evidence yet that aliens exist. The images - taken from a video filmed by two British tourists - shows a small alien with a tree in the Amazon jungle. At the corner of the image is a bright flash of light which is thought may be connected to the presence of the strange being. "The area was also the focus of a high-level Brazilian government investigation known as "Operation Prato", where the army was sent in to monitor and confirm an alien presence in the region.

The video - snapped up by Hollywood producers for a film - was obtained by the well-known paranormal writer Michael Cohen and is believed to have been filmed by two British tourists visiting the region of the Amazon rainforest Mamaus. Michael, who runs the website allnewsweb.com paranormal, said: "This is very compelling footage that will be hard to discredit.

"This is an area known to experience intense UFO activity. It is quite clear that the aliens are interested in this region due to its biodiversity."

Internet site reference: http://scottcwaring.blogspot.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I7eBt5IsD8&feature=related
    http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999543.php

Alien footage leaked of Roswell UFO crash survivor

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

Old footage showing a "grey" type alien who might have been a survivor of the Roswell UFO crash that occurred over sixty years ago in New Mexico has been released onto the Internet. The black and white clip is allegedly part of a much larger collection of footage that was filmed by government agents working on top secret UFO and alien matters between the years 1942 and 1969. Only a fraction of the much longer 180 minute archive of footage has been released thus so far.

The people or person who leaked the footage alleges to have done so anonymously as a precaution to ensure their safety. The alien seen in the video is clearly humanoid and is said to originate from the nearby Zeta Reticuli star system. As can be seen he is wearing the tight fitting space suit so commonly described by those who have experienced close encounters with aliens

It is this publication's believe that this footage is genuine and this is yet another deliberate leak attesting to government knowledge on the UFO issue on the road to to an official announcement of knowledge of alien visitors to Earth.

If you enjoyed this story please join our Facebook page to comment and support uncensored UFO and alien related reporting:

Skinny Bob

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Empty Re: Naval Space Command

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Space panel discusses 25-year history of US Space Command and AF Space Command. In Part 1, Gen. John Piotrowski, former CinC of NORAD, talks about the founding of US Space Command, and the turn away from space shuttle after Challenger disaster. National Space Symposium, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, 04.01.2009

Panel at National Space Symposium covers history of US Space Command and Air Force Space Command. In Part 2, Gen. Donald Kutyna, former head of US Space Command and NORAD, talks of the command in the period leading up to the 1991 Gulf War.

Space panel on history of US Space Command and Air Force Space Command. Gen. Howell Estes, former commander US Space Command, describes the Clinton years and the creation of Long-Range Plan.

Space panel on history of US Space Command and Air Force Space Command. In Part 4, Gen. Ed Eberhart, former US Space Command commander, talks about post-9/11, post-2002 environment, when US Space Command was merged into Strategic Command, and Northern Command was established; National Space Symposium, Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, 04.01.2009

Space panel on history of US Space Command and Air Force Space Command. In this fifth and final part, Adm. James Ellis, former commander of Strategic Command, describes AF Space Command in the latter Bush years, as part of Strategic Command

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Empty USAF Space Command briefing on intelligent life in space. ROFL

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Just for fun ROFL - Briefing for USAF Space Command to incoming administration on what is known about possibility of intelligent life in space.

Think Air Force Space Command is just about rockets and satellites? Think again. See all that these Guardians of the High Frontier are doing in the fight. Visit www.afspc.af.mil for more information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAHw1kTpvY&feature=relmfu
    Then latest Air Force commercial highlights how Air Force Space Command protects America from above.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:50 pm

According to former employees of USAF, as John Lear, Milton William Cooper, Clark McClelland and Bob Lazar, the US Air Force keeps a secret exchange with extraterrestrial intelligences, for a least 40 years and has been developing classified projects as weapons and crafts with them, in several underground facilities for all north-american territory. I found some leaked images of uniform patches, supposedly from the so called "black ops", secret teams in charge of tests and cover up maintenance. I don´t know if they are authentic but it´s a very interesting material, so here is... Some links to further investigation: http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed020104.html --- http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread465962/pg1 --- http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05/06/a160t_socom_developments/ --- http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/03/31/science/0401-PATCH_index.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Ed012004_patch_alien
    http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed020104.html
    Searching for the Truth

"Always Telling the Truth Means Never Having to Remember Anything"

509th Bomb Wing Insignia
    By Dennis G. Balthaser

Mention the 1947 Roswell Incident, and one thing that always comes to mind is the 509th Bomb Wing that was stationed here in Roswell when the incident occurred. Their place in history was apparent in WWII, when they helped bring the war to an end by dropping the only atomic bombs ever used in wartime. Hopefully they will never be used again, but should that need arise, the 509th today stands ready to continue to defend our nation with the B-2 Stealth bomber, now located at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri.

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Ed012004_enola_gay

"Continuing today, the 509th is an elite group. 60 years of military history is a long time. I’ve often wondered if that longevity is due to their involvement and secrecy in ending the Second World War and/or the Roswell Incident as both were events that did, and could have dramatic effects on the history of mankind. Is the 509th perhaps getting paid back for keeping secrets all those years? Many of us are aware of the secrecy that was maintained with the development, testing and use of the atomic bombs in the early and mid 1940s. On July 8, 1947, Roswell Army Airfield base commander and head of the 509th Bomb Wing, Col. William Blanchard, gave then Lt.Walter Haut (above left) orders to distribute a press release stating, “Roswell Army Airfield Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region.” We are all aware of the secrecy and cover-up of that story, which continues to the present day.

When I met fellow researcher Jim Hickman http://www.thehickmanreport.com for the first time last year, one of the things we discussed was the 509th. Jim provided me with a copy of a uniform insignia patch (left) he had recently located for the 509th. My immediate reaction when seeing it was, “here is the proof we’ve been looking for pertaining to the 509th involvement with the Roswell Incident.” It appeared pretty obvious that the 509th was identified on the insignia with the numbers 509; the B-2 Stealth Bomber was shown; and to my surprise an alien head and hands were depicted. This was it! All I had to do was contact the Air Force and verify what was on the insignia. Much to my disappointment after five months of corresponding with the Air Force, I discovered I did not have the proof I had hoped for.

I contacted the 509th at Whiteman AFB in Missouri to submit a (FOIA) Freedom of Information Act Request on Sept. 5, 2003. I received permission to submit the FOIA from the FOIA/Base Records Manager a few days later and I immediately did so with several questions pertaining to the insignia. The next correspondence I received was not from Whiteman AFB however, because my FOIA request had been transferred to the Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards AFB, California. The FOIA Custodian at Edwards AFB would make a determination whether any records could be released or withheld from disclosure under the FOIA. A few days later I received a letter from a USAF Colonel at Edwards AFB, with the title of Staff Judge Advocate, indicating, “A search of all relevant agencies has found no records responsive to your request.”

Again a few days later I was surprised when I received a large envelope from a PhD Historian at the Air Force Flight Test Center at Edwards AFB containing not only answers to my questions about the insignia, but a copy of the United States Air Force “History of the 509th Bomb Wing” Fact Sheet, and an Air Force Reference Series, “Air Force Combat Wings, Lineage and Honors Histories 1947-1977” pertaining to the 509th. As one who is interested in the 509th, I considered that information a bonus.

Below are the questions I asked about the insignia patch in my FOIA request and the responses I received from the Historian at Edwards Air Force Base Flight Test Center.

Q. Because the B-2 bomber and the numbers 509 are shown on the patch, I assume this is an official insignia patch used by the 509th at some point during the testing of the aircraft?

read more at link: http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com/ed020104.html

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Ed012004_patchactual
    official emblem of the current 509th

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 pm

QUOTE: Here are the two patches designed by astronaut Jack Schmitt that were rejected by NASA which clearly show anomalous structures resembling Stonehenge. What was the significance of these patches? Did they depict existing man made or alien structures on the Moon? Was this why it was rejected by NASA? If theories are correct about the first two patches representing intelligent structures on the moon, it leads us to believe that more astronauts than previously thought not only know about extraterrestrial life, but want this information to be released. Many former astronauts, such as Edgar Mitchell, had came forward or spoken about extraterrestrial life, but to this day, NASA still claims, "they do not investigate UFOs."

Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) is a major command of the United States Air Force with headquarters at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, USA. It was created on September 1, 1982. AFSPC defends the United States through its satellite and intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) operations, vital force elements in projecting global reach and global power.

MissioN

The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space. Air Force Space Command makes space reliable to the warfighter (i.e. forces personnel) by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces — assuring their access to space. In addition, the command's ICBM forces deter any adversary contemplating the use of weapons of mass destruction. AFSPC has four primary mission areas:

Space forces support involves launching satellites and other high-value payloads into space using a variety of expendable launch vehicles and operating those satellites once in the medium of space.

