tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Old World Order v New World Order

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Old World Order v New World Order Empty Old World Order v New World Order

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 am

What is the Old World Order? What is the New World Order? When did each begin, and who started them? Wikipedia isn't much help! When did the NWO REALLY begin? Could it have begun in Ancient Egypt, possibly with the Hyksos Exodus? I'm presently interested in the concept of Archangels in Ancient Egypt. But I think things have heated-up in the last 100 years, in part because of all of the fancy technology and underground bases. Did Nicola Tesla have anything to do with this? What if three Archangels governed Ancient Egypt? What if two of the Archangels rebelled, and started the New World Order? What if these two Archangels went their separate ways, possibly around the time of the Crucifixion of Christ, whenever that REALLY occurred? I'm obviously on a fishing expedition, but I think it's important to properly understand all aspects of both the Old World Order and the New World Order. I know it's 'fun' to rant and rave against the NWO and the PTB, but do we really understand the OWO, NWO, and PTB - historically and presently? My present working hypothesis is that we need to focus upon the concept of Reincarnating Archangels in Ancient Egypt -- in order to properly understand anything about secular and sacred history. On the other hand, why would Powerful Archangels set up shop in the desert, with other parts of the world being more beautiful? But what if things weren't always this way? Or, what if there were a worldwide 'Egyptian' society, which included all of the continents, and possibly some of the other planets and moons of the solar system? What if this were the Old World Order? What if a Rebellion and War in Heaven resulted in the New World Order? What if there has been an ongoing war between the Old World Order and the New World Order - spanning thousands of years? When some of us yell insults at the New World Order, do we really know what we're yelling about? I am vowing to understand the Old World Order, the New World Order, and the Powers That Be -- in the terms of Reincarnating Archangels and Ancient Egypt. Please -- I need help with this! I seem to have a mental block in this area, and I can't really get into it, even though I want to. The Biblical Egyptology of Gerald Massey and Ralph Ellis are currently of interest to me, but I also keep picking up bits and pieces of information from a wide variety of sources, including science fiction, such a Stargate SG-1, and from an overactive imagination, which feeds upon intuition and contextual superimposition. Perhaps I should add 'Sirius Mystery' and 'Egyptian Dawn' by Robert Temple, to my reading list. http://www.egyptiandawn.info/ Should I really think in terms of Biblical Solar System Egyptology, with Special Emphasis Upon Science, Science Fiction, and Solar System Governance? I'm getting really shaky regarding all of this. What would Ra say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fnk2YzXbo
    Old World Order v New World Order Egyptian_dawn_headerOld World Order v New World Order Fig1Old World Order v New World Order Shadow_squareOld World Order v New World Order Sup1-1Old World Order v New World Order EgyptianDawnOld World Order v New World Order Sup1-2Old World Order v New World Order Cairo-dawnOld World Order v New World Order Matson
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Old World Order v New World Order Empty Re: Old World Order v New World Order

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 pm

This is an amazing interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVwKKsvtdag&feature=player_embedded All roads really do lead to Rome, and I continue to think that everything we discuss should be viewed from the Roman context. I continue to imagine myself as being a well-connected Renegade French Jesuit Organist. I continue to love the artistic aspects of Rome, but the history, theology, and politics are horrible, and I'm sure that most upper-level and well-informed Roman Catholics know this, but they have a Dragon by the Tail, and they are probably terrified of what might happen if they let go. As the general public finds out about all of this, things could get very, very nasty. I'm interested in this area of research, but it scares the hell out of me. I'm trying to be open and fair in all of this, and I'm trying to look at both the positive and negatives in all of this. All roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate?

My present working assumption is that the solar system probably contains thousands of unconventional craft, including asteroid and moon spacecraft, which might be friendly or unfriendly toward the human race. I get the feeling that this solar system is like the wild, wild west -- and that we might be facing a showdown at the ok corral. I certainly do not desire peace at any price, nor do I desire to end-up as space-dust. What would Anna Hayes say? I'd still like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, regardless of whether it is populated by friend or foe. But I would have to have a solid guarantee that I wouldn't be harmed or kidnapped. I still like the idea of a Theocratically-Implemented, Responsibility-Based, United States of the Solar System -- with the governmental personnel mostly located within the University of Solar System Studies and Governance campuses throughout the solar system. I've spoken of using a deconsecrated cathedral as the headquarters of a New Solar System, so just for the fun of it, today I'm thinking of either the Crystal Cathedral or St. Mary's Cathedral (or both!!) as being the headquarters, with the University of California system serving as the core of the University of Solar System Studies and Governance system. Again, this is just for the conceptual heck of it. This is a test. This is only a test. And yes, I realize that I am insane, but it's more fun that way! The UC system has solid ties to the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. I don't wish to reinvent the wheel. I just wish to have 10,000 PhD's with clipboards and safety-goggles, watching it rotate... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_California
    Old World Order v New World Order Crystal-cathedral-exteriorOld World Order v New World Order 4544568915_4d4f30d30cOld World Order v New World Order UC-Berkely-CampusOld World Order v New World Order UCLAOld World Order v New World Order California_UCs_smaller_nobg

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:37 am