tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
malletzky
Mercuriel
Dacus
Luminari
eleni
Seashore
11 posters

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Dacus
    Dacus

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 7 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:59 am

Vlad Tepes
    He was born in the city of Sighisoara in Transylvania [2], the son of Vlad Dracul II and a Transylvanian noble.
    He was married three times: first with a noble in Transylvania - Transylvania Bathory Cnaejna, then Jusztina Szilagyi Ilona Moldova and then Nelipic of Wallachia [1], cousin of Matthias Corvinus.

He had five children, four boys and a girl: Radu and Vlad from the first marriage, Michael and I Mihnea the Evil in the second, and third Zaleski of marriage. [1]

During his reign, the country has achieved temporarily Romanian independence from the Ottoman Empire. Vlad Tepes became famous by severity and because he used to shoot enemies impaled. Due to conflicts with the merchants of Brasov, they have characterized propaganda methods as a prince with a demonic cruelty.

In 1453, the remains of the Byzantine Empire is conquered by the Ottomans, who obtained such control of Constantinople (now Istanbul) and threatened Europe. Ottoman Empire comes to rule much of the Balkans (Serbia today the territories, partly Hungary, partly Romania, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece), extending to the West stopping at the gates of Vienna, whose siege fails. In this historical context, Vlad Tepes fought to defend their kingdom and country, using specific deterrence against enemy era methods, including executions and ill-treatment were also exemplary character and intimidation.

Over the origin of the name "Dracula" and the nickname "Tepes"

His father, Vlad II Dracul, had received the Order of the Dragon. The order - which can be compared with that of the Knights of Malta or that of the Teutonic Knights - was a military-religious society, whose bases were made in 1387 by Sigismund of Luxembourg, King of Hungary (later Emperor of Holy Roman Empire) and the second wife, Barbara Cilli.
    Order Dragon symbol
    Drawing depicting the symbol of the Order of the Dragon

Order symbol was a dragon, and the purpose was the defense of Christianity and crusade against the Ottoman Turks. Because of its affiliation to the Order of the Dragon, the father was called Dracul Vlad Tepes. In turn, Vlad will be knighted in the membership of the Order of the Dragon in 1431 by Sigismund of Luxembourg Nürenberg. Soon, however, in 1436, his name will be deleted from the list of knights since 1432, just a year after upgrading, contrary to the Christian status of the Order which was to protect Christianity by pagans, namely the threat of Ottoman Vlad personally led the Turks who besieged the city and fire Severin, were killed in the city all the Teutonic Knights, who fought against the Ottoman threat. Also in 1432 the head of the same Turkish, using the ruse of a knighthood of the Order, Vlad ordered the gates opened Caransebes which, obeying the commands, will be burned and looted by the same Turks led by Impaler, robbery and destruction that will take throughout the south of Transylvania, the Turks retreating with booty and captives countless south of the Danube.

Nickname Tepes was assigned from the frequent executions by impalement that order. Even the Turks called it Kazıklı Bey (Impaler Prince). This name was first mentioned in a Wallachian chronicle of 1550 and preserved in Romanian history.

Lord of the Romanian Country
    Beginning of the reign
    Vlad Tepes as it appears on a Saxon carving in 1462

In the winter of 1436, Vlad II Dracul became prince of the Romanian Country (one of the three Romanian provinces, the other two being Moldavia and Transylvania) and settled at the princely court in Targoviste. Vlad Dracula and has followed his father and lived there six years. In 1442, for political reasons, he and his younger brother, Radu the Handsome, was requested as hostages by the Sultan Murad II, Vlad was hostage century years until 1448, and his brother until 1462 . This period of captivity played an important role in the formation and rise to power of Vlad. Turks released in 1447, after his father's death - assassinated by order of Vladislav II, rival to the throne of the Romanian Country. At that time, and the death of Vlad found his older brother, Mircea, tortured and buried alive by the boyars of Targoviste.

At age 17, supported by a body of Turkish cavalry and a contingent of troops lent to him by pasha Mustafa Hassan, Vlad Dracula of Wallachia he first became. But two months later was defeated by Vladislav II, who regained the throne. To secure the second and the longest reign, Vlad III had to wait until August 20, 1456, when he managed to kill their enemies.