Space control ensures friendly use of space through the conduct of counterspace operations encompassing surveillance, negation, and protection.
    Force enhancement provides weather, communications, intelligence, missile warning, and navigation. Force enhancement is support to the warfighter.
    Force application involves maintaining and operating a rapid response, land-based ICBM force as the Air Force's only on-alert strategic deterrent.
    People

Approximately 40,000 people, including 25,400 active-duty military and civilians, and 14,000 contractor employees, combine to perform AFSPC missions. Those 25,400 active-duty personnel are divided into approximately 7,100 military employees and 18,300 civilian employees, although their missions overlap.

Organization

Numbered Air Forces

Air Force Space Command has two numbered air forces.

The Fourteenth Air Force provides space warfighting forces to U.S. Strategic Command, and is located at Vandenberg AFB, California. They manage the generation and employment of space forces to support U.S. Strategic Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) operational plans and missions.

The Twentieth Air Force is located at F.E. Warren AFB, Wyoming and maintains AFSPC's ICBM weapon systems in support of U.S. Strategic Command war plans.

Direct Reporting Units

Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) at Los Angeles AFB, California, designs and acquires all Air Force and most Department of Defense space systems. It oversees launches, completes on-orbit checkouts, then turns systems over to user agencies. It supports the Program Executive Office for Space on the NAVSTAR Global Positioning, Defense Satellite Communications and MILSTAR systems. SMC also supports the Titan IV, Defense Meteorological Satellite and Defense Support programs, and Follow-on Early Warning System. In addition, it supports development and acquisition of land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles for the Air Force Program Executive Office for Strategic Systems.

The Space Innovation and Development Center (SIDC) at Schriever AFB, Colorado is also part of the command. The center plays a major role in fully integrating space systems into the operational Air Force. Its force enhancement mission looks at ways to use space systems to support warfighters in the areas of navigation, weather, intelligence, communications and theater ballistic missile warning, and how these apply to theater operations.

AFSPC is the major command providing space forces and trained ICBM forces for U.S. Strategic Command. AFSPC also supports NORAD with ballistic missile warning information, operates the Space Warfare Center to develop space applications for direct warfighter support, and is responsible for the Department of Defense's ICBM follow-on operational test and evaluation program.

Locations

AFSPC bases, stations and units include: Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, Schriever AFB, Peterson AFB, and Buckley AFB in Colorado; Onizuka Air Force Station, Los Angeles Air Force Base, and Vandenberg Air Force Base in California; Cape Canaveral AFS and Patrick AFB in Florida; Minot AFB and Cavalier AFS in North Dakota; F.E. Warren AFB in Wyoming; Malmstrom AFB in Montana; Clear Air Force Station in Alaska; New Boston AFS in New Hampshire; and Thule Air Base in Greenland.

Space capabilities

Spacelift operations at the East and West Coast launch bases provide services, facilities and range safety control for the conduct of United States Department of Defense (DOD), National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and commercial launches. Through the command and control (largely the domain of the 50th Space Wing) of all DOD satellites, satellite operators provide force-multiplying effects — continuous global coverage, low vulnerability and autonomous operations. Satellites provide essential in-theater secure communications, weather and navigational data for ground, air and fleet operations, and threat warning. Ground-based radar and Defense Support Program satellites monitor ballistic missile launches around the world to guard against a surprise attack on North America. Space surveillance radars provide vital information on the location of satellites and space debris for the nation and the world. With a readiness rate above 99 percent, America's ICBM team plays a critical role in maintaining world peace and ensuring the nation's safety and security.

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Web_afg_021220_014
    Resources

AFSPC operates and supports the Global Positioning System, Defense Satellite Communications Systems Phase II and III, Defense Meteorological Support Program, Defense Support Program, NATO III and IV communications and Fleet Satellite Communications System UHF follow-on and MILSTAR satellites. AFSPC currently operates the Atlas II, Delta II, Titan II and Titan IV launch vehicles. This includes all of the nation's primary boosters from the Eastern and Western ranges and range support for the Space Shuttle. AFSPC also operates the nation's primary source of continuous, real-time solar flare warnings. The command also operates a worldwide network of satellite tracking stations to provide communications links to satellites — a system called the Air Force Satellite Control Network.

Ground-based radars used primarily for ballistic missile warning include the Ballistic Missile Early Warning System, PAVE PAWS, and PARCS radars. The Maui Optical Tracking Identification Facility, Ground-based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance System, Passive Space Surveillance System, phased-array and mechanical radars provide primary space surveillance coverage.

The ICBM force (apart from the SLBMs operated by the US Navy) consists of the Minuteman III missiles that provide the critical component of America's on-alert strategic forces. As the nation's "silent sentinels," ICBMs, and the people who operate them, have remained on continuous around-the-clock alert since 1959 — longer than any other U.S. strategic force. More than 500 ICBMs are currently on alert in reinforced concrete launch facilities beneath the Great Plains.

AFSPC is the Air Force's largest operator of UH-1N and HH-1H Huey helicopters, responsible for missile operations support and security.

History

Missile warning and space operations were combined to form Air Force Space Command in 1982. During the Cold War, space operations focused on missile warning, and command and control for national leadership. In 1991, Operation Desert Storm provided emphasis for the command's new focus on support to the warfighter. ICBM forces were merged into AFSPC in 1993.

Point of contact

Air Force Space Command
    Public Affairs Office
    150 Vandenberg St., Suite 1105
    Peterson AFB, CO 80914-4500

(719) 554-3731 or DSN 692-3731

In Popular Culture

In the popular TV series Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis, the Stargate Program is run by the Air Force Space Command. The AF Space Command Patch was worn on the uniform of personnel aboard the Prometheus, Earth's first operational deep space battle cruiser.

SOURCE: afspc.af.mil
    http://www.afspc.af.mil/index.asp

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Air Force Space command is seeking teachers in the Colorado Springs area to participate in a visit by AFSpace to teach a Science and/or Math lesson on GPS. Please email pam.afspc@peterson.af.mil if you are interested.

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Endymion%20Oct%207SCABLargeNotes
    THELIVINGMOON
    Exposes Endymion Lunar
    Operations Command Post

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html
    In a freak coincidence. At 6:30 am October 7, 2009, Bill Penn of California was watching the moon through his reflector and saw a city in full view in Endymion. He grabbed a pen and paper and started sketching what he could see.

A week or so later Bill brought the drawings to Las Vegas and we compared them with the moon photos shot by Mike Deegan from the UK.

We then had Allan Sturm of lunomaly.com make transition video between Mike Deegans photo and Bill Penns sketch of what he saw drawn directly
    on Mike’s photo..

We know that most of the near side of the moon is hidden by holographic or other kinds of camouflage measures. Somehow at 5:30 am on October 7 the camouflage became inoperable or was turned off for a short time giving us a view of what is really up there.

read more at John Lear's forum: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Naval Space Command - Page 2 MOONOBJECTSCLEARBALLcopy_wm_cte

Secret Bases on the Moon
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html#SecretBases

Naval Space Command - Page 2 ATSS_001
    Secret Space Station
    The Contractor's Report is 198 pages of Construction Details including I-beam load values etc.
    Schematics http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/41Group_Lunar_FYEO/02files/FYEO_Spacecraft_02.html
    According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

In 1979, Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA," he revealed, "but nobody has talked about it until now."

Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident. "According to our information, the encounter was reported immediately after the landing of the module," said Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, a physicist and Professor of Mathematics at Moscow University. "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But his message was never heard by the public-because NASA censored it. "

According to another Soviet scientist, Dr. Aleksandr Kazantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Dr. Azhazha claims that the UFOs departed minutes after the astronauts came out on to the lunar surface.

Maurice Chatelain also confirmed that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the news from the public. Before dismissing Chatelain's sensational claims, it is worth noting his impressive background in the aerospace industry and space program. His first job after moving from France was as an electronics engineer with Convair, specializing in telecommunications, telemetry, and radar. In 1959 he was in charge of an electromagnetic research group, developing new radar and telecommunications systems for Ryan. One of his eleven patents was an automatic flights to the Moon. Later, at North American Aviation, Chatelain was offered the job of designing and building the Apollo communications and data-processing systems.

Chatelain claims that "all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin-flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." He goes on to say:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.

It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear:

'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.'

Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words."

