tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Has anyone seen this guy? - A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment)

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Empty Has anyone seen this guy? - A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment)

Post  astralflyer Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:24 am

He seems to know everything about.... well everything.... 2012, Earth Changes, Cosmology, Apocolypse, Sub-Atomic particle physics, ancient history... you name it!

There's plenty of videos on the internet but this one really sticks out as being, well kinda unusual, He is "giving Shaktipat" to an audience, apparently allowing them to "experience" his state of enlightenment / samadhi.

The first time I saw it I literally jumped out the chair and hit the back wall while uttering expletives. The trick is not to blink, and to switch off the mind when watching it. At first I thought is was a video trick, so i decided (haha) to go see this guy in person... nope, it ain't no trick. Anyhow go check it out for yourself, it would be interesting to hear what other people see in this video...

Samadhi Video

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Empty Re: Has anyone seen this guy? - A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment)

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 am

Luv this kind of stuff. Thanks for posting it astralflyer. Our one son lives at a Buddhist monastery and has received similar blessings from the Lamas. It's real and also amazing. Enlightened

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    astralflyer
    astralflyer

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Empty Re: Has anyone seen this guy? - A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment)

Post  astralflyer Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks Carol, I've been reading your posts for some time now.

This guy, "Yogiraj Gurunath Siddhanath" has some pretty amazing things to say about 2012, but yer gotta keep your ears peeled, he can say things really quickly, and split his message up in a speach. I guess its up to us to put the pieces together.

Here's a link to his 2012 stuff, which you may find of interest...

2012 stuff

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:05 am

Thank you for the link astralflyer. When I had linked over to the youtube I spotted that same clip and wanted to review it. From the brief bit I did watch of the first clip I would say this man is an authentic spiritual master. His energy is at a very high level of spiritual manifestation - so much so that he can raise the spiritual energy of others as well.

I've been listening to various Masters from India speak over the past 45 years and actually enjoy listening to their accent.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

This is good.

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Kalki+bhagwan

Filmed in Los Angles 08.16.2008 - Master Yogiraj directs us to prepare for the year 2012 and the Coming of the Kalki Avatar. Learn Kriya Yoga from a Living Master: Yogiraj SatGurunath Siddhanath http://www.hamsa-yoga.org/kriya-yoga

[Question] I've heard a lot about 2012 and the upcoming years, all the things being said about kundalini energy moving from one part of the planet to the other. I'd be interested in your perception.

[Gurunath's Answer] You see 2012 is the year, from actually I'd put it from 2008 to 2012. So now where you're sitting listening to me, you don't know who you're listening to and I don't know who I'm talking to [laughter] You know both of us may be somebody who has to play a great part in 2012. Who knows. Aye? All of you may play a great part, I see a lot of loving souls, a lot of great souls here you may have to play a great part. Aye? Aye. Don't be feeble for righteous work [laughter] Be bold otherwise how will you override the terrorists. You've got to be as strong as them. Be strong in righteous purpose. okay, so this starts... they say the incoming surge is in many facets. This is just one of the minor facets of the great evolution which is designed in the great cosmic order of the great Shiva Goraksha Babaji, Sanata Kumar and Kalki Maitreya, the Christ. They work for the redemption of Human kind not only by sending out love and peace vibrations but this time, the soot on the lamp glass of the disciple is too much. The soot on the lamp glass of the disciple is too much. So hence they come to clear the soot by direct means of annihilating this negativity. I don't know whether this negativity is just limited to the intellect, the mind, the emotions or the physical body or all of it. If He should swipe us off in one shot, we just get a new mindset and a new body. That's all about, when Kalki comes, riding on a white horse with a meteor as his sword. He will erase the negativity from this world.

Now whether He will erase it from the physical bodies and the minds and emotions of the people or just from the emotions and the negative mind is a question to be seen. But these people, working on the intellect, Kalki Maitreya works on the Ananda-maya-Kosha, the intuition. And Shiva Goraksha Babaji, Sanata Kumar works on the Atma, that is the spirit. That is, the spiritual soul, and the intellect.

Now from 2008 to 2012, this is their mystery, this is their work.

There are two ways they will work in.

They will enter first the bodies of 144, one thousand and fourty four as they say right?

Is that the number you gave me?

Right?

144 chosen and selected people, 144,000 selected and chosen people.

Right?

1 million and fourty four chosen and selected people. 1 billion and fourty four million chosen and selected people. Gradually filtering the spirit of righteous consciousness into the souls of all of you who are sitting here. From 144 to a billion and fourty four million. One thousand and fourty four hundred to a million and fourty four thousand to a billion and fourty four million.

All these people will be infused with the spirit of Shiva as Goraksha and Vishnu as Kalki Maitreya.