The first important act of vengeance was directed against the boyars of Targoviste, guilty of father's death and his brother. Easter Sunday of 1459, he arrested all the boyar families who had participated in the princely party. The elderly were impaled and others were forced to walk down the road a hundred kilometers from the capital to Poenari, where they were made to build a fortress on the ruins of an older outpost overlooking the Arges River.

Dracula soon became famous because of its brutal methods of punishment. According to detractors Saxons of Transylvania, he ordered that osândiţii often be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, chopped, nailed, buried alive, etc.. Also put victims to be cut nose, ears, genitals and tongue. But the ordeal was impaled favorite, from which the nickname Tepes, who impale. This form of execution used it in 1457, 1459 and 1460 against Transylvanian merchants who do not complied with the laws of his trade. They made raids against the Saxons of Transylvania were also acts of protectionism and to promote commercial activities of the Romanian country. In addition, the time it was common for Romanian throne pretenders to find support in Transylvania, where the waiting time to act.

Last rule, end of life and the grave site

According to legend, it was when Vlad's wife to escape the Turkish prison, committed suicide by throwing themselves on a high ridge - a scene exploited by Francis Ford Coppola in the film Bram Stoker's Dracula. Vlad managed to escape the siege of his fortress, using a secret passage through the mountains. Helped by some peasants of the Arefu village, managed to reach Transylvania where he met with the Hungarian king Matthias Corvinus. But Matthew arrested and imprisoned in the capital of Hungary, Visegrád. The reason for arrest can be discussed, because according to some historians that it was directly taken to Budapest is attributed to Vlad's need to be protected by the Saxons who wanted to kill him. Was recognized as Prince Vlad of Wallachia for the third time in 1475, but has enjoyed a very short period of reign. He was assassinated in late December 1476. His body was decapitated and his head sent to the sultan, who sat in a spike, as evidence of the triumph of Vlad Tepes. It was hypothesized that "Dracula" was buried at Snagov monastery on an island near Bucharest. Recent examinations have shown that the "tomb" of the monastery contains Impaler few horse bones dated from the Neolithic remains not true of Mr. Wallach. Prominent historian Constantin Rezachevici opinion, his tomb would be the location Comana monastery, founded by Prince. [3]
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 7 Empty Re: Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon

Post  Mercuriel Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 am

Seashore wrote:Did Post 147 change from

Dacus wrote:If you are aware of the reptilians and that stand for "blue blood" you'll understand...

to

Dacus wrote:Trying to find out about the "myth of reptilian" and their connection with people who are said to have "blue blood "....

With no message that the post was edited?

If a Poster gets back to Their Post and Edits It before another Member adds a Post to that Thread - The Edit comment will not be placed in the Post being Edited. Its only when someone has already Posted after Oneself - That the Edit comment will then be entered into a Post.

I hope that clears It up for You.

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Dacus wrote:If you are aware of the reptilians and that stand for "blue blood" you'll understand...

to

Dacus wrote:Trying to find out about the "myth of reptilian" and their connection with people who are said to have "blue blood "....

If a Poster gets back to Their Post and Edits It before another Member adds a Post to that Thread - The Edit comment will not be placed in the Post being Edited. Its only when someone has already Posted after Oneself - That the Edit comment will then be entered into a Post.

cheers
    I now this I mistake because im careless ... I have problems..
    Excuse me
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 am

Mercuriel wrote:If a Poster gets back to Their Post and Edits It before another Member adds a Post to that Thread - The Edit comment will not be placed in the Post being Edited.

In this case, Dacus posted at seven minutes after the hour and I responded at seventeen minutes after the hour.

Then, when I wanted to continue the conversation, I found that I couldn't find Dacus's orginal post. Nutbar
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:19 am

Dacus wrote:I now this I mistake because im careless ... I have problems..
    Excuse me

That's not what I'm trying to point out at all.

I'm trying to figure out how to interpret what I see or don't see according to how the system is set up.