Half a Century of the German Moon Base

Links to John Lear's website here http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/menu.html#SecretBases

LUNA Base - Farside
    Alien Presence on the Moon? / Moon Anomalies - Reprinted from UFO Casebook
    SP100 Class Nuclear Reactor on the Moon
    Lunar Base Facilities Development and Operation - by H.H.Koelle 1/1/1992
    Radio Telescope on the Moon
    Project Lunex - US Air Force
    1.6 CAPABILITIES DEVELOPED
    The development of large boosters, rendezvous techniques and manoeuvrable space vehicles, all required for the Lunar Expedition, will also provide a capability for many new and advanced space achievements. For example, the Space Launching System which will boost 134,000 pounds to escape velocity will boost approximately 350,000 pounds into a 300 nm orbit, or will launch a manned vehicle on a pass around either Mars or Venus.
    Project Outreach
    Automation and Robotics for the Space Exploration Initiative - Rand Corporation - DoD
    Space and Surface Power for the Space Exploration Initiative - Rand Corporation - DoD
    SP100 Class Nuclear Reactor on the Moon
    Recommendation 5
    Incorporate Space Exploration Initiative requirements into the joint NASA-DOD Heavy Lift Program.
    Lunar Base Facilitiies Development and Operation - by H.H. Koelle 1992

Secret Facilities and Launch Platforms - Update Pending
    Kwajalein_Atoll - Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site (RTS) - by Jack Arneson
    Fortress Australia - Secret US Bases in Australia - PDF File
    Monterey Bay, California - Entrance to Hawthorne Nevada Submarine Base?
    Omega File32 War of_the Caverns - by Branton
    Dulce Underground Base - New Google Earth view
    The Dulce Book - by Branton
    Majestic 12 - by William Cooper (3 Parts)

Secret Space Stations
    John Lenard Photographs - Amateur Astronomer
    ATSS - The "Secret" Space Station - 198 Page NASA contractor's report

Space Station Freedom
    Shuttle Craft and ISS Issues
    International Space Station & Russian Progress Launches - by Jack Arneson

Shuttle Disaster - Top Secret Device Missing

Soul Catcher on the Moon
    In Search of the Soul Catcher on the Moon - By Rayelan Allan
    Is This a Picture of a Soul Catcher at Work? - By Rayelan Allan

Space Cargo Transports
    Industrial Launch Vehicle / Aquila
    Shuttle-C - Heavy Lift Vehicle (HLV)
    Shuttle-C - Global Security Org
    Codename "Aquila" - The Buzz Aldrin Connection
    Lunar Generated Liquids Cargo Transport and ShuttleThe Lear Gene - By By Karen Di Piazza

Time Related Issues
    Montauk Project - Coming Soon - Temporary Files
    Wikipedia - Temporary Files
    Bibliotecapleyades - Temporary Files
    Philadelphia Experiment - Coming Soon
    Bibliotecapleyades - Temporary Files
    Shumann Resonance - Coming Soon
    Time Lord… Louis Essen D.Sc., F.R.S. - Challenging Einstein
    A List of Essen's published papers
    The Early Years
    Quartz Rings
    The War Years
    Velocity of Light
    The Atomic Clock
    Relativity
    Time Signals
    Afterthoughts
    Weapons in Space - The State of the Art
    The Weaponizaton of Space 1968-2008: Earth's Secret War
    Strange Towers in a Russian Forest - Tesla Technology?
    See Also Jack Arneson's Files

UFO Related - Update Pending
    A Public Briefing given by John Lear May 14,1990 Las Vegas - Pegasus Page
    John Lear's Disclosure Briefing; - As presented on the 11/2/03 Art Bell show
    The UFO Cover-up - Pegasus Page
    The UFO Cover-up - by John Lear - Dec. 29, 1987
    The UFO Cover-up - by John Lear - August 25, 1988
    Update - by John Lear - May 14, 1990
    UFO Secrets of John Lear - by Doug Yurchey - World Mysteries
    UFO Secrets of John Lear - by Doug Yurchey - Archive

Underground High Speed Transit System
    Underground High Speed Transit System - Pegasus
    The Very High Speed Transit System - Rand Corporation - DoD
    Trans-Planetary Subway Systems - Rand Corporation - DoD
    LA Times Article on the Tubes - 1972 presented by John Rhodes
    Rand Corporation Documents Supported Creation Tube Shuttle Network - by John Rhodes
    Nuclear Powered TBM's (Tunnel Borring Machines)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Time Travel
    -In light of some of the controversy surrounding Lear.txt, perhaps it would be helpful to refer to some statements attributed to John Lear's father, the late William P. Lear, pertaining to possible UFO technology. They are excerpted from the 1978 book entitled "The Cosmic Conspiracy". They are presented here merely as interesting anecdotes, which may also be helpful to an understanding of what has influenced John Lear.

-Tom Mickus

Excerpt #1:
    "William P. Lear, inventor and chairman of the board of Lear, Inc., one of the nation's largest electronics firms specializing in aviation, for months has been going over new developments and theories relating to gravity with his chief scientists and engineers". "...He is convinced that it will be possible to create artificial electro- gravitational fields 'whose polarity can be controlled to cancel out gravity". "...'All the (mass) materials and human beings within these fields will be part of them. They will be adjustable so as to increase or decrease the weight of any object in its surroundings. They won't be affected by the earth's gravity or that of any celestial body". 'This means that if any person was in an anti-gravitational airplane or space ship that carried along its own gravitational field - no matter how fast you accelerated or changed course - your body wouldn't any more feel it than it now feels the speed of the earth' ". "...Eugene M. Gluhareff, president of Gluhareff Helicopter and Airplane Corp. of Manhattan Beach, Calif., has made several theoretical design studies of round or saucer-shaped 'vehicles' for travel into outer space..."

It might also be of some interest to the reader that this author witnessed the late William P. Lear making another nationwide statement on a daytime, American television program in about 1969-70. This later statement was made in response to a question from the emcee who wanted to know what Mr. Lear envisioned the next twenty years producing in new technology. Mr. Lear told him that a person would be able to, say, walk into a New York "travel" booth - somewhat similar to a telephone box in shape; - deposit his fare; push a button; and walk out the other side of the booth in San Francisco - having been "teleported" across America in seconds! The studio audience automatically laughed at Mr. Lear - much to their uninformed discredit. Mr. Lear just gaped at their performance in utter amazement. How painfully sad and lonely he must have felt at that moment when he realized the great gulf that separated the viewing audience from the realities he had already witnessed in the laboratory... He was a kind and sincere man; and this author, for one, feels a great loss at Mr. Lear's recent death...

Excerpt #2
    In his book of 1957, entitled, "The Flying Saucer Conspiracy", Donald Keyhoe also mentioned some rather indicting news on pages 200-201: "On 2nd February, while visiting Bogota, Columbia, William P. Lear manufacturer of aircraft and electronic equipment, told a news conference that the flying saucers are real". "When Lear's story was flashed to the United States by the AP, it was a hard blow for the UFO censors. But this was only the beginning. Within twenty-four hours Lear amplified his first statement: 'I feel the flying saucers are real', he said, 'because of four points'. First, he said, there have been numerous manifestations over long periods of time. Second, many observations have been made simultaneously by reliable observers. Third, there are great possibilities linked with the theory of gravitational fields. Fourth, there are now serious efforts in progress to prove the existence of anti-gravitational forces and to convert atomic energy directly to electricity". "This new AP story dismayed the Pentagon, for it could easily disclose our top-secret research to duplicate the UFO's propulsion. There had already been one hint despite Pentagon precautions. During a meeting of aviation leaders in New York, on the 25th of January, G.S. Trimble, vice- president of advance design for the Glenn L. Martin Aircraft Company, had made an amazing disclosure... "Unlimited power, freedom form gravitational attraction, and infinitely short travel time are now becoming feasible', he told the press. Then he added that eventually all commercial air transpor- tation would be in vehicles operating on these fantastic principles".

html by campbell@ufomind.com, Rachel, Nevada
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/William_Lear_001.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 am

From a rotary wing instructor, and former contractor employee at the Rotorcraft Directorate, National Aeronautics and Space Administration regarding this book, Shades of gray: national security and the evolution of space reconnaissance By Dr. L. Parker Temple
    http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/tours-events/USNO_GNS_Awards_090206.pdf/view

Read Excerpts from SHADES OF GRAY on Google Books FOR FREE
    http://books.google.com/books?id=3I8Xki-NiKMC&printsec=frontcover&dq=shades+of+gray&hl=en&ei=jj1PTdPIN4GksQPup_iyCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CEwQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q&f=false

From the begginning of the space age, there were three american space agencies.

The public space agency, NASA, was a cover operation for:

The military space program, and:

The national intelligence space program.

This situation lasted until at least the end of the tenure of the author of this book (1995);
    And, the author's last listed employer (BTG, Inc.), if you track it to its operations today, is at the center of some of the most dangerous conspiracies on and off this planet- a trail that leads directly to the tragedies of 9-11-2001.

Here's a few links that will be useful:

Area 51 Special Projects: http://www.area51specialprojects.com/

Unified Space Vault: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Space_Vault

The Aero Corporation: http://www.aero.org/

Sea Launch System: http://www.aerospace-technology.com/projects/sealaunch/

Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2): http://www.ess.washington.edu/Space/M2P2/

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Home-noairdate
    Program: NOVA
    Episode: Astrospies

An elite corps of U.S. astronauts is trained to gather intelligence on the Soviets.
    http://video.pbs.org/video/980042464/
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/

Naval Space Command - Page 2 M2p2_release_3_img
    http://www.ess.washington.edu/Space/M2P2/
    Artists impression of a mini-magnetosphere deployed around a spacecraft. Plasma or ionized gas is trapped on the magnetic field lines generated onboard, and this plasma inflates the magnetic field much like hot air inflates a balloon. A 7 MB animation of the inflation can be seen through this link. The mini-magnetosphere is then blown by the plasma wind from the Sun called the solar wind which has a speed of between about 350 to 800 km/s.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 am

Here's something in the field of Earth-to-Orbit engineering:

United States Patent US7614586 Method of traveling to Earth's orbit using lighter than air vehicles. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7614586.pdf

When you look at the Patent, there is an illustration that is an exact match for the Phoenix Lights UFO.

