tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

mudra
    mudra

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  mudra Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:54 pm

For eMonkey, Threecaster and all those who are struggling with mosquitoes

How to Use Plants to Keep Mosquitoes Away

Using plants to deter and keep mosquitoes away from both your home and your skin is an all-natural and safe alternative to using man-made products that contain chemicals. There are a number of plants you can add to your garden and yard to naturally repel mosquitoes, and in some cases, you can even crush or rub plants on your skin to keep mosquitoes away. Plants that are commonly used to repel mosquitoes are citronella, marigolds, catnip, horsemint, and ageratum, in addition to several others.

read on
    : http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Plants-to-Keep-Mosquitoes-Away

And here:

Homemade Remedies to Keep Mosquitoes Away!

Arrow http://voices.yahoo.com/homemade-remedies-keep-mosquitoes-away-414635.html

Cider vinegar apart for being usefull to keep those mosquitoes away can also help you to treat insomnia :

INSOMNIA:

There are also a number of causes as to why people suffer from insomnia; however, there have been excellent results with the cider vinegar and honey treatment as follows: two teaspoons of cider vinegar and two of honey in a glass of water to be taken before retiring. It would also be beneficial to have a glass of this mixture by the bedside to sip if needed. Under no circumstances should drugs be resorted to, as these are both harmful and habit-forming. Under severe cases, a naturopath or homeopath should be consulted. If has been found that the prime cause of insomnia is due to a deficiency of phosphate of potash and phosphate of iron; this combination can be found in the biochemic salt known as kali phos, which can be obtained from your local health shop.

See a very nice article WeAreYou posted on my Doctor Morse thread
    Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4047-dr-morse-s-tips-on-health#80103

Hope this helps Cheerful

Much Love

mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:18 pm

mudra wrote:
    INSOMNIA:

There are also a number of causes as to why people suffer from insomnia; however, there have been excellent results with the cider vinegar and honey treatment as follows: two teaspoons of cider vinegar and two of honey in a glass of water to be taken before retiring. It would also be beneficial to have a glass of this mixture by the bedside to sip if needed. Under no circumstances should drugs be resorted to, as these are both harmful and habit-forming. Under severe cases, a naturopath or homeopath should be consulted. If has been found that the prime cause of insomnia is due to a deficiency of phosphate of potash and phosphate of iron; this combination can be found in the biochemic salt known as kali phos, which can be obtained from your local health shop.

Hmm, thanks mudra..

I find eating pumpkin seeds in the day helps and also taking magnesium citrate as a muscle relaxant.

If you are like me, you have no home and are always on the move, which makes things a tad difficult to carry and obtain these things or grow plants.

Blessings from Germany (last week spain, 5 months before that Columbia, Ecuador, Spain, UK, Switzerland, France, Austria, Czech Republic... get the picture? Then next month South America again)
    Nope, not showing off, just broke and tired of living out of a suitcase longing for my own place again.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

May you attract that which you need, and may it come to you freely.

May that which burdens you be released with only a sigh.

May clarity find you, if opportunities seem to be elsewhere.

When opportunities find you, may you have the courage to embrace them.

With Love

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:13 am

eMonkey I understand better where your sleeping problem comes from now.
    A time to separate the weed from the chaff and nurture your true values so that
    what does'nt serve you fades away and you may find a new path to walk on.
    Trust your Heart and let these miracles work for you .

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:09 am

mudra wrote:Aquaries enjoy a new beginning unfolding for you.
    Sounds like a nice opportunity Cheerful

May you do well and be happy

Love for You
    mudra

Thank you for your kindness Mudra..

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjMTOsSWpauMxb7yWnTjm6Q9Hw43GfcJR-NcQjvjmWXM6tBTaZ
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

Love for You, Aquaries1111

Thank you for your kindness.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjMTOsSWpauMxb7yWnTjm6Q9Hw43GfcJR-NcQjvjmWXM6tBTaZ[/quote]
    Manuscript of Survival – Part 184

The manuscript of survival – part 184

•August 22, 2012 •

As you have already noticed, things have certainly heated up in more ways than one, and they are not about to lessen in the next couple of days. The reason for all of this will soon be obvious to you all, but let us give you a little sneak preview as it were. For now, things will seem calm, but under the surface, much is going on. And when we refer to the surface, we actually refer to the surface of your planet. Much is getting ready to boil there too, as things have started to be affected in so many ways by the intense bombardement of energy that you have all sustained in these last few weeks. So, the pressure is building, and soon, something will have to give as they say.