Now after they are infused in us, how will they infuse into the practice of Kundalini Kriya Yoga?

They will enter you and make you servers of humanity where you serve humanity as their larger self. Aye? Aye.

So this is what is going to happen en masse from 2008 to 2012. Aye? Aye. Then a certain special aspect of being, who is deputed to appoint or authorize as an agent by Kalki and who is deputed by Shiva Goraksha Babaji shall come to earth and set things right after the great so called Holocaust, so called World War.

I don't think there will actually be a world war but a world war like situation, very nearly a world war.

Then shall peace reign. So this will happen after 2011, 2012 and towards the end of 2012.

And so he shall both come en mass as your breath and soul and they shall also come individually. The Kalki Maitreya and Shiva Goraksha Babaji.

Have I made myself sufficiently clear? Look for yourself. Look for him within the practice of your own Kriya Yoga. Do not miss the opportunity to practice the Kriya Yoga, in the here now Truth alive. Aye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X3KKKvg7aM&feature=fvwrel

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks for translating this Carol, as for that "transmission" video of his (i think there are another 3 of these somewhere), i have had numerous reports of people seeing his face "morph" into other faces, even on the video. Just wondered if anyone else can see this... I know people who eat lots of red meat cant see anything though Surprised

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:14 am

You're welcome. A "morphing" face. That's kind of cool.

Red meat? Does this mean we have to give up our Sunday grilled steak if we want to watch his face morph? Crybaby Hubby would be very sad. Although I do have to admit we were vegetarians for 7 years and didn't miss meat. We started again because we thought our daughter who was very small needed it. Guess what? She never eats red meat of any type. She's a noodle girl. lol!

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Big Grin 2 i must admit to having the odd prawn or two Double Thumbs Up liking rock music The Floyd with a little JT and having the odd drink Toast dont see why "spirituality" often gets mistaken for misery or seriousness - Harp wow I love these little animation thingies!

sorry, i think ive gone "off-topic" here...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Thank you Astralflyer.
    I watched Goraksha's video. I did'nt see his face morph nor any whirling colors around him.
    I personnally would have appreciated Goraksha's blessing of Shaktipat would be free of
    suggestive content . I found this distracting.

Love from me
    mudra

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 pm

yes i understand, somehow expectation leads to disappointment. some people see it sometimes, and others never see it. I have only seen it a couple of times or so, the common factor was being in a state of total surrender (and not closing the eyes). He came to London last year and he became a glowing white statue floating about 4 feet from the ground, the clock went backwards, the room / venue disappeared and (wait for it) everyone in the room (space) became light, with an irridescant golden light / mist around them (like Carols avatar but more intense).

I understand that I may get a "BS" emoticon or two for saying this, but this is what we experienced. So keep on watching it now and again, esp after a meditation, who knows...

Please dont post me abuse for saying this, it would be good to share this with like-minded souls ☼.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 pm

I've actually personally known Masters who levitate and think you were most fortunate to have such a wonderful experience. That was a goal of mine at one time - levitation. But OBE works well too.

I had the strangest dream the other night. Not sure if this is the thread to post this but here it goes. I was a warrior and fought in very fierce intergalactic battles. The scenes were graphic and not something I would choose to remember. However, I was also aware that my consciousness was able to enter into other bodies. Do you recall the movie Avatar? Consciousness can be transferred from one form to another. This is something that the mystics can do as well.

Only what came up for me in the dream is that the planet Earth was vacation central and where we inter-galactic warriors went for R&R. This planet has everything -including heaven and hell.

astralflyer, your experience and spiritual teacher is a bit of heaven here on earth and very inspiring. I really appreciate you sharing it with us.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Spiritual You are an amazing soul Carol, and a true conduit of light. I sometimes fear the battle is too great for me personally. The dark forces have done terrible things (worse than death) to me and my family to try and make us give up, but it only makes us stronger and closer to the light ☼.

Since then i have, as you may have gathered, been on numerous conscious astral "adventures" and wow thats no dream... more like realer-than-real...anyway thats a different thread...maybe i could post things about my astral travel experiences later on if its not too "me me me".

I came into this Earth not wanting to be here, as I think many of us did, but the one thing i yearned for more than life itself was to be "home" and "complete". Nobody told me just how hard that was gonna be!!!!! Luke Or just what i had to give up to get it (everything..... except my laptop) Double Thumbs Up

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Understood. It's easy on the other side looking into the future thinking what tasks we have before us will be a piece of cake. Similar to standing at the edge of an Olympic size pool where one mistakenly underestimates the task and thinks one can swim the distance without knowing how to swim. Once in the water (within the experience) one learns it's either sink or swim. Nothing like full emersion as a little wake up call.

I think this thread is just as good a spot as any to share your astral travel experiences. There are some of my favorite personal type of stories.