Patent filed date is 2006. Phoenix Lights was 1997. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

d
    This joint program by NASA, the Air Force, the Navy, and North American operated the most remarkable of all the rocket research aircraft. Composed of an internal structure of titanium and a skin surface of a chrome-nickel alloy known as Inconel X, the X-15 had its first, unpowered glide flight on June 8, 1959, while the first powered flight took place on September 17, 1959. Because of the large fuel consumption of its rocket engine, the X-15 was air launched from a B-52 aircraft at about 45,000 ft and speeds upward of 500 mph. The airplane first set speed records in the Mach 4-6 range with Mach 4.43 on March 7, 1961; Mach 5.27 on June 23, 1961; Mach 6.04 on November 9, 1961; and Mach 6.7 on October 3, 1967. It also set an altitude record of 354,200 feet (67 miles) on August 22, 1963, and provided an enormous wealth of data on hypersonic air flow, aerodynamic heating, control and stability at hypersonic speeds, reaction controls for flight above the atmosphere, piloting techniques for reentry, human factors, and flight instrumentation. The highly successful program contributed to the development of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo piloted spaceflight programs as well as the Space Shuttle program. The program's final flight was performed on October 24, 1968.

The most amazing scene in the movie,thats wat you can do nowadays with CGI (computer generated graphics). The way to the future? A stealth Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV) or "combat drone" with a full suite of combat, flight analysis and management system complete with full VSTOL capability.

and for fun

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:10 am

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Pegasus3
    Encyclopedia Astronautica
    Pegasus VTOVL

http://www.astronautix.com/lvs/pegvtovl.htm

American SSTO VTOVL orbital launch vehicle. Bono design for semi-single-stage-to-orbit ballistic VTOVL launch vehicle. Drop tanks were shed on the way to orbit. Pegasus could deliver either a Satun V-size payload to LEO or 172 passengers and their luggage the 12,000 km from Vandenberg to Singapore in 39 minutes.
    The "Pegasus" was a Saturn V-class intercontinental rocket capable of transporting 170-260 passengers and 13-33.5t of cargo at 25,000km/h, or 90t to a 560km low Earth orbit. It would have been available in the 1980s and reduced the travel time from New York to Bombay from 22 hours to only 40 minutes. In Phil Bono's words:

"the SST would be just a small step in the direction of reducing transit time, whereas rocket-propelled vehicles would provide the ultimate in sub-orbital speed for transportation on the Earth's surface. The space age has equipped us with the technology for transporting emergency equipment to any disaster area on Earth in the time it would take for a bus ride across town, despite the conditions of aircraft runways upon arrival. In addition, diplomats, heads of state, chiefs of staff, as well as business executives, could be transported in person to consult, confer, inspect, decide and to lead in a manner currently impossible from distant shores, even with the aid from television."

Pegasus would have carried most of its hydrogen fuel in expendable drop tanks; hardly advisable for a low-cost suborbital launcher but necessary in order to improve the maneuvrability of the rocket during reentry and landing since the vehicle then could be made much lighter and smaller. The projected gross liftoff mass was 1520t and the landing weight only 148t. The emergency landing procedure required all eight tanks to be jettisoned before the vehicle made an emergency landing on inflatable pontoons. Pegasus would have carried sixteen 1170KN thrust aerospike rocket modules so the engine-out safety would have been fairly good since only four engines were required for landing. The expected landing accuracy was only 1.6 * 3.2 kilometers so the spaceport would have to be located in a 5km wide uninhabited area for safe launch and landing operations.

Pegasus atmospheric reentry. The combined heatshield + plug nozzle rocket engine would be cooled by circulating liquid hydrogen fuel at the base of the vehicle. The intercontinental passenger version would incorporate fins between the external liquid hydrogen tanks to restrict reentry decelerations to a safe maximum of 2.5-3 g's. Pegasus would have been launched from spaceports which, by the 1980s, were expected to be established near most key cities throughout the world. Off-shore launch platforms were another possibility. Douglas estimated that the Pegasus would cost $3 billion (1964 $s -- $16.1B at 1999 rates) to develop, and the operational vehicles would cost $34M (=$183M in 1999 )per copy if two dozen were built. The first operational Pegasus would have cost $63 million (=$338M in 1999) to produce. According to Phil Bono, "we cannot afford to dismiss the rocket transport as a far-fetched impractical pipe dream. We must design today as if the next 10 years had already passed..."

LEO Payload: 90,800 kg (200,100 lb) to a 560 km orbit at 28.00 degrees. Development Cost $: 3,000.000 million in 1966 dollars. Flyaway Unit Cost $: 30.000 million in 1966 dollars.

Stage Data - Pegasus VTOVL

Stage 0. 8 x Pegasus Tanks. Gross Mass: 20,000 kg (44,000 lb). Empty Mass: 3,700 kg (8,100 lb). Thrust (vac): 0.0000 N ( lbf). Isp: 459 sec. Burn time: 130 sec. Isp(sl): 359 sec. Diameter: 4.57 m (14.99 ft). Span: 4.57 m (14.99 ft). Length: 18.90 m (62.00 ft). Propellants: Lox/LH2. No Engines: 0. Engine: None. Status: Study 1966. Comments: Four tanks jettisoned at 130 seconds after liftoff; two at 250 seconds, last two at orbital insertion, 360 seconds after liftoff.
    Stage 1. 1 x Pegasus VTOVL. Gross Mass: 1,250,000 kg (2,750,000 lb). Empty Mass: 148,000 kg (326,000 lb). Thrust (vac): 23,947.000 kN (5,383,499 lbf). Isp: 459 sec. Burn time: 360 sec. Isp(sl): 359 sec. Diameter: 10.00 m (32.00 ft). Span: 15.24 m (49.99 ft). Length: 34.76 m (114.04 ft). Propellants: Lox/LH2. No Engines: 1. Engine: Plug-Nozzle Pegasus. Status: Study 1966. Comments: Empty mass includes 29,600 kg of propellants used for re-entry cooling of plug nozzle and rocket soft landing at landing field.

Original 1964 patent http://www.google.com/patents?id=CpVzAAAAEBAJ&pg=PA1&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false

Regarding the Keyhole satellites referenced in the book Shades of Grey, there is an excellent article on the part Fairchild-Hiller had to play- along with NASA- at the Wikipedia article Corona (satellite). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_(satellite)

Naval Space Command - Page 2 06a839d763a6
    The satellite Glory was to be part of a NASA mission to enhance the agency's modeling of the Earth's climate and reduce uncertainties about the causes and consequences of climate change. Among other things, the craft was intended to offer look at how aerosols affect climate. It will also help maintain a record of total solar irradiance.

While the discoverer program was disinfo to cover for Corona/Keyhole, it wasn't a NASA operation. It was CIADST and USAF, predating NASA and AFSPC. The forerunner NACA, did exist and had nothing to do with Discoverer/Corona.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Clues here: Hiller Aircraft and here: PEGASUS.

Recommended to see if in California: Hiller Museum San Carlos.

And finally, Other Ways To Orbit. http://books.google.com/books?id=GtkDAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=hiller+space+ship+popular+mechanics&source=bl&ots=72fR-YUxdl&sig=WmZtNeVhwxUjKcCd73m0uusxMIM&hl=en&ei=I3NxTeaKOY2msQO8lYnOCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

When Wernher Von Braun retired from NASA, he went to work for an aerospace company. Fairchild Hiller. The world's premiere rocketman went to a third-rate helicopter company- a helicopter company that it can now be said built spacecraft- including the mystery-wrapped PEGASUS- for none other than: the C I A. According to inside sources he was also a contactee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_manufacturers

North American Aviation built X15, with and for the Air Force and NASA.
    Naval Space Command - Page 2 SSFL_Aerial_2005
    Aerial view of the Santa Susana Field Laboratory in the Simi Hills, with the San Fernando Valley and San Gabriel Mountains beyond to the east. The Energy Technology Engineering Center site is in the flat Area IV at the lower left, with the Rocket Test Field Laboratory sites in the hills at the center. (Spring 2005).