Again, we will not give any details, suffice it to say that some day soon, something – or maybe someone – will crack. And this crack is something that will be noticed, not just by those of you more sensitive than others, but also by those less inclined to tune into the world around them.

So stay focused dear ones, and stay tuned, less the crack should take you unawares, and you too should succumb to the pressure. It might feel more than uncomfortable at the moment, but rest assured that for you, this added pressure is only positive. That is not the case for so much and so many around you, so again, we implore you to be aware of your surroundings, as there are so many things on the boil, ready to blow up in any direction
    Attachments
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 AttachmentAquaries1111.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:22 pm

life is good

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

We Are You wrote:Love for You, Aquaries1111

Thank you We Are You.. That was very sweet of you...

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrcQJNRYiTfXisLgeq_vA_3SWQXn0h24bk_-drsjmabcvx6dOV

All went well today.. The VP of Engineering who I met with today said he received approval from the Corporate Office to authorize 32 hours of work per week.. 4 days on and 3 days off.. That's splendiferously perfect for me.. Means I can golf 3 days a week instead of just 2..

He said the only hold up would be getting the drug testing back and asked me point blank if that would be an issue.. well of course I said "No, I don't even take Advil"...

What else what else, Oh yes, Taylor's strength is his swimming and since swimming is the only activity that works every part of the body I decided to put him in a swim league 3 days a week after School..

My Sister returned from a trip to the UK for a month and said the Olympics was Magical... The hardest part she said is getting back into her USA routine.. We'll have a Sister luncheon next week to catch up.. What else what else.. My other sister Yvonne turned 50 on July 21st and she said she never wants to take her "dancing shoes off"...

I hope everyone is having beautiful days, remembering to walk barefoot on the Earth and enjoying and smelling the sweetness in the air of the blossoms ripe for the enjoying..

Safe pathways to everyone and may the rest of this year be ripe with beauty, freshness, abundance and joy...

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

What a day.. Took the boat out and the water pump had an issue.. I literally prayed (to the boat) to ask her to get us to shore before the engine failed and would you believe it.. the engine conked out right as we got to shore.. Hey, there just might be a "God".. A "Boat God"..

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOv1zfFGzXqwVBIa8eH9mYMXrx8MlsX6ZOQYC3YlMbTIvl9uJc
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

The schools are closed today due to the Hurricane Isaac... All was well until a transformer blew.. or is the correct term transducer? Anyhow I heard a huge noise and then all the electric, power, internet failed.. I had to drive out East to my place from out West (Ex's place).. His generator didn't even kick in.. I wasn't sure if the lights will be on tonight.. but, me and Taylor are home sweet home again, with the lights on.. at my place at least.. I couldn't even make a phone call because I don't have a phone.. I rely on Skype for calling and the internet was down.. My, My, what another day.. Boat breakdown and now power breakdown.. surviving the matrix at least...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm

We lived through a power outage too a couple of month ago.
    It only covered my street and I remember I was happy to have lanterns and candles to lit the rooms and move and down the stairs. That gave quite a nice ambiance actually bringing me back in time when this is all people had when night fell.
    Life in this area of the universe is quite an adventure is'nt it Aquaries Cheerful
    We can't take anything for granted. Things keep changing all the time.

Love from me
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm

mudra wrote:We lived through a power outage too a couple of month ago.
    It only covered my street and I remember I was happy to have lanterns and candles to lit the rooms and move and down the stairs. That gave quite a nice ambiance actually bringing me back in time when this is all people had when night fell.
    Life in this area of the universe is quite an adventure is'nt it Aquaries Cheerful
    We can't take anything for granted. Things keep changing all the time.

Love from me
    mudra

Yeh Mudra life is beautiful here on Planet Earth.. I much prefer candles and outside cooking too ~ bonfire style... I just feel a little lost without the internet not being able to check MOA to see what's going on... so of course I had to head East... and yes, if we didn't change we'd be as stagnant as a non-flowing brook. Ever seen what that looks like? It looks all green, stinky and stagnantly devitalized.

Awareness Loves Life..