And I can relate totally to what it is to battle the dark side and win, Surprisingly, you already know how to win but just don't remember. Remembering comes where you need to know. The key - be not afraid.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Empty Astral Travel Experiences and Accounts

Post  astralflyer Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 am

In the past year I have been on many spontaneous astral travels whilst being conscious, mostly in the daytime and fully re-countable. I guess this really started years and years ago unbeknown to me at the time, but i never managed to get out of the body for reasons I'll make clear.

In the past I had a few "incidents" which I couldn't understand, and where pretty scary. Sometimes before sleep yet not awake I could hear a faint buzzing noise which got louder and louder until it kinda filled my entire being inside and out, this was very scary and is really indescribable to anyone who hasn't experienced it. So i guess i got scared and snapped out of my trying to get to sleep, had a coffee and went back to bed later. This continued for years (although scarcely, usually if I hadn't eaten for a while or was ill)

Anyhow, on a few of the instances there was a faint voice telling me not to be scared, kinda coming from behind me so I went through "the buzzing" which grew to a crescendo then stopped, with a soft "clunk" noise, followed by an awful sensation of falling. Again i got scared and the whole thing stopped.

Years past, this would happen once in a blue moon, then last year things really began to move up a gear, after a great trauma in which i lost all my family, home, job... well everything... I was left with... me in my raw state, no place to go, no past, no future. I guess you could say I was "in the now" albeit reluctantly. Anyhow, I get this strange feeling usually during the daytime, kinda like a heavy tiredness but not actually a physical or mental tired, its hard to describe. A voice would suggest that I go lie down for a minute, which I do, on my back, hands by the side or on the solar plexus. Within a very short space of time the buzzing noise comes, only this time accompanied by a very defined voice asking me to "go through it, don't be frightened", and again through the horrible falling sensation the same voice, same message.

Then it happened. I was out the body, literally, fully conscious, fully awake and wow did it feel good, much more conscious and awake than in the body yet this is impossible to describe. The "guide" voice was still there and said to "think" where you wanted to go, so naturally the first thing wanted to do was go see my children, and wow you can fly, i mean really fly - they weren't far off the mark with "Superman", and you can see, really see. Over and under cloud layers, zipping over towns you name it. Seeing a few things that are, well, strange like black teardrop shaped "craft" "parked" up just above the cloud layer but I'm not really interested in them and continue on the journey to see my children, landing in a petrol (gas) station near their school a little like Arni in the Terminator movie (only i was clothed....and I'm not built like Arni Big Grin 3 ).

One of my children is extremely clairvoyant with amazing powers Spiritual so I know if i contact him he will be able to see and hear me and pass the message on to the other two. Anyway, needless to say this trip was the first of many, I cannot go into detail about what was said or what i saw on that level only that they miss me tremendously. There was a trip which was very strange, it happened in a hotel in Rishikesh, India, on the banks of the Ganges in mid March 2011. Briefly I was approached by a tall, slim older gentleman in a pristine suit, fine grey hair and blue eyes, who asked me if i knew who he was, to which I stupidly replied "errr, are you evil?" he laughed gently and said no, then handed me a greetings card. The envelope was black, jet black and he gestured for me to deliver it across the street to a house, which turned out to be my "old" house, he said something weird "its your anniversary", but it wasnt. I walked to the house and heard my children playing inside, but outside was the intended recipient, to which i handed this strange envelope, much to their abject fear and shock.

The strange man and envelope and the black craft was the weirdest thing that happened, if you like weird stuff. Everything else is pretty normal, except for one thing...

Sometimes everything is... a little different, physically I mean. The same town, same roads yet, a little different somehow. The general architecture would be the same, same size, same classification of design yet built slightly differently.

I guess whats most impressive is the feeling you have when you get back, like every cell in you body is "buzzing" and "fresh" or "clean" like you have never felt. Thats really amazing, like gravity has little effect and you seem to glide effortlessly around. Sad to say this wears of after 30 minutes to an hour then you feel like you are walking around in treacle again, pushed down by gravity with limited senses and a head full of.... thoughts.

Im no regular Pane Andov wormhole-diving ET-bashing astral superman, and I have absolutely no interest in so-called ETs, so I guess its not really that exiting, (apart from black helicopter circling my house for 7 years, usually at some un-Godly hour in the morning! - once I froze and couldnt move a muscle!) although I have spoken to Pane about the black teardrop things above the clouds, he informs me, in his typically concise manner, "not to worry they are from the moon, but they are all going to leave soon" (whatever that means). Since these trips I have read Pane's "Extroadinary Powers in Humans" and must say it really is the only text I have come across which is genuine and written from personal experience . You can still find it on free pdf download, but would suggest this one deserve a place on the bookshelf.