I've seen on other forums that a system will let you edit without an edit message for a very short period after you post - like 5 minutes, but I'm still confused about what's going on in this case.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 am

When it come to what is going on with the mechanics of this forum I'm confused too. So consider the bench next to you has a warm body.

I'm sure Dacus will help clear up any questions you have Seashore as he appears to be quite knowledgable. And I suspect English is his second language. He's been great in sharing that one would think English is his first language.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 am

Blink

He Posts at 09:07. Then Edits It at some point thereafter but not after 09:17 when You Post about the Edit.

Everything follows Choronologically as I've previously said...

You'll need to recheck the Times of the aforementioned Posts and You'll see it jives with what I've said...

Neutral

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 am

Dacus wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:

to

cheers
    I now this I mistake because im careless ... I have problems..
    Excuse me

Sorry again
    WAS MY MISTAKE !
    I write this
    If you are aware of the reptilians and that stand for "blue blood" you'll understand...
    and I press Draft.
    Because I am now in in an unhappy mood, I messed up and I was careful not to transmit this message.
    Then I wrote this post
    Trying to find out about the "myth of reptilian" and their connection with people who are said to have "blue blood "
    Again with obedience excuse me as I had trouble !

Dacus with all love.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am

No worry. We JT you Dascus. cheers

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:00 am

Mercuriel wrote:He Posts at 09:07. Then Edits It at some point thereafter but not after 09:17 when You Post about the Edit.

Sorry, Mercuriel, I can be really dense sometimes!

I get it now. I captured his original post when I replied but during that 10 minutes it was edited.

Does the ability to edit last indefinitely, as long as no one posts after you?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Seashore wrote:Does the ability to edit last indefinitely, as long as no one posts after you?

Yep...

Wink

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Carol wrote:No worry. We JT you Dascus. cheers

For you !

After see this !
    Is from my lovely place !

Aloha.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank you Dacus. Romania is breathtakingly beautiful. Parts of the mountain region remind me of where we once lived in Yosemite, California.

What you see - was where we lived for 9 years.
    The beginning of the video features the giant sequoia's in the Mariposa Grove of Yosemite.
    The water fall at the close of the video is Bridal Veil. For a few minutes on sunny days in the
    right location, you can see a rainbow in the waterfall

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:48 am

A good week, full of fruit!

A rich Christian businessman decided it was time to leave a successor in command of his company. Instead of turning to one of the company directors or his children, he decided to try something different.
    One day he called all the young executive who was made and he said:
    - My dear, it's time to call me a replacement to lead the company as general manager (CEO). So my decision is that one of you to occupy this post.
    Everyone was shocked, while the manager went on:
    - Today I intend to give each of them a seed - a special seed. I want to take it home seed, planted it, watered it and then just over a year to come with the plant that has sprouted and regrown from this seed. On that occasion I will analyze each plant after a personal criterion will choose the future general manager.
    A young man named Jim was present at the meeting and he also each received a seed. He went home and shared his enthusiasm boss wife plan. His wife helped him find a suitable vessel, improved quality land with manure, then planted the seed. Every day that Jim poured water into pot and look forward to seeing a sign that the seed has germinated and a small plant made its appearance. After about three weeks, his colleagues spoke of their seeds and on plants that have started to shine. Jim watched closely in the plant seed vessel, but nothing intampla.Trei, four, five weeks have passed but the bowl with the ground could not see any sign of sprouting and growth. His colleagues already talking about their plants, but Jim felt his bankrupt trying to plant the seed to turn into. There have been six months - but nothing had happened in the land of Jim's vessel. With inexpressible regret Jim realized that he killed the seed. Each of his colleagues already had trees, plants, and he had nothing. However Jim decided not to tell anything from the experience of his colleagues failed. He decided however to wet the seed and continue to add fertilizer ... who knows? Perhaps one day the seed will germinate.
    After exactly one year each of those who had received a seed from the head, and brought their ships to be inspected plants. Jim told his wife that he does not dare to go in company with an empty vessel. But his wife encouraged him to be honest with what happened. Although he felt a void in my stomach thinking about the experience that will have - perhaps the most embarrassing experience of his life - still decided to heed the advice of his wife.
    Thus, the day determined for inspection, Jim took the ship was not only the earth and came to the conference room of the company. When he entered the room, Jim was shocked by the variety of plants in pots his colleagues. Plants were wonderful: various colors and sizes. Jim put his bowl on the floor and many of his colleagues laughing owl - others pitied him sincerely.
    When the head has appeared, welcomed members of the executive and eyes turning over all. Jim looking as far corner to hide.
    - WAU! What great plants, trees and flowers you have grown! - Said the boss. Today one of you will be appointed general manager of the company.
    Suddenly, the head of Jim discovered the farthest corner of the room with the bowl or empty. He asked Finance Director Jim to invite him in front. Jim froze! He began to think about it, "head and realized by my failure. The great thing not fire me. "
    When Jim came in front, boss asked what happened to his seed. So Jim had to tell the history sa.Dupa what Jim has finished, the boss said that everyone, except Jim, to occupy a loc.Apoi, pointing with his hand to Jim said,
    - Here it is your new general manager. His name is Jim.
    Jim could not believe. Jim total bankruptcy in planting seeds. How could he be such a general manager with failure?
    Then the manager went on:
    - A year ago, I gave each of those present in this room - a seed. I told you to get seed to plant, to wet and bring me back today. What you did not know is that all the seeds I gave you were boiled - they were all dead seeds were unable to germinate. All except Jim have brought me trees, plants and flowers. When you realized that seed that I gave myself no sprouts, you substituted another seed purchased it with you. Jim was the only one who had the courage and honesty to bring his ship with my plant. For this reason he will be named general manager of my company.