And it built other, more interesting things in a top secret facility hidden in plain sight on a mountain just 30 miles from Los Angeles: Santa Susana Field Laboratory. Now, NASA and the contractors are paying to clean up a nuclear meltdown at SSFL from 1964. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Susana_Field_Laboratory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_transmutation

Neutral Particle Beam In July 1989, the Beam Experiments Aboard a Rocket (BEAR) program launched a sounding rocket containing a neutral particle beam (NPB) accelerator. The experiment successfully demonstrated that a particle beam would operate and propagate as predicted outside the atmosphere and that there are no unexpected side-effects when firing the beam in space. After the rocket was recovered, the particle beam was still operational.[42] According to the BMDO, the research on neutral particle beam accelerators, which was originally funded by the SDIO, could eventually be used to reduce the half-life of nuclear waste products using accelerator-driven transmutation technology.[43] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook
    This riveting work of investigative reporting and history exposes classified government projects to build gravity-defying aircraft--which have an uncanny resemblance to flying saucers.

The atomic bomb was not the only project to occupy government scientists in the 1940s. Antigravity technology, originally spearheaded by scientists in Nazi Germany, was another high priority, one that still may be in effect today. Now for the first time, a reporter with an unprecedented access to key sources in the intelligence and military communities reveals suppressed evidence that tells the story of a quest for a discovery that could prove as powerful as the A-bomb.

The Hunt for Zero Point explores the scientific speculation that a "zero point" of gravity exists in the universe and can be replicated here on Earth. The pressure to be the first nation to harness gravity is immense, as it means having the ability to build military planes of unlimited speed and range, along with the most deadly weaponry the world has ever seen. The ideal shape for a gravity-defying vehicle happens to be a perfect disk, making antigravity tests a possible explanation for the numerous UFO sightings of the past 50 years.

Chronicling the origins of antigravity research in the world's most advanced research facility, which was operated by the Third Reich during World War II, The Hunt for Zero Point traces U.S. involvement in the project, beginning with the recruitment of former Nazi scientists after the war. Drawn from interviews with those involved with the research and who visited labs in Europe and the United States, The Hunt for Zero Point journeys to the heart of the twentieth century's most puzzling unexplained phenomena.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0767906284/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0767906276&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EDVZVPR6P0VKJ1GTKHE

Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology
    In Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, physicist Paul LaViolette reveals the secret history of antigravity experimentation--from Nikola Tesla and T. Townsend Brown to the B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber. He discloses the existence of advanced gravity-control technologies, under secret military development for decades, that could revolutionize air travel and energy production. Included among the secret projects he reveals is the research of Project Skyvault to develop an aerospace propulsion system using intense beams of microwave energy similar to that used by the strange crafts seen flying over Area 51.

Using subquantum kinetics--the science behind antigravity technology--LaViolette reviews numerous field-propulsion devices and technologies that have thrust-to-power ratios thousands of times greater than that of a jet engine and whose effects are not explained by conventional physics and relativity theory. He then presents controversial evidence about the NASA cover-up in adopting these advanced technologies. He also details ongoing Russian research to duplicate John Searl’s self-propelled levitating disc and shows how the results of the Podkletnov gravity beam experiment could be harnessed to produce an interstellar spacecraft.
    http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Antigravity-Propulsion-Classified-Technology/dp/159143078X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:19 am

A video about the Santa Susana meltdown:

Simi Valley California was the site of the worst nuclear disaster in U.S. history in 1959, and the amounts of radiation leaked to the environment and atomosphere were more than 240 times that of the accident at 3-Mile Island. The area is beautiful today, but what still remains from many decades ago?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 am

The Real Roswell Story IS Extraterrestrial- but not in the way we have all been led to expect. Roswell was the focus of an intense, above-top-secret program like the Manhattan Project, not for the construction of the atomic bomb, but for the conquest of space. http://www.roswell-nm.gov/VistorCenter/goddard.html

The project culminated in the establishment of White Sands Missile Range nearby. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Sands_Missile_Range
    http://www.wsmr-history.org/

Public documents show Dr. Goddard firing primitive rockets in farm fields, while a search of his public patents reveal a technology far more complex. In fact:
    In 1963, von Braun reflected on the history of rocketry, and said of Goddard's work: "His rockets ... may have been rather crude by present-day standards, but they blazed the trail and incorporated many features used in our most modern rockets and space vehicles."[8] Goddard confirmed his work was used by von Braun in 1944, shortly before the Nazis began firing V-2s at England.

In 1963, von Braun reflected on the history of rocketry, and said of Goddard's work: "His rockets ... may have been rather crude by present-day standards, but they blazed the trail and incorporated many features used in our most modern rockets and space vehicles."[8] Goddard confirmed his work was used by von Braun in 1944, shortly before the Nazis began firing V-2s at England. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

Naval Space Command - Page 2 5a2c3f5566fb
    Standing in front of the rocket in the launch tower on September 23, 1935, are (left to right): Albert Kisk, Goddard's brother-in-law and machinist; Harry F. Guggenheim; Dr. Robert H. Goddard; Col. Charles A. Lindbergh and N.T. Ljungquist, machinist. Charles Lindbergh, an advocate for Goddard and his research, helped secure a grant from the Daniel and Florence Guggenheim Foundation in 1930. With that money Goddard and his wife moved to Roswell, New Mexico, where he could conduct research and launch rockets while avoiding the scrutiny and criticism of his colleagues and the press.

Image Courtesy NASA. http://www.archive.org/details/GPN-2002-000133

His work led directly to the Corona programs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona_(satellite) These ongoing programs were hidden by Vannevar Bush's public cover stories regarding the impracticality of space dominance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush

Proposals for space-related activity continued to be developed by the Navy, Army and Air Force, but all such proposals were opposed by Vannevar Bush, head of the powerful joint Research and Development Board. (Bush also opposed development of rocket boosters for long range missiles.) In 1948, the Secretary of Defense reported, with respect to space... http://www.history.navy.mil/books/space/chapter1.htm

Dr. Goddard's work was actually far advanced, with strategic implications. Many of his accomplishments remain classified to this day:

Publicly, the Navy VANGUARD program failed to launch the world's first satellite. Publicly, the Soviets were first in space with Sputnik, and first with a man in space with Gagarin.

Privately- to this day, still untold- there was another program, with a private history.

Flying Saucer Craft Set to Fly - June 23, 2008 -- A new wingless, saucer-shaped aircraft is scheduled to take to the skies. Just don't call it a UFO. Subrata Roy, a scientist at the University of Florida, calls his aircraft a "wingless electromagnetic air vehicle," or WEAV, and if it flies he says it could usher in a new age of aircraft design. "If this works and we are able to fly it, this will be a quantum shift in how we see flying objects," said Roy.
    The WEAV will fly based on a physical phenomena known as magnetohydrodynamics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics

In Roy's WEAV there will be two different sets of electrodes placed on a thin ceramic plate. One set will be located on the top and bottom of the craft to move ionized air down, providing lift, and another set along the sides to propel the aircraft forward. The electrodes create a conducting fluid by ionizing the surrounding air into plasma.
    The force created by passing an electrical current through this plasma pushes around the surrounding air, and that air creates lift and momentum and provides stability.

While the aircraft has no moving parts, the entire thing will spin for controllability, the same way that the barrel of a rifle spins a bullet to make it fly straighter.
    This wouldn't be the first aircraft to fly using magnetohydrodynamics, said Anthony Colossa, a researcher at NASA's Glenn Research Center who is not involved in Roy's work.
    According to Colossa, about eight years ago a NASA team used ionized air propulsion to fly an aircraft that was attached to an external battery. Roy's aircraft would use off-the-shelf batteries to power the electrodes.

"When they first did it they thought it was miraculous, an anti-gravity machine, all that stuff," said Colozza. "Then they stuck it into a vacuum and it didn't move."
    The new aircraft does need air or at least a magnetic field in order to operate; it wouldn't work in outer space or fly between planets, although Roy says it could fly missions on other planets. And don't expect the WEAV to zoom away from Earth like the flying saucers in the movies.

"Escaping [Earth's] gravity pool is a different ball game altogether," said Roy.

Roy estimates that the first test flight could happen in as little as four months. If successful, the physics of magnetohydrodynamics lend themselves to larger aircraft, making larger-scale versions of the WEAV possible.

Whether the aircraft actually flies or not, it is already generating interest. NASA and the U.S. Air Force have both contacted Roy, and UFO theorists have latched onto the development. http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/06/23/flying-saucer-uav-02.html

http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/ufo-history1.htm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:58 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:23 am

Naval Space Command - Page 2 76d0d9453c05
    Space and Navel Warfare Systems Command
    Organization Info PEO Space Systems Organization Info Mission Statement The PEO Space Systems mission is to develop, acquire, integrate, produce, launch, test and provide operational support to reliable, affordable, flexible, effective and seamless space systems that support DOD and U.S. agencies to enable joint, coalition, combined and naval operations. PEO Space Systems coordinates all Department of the Navy space research, development and acquisition activities.

During a change of command, Rear Admiral Patrick H. Brady announced his first 90 day business plan.
    Item #4 SSC (spawar systems command) alignment with 10th fleets operational initiatives.