Anyway, I can categorically say that this 3D life is NOT real, and in order to escape it we must let go of it, totally, and surrender. If we are still here, then we must still have an attachment to it, and conversely if we attached to it then we cannot move on. Its really surprising just how many attachments we have. I don't really believe there is an easy way to astral travel, no handbook, no technique, no pill, potion or "tool", for me it came with surrender, being in "the now" and finally realizing that everything in my life past and present and future is....fake, a con, an illusion, never really happened and doesn't exist and that absolutely nothing material, no-matter how small, can do anything other than take you away from your true self.♥️.

All my Love.

Pete
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 am

astralflyer wrote:yes i understand, somehow expectation leads to disappointment. some people see it sometimes, and others never see it. I have only seen it a couple of times or so, the common factor was being in a state of total surrender (and not closing the eyes). He came to London last year and he became a glowing white statue floating about 4 feet from the ground, the clock went backwards, the room / venue disappeared and (wait for it) everyone in the room (space) became light, with an irridescant golden light / mist around them (like Carols avatar but more intense).

I understand that I may get a "BS" emoticon or two for saying this, but this is what we experienced. So keep on watching it now and again, esp after a meditation, who knows...

Please dont post me abuse for saying this, it would be good to share this with like-minded souls ☼.

We do not have a BS emoticon here astralflyer . No need to feel uncomfortable about what you have to say .I completely respect everyone's viewpoint .
    To me it is very enriching to share different experiences.Yours in London is quite amazing. Please share more with us . It is very much appreciated.

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:29 am

Pete, thanks so much for sharing your experiences here, it is much appreciated. Definitelly, not many will share such things openly and just as you, I only know of Pane sharing his astral trips in his book so far.

About the video you posted few days ago, I just wanted to add here that when I watched the video for the first time yesterday, I could definitelly see his face "morphing" i.e. it was, at least for me, changing colour (it went from bright to dark) and form (at some points, I could'n recognise his face at all).

This could well be just a shier imagination, or could also be led back to the backlight, which made his white hair shining so bright. But anyway, and most important, his energy field is pretty clear.

Much respect
    Mall...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:36 am

astralflyer wrote:finally realizing that everything in my life past and present and future is....fake, a con, an illusion, never really happened and doesn't exist and that absolutely nothing material, no-matter how small, can do anything other than take you away from your true self.♥️.

All my Love.

Pete

This is so true and profound astralflyer.
    True self is simple , pure , intact , unchanged ...all the rest are but dreams in which we drift for a while .
    I really enjoy reading you . It's like opening a fairy book .
    It is a great pleasure to have you amongst us .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Pete,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. The flying part is really fun.

We've know Pane for awhile and I personally have all of his DVDs and book. I really think he is amazing. All my OBE were spontaneous. The very first time happened when I was in a car accident and just before impact I popped out of my body where my consciousness was located behind my head watching the whole thing as my head smashed into the steering wheel. I felt no pain. Another time I was doing yoga up on a hill side and just slid out doing the Sun Salutation. That was a bit of a surprise as I was again up watching my body fall down into the fetal position. My concern then was how to get back in. For something like that one just has to focus on inhaling. That works.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me with such openness and selflessness it's a real pleasure to share our awakening together and know we are all one.

Have spotted a new Gurunath video today which you may wish to watch (20 minutes of the Nath in America), addressing "psychics, astrology and the ego" but if you read between the words, he also gives away details of himself too. Anyhow, have a ganders and see what you "think"...

https://youtu.be/Sj1FxoqP6mc

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Watching it now - thank you. The Karen

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Much Love Carol The Karen

...not the most informative of his youtube clips but well worth a look...

You can find more "interesting" stuff on 2012 etc etc

here the vids are categorized
    www.kriyalight.net

Love, Astral
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 pm

I really enjoy listening to him astralflyer. Gurunath reminds me of the other Indian Masters who were my earlier teachers and spiritual guides. Listening to him just validates what one already knows. Enlightened

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:45 am

I could sit under tree all day listening this wisdom and truth.
    thanks and hugs to you astral for sharing. The Karen
    astralflyer
    astralflyer

Has anyone seen this guy?  -  A video of someone "giving Shaktipat" (sharing their enlightenment) Empty Gurunath in America

Post  astralflyer Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Part 1 (20 minutes)

Part 2 27mins

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 am

more gems - thank you astralflyer

If earth peace is to herald the dawn of the new age we must all realize that
    humanity is our uniting religion
    breath our uniting prayers
    and consciousness our untiring god.
    If people are to live in peaceful of co-existance they must live in a pathway of unity,
    Be introspective and ask themselves how to bring about a peaceful coexistence.
    The answer lies within.

Listening to Babaji creates a deep peace within my inner heart.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 am