If you plant honesty - you will reap trust
    If you plant goodness - you will reap friends
    If you plant humility - you reap greatness
    If you plant perseverance - you reap satisfaction
    If the plant respect - you will reap perspective
    If the plant diligence - you will reap success
    If you plant forgiveness - you reap reconciliation
    If you plant faith in Jesus - you have a rich harvest.
    Warning: the plant today - you will reap tomorrow.

To all a good day...and love
    Dacus
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:22 pm

What a wonderful story Dascus. Thank Flowers you.

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 am

Carol wrote:What a wonderful story Dascus. Thank Flowers you.

DON'T GIVE UP !

Last edited by Dacus on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:38 am

Stunning revelations of American journalist Benjamin Fulford

Benjamin Fulford worked 30 years as a financial journalist for Forbes magazine and as editor for the Asia Pacific region. Fulford is very well documented, being a public person on the internet since 1999 and winning the trust of many people in various secret programs, thus having contact with an incredible number of different sources.

Recently, these sources have informed that in fact earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and Washington DC areas, the data of 22 and 23 August 2011 were in fact nuclear strikes against military installations underground.

These underground bases were built by the American government in the early 1960s, with the cost of trillions of dollars of taxpayer money that goes undocumented in these "black projects".
    80 different countries now formed an alliance against the "New World Order."

On 23 August 2011 two huge underground cities were destroyed by two atomic bombs in the south part of town to Washington DC, Virginia epicenter apparently was in Mineral Town in Colorado near Denver.

The news was reported earthquakes with magnitude of 5.3 and 5.9 with a specific manifestation of an unusual scale atomic bomb on 23 August 2011.

Also unusual sounds were recorded throughout the city. It seems that in that moment when the explosion was triggered, in each of these two cities were ground up to 30,000 people. So talking about the potential of 60,000 deaths.

These guys have not ever imagined that these underground facilities could be attacked. Never.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....
    They wanted to reduce world population by 90%.
    They were going to hide in these underground bases that would be triggered after a nuclear holocaust.
    The original plan was to start a nuclear war between Iran and Israel.
    In any case, what happened is that there is a group inside the Pentagon and its agencies have realized that this plan was crazy.

They knew that the plan to kill 90% of humanity is an injustice. Then they blew up the underground bases that elites were going to use them to hide when their nuclear holocaust would be achieved.
    These attacks were apparently supported by some extraterrestrial civilizations and beneficial.
    This support of the attack was totally unexpected, since Kabbalah was led to believe that aliens had to follow the spiritual laws which forbade them ever to intervene, in any form.

More top-secret documents have revealed that if aliens were not specifically invited to appear by a majority of people, and / or by their leaders, could not appear in public and open to any large-scale by the end of 2012. However, aliens stopped constantly missiles and nuclear facilities.
    We arrive at a time when everything will become public. It'll be on radio waves. It will be the news. I can not hide for long.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    57 countries were invited by the Swiss to discuss removing these people financially and creating an international financial boycott inpotriva's G5 leaders. 57 different countries, including some in Eastern Europe ... Netherlands, Canada and South America. More than 80 countries have signed this alliance. They control the world money. Once they lose control of terrorists, people with guns, it was all over.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

"We" are a group of people involved in the struggle to overthrow this cabal.
    Our group includes members of the CIA, Pentagon, intelligence agencies and various other groups, including Asian secret society.
    We have people who abandon cabal that the rats that jump from a sinking ship. We use the name White Dragon. There is another group who call themselves White hats.
    We all have the same goal, which is powerless to let this group of crazy people.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

90% of U.S. budget goes to the army. The U.S. military is dependent on financing from Wall Street.
    This is why ultimately depended on the Chinese and Asians, who financed Wall Street.
    A rate of approximately 80-90 percent of the Pentagon rejects plans and is part of this alliance.
    Expect the dollar to collapse, thanks to the coordinated international effort - followed by the official declaration of bankruptcy by the U.S. government. This will be the precursor event immediately. Polls show that the United States 87 percent of Americans do not trust Washington. That should tell you that now is the mental state in America.
    China and non-aligned nations put pressure on oligarchs who ran things after The Second World War.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

International Court of Justice in The Hague have been sued by the Federal Reserve Board Chinese owners of America for the gold that was sold to the owners of the Federal Reserve Board.
    Federal Reserve Board owners have lost the trial and were told to give gold ... since September 12, 2001.
    Instead, on September 11, 2001, as all well know, have given the world the finger and went huge, fake global war on terror.

It was part of attempts to control planetary created by fascist groups after World War II.
    This new military power was intended to be used to prepare a war against China. This plan fell apart when Russia gave up its independence and Putin reaffirmed Russia.
    This has eliminated the oil-and-control has made great plan that does not work. The Chinese have also stopped buying treasuries of America for a while to put pressure on this group.
    So they changed strategies. Instead, they tried to give good besides China and give them a world dictatorship ... in partnership with this group.
    Therefore you have seen in public as Obama visited China in 2009 and offered a "G2".
    This is how you can confirm this.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

Even before September 11 (but a lot of people have forgotten about it) Donald Rumsfeld appears on national television and said they "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars from the Pentagon in the previous decade.
    That money was actually used to fund an army private Blackwater mercenaries, uncontrolled by Pentagon.Incercau to extort money from different countries.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

They killed a young group of party leader in Norway, they were attacks in Norway, because trying to seize the oil fund worth 1.5 trillion dollars that the Norwegian government controls it.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Libya invaded to take their oil funds because Libyans have said, "We're going to will give your oil in the notes."
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

Japan warned that they would put nuclear weapons on the seabed if they offer money. "If you do, will follow Mount Fuji".
    This is a public information available. Fukushima was responsible for security at the Israeli company.
    Plutonium is what caused most of the radiation poisoning disaster.
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called after attack on Fukushima Japan Prime Minister Naoto Kan.
    Netanyahu said he will cause other nuclear disasters around Japan if it will start to deliver the money.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

Even Titanic was actually sunk deliberately to get rid of 600 older donors who were opposed takeover of control of the Federal Reserve Board.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Bilderberger meeting held in June, in St. Moritz, Switzerland this year to last until Tuesday. We all had to flee in the night of Sunday, because they were about to be arrested by the Swiss.
    What happened was that a Swiss parliamentary tried to enter the site and was defeated.
    He went to the Swiss government and said: "I am a Swiss member of parliament, in my own country, and they beat me and threw me out. That's illegal. "
    They said, "Yes. We're going to arrest. "They all had to pack their bags and run Sunday night - before being arrested Monday.
    Bilderbergerii were expelled with their tails between legs.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

At one point, I think the Pentagon will likely send people on TV sediurile central United States. You will see new faces and a completely different story coming out of your TV soon.