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Been dealing with huge amounts of smoke in the air due to wildfires over 100 miles away here in Idaho.. eyes burn, sinus runs.. yuck. People around here feeling really bad for weeks now due to fires staying homebound as much as possible which is hard to do at harvest time and preparations for winter in the mix.

Finally a clear day yesterday and today. Makes me fell like Ive been reborn.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 pm

I got the all clear from Corporate today to start work.. asking me when can I start.. I'll be calling them shortly to let them know as early as tomorrow... 4 days a week and off Tuesdays.. I love you I love you I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:43 pm

100 miles away is quite a distance . Sorry to hear you and farmers are having to cope with the smoke that travelled your way Arrowind.

Mother Earth has plenty to deal with at the moment all round the globe it seems.
    We all too often take it for granted when things are fine.

Hope the sky remains clear for you and yours and may you appreciate it even more.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Awareness Loves Life..

Very nice.I like that :)

And congratulations on getting the job Aquaries Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:40 pm

mudra wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Awareness Loves Life..

Very nice.I like that :)

And congratulations on getting the job Aquaries Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra.. Now I truly can say "New Beginnings".. oh and for those interested, I found the V Series.. for free.. all you need is to install the P2P BitTorrent client Vuze and then click on DOWNLOAD TORRENT... Easy Peasy.. I just downloaded the Notebook and watching it now.. Snow White and the Huntsman is on there too for Carol.. Thubs Up https://kat.ph/usearch/snow%20white%20and%20the%20huntsman/

V - The TV Series Complete
    seeders: 49leechers: 16
    DOWNLOAD TORRENT
    To download this torrent, you need a P2P BitTorrent client Vuze

https://kat.ph/v-the-tv-series-complete-t2442009.html

top left to download of the links provided..

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Oh that's the old V...

I just finished watching "The Notebook".. Where are the tissues...

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Well, after the recent spraying for "West Nile", I know of 8 people off the top of my head who have gotten sick. Coincidence or was it really a bioweapon that was spraying in addition/instead of the pesticide??

August 2012 and we are still being sprayed like cockroaches, yet, everything is supposed to be peachy
    by the end of the year!!

I'd really like to see how that gets pulled off. Rolling Eyes
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Am absolutely exhausted.. I forgot what it's like to be at work at 8.00am... Well I did get a company key and the code to the alarm system... such responsibility... I could sleep for a week... but I have to drive West and run some errands.. *sigh*.. "Hurry Up Weekend"..

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Went camping in Hot Springs NC for US three day holiday, labor day, awesome!

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 FrenchBroad

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 29 3819096941_dc347bfbee

(not my actual campsite...but walked past this one everyday!)

floated down the river on a tube 3 times! Wooo!

river is very cleansing. I love it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Wow! Just wow! I need to pencil fun into my day somewhere. lol!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

"Quick Message for Here and Now
    Posted on September 16, 2012

2 Votes

Quick note to wish everybody a great super week! I will work on trying to remain centered and balanced in my life as much as I can this week. I am given instructions that I, along with many of us need to remain more focused, centered and to lead as much of a balanced life as we can. In general, I am told in our lives, we lack somewhat the desire of engaging physically in activities. I am being made aware of the body resisting doing exercice, and allowing for further unbalanced to happen down the line.
    It is being pointed out to me that many of us need to let go of head mainly type of work, not involving the feelings enough. The body is often neglected in our societies, when in fact the body is an important part of our lives and needs great care, love, proper food, exercice, and attention. We often like to have our head in the sky, in far away countries, and in day dreams, very often being unsensitive to our family, friends and our own needs.
    Hence I am being prompted to invite us to care more for our inner wellbeing, balance and self-love. I am told that all will fit into place at the moment we expect it the least, when all would seem lost. However unbalanced the outer world will be, I am asked to remind us to keep strong, keep the faith in things unseen, and connect with our higher self during our prepartion, meditation and moving meditation.
    The other point I feel the need to raise is the increasing fear factor in the general population. Parents fear for their children’s future, and the children no longer care about their future. It is pointed out that we need to spend more time with our families, and loved ones. To talk and listen to them, get involved and interested in each other’s lives.
    I wish you all a wonderful week, and I hope to check in online tomorrow or middle of the week.
    Thank you for your time"
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm

A wonderfull week to you too WeAreYou

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Aye, aye captiain. Will do. Eagle

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm