tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Strange and Interesting Videos

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Strange and Interesting Videos Empty Strange and Interesting Videos

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Here is a YouTube channel containing some very interesting videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/jrgenius#p/u I'm not going to comment at this point. I doubt that many of you will watch them. My posting has really seemed to be of little interest to anyone excecpt perhaps Lilith/Lucifer/Queen of Heaven/God of This World.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Strange and Interesting Videos Empty Re: Strange and Interesting Videos

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Here is a YouTube channel containing some very interesting videos. https://www.youtube.com/user/jrgenius#p/u I'm not going to comment at this point. I doubt that many of you will watch them. My posting has really seemed to be of little interest to anyone excecpt perhaps Lilith/Lucifer/Queen of Heaven/God of This World.
    You mean the 'Be aware of George Kavassilas hidden messages - His grand deception to you.' video, Oxy?

I sometimes have that feeling also about things I post, though.

For instance, I was a bit dissapointed that my Vril Discs & Hanebu thread generated so few viewers at first, but then all of a sudden it 'exploded'.

On the other hand, the Remote Viewing subject doesn't seem to be very hot here.

But there are of course considerably more 'readers' than posters here anyway, so...

study Beer
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 am

That Asian lady talking about kavassilas....a waste of time.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 am

burgundia wrote:That Asian lady talking about kavassilas....a waste of time.
    I've never listened to anything Kavassilas had to tell, so...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm

So, burgundia, what do you think of George Kavassilas? I have listened to him, and he seems to know a lot, but he seems a bit creepy and possibly deceptive to me. I'm very paranoid and suspicious these days. I think we might be dealing with some very strange and dangerous individuals, phenomenon, and situations. I just have to keep treating all of it as entertainment and science-fiction, to try to keep what little sanity I have left. I must apologize. I expose myself to a rather diverse and strange assortment of individuals and viewpoints. I don't necessarily like them or agree with them, but I like to think about things from as many angles as possible. The 'Three Interesting Ladies' thread would help in explaining why I started this thread. Sorry if some of the videos don't measure up. I'm in sort of a strange space and place of existence right now, and I don't like it, but still I press forward, probably because I'm stubborn and stupid. I wish I were kidding. Look very closely at the photographs in these videos. What is the common thread? What color is this thread? Nuff said.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 am

As with all the information and points of view out there, I keep an open mind. Kavassilas says a lot of things that are beautiful (like the veneration and love for Mother Earth for example), but there are things that I find difficult to accept/believe/trust. Undoubtedly there are deceivers there, often hard to say who they are and what their agenda is, but I do not worry about that. Why should I? keeping an open mind is the key.

About that Asian lady...

There are too many people who think that only they have a monopoly on truth, so they tend to find faults with the truths of others and the fact is..we do not know for sure and nor do they.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 am

Well said burgundia. Again, while I try to learn the truth, I have to treat nearly all of this esoteric, conspiracy, and fringe material as mostly science fiction.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm

hi oxy,
    luckely you didn,t stop posting.
    I watched this videos of tree but Iam not sure if this lady isn,t very sick I only understand half of her speaking is she all the time drunken or even on some fancy drugs but she says she don,t like crack but mabe she is on other fancy drugs.she was listening to david icke pindar pindar this dragon overlord david icke mentioned once.she thinks he is her lover or what
    iam wondering what she is doing for her living she had to earn money she not looks that she has little money but she is not a workingclase hero.either
    Anyway Iwhish you all the best
    Sabina I love you I love you I love you I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank-you sabina. I think this might be an act. I could say more about this, but I'd rather not. Don't believe everything you see or hear. Appearances can be deceptive. Nuff said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS49gL2oNq8&feature=channel_video_title

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am