Comment: If all this is true, is the most important and also disturbing news.
    In our opinion, many members of "Illuminati" will wake up, many members found themselves masonry already be realizing that nature is a Luciferian group, or realizing that, at least, humanity led by it is headed in the direction you were told at first.
    In other words, have begun to ask the question "In fact, where we go now" applying essential principle that "the tree is known by its fruit and the man known as facts."

So?
    Love is all.
    Dacus
    These "Iluminati" are with us that gif file.

I am a younger brother, who believes in justice,
    I have black eyes but I have clean hands.
    I love long hair and shirt-nflorate and rain,
    No answer when I talk-n-drop back.

An important fact without
    I do hope,
    I bow and put in the balance
    what is holy with what is ephemeral.

Over all hangs heavy
    Fear of sincerity ...
    But many times, friends, I smile with sadness
    When hope seemed misleading.

When dishonesty and stupidity
    He hid in holes luck
    You know how many times, friends, I caught the game.

We're tired of twaddle,
    books and movies shock
    The Vampire, kings and bodies,
    fair with stars.

Rain to come
    It will inundate all.

I is weariness of marches,
    The trombones and cringes,
    The coats of arms, the canons and frill.
    Because money and stupidity
    are moral hazards
    Circus life imposed on us deadly jumps.

Above our flowers
    fungus called the desert
    Birds fall from the sky blue
    and yet it's too late.

Rain to come
    It will inundate all.
    We do try to
    A city without sin.

4 *
    Rain to come
    It will inundate all.
    Always love be with you .
    Attachments
    Transylvanian Sunrise, By Radu Cinamar with Peter Moon - Page 7 Attachment90.gif
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (11 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 am

True about Vlad Tepes .
    Please see this movie .

Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 am

A so-called friend from romania promised me the book -Transylvanian Sunrise , but after 6 months of evasion not only not honored what he promise , but every time when I want take contact with him by e-mail or messenger he totally ignore me.
    Although I have not read it, and appeared 6 Volume Transylvanian Moonrise.
    As far as I know these books are banned in Romania and will not be published (and translated) in Romanian Official,and may have luck and it is scanned these last two volumes to read them myself (in English).
    Thanks and have a great day and we shall speak soon,
    Dacus
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:38 am

" No misfortune does not mean anything and nothing is lost as long as faith remains standing while the head is raised again, while the soul not abdicates."

Arsenie Papacioc
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 pm

This is our world ... we have no other ... and that's so beautiful, do not you realize, perhaps, how privileged we are ...

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Giants

Bucegi tunnel secrets

There are interesting archeological diggings in the video - show. Can you Dracus comment about the shared info? I think it is in Romania.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0yep0llF4

much love to all in the mists
    devakas
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 am

devakas wrote:Giants

Bucegi tunnel secrets

There are interesting archeological diggings in the video - show. Can you Dracus comment about the shared info? I think it is in Romania.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0yep0llF4

much love to all in the mists
    devakas
    All you see in this stuff is TRUE.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 am

Dacus, was this knowledge about giants official in Romania as it is great discovery? Does Romania have many old story tales about giants?

Flowers
    Dacus
    Dacus

Post  Dacus Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:03 am

devakas wrote:
    Dacus, was this knowledge about giants official in Romania as it is great discovery? Does Romania have many old story tales about giants?

Flowers
    Many persons from Romania know this reality , but , before comunism regim keep secret this and now this new " free" regim.

Mystery Gods of Bucegi
    "It has leaked into the ground as rain water"

After about 11 years, a strange story was reported by newspapers. For several weeks, a strange cloud that was stationed over the place for four days, producing a state of anxiety of the people in the area. At one point cloud was left on a herd of sheep and disappeared with dozens of sheep, including guard dogs. One of the shepherds saw the strange event, but nobody believed him and flock guard was accused of selling sheep.