Naval Undersea Warfare Center in Keyport Washington
    Our main facility is located at Keyport, Washington, in the Puget Sound region near the major components of the Fleet we support. We have Detachments located near our Pacific Fleet customers in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii and San Diego, California. Fleet testing and logistics sites are located at Nanoose, British Columbia, and Hawthorne, Nevada.

Although NUTEC provides test and evaluation services wherever needed, the test center is focused at NUWC Division Keyport, Washington, building upon a foundation of over 90 years of undersea vehicle expertise. Here, in the protected waters of Washington’s Puget Sound, near Seattle, NUTEC offers extensive range instrumentation and support services at test sites at Keyport and in Dabob Bay and the adjoining waters in Hood Canal. NUTEC also provides a variety of portable test systems and distance support capabilities to facilitate unmanned vehicle testing at other Navy range facilities and at sites of operational interest world-wide.

Excerpt from the Branton files:

The Underground Empire
    ( Branton -- File No. 008 )

In March of 1980, John J. Williams, a New Mexico "Patriot" who published the anti-Communist oriented "REBEL MAGAZINE" (at the time available from: Consumertronics Co., c/o John J. Williams. Pres., 2011 Crescent Dr., P.O. Drawer 537., Alamogardo, NM 88310) revealed some incredible details on an alleged subterranean system which the Navy had been exploring below the western United States. The report appeared in issue No. 6 of his magazine, and was later reproduced in the Fall, 1985 (#164) issue of SEARCH Magazine, at the time edited by Marjorie Palmer, widow of the late Ray Palmer.

The article, titled 'CALIFORNIA FLOATS ON OCEAN?', revealed the following:

"Some time ago, I heard a man on a TV interview-show briefly mention that parts of California and neighboring states are floating on the Pacific Ocean! He was a high ranking Naval officer on a top- secret nuclear submarine that has been (and is) exploring and mapping these enormous caverns and passage-ways underneath the West for over 10 years now.

"A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him. This is his story..."

Williams explains that not "all" of the areas in question are actually "resting" or "floating" on the ocean, however there are allegedly many subterranean cavities below the western U.S., and they are not limited to California, and many of them consist of very large water-filled aqua-systems. These have been explored via nuclear submarines to several hundred miles inland, particularly in the region of southern California and the southern Oregon - northern California area. Williams continues:

"...When he retired several years ago, in spite of about 10 years of intensive Naval study, the Navy had not gotten even a handle on their exacts and dimensions. Today, the story may be different.

"He makes the following statements from his observations:

"1. The passageways are labyrinthine with widths from a few to thousands of feet (caverns), averaging roughly about a 100 feet.

"2. Much like dry caverns do, heights and depths vary a great deal and in some cases, two or more caverns or passageways pass over or under each other at different depths.

"3. Most of the entrances lie just off the Continental Shelf (ie. in the Continental Slope - Branton).

"4. Most of the entrances are too small for submarine investigation; and many that are large enough lie in waters that are too deep.

"5. Some of the caverns (in S. California) are topped with oil while some others are filled with gases believed to approximate our atmosphere (in very ancient times).

"6. The San Joaquin Valley is essentially a portion of the original cavernous area that collapsed eons ago due to it's sheer weight.

"7. What is being passed off as the 'San Andreas Fault' are large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing. When the BIG ONE finally hits, many scientists in the know believe that most of California will break off like a cold Hershey bar and slide into the ocean! (it is postulated by some that an ancient land-mass which some believe may have been connected to what is now California, broke off and sunk into the ocean during an ancient cataclysm - Branton)

"8. (We are deleting this section due to the possibility of undue stress and fear which may result from it's disclosure. Also, because of recent international events which may have resulted in a solution to this problem. We will merely state that it involves a scenario similar to that which was portrayed in a James Bond movie, and which concerned underground caverns, silicon valley, nuclear weapons, and the San Andreas fault - Branton).

"9. A WELL-KNOWN U.S. nuclear submarine lost its way in these passages and disappeared forever. It was reported to have been lost IN OPEN SEA ELSEWHERE to keep the American people in total ignorance and to justify an enormous pay-off to an eccentric U.S. billionaire (who died in recent years) for providing the fictitious "recovery" effort. "I have no reason to doubt the man. I can't tell for sure whether or not these caverns and passageways exist or to their extents. The story does sound a bit fantastic but I have no reason to doubt the man. I have seen copies of documentation that at least prove that he was a high ranking Naval officer (nuclear submarine duty) and a distinguished scientist. In fact, his scientific background and reputation are impeccable. He definitely cannot be labeled as a crackpot, lunatic or publicity-seeker. I would very much like more information on this topic..."

After further inquiries to Mr. Williams on the part of 'inner earth' researchers, Williams responded with the following when asked whether or not he had received any replies to his request for more information about the alleged passageways below California: "Since publishing our article on the vast cavern network under much of California, we have received many responses and inquiries. Some of these responses appear to be knowledgeable sources. Note that the material sent to us for this article was written by someone of very high repute whose credentials I personally checked out.

Due to an agreement with him, I cannot reveal his identity. "One response was from a retired (conventional submarine duty? - Branton) submarine commander, who according to him, spent many years in the waters off California. He stated that the caverns do NOT exist. "Another response was from an anonymous person who cited unpublished oil company seismographical data, and stated, 'Although most of the caverns you depict in your drawing are smaller, larger or located somewhat differently than the actual caverns, you are essentially correct... My information is more up-to-date than what you apparently relied upon.' He (or she) did not supply any maps to pin down our differences, just some written descriptions. However, some knowledgeable person could probably deduce his (or her) overall 'map' from the voluminous seismographical data sent. I am in the process of looking for this input; it's been several years now and it may have all been thrown out... Incidentally, the oil company seismic data had much data round the Fresno area if that helps any. "One incident which tends to confirm the fact that California is in fact floating on the ocean was a story which made the headlines in recent years.

This incident involved an oil discovery beneath Long Beach, California. When oil companies began pumping oil out of the ground beneath Long Beach it was soon learned that the entire city BEGAN SINKING INTO THE OCEAN! "It sank up to 26 feet and dikes had to be built to keep out the water. The problem is (temporarily) being rectified by 'water injection'--i.e. pumping an equivalent amount of WATER into the ground to the amount of oil and water taken out, in order to keep the city AFLOAT!"

One thing which may be of interest in connection with Mr. Williams' account was a statement which was made by a prominent California Bigfoot investigator by the name of Virginia Louise Swanson, who has done a good deal of study on caves and their connections to the Bigfoot phenomena. She refers to these caverns in the following words: "...Somewhere I got the idea that a big portion of Death Valley is located on a shelf of FALSE bedrock. A certain type of earthquake would collapse all of it down to an enormous series of caverns that would open up into another Grand Canyon." According to our knowledge, the only nuclear submarines ever to disappear under mysterious circumstances were the U.S.S THRESHER and the U.S.S. SCORPION. It is uncertain whether the retired
    Navy Officer who John J. Williams spoke of was referring to the THRESHER or the SCORPION, although the disappearance of the Thresher probably caused more publicity. The Thresher was the LEAD SHIP or 'Flag' ship in the world's most advanced class of nuclear attack submarines. She was designed to operate deeper and more silently than any of her predecessors and was also endowed with significant advances in sonar equipment, in noise reduction, and in fire-control. All in all, she was the most advanced international submarine in the world at the time of her disappearance and would have been an ideal choice for a top- secret mission such as the exploration of the caverns mentioned by John Williams' source.

On April 10, 1963 (according to official reports) the Thresher, under the command of Lt. Commander John W. Harvey, USN, with a total of 129 men (comprised of the crew, civilian technicians, and observers) disappeared without explanation. NOT A SINGLE TRACE or clue as to the fate of the craft, or it's occupants, were ever recovered: no oil slicks, radiation, floating debris, or similar signs of wreckage were ever seen. It is interesting to note that almost all of the reports at the time stated the ship had "disappeared," or was "lost," not "sunk!" One woman whose husband was on the ill-fated ship reported her belief that her husband was still alive. Theologically speaking, the possibility of a long-distance connection or "communion" on a deep, emotional level between a husband and a wife should not necessarily be consigned to the realm of the occult or "psychic" phenomena. Many religions believe that the very spiritual natures of a husband and a wife are united upon the consummation of a marriage, and thus they become, as Christian teachings say, "one flesh".

The actual words of this woman, who was interviewed by Will Carson and Jeannie Joy--two writers devoted to pursuing strange events--shortly after the Thresher incident, were as follows: "My husband was on the submarine Thresher when it disappeared. I don't consider myself a widow. I don't believe my husband is dead. No, it's not a matter of just not being able to believe it, to accept reality; I just can't get over the conviction that he's still alive somewhere. I love my husband very much. I know he loved--loves me. We were very close. We could always tell when something was wrong with each other. Intuition, I guess. I should have felt something the instant there was trouble, if he was really in serious trouble and knew it--a matter of life and death--but I didn't." "What do you believe really happened?" Carson and Joy asked the attractive young woman.

