tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia Empty Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Lightballs perform stuntshow over Geelong, Australia
    UFO sighting over Geelong caught on video
    April 22, 2010

Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia Gellong_Map

AMAZING footage captured by a Highton businessman shows mystery balls of light zigzagging across Corio Bay, prompting speculation it was UFOs.

Businessman Anthony Raduka filmed the footage from the deck of his Highton home about midnight on Monday. The footage shows balls of light flying over Corio Bay at great speed, dipping as low as street level before zigzagging back up through the sky.

The balls change colour and shape during the 20 mins of footage recorded. Mr Raduka said the light was too fast to be an aircraft and it travelled in irregular directions.

"We have watched fighter jets from our deck when the airshow is on and these lights were going ten times quicker,'' he said. "It could be a UFO, I don't know what they are. All of the things we thought of didn't explain the fact it changed colour or that it was going so fast.''

Mr Raduka said he had never seen anything like it in his life. "We just stood there for about half an hour, trying to work out what it could be,'' he said. "They go over rooftops so they are too low to be an aircraft.''

Source: Geelongadvertiser.com.au
    monique
    monique

Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia Empty Re: Lightballs Perform Stuntshow Over Geelong, Australia

Post  monique Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Trancoso, this is a good idea for a thread. Because we have so much information and disinformation so that i think the north-americans and russians have developed alien technology and the thousands who have appeared on our planet in the last years are property of tptb. Or, much aliens are already residing here whit their crafts. Even more when it comes about Australia and its famous prohibited areas.
    There are so many sightings of UFO-like craft in recent years and witness talking about "our crafts" that i have curiosity to know what is realy information and what is disinformation.
    Forgive my english, i hope you can understand, best regards, Monique.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am