FT dowser, was at that time in a summer camp. A chance came in the area, following some power lines which have seemed unusual. "I indicate the existence of a loop bundle of lines of force converging to two points. One of the points was old hermitage, and the second climb the river. One day I went to make measurements that direction when I got there I was astonished. It was a cloud of about 150 meters vinetiu long and about 50 -60 meters wide at a height of several that big tree over. "

Curious dowser tried to measure the power lines around the tree, but the chance to move erratically. "At one point they heard some strange rumble from the cloud and I saw some lightning. I wanted to go quickly, for fear of any lightning strike me, but something pinned me on the spot. I thought it was because of the magnetic force generated by the cloud and made me even more scared. Small cloud crossed vinetiu watched lightning came off when I saw a kind of whirlwind that has descended and pulled, actually a tree root. Vortex then turned to me, took me and I crashed into a tree. " beyond the panic that had taken possession on the man he says he felt two hands grab him thin and throw it away.

Vortex then gave several times round the tree clearing and scattered in a sea of ​​leaves and branches. "Actual elapsed in the ground as rain water. It was awful, I thought I called time. I took her to escape desperate, to the monastery, where I was staying and I told others what happened. " No one believed him, but some friends went to the scene to measure energy. Have not found any chances cloud but refused to move.

"It was as if the area would not be any energy or vital energy of the trees and even our own energy. Basically record something there. It looks like there in that place, there is no field of force and therefore any form of life. Or at least we were alive. Unfortunately, none of our colleagues at the monastery not believe it. They came several personnel to measure power lines, but this time everything seemed normal, so we took some demincinosi, others told us that he could not have chance to walk with. "

Last refuge of the gods

30 years ago, a researcher in Peru, Daniel Ruzo, produce and broadcast a documentary that talked about the existence of an ancient civilization, or civilization called antediluvian giants. A part of his documentary was filmed Ruzo Ceahlau Calimani and Bucegi. The documentary was a new world just for scientists. For followers of the Prahova Valley farmers know that mountains were inhabited not only huge but also of gods. It is said that when titans rebelled against the gods and they attacked their owners fled the world in this area and have found refuge in Bucegi. You have rebuilt joined forces here were Hercules, civilizing hero who defeated the Titans and restore natural order of things. In honor of the victory would have been carved the Sphinx as a symbol of the covenant between gods and humans.

Since then Bucegii were considered holy mountain and this is why the priests prepare Dacia altogether in the caves here. Others say that the caves have found refuge here last gods, when people converting to Christianity, they stopped their highest temples and shrines of prayer. "The last of these places and the Apostle Andrew. It is said that he would be locked in one of the last god would be rolled caves and rocks in her mouth close to there forever. That's why, when any earthquake is shaking the mountains, we say that the old gods in walls heaving mountains to find a place where to escape to the surface again. "

Some archaeologists CAE, by trying to demonstrate the validity of their findings of such a theory, say the Germans, during the Second World War, were on the verge of discovering the entrance to the mysterious underground. The works carried out by Nazi engineers in Mount Paduchiosu was held in the greatest secrecy, German soldiers guarding the place vigorously any intruder. Acolocu exactly what happened nobody knows, but workers were shot by soldiers use before they leave.

"People no longer believe in gods. They feel like they were just figments of mortals, ie those masters to teach the crowd with mysticism. To their disappointment, some archeological findings argue otherwise. There are a lot of their tracks all over the world. Things whose existence can not be explained only by the existence of entities with special powers or a higher civilization than the present one, "says Radu Georgescu, one of those seeking evidence to prove that last gods retreated in the Carpathians.

Aroused storms of the blue

The area is avoided because of the mountain people who burst out of nowhere and storms that can hold from a few minutes to several tens of minutes, then stops abruptly. And no matter how much volume of water is on earth, never to surface Bălţeşti. All pincecul mountain that goes into a huge reservoir needs and last drop of water.

Although legends are evil place known to all locals, some of them do not take into account such things to consider them superstitions do not honor the human mind. Among them are the monks of the hermitage cave. One of the brothers was caught several years ago by a cloudburst. He sheltered under giant tree and waited to calm down the flood, then descended into the cave mouth, the cells. "When I saw a brother here, I asked why and soaking wet, that was just outside the sunshine. He thought that I fell into the water. Then I realized that I was not so clean that the rain and I went to the father abbot of confession and I've got this canon as I meet with the devil ".