"Most people think I'm crazy when I say this, but I believe the Thresher was captured." "By whom?" "I can't say for sure, but there WAS a Russian submarine spotted near there that day (that is, near where it REPORTEDLY vanished 220 miles off Boston harbor)--only I can't imagine how even the Russians could CAPTURE a vessel like the Thresher without leaving the slightest evidence!"

The following account, concerning an area just east of BISHOP (OWENS VALLEY), CALIFORNIA, was related by Val Valerian in his 'LEADING EDGE' Newsletter, Dec. 1989 - Jan. 1990 issue. The article, titled: 'DEEP SPRING'S, CALIFORNIA', stated: "Deep Springs, California is an area that is becoming known as the site for very strange events. According to the information released both on the air on KVEG-AM and from other sources, the area is full of strange people wandering around in black suits. There have also been rumors that there is an underground facility in the area. Checking with gravity anomaly maps proved that there are large cavities under the ground in that area. The wildest claims relative to the area have stated that alien lifeforms are being released there... Deep Springs Lake has been probed and it appears bottomless. Divers have traveled along an underground river 27 miles toward the Las Vegas area before having to turn around." (This 'river' would probably have been a 'partially' water-filled cave with a large stream or river flowing through it, rather than an entirely underwater passage, since 27 miles would undoubtedly be entirely out of the question if it were all underwater travel, with present diving technology - Branton).

Is there a vast underground sea under California and Nevada with tributary rivers running in various directions? Maybe one that goes to Las Vegas?

Is there a possibility that the Navy does operate submarines from Monterey Bay via an underground sea which extends underneath the San Joaquin Valley, then under the Sierra Nevada mountain range to a Naval Undersea Warfare Center deep below the Nevada desert in Hawthorne Nevada?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

Naval Space Command - Page 2 D99f39f38fad
    The constellation Orion

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Space_Command01.html

Naval Space Command - Page 2 Web_afg_021220_014
    THE OUTER SPACE CONNECTION
    Space Command
    Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)

AFSPC Vision
    Global Access, Persistence and Awareness for the 21st Century

AFSPC Mission
    Provide Resilient and Cost-Effective Space and Cyberspace Capabilities for the Joint Force and the Nation

http://www.afspc.af.mil/

Naval Space Command - Page 2 AFG-080606-004
    http://www.vandenberg.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=12579
    JOINT SPACE OPERATIONS CENTER

The Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) is a synergistic command and control weapon system focused on planning and executing USSTRATCOM's Joint Functional Component Command for Space (JFCC SPACE) mission. The purpose of the JSpOC is to provide a focal point for the operational employment of worldwide joint space forces, and enables the Commander, JFCC SPACE (CDR JFCC SPACE) to integrate space power into global military operations.

The Joint Space Operations Center (JSpOC) is a synergistic command and control weapon system focused on planning and executing USSTRATCOM's Joint Functional Component Command for Space (JFCC SPACE) mission. The purpose of the JSpOC is to provide a focal point for the operational employment of worldwide joint space forces, and enables the Commander, JFCC SPACE (CDR JFCC SPACE) to integrate space power into global military operations.

JSpOC Space Data

The JSpOC's Space Situational Awareness (SSA) Operations Cell maintains space data for all Earth orbiting man-made objects. JSpOC unclassified space data is available for authorized US government, and US government support contractors.

Vandenberg Air Force Emblems: http://www.vandenberg.af.mil/art/mediagallery.asp?galleryID=6751&page=2

Mission

The mission is to advance full-spectrum warfare through rapid innovation, integration, training, testing and experimentation.

Organization

The SIDC is composed of the 595th Space Group and these three divisions; the Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities, or AF TENCAP; the Integration Division; and the Plans, Programs and Requirements Division. The organizations work together to conduct wargaming; integrate space into exercises and experiments; rapidly prototype, field and exploit integrated air, space and cyberspace capabilities; provide advanced space testing, training and range Infrastructure; and execute AFSPC Force Development Evaluation and Operational Test programs.

595th Space Group

The 595th SG is responsible for executing HQ AFSPC's space systems operational test and evaluation activities, developing space control tactics and techniques, demonstrating cutting-edge technologies, providing advanced training and operating the Air Force's only space test and training range. The 595th SG comprises six squadrons:

The 595th Operations Support Squadron enhances Air Force space superiority and improves force readiness by providing mission support functions to the test, education, space threat replication and space tactics development missions executed by the 595th SG. The 595th OSS also provides intelligence support to the SIDC Commander, Center wargamers and rapid prototyping and development efforts.

The 17th Test Squadron validates and enhances warfighter capabilities through operational testing and evaluation of space systems. The 17 TS is responsible for planning, executing and reporting on command-directed testing of AFSPC's space assets and tactics, techniques and procedures across the spectrum of operational test and evaluation events.

The 14th Test Squadron is a Reserve Associate Unit to the 17th TS. The 14 TS provides expertise and continuity in three distinct areas of test; Cyber System Vulnerability Assessments, Specialized testing on non-traditional acquisition programs and personnel support to the 17 TS's Warning and Surveillance test mission.

The Advanced Space Operations School is AFSPC'S only unit providing world-class, advanced training on space sub-systems, and theater deployment training to our space deployers, enhancing delivery of space and missile capabilities to the Warfighters. Additionally the unit offers introductory and senior-level space training to space professionals within the DoD, sister services, and foreign allies.

The 25th Space Range Squadron is responsible for the operation of the Space Test and Training Range, a capability that allows units to exercise space capabilities in a safe, secure and realistic environment while eliminating the risk of unintended collateral effects. The 25 SRS owns the advanced concepts environment, which simulates a target, weapon system and environment for training and rapid reaction prototype development. The 25 SRS has also deployed equipment and personnel to support theater operations.

The 3rd Space Experimentation Squadron is AFSPC's premier organization for space-based demonstrations, pathfinders and experiment testing. The unit identifies concepts of employment, training, education and technical skill sets required to field selected future AFSPC missions. The 3rd SES will develop a core cadre of space professionals to serve as subject matter experts for all future AFSPC space-based endeavors, demonstrate operational utility of selected demonstrations and apply lessons learned from demonstrations and pathfinders for use in future initiatives. http://www.afspc.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-070409-020.pdf
    http://www.space.com/8239-details-secretive-37b-space-plane-revealed.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3d_Space_Experimentation_Squadron
    http://armed-services.senate.gov/statemnt/2011/05%20May/Shelton%2005-11-11.pdf
    http://www.enotes.com/topic/3d_Space_Experimentation_Squadron
    http://www.mybaseguide.com/article/military/schriever-afb/561/Tenant-Units
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Space_Command01.html
    http://www.afspc.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet_print.asp?fsID=3651&page=1
    http://www.schriever.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-060719-037.pdf

CA, November 3, 2010 - triangular small white lights in each corner larger dim light in middle light orange in color. MUFON Case # 26374.
    One of ours: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national/california-driver-reports-triangle-ufo-at-300-feet
    more info at http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities

In 1977 Congress directed the establishment of AF TENCAP with three primary missions: exploit space systems for tactical applications through rapid prototyping projects; influence the design of future space systems for tactical applications; and educate warfighters about the capabilities and tactical utility of space systems. AF TENCAP demonstrates leading edge space technologies with potential to enhance combat capabilities of units in the field, then transitions these combat systems to warfighters much more rapidly than traditional acquisition processes. AF TENCAP is responsible for keeping abreast of the latest technologies and influencing emerging space systems to make them more supportive of fielded combat forces.

Integration Division

The Integration Division, or ID, brings space to the fight by focusing on the integration of air, space and information operations to create aerospace power for warfighters. ID operates two specialized facilities. The first, the Distributed Mission Operations Center for Space, conducts exercises and mission rehearsals in a virtual environment to present status as if it were real world events. DMOC-S support includes space injects, such as missile launches, blue-force tracking data, and Combat Search and Rescue injects while also planning and executing exercises for the command. The DMOC-S is designed to provide integration support and testing along with the development of models and simulations that support space and cyberspace participation. The second, the Aerospace Fusion Center, provides real-time data fusion and distribution of on-orbit infrared non-imaging systems. The AFC leverages its analysis capability to develop tools for technical intelligence and battlespace awareness and provides those tools to warfighters. The Wargaming Branch promotes the understanding and effective use of space and cyberspace power through the Schriever Wargame Series. The Schriever Wargames provide strategic and national policy challenge scenarios and construct the wargame to the objectives defined by the AFSPC commander. Over its history, the Schriever Wargame Series has influenced acquisition, operations, and plans inside the command and at USSTRATCOM. The branch supports Title 10 wargames by providing space and cyberspace operational expertise, and by direction of the AFSPC commander, is actively integrating the Schriever Series with the Unified Engagement Wargame.

