tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Something puzzles me...

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Something  puzzles me... Empty Something puzzles me...

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

Something puzzles me...

I remember quite clearly that, somewhere halfway May, this thread - 'The Vril Discs' http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2387-the-vril-discs - had less than 150 views.

Hence - I love that word - I am truly amazed about the amount of views - from 150 it suddenly jumped to 782 - this thread seems to have generated in the past 2 months.

Strangely enough, no one bothered to leave a reply.

(btw, the articles on the Vril Disc topic that the links provide are magnificent.)

Micjer
    Micjer

Something  puzzles me... Empty Re: Something puzzles me...

Post  Micjer Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:30 am

I was puzzled by the amount of visits also. Today is the first that I saw the thread so it wasn.t me. hehe
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Looks like you have fans beyond our borders Tran cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:50 am

What puzzles me is the quantity of people that are registering here on a regular basis and that are not posting . Not even saying hello .
    Are we so intimidating ?
    I bless the newcomers as it 's great to share and exchange with them .

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:17 pm

mudra wrote:What puzzles me is the quantity of people that are registering here on a regular basis and that are not posting . Not even saying hello .
    Are we so intimidating ?

Love from me
    mudra

I've noticed that too Mudra....strange scratch
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Brook wrote:
    mudra wrote:What puzzles me is the quantity of people that are registering here on a regular basis and that are not posting . Not even saying hello .
    Are we so intimidating ?

Love from me
    mudra

I've noticed that too Mudra....strange scratch

Because they came into the mists and while here they only hear voices ... and are a bit confused...You know all these mists around me and I don`t see where I am and such...and people speak around you ...will they attack me or diminish me ... or something will jump from the mist to grab me...

Only scary thing might be that Jester Terrestrially jump in front of of poor new face and yell! WHOM DO YOU WORKING FOR???
    Mists of Avalon indeed...

Crazy Happy
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Maybe Trancoso's material is being looked at by those who are researching quietly on behalf of some group we would rather not know; or, there are a lot of new people to the subject, and they are still in the passive mode. In other words, they don't know enough yet to talk about it in writing, as they are still processing...as am I.

Thanks for the bumpie.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Beren wrote:
    Because they came into the mists and while here they only hear voices ... and are a bit confused...You know all these mists around me and I don`t see where I am and such...and people speak around you ...will they attack me or diminish me ... or something will jump from the mist to grab me...

Crazy Happy

Interesting image ...The mists serve as a constant reminder that spirit is a blend of things. Partially air, partially water, the mist dances in a haze that encompasses and unites all things. Not seeing what is around us and the world as we usually know it, we are invited to draw upon heart rooted perceptions , to follow our inner guidance and walk the sacred path that opens brand new eyes .As we become good at this and our fear of lost boundaries subsides healing takes place as we walk on the road less travelled.

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote:

Something  puzzles me... 245713

Interesting image ...The mists serve as a constant reminder that spirit is a blend of things. Partially air, partially water, the mist dances in a haze that encompasses and unites all things. Not seeing what is around us and the world as we usually know it, we are invited to draw upon heart rooted perceptions , to follow our inner guidance and walk the sacred path that opens brand new eyes .As we become good at this and our fear of lost boundaries subsides healing takes place as we walk on the road less travelled.

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Indeed..... Well said Mudra as always Something  puzzles me... 374937
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Brook wrote:

Thank You Brook .
    Just catching the ball that Beren was throwing and giving it an extra spin .

Much Love for You
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:23 pm

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    +1

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:20 am

mudra wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Thank You Brook .
    Just catching the ball that Beren was throwing and giving it an extra spin .

Much Love for You
    mudra

Good team play!
    Very Happy
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:28 am

One more thought Lord T. you never know what will interest people in the particular time.
    Who ever was double checking made this impression of a sudden jump in views.

For example I was reading about that theme few years ago and now I simply do not find it interesting though it was a good read.

As more time passes by I find that I am not interested in tech as I used to be in a sense if asked will I want to go aboard some ship to see the gadgets and rest ,I 'd be happy to go but that is not necessary for me to see...

After all when you are aware and grow in that some things that seemed miracles before now come as regular stuff...
    Say for example why Christ wasn't having fancy clothes or driving a saucer in front all or lighting fire with his fingertips, or cloaking or whatever we might imagine???

Simply some things do not matter as you are more aware...

Well this was a long reply ... off to get me some refreshment on this heat outside...

Cool

Current date/time is Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:00 pm