"He disappeared like his father, swallowed the mountain 'C. Mariana of logs lost son in the same area. It was in October 1996 and was with his son to light a few candles at the monastery and pray for the soul of her husband, gone on in the cave with more than 20 years ago. "I looked at the time that salvamontistii and militia, but it was not her way to find the body. Then I knew that I was swallowed by the mountain that day went on holiday to pick mushrooms and was not allowed ". Since then, every year she goes to the monastery and light a few candles in the cave and give alms to cite some of the tourists who pass by. Give alms to be stolen for the soul of the mountain.

In October 1996 there was nothing special with that in other years. But after giving alms to the few tourists scattered around, she took her boy 29 years, Tudor, to climb up to Stina from upstream, to buy some cream cheese and some cheaper. No one has figured that this deviation from the way it would be fatal. And no fog that rises in places along the river has not aroused the suspicions, the phenomenon was common at that season in the mountains. But, before reaching the clearing of the old tree, fog stuff.

She goes on and the boy a few feet behind her. "At one point I had a wrench and I looked back, but I have seen boys. I cried on all sides, I looked, but I've found. He disappeared as his father, swallowed the mountain. And both left me alone in the world, that I realized that I Tudor took his father. " Since then every year, she goes by herself to the monastery and give alms for the souls Both were dear to him. Then climb up the glade and light two candles greater "to enlighten them and the other world, where they be or", and they secretly hope that one day the fog to open for her and to know the man and the child.

"I feel like I am not alone" in summer 2002, Marius C. in Ploiesti, 22, was about to die frozen in place. Being in the mountains and be cold, there's nothing strange. Strange is that this summer to happen at the end of July, when temperatures have never lowered below 16-18 degrees, even at night. The young man was found the next day, around dinner, shepherd dogs from nearby sheepfold, who alerted the shepherds. "When we got him, had frostbitten fingers and hands and feet and could not move at all. What I did not desert the auzitara, we in the country that we statara fire, speech, a few feet of him. He had great luck with dogs democrats who see work as they felt. I gave her some brandy holes and recovered immediately. "

In turn, Marius knows exactly what happened to him. He was a passionate mountain and rarely went two weeks without his backpack behind him and go, alone or accompanied. Place discovered it by chance and then he went there every time you feel the need to recharge batteries. This time was different. After his tent near sunset tree, stripped and went to bathe in cold water river. Then stretched in the sun to dry. "Then I felt a pleasant smell of basil and took me cold. I wanted to get up to put something on me, but I could not move. I actually went into a panic and wanted to cry for help, but I could not articulate a word. I felt terrible as I include a cold from head to in calcium. I was afraid that I was paralyzed and as I eat bears in the area. "

Afternoon and night that followed was terrible for Marius. "I feel like I am not alone, I heard steps and whispers, but I could not see who's around me. I was looking at the sky and the stars and felt like my body is becoming more difficult and as I freeze, effective blood in coming. Morning found me and started yelling dogs of the dead. Shepherds came and rub me and gave me some brandy to drink, I went immediately. "

Ploiesti is convinced that he had to do with an evil entity, but doctors are more circumspect. They say the state of immobilization is due to cold water and air currents affecting the sciatic nerve and short body blocked it. "And then what were whispers and noises that you heard?" Asks young annoyed.

Return the old gods

Experts opinions are divided. Some believe that the overlap area is a space and that at certain times of the year a corner of another world overlaps this corner of Bucegi. Thus are explained as well as sudden disappearances lisp temporary manifestation of energy, justified by the mutual neutralization of force fields of the two worlds. Others believe that everything seems paranormal events can be explained logically. Even disappearances are due to so called "temporary madness".

"People have lost a loved one and gave their lives in their minds a mental true kings. The boy disappeared probably fell from a cliff but the mother, grieving, he preferred to believe that the mountain was taken and hidden who knows where. Recognize that not everything is dead and will not rise again, "said Cristian Nicolau, psychologist. And there is another category of people, namely those who believe that there in the womb Bucegi mountains, the old gods back to life and tries to come to the surface to regain the world they once ruled.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am