Plans, Programs and Requirements

Plans, Programs and Requirements, or XR, is the backbone of the SIDC, providing overarching support to all other SIDC divisions. XR manages SIDC communications and computers, security, acquisition, logistics, policy, planning, programming, financial support, manpower and personnel. XR is the SIDC commander's authority on reviewing, coordinating and consolidating all SIDC inputs to AFSPC Directorate of Strategic Plans, Programs, Analysis, Assessments and Lessons-Learned Modernization Planning Process and AFSPC Directorate of Plans and Requirements' associated Requirements Generation System. XR also serves as the SIDC's representative for the Chief of Staff of the Air Force's Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st century initiatives. As the lead SIDC programming and requirements agency, XR integrates SIDC views and initiatives into these AFSPC-level programming systems to solve warfighter deficiencies through space capabilities. As the SIDC's executive agent for the submitting program objective memorandum inputs, XR develops strategy, policy, doctrine and long-range plans to control and exploit space. XR programs and advocates manpower, resources and organizational development for long-term success of the SIDC's mission.

History

In the fall of 1992, an Air Force Blue Ribbon Panel on space recommended establishing a dedicated Space Warfare Center to exploit the capabilities of space-based assets. Combat operations during Operation Desert Storm relied on space support more than in any past conflict; however, an analysis of these operations revealed shortfalls in the Air Force's ability to leverage space capabilities. In order to better exploit space capabilities, the SWC was stood-up and officially dedicated on Nov. 1, 1993. The SWC was redesignated as the SIDC on March 1, 2006,

Today, the SIDC supports the Overseas Contingency Operations by expeditiously transitioning innovative combat effects to the warfighter. The center also improves exploitation of air, space and cyberspace capabilities through wargaming, exercises, advanced space training, experiments and space-range development. The SIDC provides independent, thorough space and missile operational testing results for Headquarters Air Force Space Command.

(Current as of June 2010)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 am

After nearly seven months of flight, the U.S. Air Force's latest X-37 robotic space plane is nearing a milestone in its secret mission in Earth orbit as it chalks up mileage and operational experience.

As of last week, the reusable X-37B space plane had been in orbit for more than 206 days, two months shy of its 270-day mission design lifetime. The spacecraft, which looks like a miniature space shuttle, launched on its clandestine mission on March 5 from Cape Canaveral, Fla.

The space plane is the second X-37B spacecraft built for the Air Force by Boeing's Phantom Works and carries the name Orbital Test Vehicle 2, or OTV-2.

"On-orbit experimentation is continuing, though we cannot predict accurately when that will be complete," said Air Force Lt. Col. Tom McIntyre, the X-37 systems program director. "We are learning new things about the vehicle every day, which makes the mission a very dynamic process."

McIntyre told SPACE.com that X-37B controllers initially planned a nine-month mission "but will try to extend it as circumstances allow." Doing so would provide program officials with additional experimentation opportunities "and allow us to extract the maximum value out of the mission," he said.

The X-37B is being operated under the direction of Air Force Space Command's 3rd Space Experimentation Squadron, a space control unit located at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado.

These hush-hush missions fall under the auspices of the Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office.

The X-37B spacecraft is about 29 feet (8.8 meters) long and 15 feet (4.5 meters) wide. It has a payload bay about the size of a pickup truck bed. Thanks to a deployable solar array power system, the vehicle can fly a mission for up to 270 days, project officials have said in the past.

What exactly the vehicle does while circling the Earth is a mystery, since the spacecraft's cargo is consistently classified. Payloads may well involve high-tech testing of photoreconnaissance gear, but other hardware for intelligence-gathering could be onboard.

The first flight of an X-37B space plane, in 2010, entailed a mission that lasted 225 days. The spacecraft was lofted on April 22 and landed on Dec. 3, gliding onto a specially prepared runway at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.

When this second X-37B mission draws to a close, a "do-it-itself" guided entry and wheels-down runway landing and similar to the end of the first mission are expected at Vandenberg Air Force Base, with neighboring Edwards Air Force Base as an alternate site.

If the incoming space plane strays off its auto-pilot trajectory zooming in over the Pacific Ocean, the craft is outfitted with a destruct mechanism.

Meanwhile, Boeing has begun to look at derivatives of their X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle — including flying cargo and crew to the International Space Station.

Speaking this week at the Space 2011 conference —organized by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and held in Long Beach, Calif. —Arthur Grantz of Boeing Space and Intelligence Systems sketched out a host of future uses for the space plane design.

For one, the X-37B, as is, can be flown to the space station and dock to the facility's common berthing mechanism. No new technology is required for X-37B to supply cargo services to the ISS, Grantz said. Also, an X-37C winged vehicle has been scoped out, a craft that would ride atop an Atlas 5 in un-shrouded mode.

The Boeing roadmap, Grantz added, also envisions a larger derivative of the X-37B space plane, one that can carry up to seven astronauts, as well as tote into Earth orbit a mix of pressurized and unpressurized cargo. http://www.space.com/11031-secret-x37b-space-plane-launch.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:05 am

Pentagon's Hypersonic Plane Goes Missing. Full Article Here: http://alien-disclosure-group-tv.ning.com/main/authorization/signIn?target=http%3A%2F%2Falien-disclosure-group-tv.ning.com%2Fforum%2Ftopics%2Fpentagon-s-hypersonic-plane-goes-missing

Dr. Bob Bowman Takes us Inside The Secret Star Wars Program: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSWY6CE3-BM

Alex welcomes back to the show Bob Bowman, the former Director of Advanced Space Programs Development for the U.S. Air Force in the Ford and Carter administrations, and a former United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel with 101 combat missions. Bowman was an early public critic of the Strategic Defense Initiative ("Star Wars") during the Ronald Reagan administration. In 2000, he campaigned nationwide for the nomination of the Reform Party of the United States of America for President of the United States. Bowman talks with Alex about NASA, the space program, Iran's alleged nuclear program and the threat of false flag nuclear terrorism in the United States.
    http://www.thepatriots.us/
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/
    http://www.infowars.net/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

Richard C Hoagland at Liverpool's Beyond Knowledge Conference Sept 2009. 'BackCam' edit of this major presentation on structures on part of one of Saturn's rings, and the link with a preWW2 Saturn society in Germany, and Apollo. Thus the Saturn V Launch vehicle, indicates a link with German Science and a structure on Saturn's Rings. Hoagland later on in the full 21/2hr edit presents data that suggests a direct link with a Massive structured craft and the objects that crashed into Jupiter, Venus and one of Saturn's Rings during the Apollo 40th anniversary, and implication that Earth is next. Imagery is from NASA's Cassini probe. Thus the Secret Space programs discovered by Gary McKinnon, the Germans and what Joseph Farrell's data on the SS Brotherhood of The Bell. Saturn as a Torsion Field device, and the Annukai - Nephellum. Packed with data, this rough cut edit gives a glance at what Hoagland presented.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:10 pm

The secrets that the military/industrial complex has tried to suppress and the inner workings of all countries have shared are enclosed in this fact based and comprehensive presentation that the average citizen never hears about. Secrets that are revealed for the first time about astronauts who had interaction with ufo's , incidents where UFOs have been fired upon by the military, and other occasions where aircraft have been 'shot' down or 'absorbed' by extraterrestrial craft. Advanced technological secrets that the military have gleaned from crashed UFOs [which] of course remain hidden within 'black' programs.

Bio: Worldwide research, interviewing key witnesses and discussing the subject with astronauts, military and intelligence specialists, pilots, politicians and scientists, has established Timothy Good as a leading authority on UFOs and the alien presence - the most highly classified subject on Earth.

Since 1961, he has amassed a wealth of evidence, including several thousand declassified intelligence documents.

Timothy Good has lectured at universities, schools, and at many organizations, including the Institute of Medical Laboratory Sciences, the Royal Canadian Military Institute, the Royal Geographical Society, the Royal Naval Air Reserve Branch, the House of Lords All-Party UFO Study Group, and the Oxford and Cambridge Union societies.

In January 1989, following the dissolution of the Soviet empire, he became the first UFO researcher from the West to be interviewed on Russian television. He was invited for discussions at the Pentagon in 1998, and at the headquarters of the French Air Force in 2002. He has also acted as consultant for several U.S. Congress investigations. He is known to millions through his numerous television appearances and has co-produced several documentaries on the subject.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e51_bwXpcg&feature=related
    Ed Grimsley: Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011
    Bio: Ed Grimsley has been seeing battles between unknown aircraft in the night skies since he was a teenager. Since then he has continued seeing what appear to be Delta shaped and Saucer shaped aircraft in space shooting it out using what appear to be laser weapons. He has seen hundreds of these objects recently and using his five Military grade night vision binoculars he has invited many people to come to his areas and view the objects in earth space shooting it out. Using his night vision glasses, even skeptics who thought he was 'seeing things' have now been convinced that what Ed Grimsley has been trying to tell people about all these years is very real.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BR2F26Bgw
    Briefing for USAF Space Command to incoming administration on what is known about possibility of intelligent life in space.

For fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aeQIgsTD2s&feature=related
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/majormattmasongroup/
    Major Matt Mason - Space Out-Post Two with custom made command console and Space Sled 2.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:05 pm